How to use Feng Shui Silver Wish Box? Who doesn’t want their wishes to come true? – as a child, we all looked for a genie or Santa Claus, someone who would magically fulfill all our wishes.
But as we grew up, we realized it is impossible to get what you wish without working for it. However, what if we were to tell you today that it is not impossible and there is still something that you can use to grant your wishes magically?
We are sure you would love to know how this is possible; therefore, we’d like to tell you about the Feng Shui silver wish box.
A silver wish box is an ordinary silver box, but not so ordinary when you use it as per the Feng Shui rules to fulfill your wishes.
For centuries, it has been used by Feng Shui practitioners and followers to grant their desires and achieve what they want in life.
However, you must know that it is not a magical wish-granting box – even though it may work like one, it is solely based on geomancy, manifestation, and using the correct energies.
And this is where Feng Shui comes into play. As you must know, Feng Shui can help you enhance the benefits of ordinary, everyday use of objects. – similarly, using the Feng Shui technique, you can also use a silver box for granting wishes.
Not sure how that will work; let us help you out.
Table of Contents
- 1 Significance Of Feng Shui Silver Wish Box
- 2 How Feng Shui Silver Wish Box Works
- 3 How To Use The Silver Wish Box To Grant Wishes
- 4 Other Things To Consider While Using Feng Shui Silver Wish Box
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Feng shui silver wish box FAQs
Significance Of Feng Shui Silver Wish Box
As like have discussed already, manifestation has a lot of significance in Feng Shui, and when we use the silver wish box, we are basically dependent on manifestation.
Hence, as a Feng Shui practitioner, it is essential to trust the wish box when making a wish and to use it with full faith.
Apart from this, this method of granting wishes is also known as the wishing paper method in Feng Shui.
This is because other than the silver box we use for sending wishes, the paper that we use for writing down our desires also holds a lot of significance.
There are specific rules for using this paper. Keep reading to find out what these recommendations are.
How Feng Shui Silver Wish Box Works
If you follow Feng Shui and its principles, you would know that it is a value system that is based on energies – and claims that all objects around us possess some kind of positive or negative energy.
Hence, according to Feng Shui, we can use any object in our environment to benefit from its energy.However, the key here lies in tapping the right energy.
Every object resonates energy, but to make sure it works in your favor and does not turn negative, there is a particular way of using and placing those objects. And we get to know about that way only through Feng Shui rules.
Hence, just like any other object, there are also specific rules for using the Feng Shui silver wish box for our benefit, so we can guarantee the wish box will indeed grant our desires.
This further connects us to our previous discussion as well. This is how we can tell that the silver wish box is not a magical entity but an ordinary object that we can use in our favor.
We apply Feng Shui rules of placing and using the silver wish box so that we can use its energy to manifest our desires. Manifestation has a lot of significance in Feng Shui.
If you are a practitioner, you must know that using the right object in the right direction and with the right intention can help you manifest anything.
How To Use The Silver Wish Box To Grant Wishes
As we discussed above, there is a certain way of using the silver wish box to guarantee that your desires are fulfilled. Hence, here is a step-by-step guide to using the Feng Shui silver wish box.
- Step 1: Take a silver box that has a lid. The lid is a must; make sure it fits well. If you can find a silver box, you can make one yourself using aluminum foil. It is easily foldable; make a box and a lid and hold it in your hand.
- Step 2: Now go to the room you use the most in your house. This can be your bedroom or your living room but make sure it is the room where you spend most of your time.
- Step 3: Go to that room and stand in the doorway. Face toward the inside of the room and point toward the right corner of the room. The farthest right corner is where you will keep your silver wish box after you are done, so don’t forget this place.
- Step 4: Now, take multiple pieces of paper and write your wishes on them. These pieces shouldn’t be too small or too big – just the right size to write the wish and fit the box.
- Step 5: Write your wishes on individual pieces of paper; you can only write one wish on one paper, so be careful with that. Fold these papers individually and store them inside the box. Do not send more than five wishes – 3 is the optimum amount of wishes you should keep in the box.
- Step 6: Now, place the box in the farthest right corner of your room. Don’t forget that you have to place the box where it is not visible to anyone, so find a spot in the corner where you can hide the box.
- Step 7: Once you have sent your wishes into the silver box, forget about it. Wait for the wishes to be fulfilled patiently so you can send more wishes through the box.
Other Things To Consider While Using Feng Shui Silver Wish Box
Even though we have already shared the basic method of using the Feng Shui silver wish box, certain tips can help you enhance the positive impact of the box and help in granting your wishes quicker.
1. Customized Silver Box
Even though according to the Feng Shui rules, you can use any silver box for this method, you can use a customized silver box to enhance the power of the box.
There are Tibetan vintage silver boxes that are commonly available. – these boxes have auspicious symbols and animals made on them.
For example, a box with dragons on top of patterns and symbols can help grant your wishes faster.
2. Writing the Wish
This is a rule that you must write only one wish at a time, but there is a certain way that you must use to write the wish. You have to write the wish, as it has already been fulfilled.
For example, suppose you want a promotion in your job. In that case, your wish should be “I am grateful for the promotion I have received in my job“.
This increases the chances of your wish being fulfilled and increases the power of your manifestation.
3. Folding the Wishing Paper
While there is no specific way that has officially been told by Feng Shui professionals but considering the general Feng Shui rules, it is understood that you have to fold the paper neatly.
As we know, Feng Shui principles are always against messy things and prefer being organized; therefore, it is important to fold your wishing paper neatly in proper and equal folds.
This will help you avoid any obstacles or hindrance in the energy that can aid in your wish fulfillment.
4. Placing the Silver Wish Box
There are certain tips and rules for placing the silver wish box that can help you ensure that the wishes will be granted as soon as possible. These rules are:
- As mentioned above, you have to place the silver wish box in a way that is not visible to anyone in your house. Therefore, the best locations to keep this would be behind or under heavy furniture where you can’t easily remove it when you have to, but can’t see it in your daily routine.
- Clean the place where you want to keep this box. Clutter and dirt will not let the positive energies pass through, and your desires will not meet the right energy; hence wishes won’t be fulfilled. Make sure you clean the space before keeping your wish box.
- Remove any symbols, pictures, or crystals that could be hindering your wishes. While it is great to keep crystals and auspicious symbols in your house, they might not coincide with your desired wishes; therefore, it is best to keep that space empty and clean.
5. Trusting the Feng Shui Silver Wish Box
Always remember your trust and faith in the principles of Feng Shui are very important in the manifestation of your wishes. Hence, it is best to sit back, relax, and wait after sending your wish.
If you become anxious or stressed out due to the wish, you will give rise to negative energy – because a cloudy mind cannot manifest positivity.
Feng Shui silver wish box can be beneficial for someone who wants to get their desires granted.
But what matters most in this situation is using the right Feng Shui rules and tips to ensure the wish goes through. If you have been waiting for your wishes to come true, this is the best method you can try!
Feng shui silver wish box FAQs
Q: How many wishes can we send through the silver wish box?
It is best to send between 1 to 5 wishes per silver wish box, but 3 is the optimum amount of wishes.
Q: After sending our wishes, where should we keep the Feng Shui silver wish box?
You have to keep the Feng Shui silver wish box in the farthest right corner of the room that you use the most. Make sure you keep it n a place where no one can see it in their day-to-day routine.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.