Are you thinking to gift someone something, which is for their good health? Gifts for health are able to repel disease and ensure an overall better well being. Here let’s find my top 13 recommendations for Feng Shui Gifts For Good Health with benefits to your loved ones.
In order for it to work, the gifts must be prepared, that is, they must first be cleaned with water and sea salt in order to be rid of all spiritual energy.
Then, the gifts must be energized: we must ask the deities to transmit their protective powers so that the gifts are responsible for it.
Let explore all 13 Best Feng Shui Inspired Gifts and Symbols to exchange.
Table of Contents
- 1 13 Feng Shui Gifts For good Health, Wealth and Prosperity at Your Home
- 1.1 1. Obsidian Bracelet
- 1.2 2. Mantra Bracelet With Dragon
- 1.3 3. Jade Bracelet
- 1.4 4. Elephant Figurine For Good Health
- 1.5 5. Wall Hanging & paintings
- 1.6 6. Protection Pendant With Old Coins
- 1.7 7. Decoration Blanket With Elephant
- 1.8 8. Hamsa Pendant With Writings
- 1.9 9. Bamboo Plant For Good Health
- 1.10 10. Good Health Bonsai Tree
- 1.11 11. Dwarf Bonsai Tree
- 1.12 12. Golden Dragon Statues
- 1.13 13. Chinese Knot Tassels
- 2 Wu Lou, The Chinese Gift For Good Health
- 3 Tips To Choose Best Feng Shui Gifts For Good Health
- 4 Conclusion
13 Feng Shui Gifts For good Health, Wealth and Prosperity at Your Home
Gifts for health are, at the base, simple objects like stones or crystals, cut or not. You can also use everyday objects of sentimental value, although the effects may be less effective because they retain their benefits for a shorter time. Below is the list of feng shui items for good health.
1. Obsidian Bracelet
Obsidian Bracelet is a precious black stone that is commonly use. Considered one of the seven treasures in Buddhism, obsidian accumulates great power in itself.
It has been used since ancient times as a talisman and amulet, capable of eliminating pressure, fatigue, bad smell, and other negative energies. This bracelet fills your life with a healthy balance.
2. Mantra Bracelet With Dragon
It is a traditional symbol of health, luck and wealth in Asia. It brings fortune, good news and health to your life. As your temperature changes, the bracelet changes color.
- Find here the complete guide on Dragon, for more deeper understanding.
This Sanskrit mantra honours Ganesh, who embodies wisdom, new beginnings and is the obstacle remover. It is an ideal gift that you can take with you daily.
3. Jade Bracelet
Jade is a mineral required by the human body such as calcium and magnesium. Therefore, we can consider the emission wave of jade and human cells as the same wave state.
The cells in your body resonate with fluctuations emitted by jade, which makes your cell tissue more vital, promotes blood circulation, improves metabolism and discharges wastes on time.
4. Elephant Figurine For Good Health
Elephant symbolizes healthiness and strength, attracts good health and strength to the home. Ideal to place on the table and on the shelf.
5. Wall Hanging & paintings
6. Protection Pendant With Old Coins
This gift symbolizes harmony and that transmits to the home. It also represents wealth, health and success.
7. Decoration Blanket With Elephant
This black tapestry with gold thread attracts good health and maintains good vibes and best positive energy gifts. It is ideal on the bed or the floor.
8. Hamsa Pendant With Writings
This hand moves away from the envy, the evil eye and the evil in the home. To hang at the entrance of the house.
9. Bamboo Plant For Good Health
It is a vital element of Feng Shui and attracts good fortune to those who are giving, according to Chinese culture. Read everything about lucky bamboo plant.
10. Good Health Bonsai Tree
It is the perfect gift for anyone, as it will give you good health, energy, and beautiful decoration.
11. Dwarf Bonsai Tree
Growing a bonsai helps relieve stress and is a good hobby, it also attracts the best energy.
12. Golden Dragon Statues
They symbolize wealth, abundance and good energy. This element protects the house from any evil energy.
13. Chinese Knot Tassels
Good health charm with two hugged fish. It can be hung in the house, car or keys.
Fill every space in your home with the best energies and positive vibes with these powerful charms. They are perfect to give to a loved one or to decorate the house, always with best wishes.
Wu Lou, The Chinese Gift For Good Health
The Wu Lou is one of the gifts used by the Chinese people, for centuries, with the aim of promoting the good health and longevity of its owner; In addition, it is credited with the property of accelerating healing processes.
This ancient gift was prepared by hand, using a pumpkin (elongated), to which the pulp and seeds were extracted. Afterwards, the fruit was left in the sun, so that it could dry and harden.
Once the procedure was completed, the Wu Lou was painted gold or silver, and decorated with a red ribbon. On some occasions, Chinese coins were also placed (with a square hole in the middle).
Likewise, they can be worn as a personal amulet in the wallet, as a pendant (small versions exist), or inside the vehicle. It is considered that placing the Wu Lou in the West and Northwest areas of the home attracts general well-being.
Another method is to place a Wu Lou (with the lid open) near the entrance door of the house. According to an ancient legend, the recipient will catch the demons (negative entities) that try to enter the home.
Tips To Choose Best Feng Shui Gifts For Good Health
Choosing feng shui gift can turn out to be a difficult choice, and all the more so with the approach of the holidays when there are many to do. We can, however, identify 3 categories of feng shui gifts that are (in principle) always a pleasure:
- Feng Shui gifts linked to the pleasure of anticipation (concert tickets, pre-order of a specific object, tickets for an event), it is the expectation that arouses excitement that makes it a unique feng shui gift.
- Gifts also provide lasting memories (travel or other experience to share such as a massage, a day in a specific place), it is the memories that will be created that day that will make the feng shui gifts unforgettable.
- Feng shui gifts wink to an intimate relationship, whether for a couple, a parent and their child, two friends, the feng shui gifts must be related to something that only the two people will understand. The very personalized attention given to the feng shui gifts will go straight to the heart of the recipient.
The feng shui gifts race is on, and then if you can’t really find anything, everyone loves chocolates!
Even if the choice of a Feng Shui Gifts For Good Health can sometimes turn into a puzzle, happiness in the eyes of the recipient has no price. But why does giving a feng shui gifts do so much good? And how can you be sure you are making the right choice?
That the act of giving a feng shui gifts or making a donation to a charity work causes an increase in the feeling of well-being, an increase in the feeling of wealth, the feeling of love your life and find meaning in it and improves cardiovascular conditions.
What is more, it is easy to see that when you spend money on others, the feeling of satisfaction is more lasting than when you spend it on yourself.
Disappointing feng shui gifts have surprising significance. For example, useful feng shui gifts like kitchen utensils that are rarely appreciated are, however, a sign that the donor sincerely wishes to bring help to the one to whom she offers this type of feng shui gifts.
Another example is that people who offer money or feng shui gift certificates are often singled out for their lack of originality and personality. In some cases, it is entirely possible, but it may also be that the impersonal feng shui items reflect a form of modesty, fear of exposing one’s tastes or being mistaken in the choice.
Also, find below gifting options in Feng Shui.
- Feng Shui gifts for good luck
- Feng Shui gifts for boyfriend
- Feng Shui gifts for Business
- Feng Shui gifts for couples
- Feng Shui gifts for a new home
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.