A career that suffers from stagnation, lack of promotion, or office policies can be remedied with feng shui.
Whether you’re looking for a new job, making a career change, or just want a little boost in a successful career.
The advice on applying feng shui can help you.
This article is all about activating Hidden Luck For Career Growth by Feng Shui Good Luck Charms, Good luck charm for getting a job, and all Feng Shui Lucky Charms For Career.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Do feng shui lucky charms for career Works?
- 2 7 Feng Shui Rules For boosting Career growth
- 2.1 1. Activate the North Feng Shui race area with water elements
- 2.2 2. Correct Placement Of Water Feature- Fountains, Aquariums
- 2.3 3. Hanging Painting & Drawing
- 2.4 4. Locate your home office using the Kua number
- 2.5 5. Your workspace in your direction of success
- 2.6 6. Cure a negative architectural impact
- 2.7 7. Cure for a missing corner in the north
- 3 8 Feng Shui Good Luck Charms For Career
- 4 Feng Shui Good Luck Charms For Exams
- 5 Feng Shui Good Luck Charm For Home
- 6 7 good luck charms for getting a job fast
- 7 FAQs on Feng Shui Lucky Charms For Career
- 8 Conclusion
How Do feng shui lucky charms for career Works?
These items are a symbol of power, positivity, and luxury. Keeping them at your home, desk, or in your office where your eyes fall on them directly, creates energetic emotions in your brain.
This takes your thinking very positive direction in every aspect of life without you even realizing it.
However, If you just keep these items on your desk without even knowing their powers it won’t show all the benefits.
Because in that case in your mind it won’t register the positivity in your subconscious mind.
7 Feng Shui Rules For boosting Career growth
If a career is something that disturbs you always and you are unable to relax, then you are in the right place, we are here to help.
Whether it’s related to Job, Promotion, or Office politics anything can be solved and corrected by activating hidden luck to improve opportunities.
The ancient art and science of China Feng Shui have the ability to convert bad luck into good luck.
You can follow a detailed guide on Feng Shui For Career Tips & Tricks to understand the theory behind it.
Here are some measures and tips by which you can activate hidden luck in your Career.
1. Activate the North Feng Shui race area with water elements
The north is the direction of the compass that governs the races. Once activated, the chi energy that resides here can help boost your professional efforts. The water element controls the northern sector.
You must activate this element to obtain a cure and a career improver or even to correct a career that has left the course. Activating the water element will attract more lucky career opportunities for you.
2. Correct Placement Of Water Feature- Fountains, Aquariums
Place an aquarium on the north wall with Koi fish, Arowana and eight redfish, and a blackfish (you can also add other fish). Always keep the aquarium clean. Remove and replace any dead fish immediately.
- Place a six-level table water fountain on the north wall.
- Make sure the water flows into the room, never leaving the room or going to a door or window.
- That the water enters your house so that it attracts the luck of the race and so that it flows towards you.
- If you have a garden, add a water fountain in the north area of the garden. Make sure the water flows to your home.
3. Hanging Painting & Drawing
- Hang a photo or feng shui lucky painting of a waterfall on the north wall.
- Hang a photo or a painting of a curving and winding stream or stream that travels towards you, never far from you.
- Do not use photos or paintings of still bodies of water, as they can become stagnant water.
- Also, do not use images of a sea scene on the beach or turbulent seas, since this type of water energy is too powerful and destructive.
4. Locate your home office using the Kua number
If you have a home office and things are not going well with your career, double-check the address of the compass where your office is located.
While the rules of the northern sector on professional luck do not necessarily mean that it is there that you should locate your office.
A better way to determine the ideal direction of the compass for the best location of your home office is to use your Kua number.
5. Your workspace in your direction of success
Calculate your Kua number and select your success address (sheng chi). You should sit at this address when you work in your office or home office.
If you can’t sit at this address, then opt for your personal address (fu Wei). This is a very lucky address specifically for you.
When facing this direction, you attract prosperity and respectability. This address ensures that you will enjoy a good reputation in your career.
6. Cure a negative architectural impact
You may not be aware of some things that are hurting your career.
You may have to wear a research hat to discover the feng shui problems that are hidden in your home or office, such as architectural causes.
7. Cure for a missing corner in the north
If you have professional problems, check the shape of your home. You don’t want the north corner of your home to be missing, like in L-shaped houses or other architectural designs.
A missing corner looks exactly as it sounds: the corner, for any design reason, was omitted in the construction of the house. Many modern architectural designs often present difficult floor plans like this.
A lost corner in the north can have a devastating effect on your career. If the north corner of your house is missing, you have some ways to cure this effect in your career. These include:
- Move to a house that has no missing corners. Add construction to your home so that the missing corner is remedied.
- Install an exterior light, preferably on a lamppost five feet or higher.
- You can determine this location by drawing a line from each end of the house to create the missing corner.
- Place the light where the two lines meet. Leave the light on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In addition to light, you can use plants to create false walls that join in the corner light.
- This could become a secret garden, complete with a water fountain that flows into the house. Be careful not to select plants with pointed leaves or thorns.
8 Feng Shui Good Luck Charms For Career
Top 7 lucky charms for a career. They are also called career charms, lucky charms for work, job charms, and strong working charms.
- Wind chimes– The auspicious sound makes the environment calm and composed for study and better concentration.
- Dreamcatcher– Place a dream catcher in front of your study table or in the bedroom. It attracts and makes wishes come true.
- Laughing buddha– Buddha is a symbol of a happy, healthy, and prosperous life.
- Money wealth bowl- It attracts plenty in our lives and makes the future path abundant
- Three-legged Frog– Keep this to your working or study table for luck.
- The lucky Money tree– the money tree invites good fortune.
- Working compass charm– It is used to read the directions properly to place all the lucky charms in the correct direction.
Feng Shui Good Luck Charms For Exams
The spell for good luck on exams is the ideal ritual to achieve a good grade on exams. The days before these tests, often cause moments of nervousness, insecurity, and anxiety in students.
As you know, getting a good grade on exams can be very important in your future, such as when you have a good job, enjoy economic stability, and be able to lead a good life.
With this help, the tests will be carried out with more tranquillity and calm. It is recommended apart from performing this spell by pleading with the Gods, studying, and preparing for exams well.
Find below good luck charms for students for doing well in exams and handling the pressure.
Use or wear an amulet with scholastic symbols of good luck, such as carp, dragon, dragon horse or Chi Lin.
You can choose any feng shui image, like a feng shui red biro, feng shui bracelet, feng shui ring, or anything, offer a prayer request on it, believe in your intuition, and you will be lucky in your exams.
So here are some of the Feng Shui tips that can help you concentrate better on your exams and feng shui charm for studies.
- Use a world map in a Northside area, by doing this you will ensure you get clarity in which direction you want to pursue in your career.
- North corner is the area for a career and job. So try to use most of the Feng Shui items like Waterfall fountains, motivated paintings, and plants to get good vibes.
- Try to use Water, Metal related elements, or mirrors in the North direction in your home or office.
- It is a good idea to use Blue and Black in the North corner area. These are the friendly Feng Shui colors for the career.
- The main entrance of the house is the most important, make sure its path shouldn’t be blocked by any object, to ensure the correct energies are flowing.
- Remove all the clutter and unnecessary items from your home to stay away from all the distractions.
- Keep your electronics on your left side.
- Use plants to boost your positive health energy.
Feng Shui Good Luck Charm For Home
There are some feng shui symbols of good fortune that bring various types of luck to your home, they are listed below.
This plant has many meanings of good luck, depending on the number of stems in your arrangement. Grow your luck by placing a lucky bamboo in the east or southeast of your home.
The place of keeping gold bullion in the southeast sector of your home or office to get lucky in wealth. You can also check out this article on Feng Shui Charms – Wealth & Business for more details.
A turtle dragon in the northern sector of your home or office attracts wealth and lucky charm for career success.
You can place an elephant with a raised trunk like a trumpet in any sector of your home to generate a great deal of good luck.
7 good luck charms for getting a job fast
Below are the most powerful charms that can make job hunting easy and faster.
- Evil eye bracelet.
- Lucky Wu Lou.
- Four-leaf clover.
- Lucky Chinese coins.
- The lucky jade plant.
- The color green and yellow.
FAQs on Feng Shui Lucky Charms For Career
Q: Lucky charms for the office table?
Below are the good luck items for the office desk.
Maneki Neko, Money Frog, Bamboo, Laughing Buddha, White Candle, and mini desktop zen garden.
Q: How to cleanse lucky charms?
Cleansing is a crucial process in order to recharge the amulet. To do so use fresh clean water, by burning sage, lighting incense, and placing the charm in sunlight and moonlight.
Q: What best lucky charms to wear?
There are many lucky pieces of jewelry that can be worn like feng shui bracelets, necklaces, rings, and evil eyes.
Q: Feng Shui gift for career success?
Money Frog, Wealthy ship, Chinese coins, and lucky bamboo are a few good gifts for boosting your career growth and success.
You may also like to read the following Feng Shui guides:
- Good luck with gifts for a new job
- Tips To Invite Love– Lucky Charms 2022
- How To Get Lucky By Feng Shui Bamboo– Tips & Tricks
- Feng Shui Jewelry– Enhance Beauty & Life
- Feng Shui For Money and Wealth– Do’s & Don’t
Feng Shui is an ancient art and science and if used under proper guidance can do wonders in every aspect of your life but your KARMA comes in the first place.
Feng Shui has no magical stick for improving life aspects but first, you have to have belief in the art and yourself before even you implement it in life.
You can use these Feng Shui career charms on any occasion like a job interview, or a professional career boost, and let us know the results.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.