Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice that can help you fight negative energy.
Here are Feng Shui Cures To Deal With Bad Neighbors to help you and How to Block Negative Energy From Them.
Everyone wants the best for themselves and their house, but here are some things we can’t control–and one such thing is our neighbors and their energy.
You can choose the location of your house, design it how you want, and even make changes to it to make sure only positive energy flows in.
However, you cannot choose who comes to live beside your house and sometimes, if they are not the right people, it can also negatively affect you.
Where you live and what surrounds your house can have a massive impact on the energy that enters your house. Having good neighbors can be a huge blessing in disguise most of the time.
However, similarly, having bad neighbors can be extremely harmful to your house and its overall chi.
Whether you live in a large mansion or a small apartment, negative energy from neighbors can enter your house from anywhere–and you must protect your house and yourself from it.
Therefore, it is best to apply Feng Shui cures for bad neighbors to protect your house from negative energy.
Not sure how you can do that? Let us help you out!
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is an ancient art originating from the Chinese culture that teaches people how to achieve a balance in life.
Feng Shui is a practice that focuses on our environment and surroundings to make sure there is a positive energy flow in our life. If you have a poison arrows, these are sharp objects like nooks and corners at your home, that can also hinder your positivity.
According to Feng Shui, our environment and the objects present have a great impact on our life–and we need to make sure we are making good use of everything to get the best of life.
Hence, since neighbors are also a part of our surrounding environment their aura and what they do can greatly influence the energy that enters your house.
How to Tell if Your Neighbor has Bad Energy?
We all have neighbors, but not all of them give out negative energy. Sometimes we fail to identify bad neighbors and end up with a negative energy flow in our house.
Hence, there are ways to identify bad neighbors who might be disrupting your peace of mind with their negative energy. Read here feng shui ways to block the negative energies.
Here is how you can identify them:
They are Noisy
If your neighbors are noisy, you can tell they are bad for your energy.
Noisy neighbors not only cause disturbance and noise pollution in the area but are also bad for the chi entering your house–as the noise from their house can divert positive energy entering your house.
They are Dirty
Dirty and messy neighbors are the worst. As you must know already, Feng Shui is extremely against clutter and mess.
Hence, neighbors who keep their houses and surrounding areas dirty are bad for you. They do not only block the positive energy from entering their house but also your house.
They are Quarrelsome
Feng Shui is all about peace and living with tranquility, and it doesn’t support aggressive behaviors and quarrels.
Hence, aggressive people who engage in fights more often only resonate with negative energy, which affects people around them.
Moreover, quarrelsome neighbors disturb your peace and can engage in fights, making you lose your cool, which isn’t good for your chi as well.
Now we know how our neighbors are, let’s find out quickly Feng Shui Cures To Deal With Bad Neighbors.
Feng Shui Cures To Deal With Bad Neighbors
Feng Shui has a cure for all aspects of life; so if you happen to have bad neighbors with any of the personality traits mentioned above, you can apply these Feng Shui cures to help you.
Also, how to ward off evil neighbors with cures. Let us find out how to feng shui bad neighbors.
1. Create Strong Protective Energy Around Your Property
If you think your neighbors are resonating bad energy into your house, you need to protect your house from them.
The best way to do that would be to form a protective layer between your house and their house. You can apply several techniques here, such as:
Click to buy now
Fence your house from everywhere. Use strong wood or steel to fence your house; you can paint and make it look pretty so it doesn’t affect the aesthetics of your house – but it sure will act as a barrier.
3. Plant Trees
Plant tall trees and include them in your landscaping. It’s even better if you have a spacious garden.
Determine what side you are getting negative energy from (for example, if it’s the house on your left) and plant tall trees as a blockade.
Moreover, since you are planting trees and adding a natural element to your house, this will increase positive energy flow in the house.
4. Bury Rose Quartz to Form a Loving Barrier
You can create a loving barrier by digging and burying rose quartz by the property line. You can also dig up four corners of the house and bury them there.
This is one effort that can heal a bad neighbor relationship and also increase positive energy between the two houses.
5. Use a Reflective Surface–a Bagua Mirror
Placing a reflective mirror between the two houses helps fight the negative energy coming from the neighboring house. Traditionally, people use the Bagua mirror as a tool for this purpose.
Hanging a reflective surface like the Bagua mirror protects your home and pushes back the negative energy from where it is coming–so there are no chances of it entering your house.
And as a plus point, the mirror also looks visually appealing on the outer walls of the house, so this is one way to decorate your house as well.
Click to buy now
6. Strengthen the Entry Points of the House
You must know that the front door is the most vital part of the house, as per Feng Shui.
However, if you know that it is the source of negative energy in your home, then you must strengthen it. Other entry points for negative energy could be the windows and garden area.
Try to strengthen these entry points by using strong material for the door and using dark and protective colors for the passageway and window curtains. If need be, get appropriate window treatment done as well.
7. Try the “Yin” Water Method
More often than not, people get stuck with troublesome neighbors who are also gossipmongers of the area.
Such people not only speak negatively about people but also have a bad aura that can contaminate the energy surrounding them.
One good way to guard yourself against such people is to use the “Yin” water method. Get a large-mouthed water basin and place it between your house and your neighbor’s house.
The water present in it will absorb all the negativity and help fix the relationship between you two.
To make this method more effective, do a combination of this technique along with hanging the mirror–and you will definitely feel a drastic change in your energy.
8. Hang Wind Chimes
Hanging a wind chime can help fight negative energy. You can choose a tall wind chime or a small one – it doesn’t matter a lot.
But try to place it as close to your neighbor’s house as possible. The closer it is, the better it will work toward fighting out negative energy.
The best type of wind chimes are those that have 5 hollow metal tubes –they produce a very clear and crisp sound that is not only pleasing to hear.
But the sound is also great to deflect negative energy entering your house. Consider this as a way to clear space with sound–which is a very common practice in Feng Shui.
Click to buy now
9. Use the Rooster Symbol
- The rooster symbol is an auspicious symbol and holds a lot of significance in Feng Shui.
- It represents good luck in protection and is frequently used as a Feng Shui cure for negative energy.
- It is also recommended to use it for feng shui protection from neighbors and against negative people, bad luck, and mishaps.
- You can use the rooster symbol to protect yourself and your house from negative energy from neighbors.
- You can place a rooster-shaped decoration piece in your entryway or front door where you think the negative energy is entering from.
- Moreover, you can also place it in the window or on a piece of furniture near the window and front door.
- You can also use the rooster wind chimes and hang them outside the house or in the garden to protect your property from bad neighbors.
Click to buy now
10. Stay Positive and Bless the Neighbors
Lastly, the best way to fight negative energy is to stay positive. No matter how difficult the neighbors are, there is no harm in giving them blessings.
Feng Shui always teaches people to be humble and clean of heart. Hence, you must also show your good spirit in this case.
Try to stay positive and content in your heart and send blessings to your neighbors–in hopes that eventually, their energy will turn positive.
Spiritual protection from neighbours
Spiritual protection from neighbours can provide those who feel vulnerable with a way to connect with their spirituality in order to create a more secure and positive life.
- By engaging in spiritual protection from neighbours, individuals can learn how to trust their intuition and connect with the divine within themselves.
- This will help them to develop a deeper faith and protect themselves from negative energy as well as a potential harm.
- Another way to protect oneself from negative spiritual energy is by concentrating on one’s own spiritual nature.
- Many people believe that being spiritually shielded from neighbours will also protect them from natural disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
Lack of spiritual protection from neighbours can lead to physical and emotional harm.
Use Feng Shui Cures for Bad Neighbors and Stay Positive!
Having bad neighbors can be a dangerous problem you can’t even control.
Thankfully, we have Feng Shui cures that can help fight off negative energy that bad neighbors send your way.
Try using these cures if you feel your neighbors are the reason behind the disrupted energy flow in your house–and see how your house fills with positive chi.
How to make bad neighbors move?
If you’re looking to make your neighbors move, it’s important to understand how to do it in a way that doesn’t upset them. Here are six tips:
- Talk to them first: This is the most important step. If you avoid conflict, it’ll be much easier to get them to change their ways. Be prepared for arguments and try not to take things too personally, but try and be understanding.
- Get creative: You can always use creative methods like offering money or forgiveness instead of violence. It can work, but it will require patience and some effort on your part.
- Seek out counseling: Counseling can help you deal with your anger and frustrations in a healthy way. It’s a great option if your neighbors are refusing to change or if they’re just being difficult without good reason.
- In very serious cases take it to your landlord and complaint.
- In an emergency call the police.
- Talk to other neighbors and take some action together.
My neighbor has a mirror facing my house–is it a problem?
There are some people who believe that having a mirror facing your house can be a problem.
This is a problem because it can cause reflection on the glass and make it difficult to see out of the window.
This affects the quality of life for the residents in the home as it makes getting around difficult.
Some say that it can make looking at yourself in the mirror tougher and more challenging, as well as add an extra level of anxiety to your life.
How do I find bad neighbors when buying a house?
Finding good neighbors is one of the most important aspects of buying a home. However, it can be difficult to do so when searching for a house.
Here are some tips to help you find your perfect place:
1) Do your research before buying. This includes checking out neighbors’ backgrounds and gauging their characteristics.
2) Get to know your prospective homeowners. Make sure they are reputable, honest, and up-to-date on their property values.
3) Ask around for recommendations. Talk to other people who have bought or rented homes in your area and ask them if they have any bad experiences with their neighbors.
This will give you a good idea of what to look for in potential new neighbors and help you narrow down your search.
4) Be prepared to meet your new neighbor’s face-to-face.
Feng Shui Cures To Deal With Bad Neighbors FAQs
Q: How to tell if we have neighbors?
Bad neighbors are those who stay messy or cluttered; they are noisy and quarrelsome–people who love to get into arguments or fights.
Q: How can Feng Shui cure bad neighbors and fight negative energy?
Feng Shui is an ancient belief that uses our environment to enhance positive energy around us.
Feng Shui cures, in this case, can help you fight negative energy from neighbors.
Q: How to deflect negative energy from neighbours?
Use symbols like wind chimes, crystals, plants like bamboo, and peace lilies. Also, you can hang a mirror to bypass the negativity.
Q: Feng shui for noisy upstairs neighbors.
Paint your home with white color mostly the ceiling area. Hang a Bagua mirror, and use crystal.
Q: How to report bad neighbors?
If you are living in a rented apartment, then first approach your landlord. But if it doesn’t work, then call the police immediately.
Based on the country dial a number like the USA it’s 911 toll-free number.
Q: How do you deal with bad neighbor’s children?
There are a few things you can do in order to deal with bad neighbors’ children.
One thing is to be understanding and try not to make things too difficult. Another thing is, to be honest, and let them know how you feel.
Finally, it is important to set boundaries and tell them that they need to stop doing whatever it is that’s causing the problem.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.