Feng shui poison arrows energy is exactly what they sound like. They are the attacking energy that comes from the sharp angles one individual or a group of people are exposed to when they are pointed at their personal energy field.
These Feng shui poison arrows can weaken the energy of the individuals or the group of individuals and make sure that they suffer from bad health. They also hamper the well-being of individuals. In order to cure these poisoned arrows, we can simply follow some Feng shui remedies inside the house, exterior, and Sha chi rules.
Lets us discuss these remedies one by one along with the below topics.
- Feng Shui tips for poison arrows in the office
- Feng Shui protruding corners
- Feng Shui sharp objects
- How to round a sharp wall corner
- Poison arrow in bedroom
- T-junction Feng Shui
- Feng Shui cure house facing the electric pole
What Are Poison Arrows In Feng Shui?
- These poison arrows are man-made or natural structures that form sharp angles directed toward the outside or the inside of your house.
- The angle that the feng shui arrow of poison makes can create an obstruction or a harsh angle in your personal life and can make your home unhealthy overall.
- These harsh angles affect the well-being of your home and do not promote happiness and other positive feelings.
- This also depends on the place where these arrows are located. Accordingly, they have the ability to hamper the different aspects of your life like your wealth, career, marriage, education, and health.
Which Poison Is Used As Arrow Poison?
Here are some kinds of poisons or poison arrows that you must be aware of. Find below the feng shui poison arrows examples.
- Wall higher than ground level.
- Home, building arrows, or corner that faces the front door.
- House on the curve of the road.
- Near or under an overpass.
- The existence of a building taller than your home next to your home.
- House across from a Y-junction in the road.
- Spires, towers, high-rise buildings.
Best Feng Shui Tips For Poison Arrows In Office
There are several ways you can deal with pointy arrows in your workplace and in your office. When you identify the poison arrows in the office, you can take steps to eradicate them and save yourself the mental feelings and degradation in your life.
Here are some toxic arrow home tips that will help you identify your feng shui poison arrows and take care of them on time:
- You should remember that exterior poison arrows are more powerful than interior poison arrows in your office.
- If you have a home office or a workplace that is at the end of a cul-de-sac or a T-intersection, this usually is an indicator of large harm or disadvantage.
- Buildings also have the ability to create harmful and powerful arrows because of their severe angles.
- You need to pay attention to the change in your circumstances particularly in times of financial or emotional crises.
- You should also pay attention when roads and new buildings have been built near you lately.
- You should also make sure that you stop the negative energy from reaching you and your family with a barrier from the office or workspace.
What Are The Best Remedies To Handle Poison?
Here are some of the remedies that you can employ to make sure you are protected from the negative energy of the poison arrows.
1 Poison arrows inside the house
If you want to tackle the different poison arrows that you have inside your home, you must make sure that they are easily remedied.
- You should not have open bookcases and shelves inside your home. Always ensure that the bookcases or shelves that you have are protected by wood or glass doors.
- Add a tall plant or a similar tree in front of a column or a pillar in your house to make a barrier of negative energy arrows there
- You must also make sure that the chandelier in your bedroom stays away from the bed. That is, the chandelier should not be placed directly above the bed.
2 Exterior Poison Arrows
Here are some tips that you should consider to make sure that you become least affected by the negative influence of the feng shui poison arrows in the exterior of your home or office:
- You should place plants with a lot of foliage between the wall and the door.
- You should use a different door to establish the main entrance to the house.
- You should always prefer an inside curve of the road and never an outside curve.
- You should also build your house above the street level and make sure that the bedrooms are above the street level for maximum protection.
3 Sha Chi
What is Sha Chi? It represents the low feng shui energy vibes. These are expressions of bad or negative feng shui energies inside or outside the house or office of an individual or a family.
Sha Chi is translated roughly to mean killing or attacking energy in the house. That is Sha Chi. However, Si Chi is low and decaying energy, an energy that is lifeless and dying.
How To Deflect Feng Shui Poison Arrows?
Here are some of the ways in which you can deflect or protect yourself from the negative effects of feng shui poison arrows inside or outside your house.
The following are some versatile and easy remedies to block feng shui poison arrows inside or outside the house:
- Block your house from view by using a wall or a group of trees or a collection of leafy plants
- Disperse sha chi with a water fountain that dispenses water into the air. This method works best for dispersing poison arrows for the north and southeast positions.
- You can also consider hanging a multi-faceted crystal ball between the object and the front door of your house to deflect the negative energies
- One of the easiest ways to deflect is to place a wall between the front door and the obstacle that you are trying to avoid.
Other exterior Poison arrows and their fixes in feng shui?
|Exterior Poison Arrows
|Front wall taller than ground level
|Utilize distinctive ways to set up new fundamental passages into home
|Bagua reflect above the front entryway (final retreat)
|Add good feng shui plants near the divider and Entry doorway
|Very tall elevated structures or obstacles.
|Bagua reflect above front entryway (final retreat)
|T-intersection remedy (road impasses into the road before the house)
|Add fence, divider, or embankment with plantings among street and house
|House opposite to Y-intersection
|Divider or support among house and street
|House on the bend of the street
|Inside bend of the street, never outside bend
|Close or under a bridge
|Utilize diverse ways to set up new primary passages in home
|Building taller than home
|Utilize diverse ways to set up new primary passages into home
|Neighbour’s three-sided roofline
|Tall leaf tree to hinder; Bagua reflect (final retreat)
|House beneath road level
|Develop so rooms above road level
Which Is Better For Blunting Feng Shui Poison Arrows? Shutters Or Curtains?
The shutters and curtains in a house or office are effective ways of blocking the negative energies of the feng shui poison arrows.
If the poison arrow that you have in your house is pointing toward a window. below are a few arrow stop curtain tips.
- You can go ahead with hanging some sheer curtains in that place to block the energy, which does not completely block out the light.
- Hence, the curtains or shutters can be used to make sure that the negative energy is blocked but the light coming in from the window is not.
- In this case the poison arrow feng shui facing the window, shutters, and curtains are both equally effective.
What Are The Feng Shui Protruding Corners?
Protruding corners in a house or an office is a problem. When we make sure that the poison arrows are deflected, we must also make sure that such protruding arrows are removed.
The removal of this feng shui for corners of the bedroom depends on the location of the protruding corner.
- When the protruding corner points to the West of the house, that means that the source of the poison arrow originates from the East. The cure is a bowl of water.
- When the protruding corner points toward the South, the origin of the poison arrow is in the North. The cure for you is to place large crystals in front of the protruding corner
- When the protruding corner points towards the north, you need to make sure that a bowl of water with some crystal chips is placed. You need to change this water every day.
- When the protruding corner points towards the east, you have to put a bright light right in front of the protruding corner to counteract the effect of this poison arrow in your house.
Role of Sharp Objects In Feng Shui
The presence of sharp objects or protruding objects in your house or office is an indication of negative energy in your house.
This negative energy makes you irritable and short-tempered, ruining the overall aura of the house. To counteract these feng shui poison arrows, you have to take some steps to create barriers.
It is also said that the sharp edges can harm your personal energy (which is known as Qi energy field) and weaken the state of your health over time.
How To Round A Sharp Wall Corner?
Some people who want to round their corners also use things like leafy plants and foliage to cover up these protruding corners.
You can use trailing vines for this purpose also. One of the best solutions to round off a protruding corner might not be the cheapest or the quickest remedy.
Hence, you have to stay careful before deciding on one way to round off a corner.
Feng Shui Poison Arrows In Bedroom Tips
- Identification of the poison arrow bed: the first important step.
- Inspect the furniture like the nightstands and the dressers for protruding corners.
- Take a look at the walls and see whether they have any pointed angles that point towards your bed.
- A slight repositioning of the furniture usually does the trick to prevent poison arrows in feng shui.
How to fix Poison Arrow By integrating the feng shui five elements?
As you have seen how to identify poison arrows inside/ outside the home.
If you are seeing any harmful energy in particular directions, you can fix these by simply reverting the energy and integrating the five elements of feng shui which are Water, Wind, Fire, and Metal Earth. Let us find out how below.
|Elements to be integrated
|Adding piles of stones will help to stop the arrow.
|Adding a water feature like a fountain or running water down can be a good fix.
|SOUTHWEST or NORTHEAST
|Add wood elements like a row of feng shui plants and trees.
|SOUTHEAST or EAST
|Adding metal elements like gazing balls or metal grates can bypass the negative energy.
|WEST or NORTHWEST
|Adding fire elements can be a great solution.
Feng Shui Cure House Facing Electric Pole
If you have a post box near the electric pole or near the front lawn of your house, it might be a good idea to get rid of that.
You can also make sure that you have a convex Bagua mirror above the front door of the house on the outside to remedy the situation.
The fountain and the Buddha also seem fine barricades to stop the negative energies from the poison arrows.
How Bedroom Corners Should Be In Feng Shui?
There are a lot of ways in which you can add life to your neglected house rooms or corners. According to the practice of Feng Shui, poisonous secret arrows are emitted from the corners where the two walls meet.
These poisonous arrows disrupt the harmony of the entire area and cause anxiety and frustration. Hence, you can add flowers and plants to defuse the Bedroom area.
Pillar in the Bedroom: What Feng Shui Has To Say?
Sleeping under a pillar or beam has a very bad effect as per feng shui. Always avoid such construction that has beams or pillars in your bedroom. Sleeping under a pillar or beam for the long term can create long-term health issues and loss of wealth.
Feng Shui, Why Is Having A Chest Of Drawers Poison Arrows
Sharp angles that you have nearby by virtue of your nightstands or from a sharp wall corner can also become challenges in your house.
You want to neutralize these sharp energies that are emitted from these poison arrows as soon as possible so that you don’t have to bear the brunt of these energies.
The Sha Chi that is emitted from having these chests of drawers near your bedroom is detrimental to your health.
How To Blunt Poison Arrow In Feng Shui?
Here are some tips:
- If the arrow is coming from the south, you can have a wall with water running down from it
- If the arrow comes in from the northeast or the southwest, you have to arrange a metal barrier
- If the arrow is coming from the west or the northwest, light is the key to dissipating the negative energy.
Feng Shui How To Stop Poison Arrow Based On Bagua
Bagua is one of the main tools that is used to analyze the energy in a house that is getting emanated from poison arrows inside that house.
Bagua is the feng shui energy map that you can get for your place which allows you to figure out the areas of your home that are bound to affect your health or your family’s health and well-being.
These maps are used to divide your house into 9 specific areas depending on the functionality. These 9 areas are:
- Wealth and prosperity.
- Health and ancestors.
- Knowledge and self-cultivation.
- Fame and reputation.
- Health and center.
- Career and life path.
- Love and marriage.
- Children and creativity.
- Helpful people and travels.
The Front Door To Backdoor Poison Arrow
One poison arrow that is most commonly missed by people who are trying to deflect feng shui is when the front door and the back door of the house line up.
This is also triggered when you open both doors and you can see through the house entirely, all the way. When this is the case, the energy that enters the house through the front door exits through the back door and vice versa.
Which is better for blunting feng shui poison arrows? shutters or curtains
In Feng Shui, shades and curtains can both be used to counteract the negative energy of poison arrows. They act as barriers that bad energy can flow around or away from.
Poison arrows have a sharp, attacking force that can be dulled by curtains, especially those made of heavy fabrics or with flowing designs.
They add a bit of grace and softness that balances the energy, which is otherwise sharp and harsh.
On the other hand, shutters, especially those made of natural materials, can stop poison bullets from getting through.
They give you a sense of stability and safety, which gets rid of any toxic energy.
If you had to choose between shutters and curtains, it would mostly come down to how you like things to look and what the general design theme of your space is.
Feng shui poison arrows T sections of tall fences and hedges
In Feng Shui, poison arrows can be made by T sections, tall fences, and hedges in your yard or around your home. This happens because their sharp, straight lines send strong, bad energy into your living space.
To stop this from happening, you could add curved features to your landscape. Poison arrows can be made less harsh with rounded flower beds, curving paths, and ornamental grasses.
Putting things like wind chimes, mirrors, or outdoor lights near these places can also break up and change the bad energy.
How to deflect feng shui poison arrows
When it comes to Feng Shui, deflecting poison arrows entails positioning objects in such a way that they can dissipate, absorb, or redirect the negative energy.
Mirrors have the ability to redirect any negative energy that is there to another location. Be careful about where you put them, though, so that you don’t send the good energy flowing through your home right out the door.
Plants: Due to the fact that plants are inherently mild and unassuming, they are able to effectively absorb and neutralize negative energy. In addition, the growth of these organisms is a symbol of life and positivity, which can further contribute to the enhancement of the energy in your environment.
Chimes of the wind are known for their calming tones, which can interrupt the flow of unfavorable energy and replace it with positive vibrations.
Crystals are natural stones that, depending on the type of crystal and where it is placed in the environment, have the ability to purify and balance the energy there.
Feng shui poison arrows-how to stop them with crystals
Crystals are a potent weapon that can be used in Feng Shui to counteract the effects of poison arrows.
It is claimed that they possess particular energy qualities that enable them to absorb, modify, or deflect destructive forms of energy.
For example, black tourmaline and obsidian are renowned for the protective qualities that they possess, whilst clear quartz has the ability to cleanse and harmonize energy.
Crystals can be used to thwart poison arrows by positioning the appropriate stone in the location where the harmful energy is headed.
After that, the crystal will go to work to rid your space of bad energy while also bringing about balance and happiness.
Feng shui poison arrows ceiling lights
In the practice of Feng Shui, improperly positioned ceiling lights can have the same effect as poison arrows.
This is due to the fact that the intense, direct light that they emit is capable of producing a sharp, penetrating energy that is comparable to that of poison arrows.
Choose lights that have a diffuser to combat this effect, or go for lighting that is warmer and softer.
In addition, check to see that none of your lights are pointed directly at any places where people sit or sleep.
Instead, you should strive to achieve a layered lighting technique that fosters a gentle and harmonic flow of energy.
Feng shui, why is having a chest of drawers poison arrows
If the corners of a chest of drawers are pointing directly at a bed, a seating place, or the entrance to the room, then the chest of drawers is said to be a source of poison arrows in Feng Shui.
This is due to the fact that the pointed corners generate piercing energy, which has the potential to disrupt the space’s otherwise harmonious flow.
You can combat this by moving the chest, utilizing plants, lights, or crystals to diffuse the acute energy, or you can simply try to avoid it.
Consider purchasing pieces of furniture with rounded corners instead, as these are less likely to result in the formation of poison arrows.
FAQS on Feng Shui poison arrows remedies
Q1: What are feng shui earth cures?
In order to improve earth elements add the below things to your home, which can add nourishment, balance, and security into your life.
Zen rock and Crystals, Himalayan Salt Lamps and Candle Holders, and Earthy Element Colors decorating art.
Q: Do you recommend any particular plants for making poison arrows, and if so, which ones?
Yes, plants like snake plants, peace lilies, and rubber plants that have rounder leaves or soft forms make for wonderful alternatives.
They are able to take in and diffuse the piercing, destructive energy that is associated with poison arrows
Q: Do different colors have different effects on the Feng Shui poison arrows?
There is some truth to the idea that colors play an important part in Feng Shui.
The use of colors that are gentle and harmonious can assist mitigate the effect of poison arrows.
In addition, the utilization of color can help to strike a balance between particular aspects connected to the path taken by the poison arrow.
Q: What can I do to get rid of the poison arrows that are caused by staircases?
Consider utilizing a runner rug with a flowing pattern in order to remedy the poison arrows that are caused by staircases.
Alternately, you may suspend a crystal chandelier or wind chime from the ceiling in order to block the energy’s direct path.
Q: What should I do about the poison arrows that are coming from the outside, such as a road that is pointing towards my house?
You can redirect potentially harmful energy away from your home by installing a Bagua mirror in the garden.
Elements of landscaping such as trees, plants, or a water feature can also assist in deflecting the negative energy away from the area.
Q: Do different kinds of poison arrows require different kinds of crystals to make them?
Indeed, the energy characteristics of certain crystals can vary greatly from one another.
For example, black tourmaline and obsidian offer protection and a sense of grounding, clear quartz is said to bring harmony and balance to one’s energy, and rose quartz is thought to encourage love and harmony.
The option you go with will be determined by the kind of energy you want to cultivate in the area.
Hence, with this blog, we hope that you can grasp the reality of feng shui poison arrows and the negative effects they can bring to your life.
The eradication and deflection of these pointy arrows are very crucial and should be taken care of as soon as possible. We have seen how to fix arrows edge apartments inside and outside the home.
- Best Elephant Symbol Meaning, Direction + Usages In Feng Shui
- Exclusive  Feng Shui For Fertility Tips- Correct [Symbols, Placements and Colors]
- Quick  Feng Shui Remedies For All Common Life Issues
- Effective Feng Shui Water Element Colors, Placements Guide For [Career, Wealth, Health]
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.