Nowadays, everybody wants to live a quiet life. For leading a peaceful life, everybody wants to consult a Feng Shui expert. Do you also want to be a Feng Shui counselor? Do you want to grab Feng shui classes? If your answer is affirmative, then you are on the right track. In this essay, we are going to talk over the article How To Become A Feng Shui Consultant?
We are going to talk about Feng Shui Consultant’s overall career growth, future, and below things.
- how to become a feng shui consultant?
- feng shui courses, feng shui consultant salary
- feng shui consultant online, international feng shui school
- American feng shui institute, feng shui certification near me
Table of Contents
- 1 First, we need to know what is Feng Shui?
- 2 How To Grow as a feng shui consultant?
- 3 What are the Challenges Working as a Feng Shui Consultant
- 4 What is the feng shui consultant salary
- 5 what is the different feng shui training center?
- 6 How long does it take to become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- 7 How To Become a Feng Shui Consultant?
- 7.1 1. Do Advance Training Course:
- 7.2 2. Search A Free Feng Shui Educator:
- 7.3 3. Choose A Broad Location:
- 7.4 4. Do Some Initial Research:
- 7.5 5. Have Feng Shui Training Course:
- 7.6 6. Practice At Your Own Home:
- 7.7 7. Start A Plan:
- 7.8 8. Write A Business Plan:
- 7.9 9. File Business Documents:
- 7.10 10. List Your Business Online:
- 7.11 11. Add In Social Media Groups:
- 7.12 12. Make A Partnership With Local Architects:
- 7.13 13. Boost Your Clients For Your Reference:
- 7.14 14. Gain Experience :
- 7.15 15. Start To Give Training To Others:
- 8 What is your role as a Feng Shui Expert?
- 9 Conclusion:
First, we need to know what is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is a traditional pseudoscientific practice. It originates in China and claims to use some positive energy that will bring happiness to your family.
The word Feng Shui is a Chinese word that means wind-water. Chinese people believe that water and wind both bring good luck to people.
Feng Shui is related to having promising prosperity in the future. Nowadays, people wish to consult with Feng Shui experts in decorating their houses.
They believe that positive and negative energy prevails in the place. You can be a professional expert and demand high remuneration by honking over your Feng Shui skills.
For the complete understanding on Feng Shui meaning and definition check below guide.
How To Grow as a feng shui consultant?
The principal thing you need to choose is which kind of feng shui you wish to rehearse.
The BTB (Black Sect Tantric Feng Shui) is otherwise called Black Hat or Western Feng Shui. The Classical Feng Shui depends on compass and structure schools of feng shui just as four columns, eight houses, and different orders.
Clear Learning From Basics to advanced
- When you pick the kind of feng shui you wish to achieve expertise level, you need to look for an authentic hotspot for your schooling.
- There are a few online courses and on location schools that instruct feng shui.
- There is no official confirmation, however numerous Feng Shui Masters offer authentications of their coursework.
- And are perceived by the non-benefit International Feng Shui Guild (IFSG).
Build Your Authority and expertise
You may wish to add to your coursework qualifications by joining a feng shui proficient gathering, for example.
The IFSG. Ann Bingley Gallops of Open Spaces Feng Shui started her BTB preparing with feng shui creator Terah Kathryn Collins.
Leaning is a key
Indeed, even as you function as a feng shui expert, you need to keep on finding out about your picked occupation.
Throughout the long term, As far as anyone is concerned base with different examinations and accomplished IFSG’s Red Ribbon Professional status.
Picking declarations and joining an expert association is carefully an individual decision since there is no expert permitting for feng shui advisors.
What are the Challenges Working as a Feng Shui Consultant
Similarly as all professions, feng shui specialists face difficulties. Each task you embrace will have a particular arrangement of difficulties.
Your responsibility is to tackle every one of these, so your customer winds up with a home that has better feng shui energy and their lives are improved.
Tackle Problem Areas
You will run over customers experiencing private matters, for example, well being, home, career, wealth , luck or relationships. Like one of the clients issue where the negative energy was exceptionally present in her customer’s home.
Communication is a key
Understanding your customer’s requirements and history are useful in surveying what might be a portion of the issues she/he is confronting. Talk more in order to understand the depth of the issue.
Handle more on Inauspicious things
Feng shui is frequently a two-path road with dynamic investment by the customers. when you will be able to solve Inauspicious things in once life. So that life can be more easy and worthy to live.
What is the feng shui consultant salary
There is no fixed salary structure for Feng shui consultants. It totally depends upon their expertise and the time they devote. Usually, Feng shui consultants charge per consultation based on services like.
- hourly basis, or rate based on square footage.
- A full-time consultant may earn up to $20,000 to $60,000 per year.
- A celebrity feng shui consultant may earn up to $250,000 per year.
If you want to earn higher profit then you need to maximize your client’s life problems and quries.
what is the different feng shui training center?
Before you want to become a consultant, you have to learn Feng Shui. Some people blindly believe in Feng Shui, so you have to earn their trust.
Here are the facts and factors that you must know ins and outs about the course.
#1 Join Feng Shui Coaching Centers
- There are many coaching centers that offer Feng Shui course. Join the Feng Shui courses and expand your experience.
- These courses will cover everything from basics to advanced topics.
- There are two types of school- compass school and form school.
- Here you will learn about the fundamental ideas of five elements like Earth, Metal, Wood, Fire, and Water.
- You will get to realize how to use these elements in our surroundings to bring peace and happiness to our life.
- The course will also teach you case studies and even some practitioner training.
- Find appropriate “Feng shui consultant near me“, you will get many options to opt for.
#2 Join Feng Shui School
- You can enroll yourself in Feng Shui school. These schools will give you preliminary knowledge about Feng Shui.
- You will also get an understanding of ancient Chinese culture. We all know that the Feng Shui originated in China, so their culture is vital to know.
- Some people believe that Feng Shui is only applicable to China. While others think that there is no specification, Feng Shui can be applied across the globe.
#3 Online Registered Course
- There is no such government registered course for Feng Shui.
- You can learn from those who are experts in this and have sound knowledge.
- However, the period of the time may vary, from 4 days to six months. Nowadays, you may get the facility of an online course.
- The central concept of learning Feng Shui is to harmonize your nearby surroundings.
#3 Fee Structure for Feng Shui Cources
- There is no fixed course fee for the Feng Shui training. It depends upon the institution.
- However, it is tallied that the average cost of the course is Rs 20,000 to 25,000 for the master level.
- If you want to take individual training or basic and primary learning, then the course fees are Rs 5000 to Rs 8000.
- However, these amounts depend upon the length and course of the class. The course fees also vary in offline and online courses.
Feng Shui Certificate– Authenticity
- As we said before, the courses generally are not government approved. So, there will be difficulty in getting a Feng Shui certificate.
- However, you can get various types of professional recognition or certification from the International Feng Shui Association, the American feng shui institute, or the International Feng Shui Guild.
Become a Feng Shui consultant
- Choosing a career in becoming a Feng Shui consultant is a good option. You can also keep it as your side business besides having your works.
- It has been surveyed that 30% of people in countries like the USA, China, India are Feng Shui consultants besides having their own business.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “How To Become A Feng Shui Consultant” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Find how to invite good luck and prosperity by Feng Shui Front door below.
How long does it take to become a Feng Shui Consultant?
Their are many Feng Shui training programs available that covers from basics to complete training in as little as four days of intensive in-person study. Other programs may vary, from 4 days to six months.
How To Become a Feng Shui Consultant?
Now in all above section we understood the factors and the career path ways for Feng shui consultant. Now we will see that How To Become a Feng Shui Consultant.
Nowadays, people like to do many side business along with their work. You can also try to do that.
- You must be looking for any Feng Shui courage in India. Keep in mind, learning Feng Shui is not a simple task. It needs a long duration.
- So, if you develop your passion in Feng Shui class or if you want to render your service in this field, then this article is for you.
- There are various types of courses which offer Feng Shui class. You can contact them.
We have given a list that might help you to achieve your dream to become a Feng Shui consultant.
Tips which will help you pursue Feng Shui Consultant Career
1. Do Advance Training Course:
If you want to start your career as a Feng Shui consultant, then do some advanced training courses.
It is an online Feng Shui course. You can gain the contact information of the American Feng Shui Institute from Google.
Apart from this, there are also some international Feng Shui schools. Without any delay, contact them and learn Feng Shui.
In these short courses, you will get to know the conventional and formal way of Feng Shui.
2. Search A Free Feng Shui Educator:
We understand that it is not always possible to do the Feng Shui training, especially if you have a monetary problem.
Try to search for a free Feng Shui specialist who will guide you. You can offer him/her any other help in exchange.
Follow him for at least a week or a fortnight. You will get an impression of his teaching technique.
Your associations with a Feng Shui Consultant will help you to learn the new techniques.
3. Choose A Broad Location:
Try to choose a metropolitan area to start your career as a Feng Shui consultant. In the vast space, people like to build their new house.
In modern homes, they require a Feng Shui consultant to harmonise the environment. Contact them as soon as possible.
4. Do Some Initial Research:
There are lots of books available in the market about Feng Shui. Have patience and study those books. You will automatically gain knowledge.
For better understanding, you can also read some blogs and articles, which are available on Google.
After the initial research, do some practice at your home. You can utilize your knowledge to your home.
5. Have Feng Shui Training Course:
There are various courses on Feng shui, which you can effortlessly find on Google. Sign in to those sites and take the Feng Shui training.
These courses will give you thorough knowledge regarding the ancient history of China.
These courses also offer Feng Shui workshops. These will help you to understand the demand of the customers.
6. Practice At Your Own Home:
A well-known proverb goes; practice makes a man perfect. After acquiring the Feng Shui classes, practice it at your home. It may take time, as we all know that it is not possible to learn overnight.
Research the surrounding environment and start predicting. If you see that your prediction is turning out to be accurate, then you are progressing. It may take more than half of the year or a year but never lose hope.
7. Start A Plan:
It’s good that you have acquired knowledge about Feng Shui. Now you have to make a plan yourself, whether you want to work in Feng Shui offices or any field.
It has been surveyed that many people dedicate their service in architecture and buildings. I wish to suggest you open an office where you can work as a Feng Shui consultant and guide the people.
8. Write A Business Plan:
Start making your plan, which includes a marketing plan, revenue plan, administration and supervision plan, and the pricing structure.
There are lots of Feng Shui consultants, and they all are your competitors. You have to make your strategy to get potential customers.
Here Are Some Bullet Points For You:
- Make your fees a reasonable one which will help you to earn more customers.
- Please charge 30% of your fees before making an appointment.
- You can set up both online as well as offline consultation. People from all over the world can reach you.
- Try to offer some of your potential customers some discounts. They will be delighted and might refer your name to other clients.
- You have to give your customers the best service; otherwise, they might switch over their minds to other consultants.
9. File Business Documents:
If you have set up your mind to be a top Feng Shui master, then start your consulting business. Choose a proper plan and structure.
File the favourable business policy and choose the Limited Liability Corporation and proprietorship. It would help if you didn’t forget to open an income tax file.
10. List Your Business Online:
After following all the steps, you need to follow this one. It is one of the crucial steps. To reach your customers, try to become a member of the Feng Shui institute or any group.
You have to pay a particular amount to the directories, but it is for sure that you will get genuine customers who are seriously in need of Feng Shui consultants.
11. Add In Social Media Groups:
We all know what important role social media plays in our life. The power of social media is excellent. Here you will find various groups related to the Feng Shui class.
You can post something here or answer the queries of the customers. If the customers like your prediction, they will contact you. It is one of the excellent opportunity to get potential customers.
12. Make A Partnership With Local Architects:
It would be helpful for you to enhance your business if you make a partnership with interior designers, local architects, etc.
A cordial partnership with these people will help you to get more customers. The customers often say their demand to the architects.
So, if they find anyone who is anxiously searching for an expert, then they will give your contact number.
13. Boost Your Clients For Your Reference:
Ask your existing customers to refer to your name. This marketing policy would help you to get more clients. You can offer them some discounts if they refer to your name.
Deals might help you to land more clients. Moreover, if your clients are happy with your prediction, then you don’t have to worry, you will get more clients.
You have to keep certain things in mind, one thing that you should remain honest in your profession. Your honesty will help you to earn not only the client’s but also fame.
14. Gain Experience :
There is no ending in learning Feng shui. You can’t say that you have acquired every knowledge of Feng Shui. It is a long term process.
You will gain experience all over your life. If you have a curiosity about this, then you can offer Feng Shui practitioner certification to others.
15. Start To Give Training To Others:
After practising for one or two years, it is expected that you have gained sound knowledge in this field. If you want others also to come to this field, then you can do a workshop for them.
Please offer Feng Shui certification online to those learners who are concerned to learn. You can keep the course online as well as offline, and then everybody can get a chance to visit your class.
What is your role as a Feng Shui Expert?
There are various roles that you should perform as a Feng Shui Consultant. Those are listed below.
- It would help if you remained honest in your profession. Various customers are eager to spend lots of money in Feng Shui. It would be best if you did not take that opportunity.
- Please deal with them patiently. Other than that, if you see that there are some problems, which is not possible for you to solve, you should tell them frankly.
- You can gain more customers if you give them a certain percentage of discounts. They might refer your names to others.
Find Top Feng shui Living room Mistakes To Avoid.
- How To Use a Singing Bowl For Healing Best [15 Ways] -Beginners Guide
- How All Chinese Zodiac Signs 2021 Will Do For [Love, Health, Growth] – Full Guide
- [#21 Ways] To Feng Shui Christmas Tree Placement [Invite Luck+ Wealth]
- (Exclusive #21) Unique Feng Shui Gifting Ideas For This Christmas
- Top [#21] Rules For Good Feng Shui Bathroom To Invite Wealth
- How To Read And Analysis Flying Star Feng Shui Chart 
We have discussed all the relevant points here on how to become a Feng Shui consultant.
Follow the guidelines, and you will find no obstacles in starting your career as a Feng Shui expert. You can do the Feng Shui job as a side business other than your main work.
The Feng Shui profession is not only about earning money but also to help people in decorating their house.