Many people struggle with losing weight throughout their lives, but if you use the following Feng Shui for Weight Loss Tips, you can improve your progress in no time.
The Weight loss calculator by calculator-online.net reveals that Feng Shui for Weight Loss is the best way to lose weight in no time
- Weight loss is a universal problem – there are thousands of people around us struggling to lose weight and get an ideal body type.
- While we do not support people body shaming each other or forcing themselves into losing weight, sometimes increased body weight indicates an unhealthy body.
- Most people don’t realize that increased weight can be very harmful to you. Being overweight has numerous adverse impacts on one’s health and body functioning.
- Increased body weight can lead to various illnesses and increase your chances of becoming obese – which itself is a huge problem.
That being said, we know many people struggle with losing weight.
People spend their entire life, work out as hard as possible to get rid of some extra pounds, but still fail.
Sometimes workouts, diets, and even medication refuse to work – did you ever think this could be because you are not catching the right energies?
Hence, we compiled this article to help people who are struggling in their weight loss journey. The aim of this article is to practice a healthy lifestyle along with feng shui dos and don’ts.
However, you can also continue to do other kinds of stuff like exercising, meditation, and yoga with these feng shui tips for weight loss for quick results.
If you want to lose weight and are looking for an easy way to do it, here are the top Feng Shui tips for weight loss to help you.
Feng Shui and Significance of Weight Loss
Feng shui is an ancient Chinese philosophy designed to allow people to live healthy and happy lives.
It is a value system that helps people make use of the energies present in their environment to gain benefits from them.
According to Feng Shui, you can alter the placement of objects in your surroundings to attract positive energy and gain what you desire.
Since Feng Shui emphasizes healthy eating and living a healthy lifestyle, weight loss is a significant aspect of the philosophy.
Feng Shui has always supported a healthy lifestyle and promotes people to keep a balanced life, so Feng Shui professionals have shared rules and tips that can help people maintain a healthy weight and lose extra fat.
12 Feng Shui For Weight Loss Tips
The objects and energies that surround you have a huge impact on your lifestyle, and this is where Feng Shui comes into play, According to Feng Shui, you have to be very careful of the objects you keep in your surrounding environment because they can influence your life and your energies.
1. Focus on the Right Shape
The shape of objects that you use in your daily life has a huge impact on the way you behave, also called poison arrows. The same goes for eating habits.
- The shape of the crockery that you are using can influence what you eat and how much you eat. According to Feng Shui, it is good to avoid round plates.
- Most plates in our kitchen are round, associated with increased appetite. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid using round-shaped plates and switch to a different shape.
- Feng Shui practitioners recommend using square-shaped plates because a square is a more grounding shape and can make your meals relaxing. This, in turn, compels you to eat slowly and less in quantity.
- Moreover, it is best to eat on medium-sized plates. Picking plates and bowls that are too large increases your appetite and tempts you to fill them more and eat more in quantity.
- Hence, always remember that the smaller the plates, the better it is for your weight loss progress.
2. Use the Right Colors
Using the right colors in your surrounding is very important because, as per Feng Shui, colors can really impact the energies in your environment.
When it comes to losing weight, there are certain colors that you can use to promote your progress and reduce your appetite.
Below are a few colors for weight loss- Blue, Orange, Green
3. Use Blue Plates
The color of the crockery is blue, which is the best color for weight loss. According to Feng Shui professionals, blue plates help a person slow down while eating and aid her in sticking to a specific diet.
Moreover, as we know, blue is the color that associates with the water element; hence, it has a relaxing impact on people. This means it allows people to feel full, even in small portions.
4. Avoid Bright Colors – Especially Red and Yellow
Bright colors are associated with stimulating appetite.
It has been proven by research as well as Feng Shui practitioner that colors like red and yellow can make you feel hungrier and also tempt you to eat more.
In fact, these colors attract people to food even when they are not really hungry – this is one reason why most restaurants and fast-food chains incorporate these colors in their labels, decor, and crockery.
5. Use Earthy Tones
Your kitchen or dining area decor also needs to enhance using Feng Shui rules. Earthy tones such as browns and greens have a relaxing and soothing effect.
They allow a person to feel calm when they are in the kitchen or dining room, which means they don’t feel the need to rush or eat more. Use earthy colors to paint your kitchen walls or kitchen furniture.
6. Watch Out For Your Kitchen Location
Your kitchen’s location is another factor that must negatively affect your weight loss progress.
If your kitchen is the first thing you see as soon as you enter your house from the front door, you need to conceal it.
The more you see your kitchen, the more you are likely to be tempted to eat.
Hence, it is recommended by Feng Shui that tips for weight loss are to use a door, build a small wall or put curtains to veil your kitchen, especially the fridge, so you are not tempted to eat every time you see it.
7. Remove your Kitchen Clutter
Clutter is your enemy – whether it’s your bedroom or your kitchen. If you have a cluttered environment, you will have a cluttered life.
To make sure you are attracting the right energies and are on the right track with life, you need to keep your space clean.
Therefore, you need to make sure your kitchen is clutter-free when it comes to weight loss. Messy kitchen and countertops are distracting and hinder the flow of positive chi.
Moreover, they also hold on to negative energy, which hinders your ability to achieve your goals. Hence, to ensure a healthy and clean diet, you need to keep your kitchen clean.
8. Use a Feng Shui Weight Loss Bracelet
The logic here is that a metal bracelet forms an electromagnetic field that resonates with the energy that you need. This energy increases your metabolism, which is a great step toward losing weight.
Hence, an easy way to lose weight would be to wear a Feng Shui weight loss metal bracelet around your wrist at all times.
It is beneficial for you in your weight loss journey and keeps you connected to the metal element – which is one of the most significant elements from the 5-element theory of Feng Shui.
9. Make Use of Feng Shui Crystals
Crystals are another powerful tool that you can use in Feng Shui. Crystals are stones that can influence your life and help you achieve your desires.
If your goal is to lose weight, there are certain crystals that you must use in your daily life and place in your house to meet your goals.
- We all know, that amethyst; is a beautiful purple crystal that is known for its healing properties. Amethyst can help with weight loss because it is a crystal that allows people to conquer their addictions.
- For example, if you are habitual overeating or engage in unhealthy eating habits, you can make use of this crystal.
- Moreover, having amethyst around will also allow you to curb unhealthy cravings, which is a step toward losing weight.
- As its name suggests, the bloodstone is a great crystal for your body – especially the bloodstream. It is also known as the warrior stone because it is used in strength training and martial arts.
- Bloodstone works wonders for a person’s health – it increases blood circulation, neutralizes PH levels, flushes out toxins, and increases metabolism. This automatically leads to a healthy body and promotes weight loss.
12. Blue Apatite
- Also known as the stone of self-control, blue apatite is a great crystal for weight loss. This beautiful turquoise crystal has suppressant properties that help strengthen one’s control over them.
- It allows people to reduce their cravings and eat healthily by controlling their urge to overeat or eat at the wrong time.
- Keeping this stone in your kitchen or on the dining table will allow you to eat healthily and in small portions.
Losing weight can be a long and stressful journey, but it can become worth it with the right effort and dedication.
The Feng Shui tips for weight loss can enhance your progress and make your journey easier for you.
If you are looking for easy but worthy ways of staying healthy and losing extra fat – you need to follow these Feng Shui tips for weight loss.
Feng Shui For Weight Loss FAQs
Q: What are the colors one must use and avoid to promote weight loss?
To promote weight loss, you must incorporate earthy tones such as greens and browns in your crockery and kitchen decor.
Blue is the best color for serving plates. Avoid bright colors especially red and yellow, as they promote appetite.
Q: What are the crystals that can help in weight loss?
According to Feng Shui, tips for weight loss, amethyst, bloodstone, and blue apatite are the crystals that can help you control your appetite and lose weight.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.