Agate Stone Meaning? Agate is a stone that belongs to the class of Chalcedony, and since its discovery, it has been useful to human existence. As one of the valuable gemstones, agate is renowned to deliver beyond expectation, just like Tigers Eye stone and Malachite Stone.
It is one of the important stones considered in Feng Shui with properties powerful enough to balance both the positive (Yin) and negative (Yang) energies that play an important role in holding the universe intact.
With enormous benefits at its disposal, agate is a stone to choose when it is time to oppose and remove any bad energy from your space. Throughout ages, agate has positioned itself to meet the protective, harmonious, and stable needs of humanity.
If you are looking for one stone that can bring you financial prosperity, and health, it is the agate. That is why in this article, we will expose you to agate stone meaning and benefits in Feng Shui.
The following topics are covered to ensure we help to understand the meaning and benefits anyone can derive in an agate stone:
- Agate healing properties
- Brown agate stone benefits
- Agate spiritual meaning
- Gold agate meaning
- Blue agate stone meaning
- Where to place agate on body
- Dark blue agate meaning
- How to wear agate jewelry
- Red agate meaning
- How to cleanse black agate
- Who should wear black agate
- Types of agate stones
- How to activate agate stone?
- How to identify agate stone
- How to use agate in feng shui
- How to tell if agate is real?
Table of Contents
Agate Stone Meaning
Agate is also known as a stone of healing, and its healing properties is traced to its ability to avert negative energies.
The root cause of any sickness is a result of negative energy, and what the agate stone does is to negate the effect of negative energies and surround you with positive energies that give place to vitality, and happiness.
Agate Healing Properties
The healing properties of agate make it deliver effective healing qualities that will make you experience emotional, physical, and intellectual balance. Where needful, the agate healing properties can also boost your self-esteem, boldness, and level of optimism.
In addition, agate stone can take care of any deficiency in your eyes, stomach, and uterus making them be fit health-wise. It can also cleanse the lymphatic system and the pancreas, clear every blockage within your blood vessels, and remove any skin disorderliness.
Agate Spiritual Meaning
The spiritual meaning of agate Agate is found in its ability to perform certain responsibilities that have been beneficial to humans, and they include:
- Agates are stones with effective grounding ability and solution that can make its users to experience complete balance which covers emotion, physical and intellect.
- Agate offers excellent support, cares, comfort and soothing qualities that make it exceptional stone that is powerful to handle every emotional related challenges .
- Agate is proactive in providing properties that tend to balance, stabilize and harmonize spirit, soul (mind) and body.
- It discharges energy that can eliminate negative energy from your space. Remove stagnant energy and refresh the atmosphere with the aid of agate stone.
- Agate is also a stone that assist in providing stability, strength, and solidity for getting jobs done.
If you want to see your inner capacity experience a shift and be able to build enough strength to accomplish your dream, get an agate stone.
How To Use Agate In Feng Shui
In Feng Shui, using your agate determines the position of its placement.
To use agate for healing, place the stone in the east direction of your home, and to attract wealth, position it in the southeast direction. If you want to rekindle the love in your relationship or family, locate the southwest direction and place it there.
You can also use agate in your home as a decorative object. Locate for an ornament that is made up of agate and used to decorate.
Agate Gemstone Colors & Types
Agate comes in different colors–From red, purple, green, brown, pink, and more. It is also accessible in diverse forms and types with relative differences in their patterns noticeable on their surfaces.
As they come in different colors, they have different meanings too. Other colors and types highly useful to man. They are:
- Blue Agate
- Black Agate
- Gold Agate
- Blue Lace Agate
- Sardonyx Agate
- Fire Agate
- Moss Agate
- Crazy Lace Agate.
- Iris Agate.
Let’s check out below colors and their meaning.
1. Brown Agate Stone Benefits
Brown agate is an agate stone with exceptional qualities that made it to be classified as a royal agate stone. It is a preferred choice among other stones because of its beauty and scarcity.
According to history, brown agate has been utilized to make jewelry, statues, lucky charm, and talisman. The benefits of brown agate are:
- Brown Agate stone provides soothing comforts and has been helpful for those that lost something valuable, either loved ones or property.
- It tends to offer security, and safety from storm and unpleasant experiences.
- Brown agate is endowed with mild or moderate energy that can enhance or influence self meditation.
- Brown agate is a stone that boasts of energy that can stabilized, support and improve vitality.
- It is a great stone capable of providing energy that can balance, and harmonize emotional feelings.
- Brown agate can also improve your skillfulness, intellectualism, and vitality.
- Brown agate can release stability and bring positivity, with other amazing benefits practical in drawing positive energies to your space.
- Anytime you feel worried, stressed, depressed and anxious, use brown agate stone to remove negative experience, and feel stabilized.
- Brown agate provides healing energy that can resolve sexual weakness, invigorate the body metabolism, and body resistance to foreign bodies.
2. Gold Agate Meaning
Gold agate is a valuable stone used to take care of the mental needs of people as it is found to enhance thinking capacity. If you want to improve your thinking capability, gold agate is the one to choose.
3. Blue Agate Stone Meaning
Blue agate stone is another type of agate with distinctive properties and qualities. This stone is effective so much that it aids healing, nourishment, support, and care.
Hence it is referred to as a stone with powerful healing energy.
- It was discovered that blue agate symbolizes liberty, independence, and tranquility.
- Blue agate is full of qualities that make it appropriate to provide solutions to health-related issues such as fever, and infections, neutralize anger and fortify your emotions from collapsing.
- It is also useful in increasing your immunity against diseases, eliminates fatigue, and helps you to experience quality meditation.
- The blue agate stone meaning covers the free and easy flow of prosperity. It can bring wealth to your doorstep. And in case, you need guidance to walk in the right way, you can access that in the blue agate.
4. Dark Blue Agate Meaning
The meaning of dark blue agate is found in its nature, and it provides serenity, peace, tranquility, and builds strong connections between people.
Dark blue agate stone has means of helping you to be more conscious of happenings around you, remove anxiety and enhance the elasticity of your mind.
Dark blue agate is a link to a world of positivity, happiness, sound instinct, inner energy, and a perfect connection with your mind.
5. Red Agate Meaning
Red agate is a symbol of security and protection with impact for many years.
The red agate stone is accepted as a magical wand for dispelling bad energies and at the same time dishing out the inner energy to build your confidence and remain optimistic in spite of your shortcomings.
Many people see this stone as one that depicts superiority, power, strength, and motivation.
Another meaning is that of the impact of red agate on health. It is useful for improving blood flow, thereby removing every blockage, as well as correcting any skin disorderliness.
How To Activate Agate Stone
One of the major ways of activating agate stone is to put it to use, and this consists of proper placement of the stone.
So as to activate and enjoy what it is made up of, place the stone in your home to attract positive energies, drive away negative energies, and provide the healing virtue that the agate brings.
To activate healing, place your stone in the east direction of the home, and to attract wealth, position it in the southeast direction. If you want to rekindle the love in your relationship or family, locate the southwest direction and place it there.
How To Identify Agate Stone
Identifying an agate stone involves touching and feeling the crystal.
The agate stone is identified with the presence of wax inside the stone crack.
Properly examine the outer layer to locate this sign.
How To Know If Agate Is Real?
A real agate is transparent in nature. In other words, light can penetrate through it if you bring it closer to the light source.
Also, a genuine agate is a luster when it is closer to alight. The beauty of the color comes alive and becomes more lucid.
But when you bring a stone near the light source and is not shinning, that is, unclear, that means is not agate.
FAQS: Agate Stone Meaning?
Q1: Where To Place Agate On Body
Q2: How To Wear Agate Jewelry
You can wear agate stylishly as a piece of jewelry adding elegance to your outfit. Besides, agate stone is uniquely crafted to meet your fashion needs.
So, wear agate jewelry with delight and confidence thereby drawing from the qualities it carries.
Q3: How To Cleanse Black Agate
Cleansing a crystal stone is vital in preserving its potency, and luster.
If you want to cleanse black agate, get mild detergent with lukewarm water to gently wash the black agate.
Then, follow it by drying the stone with a soft cloth.
Every other method used for cleansing other agate and stone can be used for black agate.
Q4: Who Should Wear Black Agate?
Anyone with a date of birth that falls under any sign of the zodiac can wear black agate. It is also appropriate for everyone, no matter your status, age, and gender.
Agate is sought-after because of its healing and ability to bring positive energies. Where applicable, it serves as a pivot to enjoying great emotional status. It can stabilize and brings unity to your home.
Any relationship can experience a strong bond when introduced to it. Where stressed, get agate to nurture and calm down your body system, as it provides tranquility anywhere you are.
Do you want to remove bad energies within your space, have a feel of positive energies, and improve your acumen that can help your profession; it is time to get an agate stone.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.