Heard a lot about face moles and all that Chinese astrology says about them? Read here to learn more about What Do Moles On Your Face means and to what extent that is true!
There is a lot that people have to say about moles on your face. Some consider them a beauty mark, while others consider them much more than that. Some think they have a lot to do with luck.
Come to think of it, moles are just small marks on your face, but there are so many superstitions about them just like eye twitching.
With so many interpretations about them, most people remain confused about what moles really signify and how much truth there is in what they have heard.
According to Chinese feng shui astrologists, your moles say a lot about you. But what exactly they mean depends on the location of the moles on your face, their shape, and their color. Also, one rule doesn’t apply to all.
Having said that, people who believe in things that are only fact-based and have evidence to back them up don’t believe in the art of face reading. It depends entirely on what you think and where your beliefs stem from.
To know what do moles on your face mean, continue reading!
What Do Moles On Your Face Mean? Chinese Superstitions About Moles
From ancient times, people have been talking about what moles really are. To date, these are considered beauty marks. Many women used to attach fake moles on their faces, too, to attract attention.
The Chinese feng shui experts believe in the art of facial reading. Chinese experts in the field believe that moles on the face say a lot about a person.
What the mole signifies depends greatly on what part of the face it is located and how large it is.
1. Moles on the Forehead
Chinese face reading experts say that a mole on your forehead says a lot about your parents, your future relationships, and how lucky you will get in life. It also says a lot about your career prospects.
- A mole near the hairline means that you are lucky. The closer it is to the hairline, the better for you. If it’s hidden, then it means that you are one of the luckiest people there is.
- A mole in the center of the forehead means that you are a very sensitive person who hasn’t been very lucky with relationships in your life.
- If your mole is towards the right of the forehead, then that means that you are mentally very mature, and there are chances that you will get success in your life. This can be a material success or even fame later on in life.
2. Moles on the Eyebrows
Moles on the forehead mean that you are a wise person. It also means that you must pay attention to your temperament since there are chances that you tend to get very angry very soon.
- A mole that isn’t visible since it is hidden in the eyebrow indicates that you are very ambitious in your education and that you are on the way to achieving big things in life.
- It also suggests that you have some talents that others around you don’t know about.
- If the mole is more towards the center, then that means that you have a pessimistic approach towards life, due to which you may have to face certain setbacks in life, which is not good for you.
- A mole above the brow’s arch means that you are very sharp and have good prospects for your future.
- A mole towards the edge of your eyebrow means that you like to travel a lot.
3. Moles on the Nose
Chinese face reading experts believe that moles on the nose speak volumes about your social status and self-esteem.
- A mole on the nose bridge means that there are higher chances of that person facing money issues in life.
- A mole on the tip of the nose suggests that a person is bad with savings and will surely face several financial losses in life.
4. Moles on the Chin
Mole on the chin speaks volumes about your work ethic and endurance.
- Someone who has a mole right in the center is widely known to be someone who likes arguing a lot.
- It also suggests that the person would be very lucky when they grow older.
- Whereas a person who has a mole right at the bottom of the chin is sure to get glory and fame at some point in their lives.
5. Moles on the Cheeks
People who have moles on their cheeks are usually powerful people.
- People with moles on their upper lips are very kind generally. They always take others’ feelings into account before taking action.
- On the other hand, a person with a mole in the center of the cheek is selfish.
- If the mole is on the left cheek, then the person tends to waste a lot of time, whereas a mole on the right cheek means that the person has greater chances of becoming wealthy in life.
- A mole on the upper cheek near the corner of the eye has problems in his love life.
6. Moles on the Ears
Moles on the ears are considered blessings. Those who have moles on their ears are usually very talented.
- If the mole is on the right ear, the person is very rational and makes decisions after putting a lot of thought into it.
- A mole on the left ear means the person is very emotional and takes all major decisions based on his instincts.
Are Facial Moles Lucky?
So what do moles on your face mean then? Many people tend to ask if there is a relationship between luck and moles on the face. The truth is that it depends entirely on the mole’s location, color, and shape.
- A round mole means that the person is genuinely good at heart.
- A longer mole means that the person has greater chances of becoming very wealthy.
- A mole that has a deeper color is considered lucky, whereas a flat one is considered to be bad.
The Facts- Moles On The Face
You already know what Chinese astrology has to say about moles on the face. But to what extent this is true has sparked debate for quite some time now.
While there is no proof to show that facial moles hint at luck or say something about a person’s future, there are many people who tend to believe in this. However, those who believe in the rationality of things have their doubts.
- In actuality, facial moles are just another part of your body.
- A mere mark on your skin does not control your future if you look at it from the point of view of science. However, Chinese astrologists only talk about these things from experience.
- So if we have to come to one sure-shot conclusion about whether this is true, it’s that everything entirely depends on what people think and where their beliefs stem from.
- If you believe in Chinese astrology, you would also believe in this.
- But if you believe in rational things, then there is no scientific backing behind facial moles and what they indicate about your personality or future.
Frequently Asked Questions About What Do Moles on Your Face Mean
Q: What do moles mean in Chinese culture?
Chinese astrologers have a lot to say about moles and their positioning on the face.
They believe that the location of the moles on your face says a lot about your future regarding how lucky you are going to be or what you’re going to get in life.
Q: Is it lucky to have moles on the face?
It is impossible to say this unless the mole’s location is specified. You will surely be very lucky if the moles are between the eyebrows.
This means that you also have a lot of wisdom and have greater chances of becoming wealthy in life.
Q: What does it mean if I have a mole on my cheek?
Most people believe that moles on the cheeks are a sign of beauty.
For example, if the mole is on the right cheek, that means that the person is very caring and is someone others feel very comfortable around.
However, if the mole is on the left cheek, that means that the person is an introvert and does not like mingling with many new people.
Q: Which mole indicates a good husband?
It is widely believed that if you have a mole above your right eye, you will surely have a nice life partner.
However, if the mole is above the left eye, then chances are that your love life won’t necessarily be as sound and that you will face many issues in your married life.
Q: Which mole represents a rich life?
If you have a mole right below your navel, then the chances are that you will make a lot of money in your life.
Q: Which mole indicates a good career?
If you have a mole on your foot, then that means that you will get very lucky in your career at some point.
Moreover, it means that you will surely land a good opportunity down the road.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.