Are you looking to get a Feng Shui consultation done? Are you unsure about Feng Shui Consultant Cost? Click here to find out about the whole process and how much it will cost you.
Feng Shui is all about positivity and energy. If you are on a spiritual path or are setting up a new space, you might want to incorporate Feng Shui into the whole process to fill your space with positive energy throughout.
A Feng Shui consultant has ample know-how about Feng Shui principles and design elements. They can help you work around your space.
Many people feel like they can just go through the basics of Feng Shui without needing to hire the services of a consultant.
However, the truth is that hiring a consultant is always a great idea. Being experts in the field, they can surely help you with all that you need. But before that, you might be thinking, how much does a Feng Shui consultant cost?
It costs around $70 for an hour of consultation from an expert. However, if you want to get a Feng Shui consultant to work in your house room-wise, it costs around $200 to $500 per room and up to $1500 for the entire house.
Continue reading here to know all about Feng Shui consultation!
Table of Contents
- 1 The Process
- 2 Choosing a Consultant
- 3 How To Set Up the Consultation
- 4 How Does the Consultation Work?
- 5 Feng Shui Consultant Cost FAQS
When you’re starting something new, you’d want to increase your chances of surrounding yourself with positivity. That is exactly what Feng Shui can help you do. It is all about directing Chi.
|Consultation For||Average Range||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
|Generic||$600 – $1,500||$200||$3,000|
|An Hour||$70- $100||$50||$200|
|Per Room||$200 to $500||$150||$1500|
You might be planning to do things spiritually. You might even be planning things out for your new office. You could also be renovating your home or setting up a new one. It can be anything at all.
But when you incorporate Feng Shui into the design element, you will surely see a difference.
When you incorporate Feng Shui into your house, you will also notice that you will have luck working your way.
When things seem chaotic or you want to embark on a journey with minimum risk, you can get a Feng Shui consultation done.
Choosing a Consultant
Research well and find out all the options that you have. Remember that this consultant will be helping you in the long run, too.
While there are many options you have, you need to choose one based on your comfort. You need to trust the person you choose.
The consultant needs to be able to guide you. Not just that, but you need to build a rapport with them to ensure that things happen smoothly.
Your heart needs to be content with what you are doing. Trust is most important here. Make sure to talk about everything openly.
- Research and come up with several options.
- Find out about their education and prior experience.
- Read reviews online to see what other people have to say about them.
- Shortlist a few of them and then decide who you will go with.
- You need to tell the consultant exactly what you are looking for. Remember that this person is not the same as an interior designer.
- Make them understand what you expect and understand their vision to ensure that you are making the right choice.
- You can take your time here, but remember that it is most important for you to be content at the end of the day.
How To Set Up the Consultation
Once you have decided who to work with, you can set up the consultation.
- Set up a time for the consultation.
- The consultation can be a face-to-face meeting, or even online. However, if you have the option of setting up an in-person meeting, do that. It just helps clarify things more and helps you both stay on the same page.
- Before the meeting, the consultant might require some information. This can include birth dates, times, pictures of your home/office, and so on.
- They might even ask you questions to get more information from you.
Length of Consultation
The length of the consultation depends on the size of the home.
- You will need only an hour or two for a smaller space.
- If you have a larger space, then you might need a little more time.
- It is always best that you take your time to discuss things to have as much clarity as you need.
Fees- How Much Does a Feng Shui Consultant Cost?
Typically, it can cost you around $70 per house for consultation service. The expense is based on labor. Remember that this is an investment that you are making in the long term.
So, while this may seem like a considerable amount, know that it is not going to waste. This person will help you work so that you can help surround yourself with positive energy throughout.
Factors affecting the cost:
- The distance that they travel to your home.
- The size and complexity of the house.
- Whether your house is under construction.
- Whether you need a printed report of everything or not.
If you need a Feng Shui consultant to physically help with everything, like moving things around the house, it will surely cost you more.
Usually, Feng Shui consultants don’t charge per square foot. Instead, they charge based on the rooms of the house or the size of the entire home. The cost includes the mapping costs and their recommendations.
The average costs for rooms range from $200 to $500, based on the consultant’s size and experience. However, for the entire house, it can cost you up to $1500.
All Feng Shui experts have their own ways of balancing the energy based on their vision for you.
If you are on a budget and cannot afford to spend as much, it is always a great idea to get in touch with a freelance consultant or students in the field. They will surely help you and will also fall into your budget.
How Does the Consultation Work?
The consultation varies from expert to expert.
- Usually, it all begins with a discussion of what you want. They will ask you what your priorities are and how you see things unfolding for you.
- Next, they will review your astrology and numerology and work up the numbers to see what works best for you.
- Then they will take a good look at your space to see how they can work things around in line with what you are looking for.
- They might make small adjustments there and then. But they might tell you how to go about it later on for bigger ones.
- Towards the end of the session, they might do some space clearing for you so that they can get some space to work on.
- Afterward, there will be a follow-up call, in which they will brief you about everything and take you over all of what was discussed as well.
Feng Shui Consultant Cost FAQS
Q: What to expect in the consultation process?
They want to know your vision so that they can help you get exactly what you are looking for.
Next, they ask you questions related to astrology and numerology, based on which they then run their calculations and tell you what works best for you.
They also look at your space to see how things can be planned out for you in that space.
Most of the work is done beforehand to help you with things and to ensure that the process is done smoothly for you.
Q: Who is a Feng Shui specialist?
A Feng Shui specialist is someone who has ample know-how in the field.
He knows how things need to be rearranged in line with ensuring that positive energies flow through the space.
They recommend arranging a place based on what clients are looking for.
Q: What questions to ask a Feng Shui expert?
You can ask a Feng Shui master all about the energy flow within a space.
You can also ask them how you can start with spreading positive chi in the interior space.
Moreover, you can question them about the direction of different furniture in the house, based on the rules of Feng Shui.
If you are unsure how to start the process, you can ask them that too, and they will help you with it. Just make sure that you trust them with what they say.
Q: What are the Feng Shui rules?
Feng Shui experts suggest a lot of things to make sure that there is a positive flow of energy in the house.
The first is to make sure that the place is clean and tidy. This is essential to ensure that positive energy flows throughout. The work and the rest areas need to be separated as well.
Apart from that, the Bagua map needs to be used to help with the right placement of things in the house.
Feng Shui also places a lot of importance on colors. So things need to be arranged based on that only.
There are very specific rules with regard to the arrangement of furniture in the house as well.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.