Hello and welcome to FengShuiTricks.Com, this site is solely made to share all the aspects related to Feng Shui.
So in this article. We will learn all the things you need to know about it, Feng Shui Definition, Feng Shui Meaning, WHY, and HOW it can impact our life.
Please LIKE | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE the Channel FengshuiTricks for all FengShui related Tips & Tricks.
For many people, this might be a very new term or strange topic. But you need not worry, if you are not aware of what is FengShui then probably this article is very interesting and useful for you where we will learn everything about this art, so let’s start.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Exactly The Feng Shui Definition Is? And Its Origin?
- 2 How Feng Shui Is Used? And Feng Shui Synonym
- 3 How Long Does Feng Shui Take To Work?
- 4 What Feng Shui Is Good + How To Feng Shui Bedroom?
- 5 How Does Feng Shui Work For Money?
- 6 What Are The Feng Shui Rules?
- 7 What Is The Purpose Of Feng Shui?
- 8 What Is My Feng Shui Element?
- 9 What Are the Basic Feng Shui Principles
- 10 How Do You Feng Shui Your Home?
- 11 How Feng Shui Works?
- 12 Why is Feng Shui Good?
- 13 What are Fengshui’s Misconceptions?
- 14 Common FAQ’s On Feng Shui Definition
- 15 Conclusion
What Exactly The Feng Shui Definition Is? And Its Origin?
This is the most basic question that arises when people hear FengShui? In English the basic Feng Shui Definition and Meaning of Feng is “wind” and Shui means “water.” It is an ancient combination of art and science of China which is originated over 3000 years ago.
So in the Chinese Feng Shui culture practitioners used to build beautiful houses, buildings, and farming by using FengShui art. If you want to know more about FengShui, then check out the complete History here.
According to Chinese FengShui practitioners, there are 2 powerful elements Wind and Water which usages for good health, prosperity, good fortune or to bring good luck, wealth, and many more things.
It was first used to be practiced by the people for settling to farm animals and grow crops. Later According to this, it’s used to build a building in a way that enhances the relationships of a family member.
So, today this is all about arranging buildings, objects, space, and life to achieve harmony, balance, success, and survival.
How Feng Shui Is Used? And Feng Shui Synonym
As now we are clear with the most basic question. What is Feng Shui Definition? now we will understand its origin. FengShui is used to facilitating the energy flow of Ch’i in our home, garden, office, etc.
By implementing correct Feng Shui can bring harmony and balance with its surroundings and enhance life by balancing all the elements.
Feng shui is also called as fung shway, Fengshui, Chinese art,Fungswae,Functuay,Fonshway,Funkshway. What ever the different name but the objective is the same.
How Long Does Feng Shui Take To Work?
For all the problems FengShui takes its time depending on the solution provided. So there is no such timeline but depending on the nature of your situation.
You can do implement many things which can bring immediately noticeable effects. But for other problems, it will take time for at least 4 to 6 months.
What Feng Shui Is Good + How To Feng Shui Bedroom?
The bedroom is the most comfortable area, where most of us spend our time. In order to Feng Shui Your Bedroom, you need to follow certain rules.
You can check below related article, which will help you understand this.Here are the quick FengShui Bedroom Tips to enhance the positive vibe.
- Invest in a properly sized bed and comfortable mattress.
- Find a better Fengshui position for your bed, which is central.
- Improve the air-flow by adjustable blinds and proper ventilation.
- Say no to electronic devices and screens in the bedroom.
Follow these links in order to get detailed guidelines for FengShui Bedroom.
- Best FengShui Bedroom Colors – 2020 Guide
- How To Fung Shui A Small Bedroom? Quick Tips
- How To Fengshui Bedroom -The Complete Guide
- How To Feng Shui Bedroom For Blissful Marriage?
- Best Fengshui Plants For Home, Living Room, Bedroom
How Does Feng Shui Work For Money?
Yes, FengShui works for all the aspect of your life. One of the aspects is attracting Money. For this, quick tips are to use more Red, Purple, or Green Colors. Which Impacts mostly on mood.
Follow these links in order to get detailed guidelines for FengShui Wealth and Money.
- Lucky Charms 2020 For Money & Business.
- Feng Shui For Money And Wealth- Do’s & Dont’s
- Top 16 Feng Shui Gifts For Wealth & Prosperity
- Feng Shui Plants For Good Luck, Wealth & Positivity
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Definition ” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
What Are The Feng Shui Rules?
In the definition of fengshui, here are some rules which should never be broken.
- Be organized and have a clutter-free environment always.
- The bedroom must be in the commanding position always. So the position should always be away from the window.
- Remove all the gadgets and books from the rest area. So the rule is to separate work and rest areas.
- Use the FengShui Bagua Map properly.
- Know your favorable colors- Create Good Feng Shui By Colors – FengShuiTricks.
- Always find your lucky FengShui number and use them- Feng Shui Lucky Numbers 2020.
What Is The Purpose Of Feng Shui?
The main objective of Feng Shui as per Definition is to help people live and work in comfortable, supportive environments and to create a good harmony. It basically creates a better environment where you can feel positive and be happy. It’s a direct relationship between human and their environment.
Many people assumed that is is a weapon for all the desired more correctly negative ones. But NO it’s not like that, it can never be used for wrong practices like to kill someone.
To steal someone’s property, get rich overnight like that. Its only meant to help and to enhance a relationship between humans and the environment.
There are a couple of ways it can be used to decide the location, construction, and architectural features of buildings, the placement, and style of furniture, colors and decorating schemes.
Also by placing several objects under Fengshui guidelines like plantings, plants, colors, décor, etc will improve family communication, restore employee cooperation, and increase a store’s sales along with pleasant looks and atmosphere.
What Is My Feng Shui Element?
This is the most obvious question when one is following FengShui and after understanding basic Feng Shui Definition. To know your FengShui element here is a complete guide on Feng Shui Birth Element- Everything You Need To Know.
What Are the Basic Feng Shui Principles
The basic Feng Shui Principles from Feng Shui Definition are below. Combining all these things makes Feng Shui very powerful in terms of healing, bringing prosperity, health, wealth, peace. Let’s discuss all in detail.
- Wind and Water
- The Fengshui Bagua Map
- The Commanding Position
- The Five Elements Of FengShui
Feng Shui Definition-Wind and Water
In English Feng means “wind” and Shui means “water.” It is an ancient combination of art and science of China which is originated over 3000 years ago so in the Chinese Feng Shui culture practitioners used to build beautiful houses, buildings, and farming by using this art.
Feng Shui Definition- Bagua Map
FengShui masters also discovered a tool called a Bagua which is basically a map that lays out various areas of life including health, wealth, marriage,
The Commanding Position
According to Fengshui experts, the number one Fengshui for small bedrooms is the commanding position of the bed. In Fengshui, a bed in commanding position is positioned behind a solid wall and diagonally from the bedroom door.
Having a rug to ground the energy of the bed further (and the whole bedroom) makes for even more strength and appeal to this exceptional FengShui bedroom layout.
What Are The 5 Elements Of Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is built upon 5 elements which divide the entire world, the universe into these five elements and they are
- WOOD: it’s a symbol of creativity and growth
- FIRE: it’s a symbol of leadership and boldness
- EARTH: it’s a symbol of strength and stability
- METAL: it’s a symbol of focus and order
- WATER: it’s a symbol of emotion and inspiration
Working to balance these five elements properly in your Feng Shui home, the office can help to increase the positivity and the harmony between humans and nature
Feng Shui masters also discovered a tool called a Bagua which is basically a map that lays out various areas of life including health, wealth, marriage, and fame.
We can also build the spaces by balancing yin and yang energies is also part of it. Yin is a feminine energy, which has below properties
Yang is masculine, associated with:
- the sun
Also if we usages below colors according to their nature of elements then they seem to impact us directly. We can adjust the spaces by promoting these colors in our home, office, garden in a form of paintings, plants, objects, etc.
Feng Shui Elements Colors
- WOOD: Green, brown
- FIRE: Bright yellow, orange
- METAL: Silver, grey
- WATER: Blue, black
- EARTH-: Light yellow, maroon.
- WOOD: east and southeast
- FIRE: south
- METAL: south and southwest
- WATER: north
- EARTH-: northeast and southwest.
You can change the feeling of your space and bring positivity by playing with these energies.
How Do You Feng Shui Your Home?
A home is a place, where we are spending most of our time so I am sure it’s always a special and exciting feeling to decor your own house or office but when it comes to club decor with this art altogether it gives an overwhelming experience. who will not appreciate the benefits of beautiful, comfortable living environments?
It describes that your home is not just a place to get the materialistic comfort but also your physical and mental health, your relationships.
There are several questions comes into our mind like where to begin and how to implement FengShui.In FengShui, if we want to get all the benefits constantly in terms of peace, happiness, relationships Some of them are listed below.
You need not be an expert but slowly you will gel with the process. So below are a few tips and tricks where you can implement FengShui in your home as a beginner.
- Focus on your front door.
- Clean your windows.
- Allow natural light.
- Know your colors.
- Be organized and tidy.
- Use the Bagua Map properly
- Remove Negative Symbolism or objects.
- Make your FengShui home spacious.
- Balance the Five Elements.
- Give Guests comfort and Reason to stay.
- Remove all the obstacles from your path.
- Don’t use the TV in your bedroom.
- Separate work and rest areas
- Don’t put a mirror in front of your bed.
- Make your FengShui home clutter-free, especially in the bedroom.
- Decor with indoor plants for fresh air and energy.
Above are some generic tips and tricks, to begin with, but as an individual, you can define your own plan for how to Feng Shui your house or a list of priorities to bring your desired outcome. Once you implement these tips to your home, surely you will notice a different energy flow and a mindset.
How Feng Shui Works?
According to Chinese Feng Shui culture, this is based on the movement of Qi (read as “Chi” as in “Cheese”), chi it’s energy basically a positive energy YIN & YANG .
That moves from one place to another place and its movement that makes chi very auspicious which brings good fortune the in life.
There are many ways where we can incorporate this art in our life by implementing fundamental things of FengShui.
Through the use of certain tools such as color, numbers, symbols, textures, and influences. FengShui identifies spaces with negative energies and readjusts the energy flow to promote health, happiness, and abundance.
Why is Feng Shui Good?
Many people say that they want to become rich overnight or they want to get rid of their neighbours with the help of this. But in reality, FengShui is never been attached to any negativity.
But yes you can find true love and attract wealth. Apart from that, it can bring many other benefits and advantages too.
My agenda is to keep you informed about all the aspects in that way when you’re serious about improving your life through FengShui. You can be guided by the below points.
- Attract Wealth
- Help Finding True Love
- Career Stability and Focus
- Health Improvements
- Maintain Relationship or Marriage
- Enhancing Connections with Society.
- Prevent Uncertain Accidents
- Bring good luck and fortune
- Increases Energy and Motivation
- Improve Financial Status
- Keeping away from Ghosts and Spirits
- Improve Learning Capabilities
- promote Good Growth of Children
- Improve Security Personal and Professional
What are Fengshui’s Misconceptions?
Above all the points, we have seen all the possible things which explain it in a better way but still, this is the most misleading topic where peoples assume certain things. A few of them are listed below.
- It is not a way to get rich overnight.
- Only rich and advanced people can afford it.
- Itis, not a way to decor and makeover your spaces.
- Fengshui practices are not meant to harm anybody and not associated with any superstitious.
Common FAQ’s On Feng Shui Definition
Is Feng Shui a religion?
Feng shui is well researched combination of art and science . Its not bounded under any social regions , non-strict in nature.
Utilizing feng shui is tied in with profiting yourself, helping yourself and utilizing the common energies that as of now exist in nature, not changing your existing faith in God.
What is bad feng shui?
There can be nothing but bad feng shui in the house if your space has discomfort or negative energy. An awful feng shui bedroom will likewise eliminate your own energy and can largely affect the nature of your relationships. Your bed is the most significant feng shui household item in your life.
What are the Things you should not do in Feng Shui?
In the event that you need to invite all the great energy your home has to bring to the table, stay away from or fix these feng shui gaps quick.
- A bed attached to the front door wall.
- A open toilet cover.
- Mirrors (inappropriately positioned) in the bedroom.
- Lot Of plants in the bedroom.
- Cluttered home and office.
How do I fix my feng shui?
- There are many ways you can correct you Feng Shui From home, life and office. Follow the detailed guide below.
Are Circles good feng shui?
Feng Shui of Circular and Round Shapes
The round shape in feng shui stylistic layout is a declaration of the Metal feng shui element. Round stylistic theme things bring into your home the energy of clearness, exactness, newness.
How do I feng shui my wallet?
Step by step instructions to Feng Shui your Wallet to draw in Wealth. Follow below guides.
How do I start feng shui?
- Welcome the Energy Flow “chi”.
- Keep Your House Clear of Clutter.
- Hold the Path to the Front Door Clear.
- Provide Guests a Reason to stay with you.
- Incorporate the Five Elements of feng shui.
- Eliminate Negative Symbolism.
- Allow Natural Light.
You may like following below FengShui guides
- Feng Shui Coins – Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Feng Shui Guide For Your Living Room– Do’s & Don’t’s
- Living Room Feng Shui Ideas – LAYOUT AND OVERALL VIBES
- Top 20 Feng Shui Tips To Organize Your Living Room
- How To Feng Shui For Protection – Do’s & Dont’s
- Feng Shui Protection Symbols – A Detailed Guide
- How To Feng Shui Your Bedroom -The Complete Guide
- Feng Shui For Money and Wealth
- Top 20 Tips for Feng Shui Living Room
- Feng Shui Living Room Ideas – Layout and Design
- Give Your Career New Heights With Feng Shui 2020 – Complete Guide
- Feng Shui 2020 Top Blogs Website– By Feedspot
For now, you have a better understanding From Feng Shui Definition To its purpose. Now its time to implement it in order to see all its benefits. You can begin with small steps and then go deeper once you get acquainted with them.
Also, you need to keep this in your mind that you are just a beginner, not an expert. If you feel you are not doing things according to FengShui standards then don’t panic, you can always consult an expert for specific solutions and remedies.