Feng Shui Plants For Front Door? Did you know that there are plants that you can place at the front door for health, wealth, and luck? Read more about feng shui plants for the front door for health, wealth & luck.
Feng Shui is all about surrounding yourself with positive energy. Feng Shui experts believe that there are many things you can do for health, wealth, luck, and prosperity. One of them is placing certain plants at your front door.
If you make the front door aesthetically pleasing by using certain plants, you naturally increase the chances of positive energy coming in.
A few plants known to help you with health and wealth abundance are Areca Palm, Umbrella Palm, Pachira Money Tree, and Snake Plant. These can help make your entrance look lively and be very lucky for you!
So if you’re wondering what are the top Feng Shui Plants For Front Door for health, wealth & luck, then continue reading to find out about all of them!
Table of Contents
- 1 13 Best Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
- 2 FAQS: Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
13 Best Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
The best plants for the front door are ones that are soft and rounded. Apart from those, heart-shaped ones with broad leaves are also known to be the best ones. These plants help draw auspicious energy inside.
Essentially, the front door stands between you and the outside world. So if you set it up nicely, you can indeed affect the type of energy you invite into your home.
In addition, it is the place from where you enter the home, so the more appealing it is, the higher the chances of you being able to invite positivity inside.
Here are a few plants that you can place on the front door to help you bring health, wealth, and luck.
1. Areca Palm
Areca Palm is a leafy green plant and is very easy to grow. It is considered a lucky plant since it attracts positive energy and peace into the home. With its side-spreading foliage, it can also add to the home’s beauty.
- You can place it right outside the front door or even inside.
- Many people prefer it since it doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
- All you need to do to take care is make sure it gets enough sunlight, and the soil remains moist.
2. Umbrella Plant
Umbrella Plant gets its name from its leaves, which are umbrella-shaped. They make the plant look like a hand that has many fingers. It is known mostly for the protective powers that it has.
- It protects you from any incoming danger and helps you get lucky with money.
- These can also be placed inside or outside the front door.
- It can grow well with enough sunlight and humidity.
3. Pachira Money Tree
Feng Shui experts believe in the power of the Money Tree. It helps bring good luck and wealth into the house. According to folk tales, a poor farmer from Taiwan used this plant for his riches, and it worked for him.
- This plant is also a low-maintenance one.
- The best position for this plant is inside the front door.
- You need to make sure that it is positioned so that it can get direct sunlight.
4. Snake Plant
Snake Plant is one of the top Feng Shui plants for the front door for health, wealth & luck. As the name suggests, this plant absorbs all the poisonous gases from the surroundings, allowing positivity and luck to flow into your home.
- You can place this inside or outside the front door.
- Care needs to be taken about overwatering. That can lead to the plant becoming soggy, and not growing well.
5. Jade Plant
Jade Plant is also known to open the doors of prosperity and luck for you if placed inside the house near the front door. Many times, business owners gift these plants to each other in the hope that it will allow them to successfully close deals with each other.
- Make sure to grow it in bright light.
- You also need to prune off any dead branches so that they can keep looking as fresh as ever.
6. Rubber Plant
The rubber plant is also one of the luckiest plants for homeowners. With large pink-colored glossy leaves, this plant can make your house look very beautiful.
- The best thing about this plant is that it is a fairly low-maintenance plant, so you won’t have to do much with it.
- The soil needs to be moist enough for ideal growing conditions.
7. Lucky Bamboo
The Lucky Bamboo plant has a straight upward growth and is known to be one of the most auspicious plants in Feng Shui. It blocks negativity from entering your home and only allows positive energy to come in.
- You can place this plant with your lucky number of bamboo sticks for the best results.
- This plant doesn’t need any special conditions to thrive.
- Fresh water allows this plant to thrive.
8. Pothos Plants
These are hang-in planters that you can choose where to position near the front door. For a Feng Shui enthusiast, these are the best plants that help attract positive energy.
- This plant can thrive as long as it gets plenty of sunlight.
- You need to ensure regular watering sessions to make sure that this plant remains fresh.
- You don’t need to spend a lot of time taking care of this plant, which makes it one that is very convenient to keep.
9. Fig Trees
Fig trees are a very popular choice for front door plants since they draw in positive vibes, allowing you to have luck coming your way. A lot of people also choose to plant this in the front yard of their homes.
- With direct sunlight for at least six hours a day, these can grow really well.
- You can move them inside in the fall and winter seasons, near the front door.
- With regular fertilization, these plants will surely grow in the best way.
These plants look beautiful. For those who love colorful entrances, these are the perfect pick. Their beautiful red and pink flowers make them look like eye candy. The auspicious shaped leaves also allow wealth and abundance to come into your house.
- You can place these right outside the front door.
- With ample sunlight, these can grow very well.
- If you fertilize them regularly, they will surely grow big and healthy.
These are round-shaped blossoms that Feng Shui experts consider to be extremely lucky. Thanks to a wide variety of options to choose from, you can choose the one that you like. Also, while fall is the best season for these plants, they can grow easily throughout the year.
- You can place them on either side of the front door.
- With regular moisturizing and fertilizing, these are sure to grow very well.
12. Citrus Trees
Citrus trees can bring wealth into your home. You can place them anywhere near the front door that you deem fit.
- Make sure that you never plant these right in front of the main door since this can block the energy.
- With ample sunlight, you will be surprised to see how lovely they turned out to be.
13. Potted Orchids
These are also used as design elements since they look absolutely beautiful wherever they are placed. Feng Shui experts believe that they help bring fortune to your doorstep and also help you get very lucky in love. Not just that, but they also help release oxygen at night.
- These plants can grow and thrive as long as they get an ample amount of water.
- You can consider using a humidifier for these as well for the best results.
FAQS: Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
Q: What plant is lucky for wealth?
The money tree is known to be the plant that is the best for wealth.
The plant needs direct sunlight to grow well. Apart from that, it is best to place the plant at the front door.
Feng Shui experts suggest that you avoid placing this plant in the bathroom, as it can drain all the positive energy away.
Q: Which plant should be kept at the entrance?
The Chinese Evergreen plant is definitely the most popular choice.
Not only does this plant look great, but is also very easy to maintain. It can tolerate any outdoor conditions as well, which means that you won’t at all have to be worried about it.
Feng Shui experts suggest that the entrance is the place that is the most important one in the house. This is why it is important that plants are placed at the front entrance.
Q: Which plant symbolizes good health?
The aloe plant is a symbol of good health. It is very easy to grow and has several health benefits too.
Feng Shui experts believe that if you hang aloe vera at your entrance, then it can also bring good luck to your home.
It can be used on the skin for great benefits, and at the same time, it can also be eaten.
Q: Which indoor plant is good for health?
The snake plant is the best indoor plant. It looks great and is also known to bring luck your way!
A lot of people keep this plant indoors, since it has a lot of benefits.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helping people to enhance their lives by sharing Feng Shui related information at FengshuiTricks Youtube Channel. Check out more