Bed Without Headboard Feng Shui- Feng shui is a practice that has been accepted by many people around the globe.
Feng shui focuses on boosting the flow of energy into your home, and office which has been effective in helping everything that relates to man. Its principles have been found helpful in guiding all human activities.
One of those principles is connected to the bed inside the bedroom. The bed can be influenced by feng shui, turning it into an object of great help.
In Feng Shui, a bed is regarded as an essential piece of furniture in your home. To a large extent, it can determine the kind of sleep you will experience and is a close companion to you.
In this blog, we are considering beds without headboard feng shui cures. The truth is headboard is important to your sleep, and a bed without a headboard opens you to insecurity. That is why we provided helpful tips with regards to bed without headboard.
We discussed the following topics to make us provide detailed tips:
- Do you really need a headboard for your bed?
- 15 feng shui cures for bedroom with no headboard
- Feng shui headboard color
- How to sit up in bed without a headboard
- Feng shui headboard shape
- Feng shui metal bed cure
- Bed against window no headboard
- No headboard bed ideas in feng shui
- How to keep pillows on bed without headboard
Do You Really Need A Headboard For Your Bed?
Lovers sleeping on a bed with a headboard can enjoy seamless connectivity with each other. It has a great effect on people who are in a love relationship.
A solid Feng Shui headboard steps up your romantic affair by providing a secure environment that aids closeness, intimacy, and connection.
The headboard is also helpful in balancing both the positive (yin) and negative (yang) energies (Yin vs Yang). It plays a vital role by protecting your wall against scratch, as well as providing security when you’re asleep. It just gives you the assurance that you’re secured.
15 Bed Without Headboard Feng Shui Cures
Sleeping on a bed with no headboard can impair your sleep. You feel more secure sleeping on a bed with a headboard than on a bed with no headboard. The headboard serves as a shield between you and the wall.
Headboard keeps your pillow from slipping away because it makes your bed be stable and balanced. You will enjoy sound sleep knowing that your window is covered up with the headboard.
We provided 15 Feng Shui cures for the bedroom with no headboard below.
1. Painting or wallpaper attachment:
Bedroom painting and attaching wallpaper to your bedroom wall can serve as a cure to the bedroom without a headboard. Get beautiful wallpaper, especially one showing natural landscape, and friendly depiction. These methods tend to make your bed be focused.
2. Cover up the space with large pillows:
One of the cures for a bedroom with no headboard is filling up empty space between your bed and wall with large pillows.
3. Hanging artwork
Adding or hanging artwork above the wall close to your bed is a solution to a bedroom without a headboard.
4. Use a beautiful fabric
to decorate the wall above the bed. This will beautify your bedroom.
5. An attractive folding screen
can be used in a bedroom with no headboard to make an eye-catching and beautiful headboard.
6. Introduce colors recommended by Feng Shui:
Using feng shui colors can serve as a cure for a bedroom with no headboard. Possibly, you can go for colors that can improve your sleep, provide balance, and stability like red, earthy (beige), and green.
7. Growing energetic green plants:
Growing natural green plants inside the bedroom can be a solution to a bedroom without a headboard. Raising these plants can bring vibrancy and liveliness to your bedroom.
You can grow plants that are adaptable to bedroom conditions and still grow.
8. Choose large pillows, and use them on your bed:
Oversized pillows can close up the gap between the wall and your bed.
9. Ensure your bedroom is free of dirt
Also, de-clutter every unused item from under your bed, and let fresh air enters. This can serve as a solution to a bedroom without a headboard.
10. proper use of pillows
Use of pillow or mattress wedge to bridge the gap between the mattress and wall.
11. Window can be watched
Move your bed away from the window. It can give you a sense of safety when sleeping.
12. Lamps and nightstands
13. Bed shape
In place of a bedroom without a headboard, select a bed that comes from enough empty space beneath it. This will allow the movement of positive energy around your bedroom, which serves as a cure to a bedroom without a headboard.
14. Correct bed positioning
Another cure to a bedroom with no headboard is to properly position your bed leaving space on the two sides of the bed. This allows the bedroom to enjoy an unrestricted flow of good energy.
15. Mattress does matter
Get a mattress that is a sizeable mattress that will help you to enjoy a sound sleep.
Feng Shui Headboard Color
If you are looking for the best headboard color according to the feng shui principle, go for the headboard with these colors:
These colors are of great significance, and they can bring calmness, liveliness, strength, and new life. Their attractiveness can enhance your relaxation.
How To Sit Up In Bed Without A Headboard
The best way to sit up in a bed without a headboard is to sit with the lower back slightly curved. This type of sitting will provide support without feeling stressed, or pain.
Feng Shui Headboard Shape
In the market today, there are different types of headboard shapes. The best shapes you can lay hands on are:
Feng Shui Metal Bed Cure
In feng shui, the use of a metal bed is not recommended as it is found to draw electromagnetic fields to the bedroom because of the type of material used.
According to feng shui, the cure to a metal bed is to add a wood element-like frame that helps in absorbing the electromagnetic field to itself.
Bed Against Window No Headboard
Placing your bed under the window is detrimental, therefore it is not advisable.
- A bed against window with no headboard can cause sleeplessness.
- When you are sleeping, you will feel insecure, knowing the state of your window which can easily be broken.
- According to feng shui, you are inactive state when sleeping. So, when you sleep on a bed against window with no headboard, it can cause stress, restlessness and energy loss.
No Headboard Bed Ideas In Feng Shui
In place of no headboard, we provide some useful ideas which are according to feng shui to ensure there is an unhindered flow of energy in your room. Also, you enjoy what a bed with a headboard carries. These ideas make your bedroom attractive, even without a headboard.
- Glue a sticky label or a decorative wall decal to the wall where you place your bed. You can also customize to suit your taste.
- Get a beautiful wall molding from the market and place to fill the gap your headboard should occupy.
- Fastened a stunning decorative fabric to the wall behind your bed to bring a nice touch of delight to your bedroom.
- Adopt the use of a folding screen to provide a shield for your bed. This acts as a headboard too. It beautifies your space too.
- Get used wooden doors can serve the same purpose a headboard will do.
- Painting or wallpaper attachment: Bedroom painting and attaching wallpaper to your bedroom wall can serve as a cure to bedroom without headboard.
- Get beautiful wallpaper, especially one showing natural landscape, and friendly depiction. These methods tend to make your bed to be focused.
- Close up the space left by the absence of headboard using huge pillows.
- Lynch on the above the wall closer to your bed with an artwork which also fill up the space.
How To Keep Pillows On Bed Without Headboard
A bed without a headboard allows pillows to slip up easily. There is nothing to stop the pillows from slipping when you are far asleep.
Therefore, an easy way to keep pillows on the bed without a headboard is using a mattress wedge pillow. This wedge helps to stop the pillows from slipping off the bed.
It is structured in such a way as to close up the space on your bed in the absence of a headboard.
Having a headboard on your bed is very good, but in case your bed does not have one, there are different alternatives which are described above. Make use of them so as to enjoy your next sleep, and feel secure.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.