The Feng Shui dragon is a powerful and auspicious traditional feng shui cure and an excellent yang / masculine strong feng shui symbol.
In this blog, we are going to understand the correct Feng shui dragon or Chinese dragon placement and directions guide 2020-2021.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
A pearl, or a crystal, in the Chinese dragon’s claw of feng shui symbolizes wealth, power, and an abundance of opportunities.
This mythical animal inspires and elevates the personal spirit of development, as a challenge for an individual, inducing him to achieve success and prosperity, this is the meaning of the Feng Shui or Chinese Dragon symbology.
Table of Contents
- 1 Meaning Of Feng Shui Dragon in Chinese
- 2 What Is The Importance Of Feng Shui Dragon?
- 3 feng shui Dragon Turtle Facing Direction 2021
- 4 Feng Shui Dragon Picture Placement
- 5 Feng Shui Phoenix and Dragon Placement- Tips
- 6 Feng Shui Dragon and Phoenix Together Symbol Meaning
- 7 Feng Shui Dragon Placement Facing Direction | Locations
- 8 Feng Shui Dragon Placement Side – Guide
- 9 Feng Shui Dragon Placement Places To Avoid
- 10 Feng Shui Dragon Placement Front Door – Guide
- 11 Feng Shui Dragon Boat
- 12 Things To Remember While Placing Dragon
- 13 Feng Shui Dragon Statute (Dragons for Protection)
- 14 Feng Shui Dragon Symbol In Your Home
- 15 Feng Shui Dragon Side
- 16 Feng Shui Dragon Turtle Meaning
- 17 Feng Shui Dragon Fish
- 18 Location of an Arowana Pond
- 19 Feng Shui Dragon Sword
- 20 Common FAQs On Feng Shui Chinese Dragon
- 20.1 Chinese Vs Japanese Dragon
- 20.2 Is It Good To Have Dragon Panting At Home And Office?
- 20.3 What Does Dragon Necklace Meaning?
- 20.4 Different Dragon Colors And Meaning
- 20.5 What Is Dragons Bedroom And Ideas
- 20.6 Can I Place Dragon On The Desk
- 20.7 Quick Feng Shui Dragon Benefits Are?
- 20.8 What does a red dragon represent mean?
- 20.9 What Is A Feng Shui Double Dragon Meaning
- 21 Conclusion
Meaning Of Feng Shui Dragon in Chinese
What Dragon symbol means? It is an essential part of Chinese culture for ages. Also, it ranked as one of the most powerful symbols of Yang’s energy overall. In Feng shui, it uses as an auspicious symbol which, symbolizes authoritative power, nobility, success, divine protection, wealth, and plentiful opportunities.
Apart from above meaning there is also dragon energy spiritual meaning of dragon. Which says that dragon represents supernatural power, wisdom, strength, and hidden knowledge.
What Is The Importance Of Feng Shui Dragon?
What does chinese dragon symbolize? The most obvious question.Its symbol is used in Feng Shui to empower the metal dragon figurine.
The Importance Of Chinese Dragon elements in any part of its space, recommending to place feng shui dragons in the corner of the East or Southeast. It is one of the traditional Chinese objects that helps to add balance and harmony to the environment.
In China, the dragon symbol is visible everywhere, as it is a vital belief of Chinese culture.
which lives in ancient Chinese legends where reference is made to its power to control natural elements such as wind, rain, or rain. clouds
feng shui Dragon Turtle Facing Direction 2021
For best results, the feng shui dragon turtle facing direction must be in the north or northwest directions as per feng shui Bagua areas of your dragon homes or office that facing your lucky direction. You can choose good-quality bronze Chinese dragon statues or one carved from a crystal dragon or stone dragon for gardens.
Feng Shui Dragon Picture Placement
How to use dragon in home ?As per Feng Shui experts, the preferable way to use chinese dragon picture is to frame a picture or any image of a dragon with metal. As there is a belief that it will feed the good fortune that the dragon is bringing.
On the other hand, we need to strictly avoid framing a dragon image in a wood frame. As wood needs water to grow, which resulting in the Wood element inhibiting the Water element. Although keeping wood dragon itself is not a good feng shui.
You may also find many offers on dragon statues for sale, dragon pictures for sale online. Keep on checking such offers to bring prosperity to your house.
Feng Shui Phoenix and Dragon Placement- Tips
The Feng Shui dragon is a very powerful and traditional symbol that you can use at home to protect your home. It has strong yang (masculine energy) and has a pearl in the dragon’s claw that symbolizes wealth, power, and abundance of opportunities.
So now this is the most obvious question where do I place a dragon feng shui 2020 or Where should I place a dragon in my house?
Dragons Feng Shui comes in many sizes and variations of colors and materials. For example, a green dragon for the east side of the house is great for health.
Having a dragon at home in any area of your home is a good thing you can do, you can place it wherever you want in your house, without restrictions!
Although it is advisable that you the dragon should not be placed in areas with low energy such as the bathroom, inside a closet or a garage since it will not bring you any benefit.
You can improve your knowledge more on Feng Shui by below-related articles.
- Top 15 Feng Shui Financial Tips To Improve Status
- Top 23 Feng Shui Gifts For Boyfriend
- Top 16 Feng Shui Gifts For Couples
- Top 21 Feng Shui Living Room Decorating Mistakes
- Create Good Feng Shui By Colors – FengShuiTricks
- Top 10 Common Feng Shui Mistakes To Avoid
- Feng Shui Color 2020 For Enhancing Beauty Of Home
- Top Feng Shui Plants For Office & Business
- Feng Shui Plants For Good Luck, Wealth & Positivity
- Best Feng Shui Plants For Home, Living Room, Bedroom
- Feng Shui Lucky Numbers 2020
If you want to have more than one Feng Shui dragon in your home it is recommended that you do not have more than 5. And if you want to place it too high in your home, then never do it above your eyes.
If you want the dragon to give you strength and protection in love, then you will have to put the dragon in the area of your relationships.
And synchronize it with the Dragon and Phoenix to be able to have great marital happiness.
There are several ways to decide the best feng shui location and dragon positioning in your home, you can choose the area based on what you want to achieve with it. Some indications that you can do well to place it in your home are:
- Place the dragon in an open space with a good flow of Chi energy.
- Make sure the dragon does not have its eyes on the window or the door (the same goes for the claw and the pearl).
- Treat the dragon with respect so that it benefits you with all its energy.
There are several ways to decide the best location and location of the dragon in your home. Here are several suggestions for the ideal location of your dragon’s feng shui.
- Make sure your feng shui dragon looks towards the house (to attract the energy of dragon wealth and prosperity, can try mandarin ducks also) and does not look out the window, for example.
- Do not put your feng shui dragon in front of a wall or place the dragon in a narrow/restricted corner of your room.
- Avoid having the pearl in the dragon’s claw facing the window or the door.
- Do not place many feng shui cures too close to your dragon.
- Dragons are powerful and magical feng shui creatures with a lot of powerful energy that can go in any direction.
- Give your feng shui dragon plenty of room to breathe and treat the dragon with respect.
People have been using the dragon as a powerful symbol to revitalize areas of their lives for thousands of years.
Dragon With Wish Fulfilling Jewelry, my top picks for you.
- Authentic: an original NOVICA artisan handcrafted fair trade product.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Dragons Gothic Engagement Ring
- Purple Blue Red or Black Cubic Zirconia
- Unique Twisted Cable Wire Cuff Bangle CZ Stones
- 6.5mm Twisted Cable Wire Bangle Bangle Inner Size 58mm * 50mm
- Approximate Dimensions: 0.43"D x 2.09"W x 2.48"H
- Materials: Fine English Pewter.
- HIGH QUALITY, CLASSY PACKAGING. Stainless steel chain will NOT rust, change...
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT Men or women. Whether it was a gift for daughter, son, niece,...
Last update on 2021-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Feng Shui Dragon and Phoenix Together Symbol Meaning
In Feng shui the dragon and phoenix simply a Pair from Paradise and its meaning in pair is Dragon and Phoenix are the two of the most powerful symbols which represent success and prosperity.
Wearing Dragon Amulets- And in Fengshui, if they are in pairs then, they are considered to be the symbol of love and this is called Yin Yang Phoenix Dragon. The dragon represents the ‘yin‘ while phoenix represents the ‘yang‘. Have a look at the complete guide on What Is Yin Yang | The Complete Theory Behind
Feng Shui Dragon and Phoenix Marriage Symbol is also very auspicious and good for couples. Below are my top recommendation for the same
Feng Shui Dragon Placement Facing Direction | Locations
The best facing feng shui dragon facing direction for the dragon must be just below the level of sight so that you can always see it and so you maintain control over its great powers.
Never place the dragon on the floor as this is a sign of disrespect and you don’t want to offend the dragon!
The east sector is the traditional place for dragons. Place a Chinese feng shui dragon in this sector or in the east corner of a house or business office.
If you select a Chinese fengshui dragon that holds a pearl, place it in the feng shui dragon direction towards the room.
Never pointing towards a dragon door or window, since the pearl represents wealth, abundance, and power.
You don’t want all that out the dragon door or worse, through the window.
Limit the number of dragons in your home to five. More than this will create unfavorable energy that comes from too much yang energy (fire).
Dragon heads should always be raised by an auspicious chi, never looking or pointing down.
Direct the Chinese Feng Shui dragons in the Eastern sector
What do dragons represent? Since dragons represent the East, the ideal facing feng shui dragon direction of a feng shui dragon is on the east side of your home or on the east side of a room.
However, dragons should not be placed in bedrooms, bathrooms, or closets, as they symbolize the activity. And will attract too much energy to these areas.
If placed in the relationship area of the house or space, a dragon must always be paired with a dragon and phoenix to ensure happy love relationships.
In ancient times, the dragon was one of the four legendary creatures that carefully guarded the four directions of the compass.
While the dragon watched the east, the other three legendary creatures stood guard in their cosmic directions. In feng shui applications, you can use all four or use the dragon alone.
- The dragon guards the east
- The red chinese dragon bird guards the south
- The white tiger dragon guards the west
- The dragon turtle feng shui keeps the north
Feng Shui Dragon Placement Side – Guide
The side of the Fengshui dragon has various mystical powers that create a whole lot of energies. The Chinese feng shui dragon side, when positioned to the west is believed to obstruct every evil force that may want to block good and positive energies.
However, all the sides work together to create a strong chi for their masters, the side is said to have plenty of powers. And that these powers vary in nature and bring a whole lot of good attributes like:
- Positive energies
- Flow of business
Some Chinese worships the side of the dragon recently, they burn incenses for it, and pray according to their wishes.
Below are my top recommendations for the feng shui dragon bracelet, feng shui dragon bell blue dragon feng shui decoration.
- Add a biker touch to your look
- Square curb chain completed with a dragon toggle clasp
- Item Type:Bracelets
- Fine or Fashion:Fashion
- FLORENTINE DRAGON DOORBELL "tolls for thee" as a bit of collectible nostalgia...
- REMINISCENT OF THOSE SEEN GRACING FLORENTINE HOMES, this functional work of...
- Brand new never used condition
- The craftsmanship of this piece is superb, this piece is made of resin
Last update on 2021-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Feng Shui Dragon Placement Places To Avoid
As we understood so far that Dragons are the most powerful cures in Feng Shui for your home. But we need to use this very carefully as a few restrictions are there. If not used properly dragons can have the reverse of the desired effect if not used wisely or respectfully.
Here are few restrictions we all must follow.
- Avoid places like low energies, such as the bathroom, closets, or the garage.
- Since its a symbol of Power, we must restrict the overuse of this symbol. We can’t have a maximum of Five dragons in your home. Also, don’t group them in threes.
- Don’t must be not be placed higher than eye level.
- Don’t Use the pearl in the dragon’s claw facing toward a window or door.
- Dragon symbol deserves respect so never ever use these dragon images on the floor, even if the dragon is part of a carpet.
Feng Shui Dragon Placement Front Door – Guide
The humble dragon is really one of the four powerful celestial guardians in the classical feng shui. Add a replica of a real dragon to your front-facing door or entrance door, decoration or landscaping for luck, longevity, serenity and professional success.
The term dragon in Fengshui; refers to the spirit of one of the most auspicious animal figures used as a remedy or to improve luck.
The ancient legend tells of the emergence of a Lo river dragon and the emperor’s recognition that the marks on his shell mimicked the energy map used in feng shui.
The basic Fengshui Dragon 2020 brings good luck
Regular, real dragon figurines or an improved dragon driven by the fearsome burning energy of the dragon (another Heavenly Guardian) will grant wealth, a restful sleep, vibrant health, a long life, financial gain, and professional rewards once it is hanged in the entrance door.
My Top recommendations for Feng Shui Dragon Statue and photos of dragon For Home Decor
- Size: 11 x 4.3 x 6.3 Inch,Material: Resin.
- The dragon is the symbol of protection and success.
- Size: about 6 x 4 x 6.5 Inch.
- The dragon is the symbol of protection and success.
- The dragon is the symbol of protection and success.
- will protect you from negative energy and also will bring great fortune & luck!!
Last update on 2021-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For best results with the basic dragon, place the figurine or live dragon in the following positions:
- Put a dragon from the front door facing your house to focus energy and protect the house and its occupants from misfortune.
- Place it behind you in a domestic office for additional assistance and security.
The feng shui dragon of feng shui improves prosperity
The feng shui dragon 2020 is an impressive force. The creature has the body of a dragon and the head of a dragon, stands or crawls on a bed of coins and often carries a baby dragon behind its back.
The dragon is associated with the east and the color green. The dragon is a North energy enhancer and its color is black. Put it in that area and attract prosperity, protection, longevity, and security. This creature has your back.
The ideal areas to place the feng shui dragon 2020
It depends on what you want to attract. To advance your career, place a Fengshui dragon in the north or northwest corner of your home or office.
- A Fengshui dragon in the east or southeast improves the health of the family and attracts abundance. During the Shang dynasty (1766 – 1122 BC) dragons were used for ceremonial divination to predict the future.
- The ancient Chinese believed that the dragon contained all the wisdom of heaven and earth within its body. Today, you can use dragons along with feng shui practices to attract security, wealth and good fortune.
- A large dragon with two small Chinese dragons stacked represents three healthy generations and is a powerful symbol of longevity.
- A Fengshui dragon, sitting on a “pedestal” made of coins or bullion, gets extra lucky with a Chinese coin in its mouth. The calligraphy of the coin should always be up, just like any gemstone embedded in the coin.
- Place a small dragon under your bed for a more restful sleep and to help cure insomnia.
- A mound-shaped figure of a dragon that is displayed in the yard or in the back garden can replace a climb, hill, or mountain on the back of the property, a landscape feature considered essential for safety.
- For an even stronger fortune, use feng shui dragons made of quality materials such as beautiful woods or gems, such as jade.
Attract blessings with dragons
Dragons are not bluffs when it comes to mastering key creation myths and life-changing legends of good fortune. Feng shui gives dragons a central place to attract and ensure solid health, opportunities, and abundance for those who exhibit them.
Experiment with your own lucky dragon, whether you add a jade dragon paperweight to your desk or a trio of Western painted dragons to your backyard pond. If you are wondering? what is the Chinese jade dragon meaning, The jade dragon also is a symbol of happiness, immortality?
Be smart with Fengshui and take advantage of the lack of a friendly dragon to attract a continuous stream of blessings to your life.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Dragon” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Feng Shui Dragon Boat
The Feng Shui dragon boat is a special boat used to celebrate the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival. There are also certain rules for Feng shui dragon boat placement. Which we are going to explore.
The Dragon Boat Festival begins on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month and is celebrated by various ethnic groups in China and the entire world, especially in the middle and upper reaches of the Yangtze River.
Although the festivities vary from place to place, they have common characteristics.
- The celebration of a commemorative ceremony consisting of the offering of sacrifices to a local hero is accompanied by sports competitions such as regattas and dragon-boat rides.
- Or target shooting with willow branches; of meals based on rice balls, eggs, and sulfur red wine; and of folkloric shows in which operas and songs are interpreted, as well as the dances of the unicorn.
- Exalted personalities and heroes vary by region: in the provinces of Hubei and Hunan, the memory of the romantic poet Qu Yuan is venerated.
- In southern China, that of Wu Zixu, an old man who, according to legend, perished when he killed a dragon in Guizhou province; and in the province of Yunán the dai community exalts the memory of Yan Hongwo.
- During the festival, the participants conjure up the evils by bathing in water flavored with flowers, dressing in five-colored silk, hanging bouquets of abortion, and acoro on the lintel of the doors of their houses, and sticking images cut out of paper on the windows.
- The Dragon Boat festival strengthens family ties and contributes to the establishment of a harmonious relationship between humanity and nature. It also stimulates the expression of imagination and creativity, contributing to revive the feeling of cultural identity.
Things To Remember While Placing Dragon
- The Chinese dragon is best to face the sea or the river. If there is a river in front of the house of dragon chinese, it is the best place to put it, but it should be noted that if it is sewage or a gutter, it will be avoided, which will have adverse effects.
- The Chinese dragon should not face the bedroom. Dragons are majestic things, so they generally do not face the bedroom. In particular, some red-eyed dragons are not allowed to face a bed or a child’s bedroom, which can be frightening.
- It is bad for the dogs that belong to the zodiac. Because dogs and dragons run against each other, dogs do not recommend placing dragons.
- The number of dragon ornaments, suitable for one, two or nine. However, if there are pictures of nine dragons, there should be a dragon as the protagonist in the center, otherwise, it will become a chaotic situation where the dragons are headless, which will provoke the right and wrong and cause the house to be restless.
- When placing the dragon as a feng shui object, it needs to be opened. Because the aura of the dragon has an aura, the dragon that does not pass through the aura is just a piece of ordinary jewelry.
Feng Shui Dragon Statute (Dragons for Protection)
What does the Dragon statute in Feng Shui symbolize?
Traditional Feng Shui dragons are known to be carriers of strong Yang energies, as well as sacred symbology. These mythical animals are able to provide support and protect your home, and that is why in China they are very popular as protection charms and good luck.
Likewise, the dragon is considered as a deity that is responsible for fostering harmony and wisdom. For Eastern culture, this mythological animal is the most powerful symbol of Yang, and that is why it is one of the four animals that reign in the skies of Feng Shui.
Finally, the Dragon monitors, protects and represents the divine, therefore, gives security in your home and personally. To those who use it as a talisman, favoring and allowing it to be nourished by the natural and cosmic forces to always attract the good fortune.
So if you want to have one of these millenary protectors in your home, take a look at these options and choose your favorite:
Chinese Golden Dragon of Feng Shui
Completely handmade, with excellent durable and easy to clean metal material. You can gently polish the surface with a soft cloth or use vinegar if it becomes rusty.
You can place it in your room to refresh the attractiveness of decorating small spaces. The chinese dragon brings you good luck and fortune, as well as improving your personal confidence.
Colorful Glass Sculpture
It is a very colorful and beautiful sculpture, made with colored glass through an ancient wax technique. Light from different angles will bring a gradient of color.
It is a magical beast in ancient Chinese mythology with the head of a dragon, the body of a horse, the feet of a qilin and the general shape of a lion. Bless you, when entering and leaving home.
Feng Shui Jade Dragon
It is an auspicious creature in ancient China, which has the particular ability to attract luck and fortune and keep it captured, so it will be a guardian and protector at all times.
Known for attracting wealth, placing it in your home gives you fortune and prosperity. Protect your home and ward off bad fortune, you just have to place it with your head towards the window or the main door.
Feng Shui Dragon Symbol In Your Home
The feng shui dragon is a powerful and auspicious traditional feng shui cure and an excellent yang / masculine strong feng shui symbol. A pearl, or a crystal, in the dragon’s claw of feng shui symbolizes wealth, power and an abundance of opportunities.
As a popular feng shui cure, dragons come in many sizes and variations of color and materials. A green Chinese dragon, for example, is an excellent feng shui cure for the East, the health area of feng shui Bagua, from your home, while a golden dragon feng shui can be a great feng shui cure for wealth and abundance.
Where to locate the dragon Feng Shui?
Having a feng shui dragon in almost any area of your home is auspicious, with only a few restrictions. Do not place the Feng Shui dragon in lower energy areas, such as the bathroom, cabinets or garage. And do not have too many dragons in your home. Feng shui-wise, the maximum recommended the number of dragons in the home is five.
Another recommendation of feng shui is to avoid placing your dragon too high, that is, too high above eye level. If you want to place the dragon in the area of love and relationships of feng shui.
It is best to combine it with the feng shui symbol of the phoenix since the dragon and phoenix pair is the definitive feng shui symbol of that marital bliss.
A dragon is only too strong for the bedroom. But if you want to energize the romance, you can consider pairing the dragon with a phoenix to balance the energy.
They are excellent in the Wealth area and can be combined with water to symbolize the prosperity that comes to your home. In this area, the best color for dragons is the color of water (black, dark blue-green, dark blue, etc.) or the color of money dragon like green or gold. or the color of vitality and energy (red).
In an office, they are ideal on the wall behind you while sitting at your desk. In this way, the dragon supports you and does not challenge you, if you look directly at it.
As the flowing water symbolises prosperity and good fortune, placing a dragon figurine or a wall hung with a dragon image facing the dragons kitchen faucet will improve your good opportunities to accumulate prosperity in all its forms.
You can also place a dragon image in front of a fountain and other sources of clean water. (Don’t put it in the bathroom!)
What not to do with the dragon feng shui symbol
- Do not have them three at a time in your home.
- Do not have images that make you feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable.
- Avoid having rugs with images of dragons where you step on them.
- As they are such a strong symbol, they are not suitable for bathrooms, closets, garages (they are not sacred symbols or images).
- They should not be crowded and they should have space around them to fly symbolically.
- Do not buy images where the dragon is confined in a circle.
Feng Shui Dragon Side
The side of the feng shui dragon has various mystical powers that create a whole lot of energies. The Chinese feng shui dragon side, when positioned to the west is believed to obstruct every evil force that may want to block good and positive energies.
However, all the sides work together to create a strong chi for their masters, the side is said to have a lot of powers and that these powers vary in nature and bring a whole lot of good attributes like:
- Positive energies
- Flow of business
Some Chinese worships the side of the dragon recently, they burn incenses for it, and pray according to their wishes.
Feng Shui Dragon Turtle Meaning
Chinese figurine’s meanings: In this legendary symbol, the imposing powers and attributes of two of the four celestial creatures of spiritual gifts of Dragons Turtle symbolism are combined since the figure has a feng shui tortoise body and a dragon head.
- The dragon turtle, with a dragon head and a turtle body, is said to be one of...
- Dragon turtle with a baby turtle on shell and standing on a bed of coins and...
- Brand New in Box, Feng Shui Gold Dragon Turtle with golden Coins in mouth.
- Elegant Gold Dragon Turtle statues. It has a baby turtle on it, standing on a...
- Approx Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.15 x 3.75 Inches
- Sculpted in designer resin and hand painted by our artisans
Last update on 2021-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
And is represented on a basis of Gold coins and bullion. He carries the symbolic coin of prosperity in his mouth and carries a newborn turtle on the shell.
The turtle, which is considered capable of living three thousand years without food or air, symbolizes longevity.
The dragon symbolizes success, courage, and determination. The transformation of the turtle into a dragon indicates a good fortune to come in a professional career and in business.
The base of the bullion and coins indicates enormous wealth and prosperity. The currency in his mouth symbolizes the increase in income.The turtle that wears on the shell symbolizes the fate of the descendants.
Its Location: This symbol should be placed on your work table, in the North or East sector, but not in front of you. Placing a powerful symbol in front of your face is equivalent to looking for problems.
The dragon turtle not only brings long and fruitful life but also full of successes and blessings. The dragon turtle brings fame, honor and a good reputation to the family and good health to the patriarch. For these reasons, it should not be missing in your home.
Feng Shui Dragon Fish
In Feng Shui, the Arowana fish, also known as the golden dragon, is considered a powerful symbol and a bearer of good luck. The feng shui Arowana fish grants happiness, great love, health, wealth, prosperity, and personal power to its owner.
The Arowana is like a lucky magnet for wealth. Considered one of the most valuable living talismans of feng shui, it is often said that this fish is the most expensive aquarium fish.
This fish is much appreciated for all the luck it imparts to its owners. The dragon is an ancient Chinese sacred symbol reserved solely for the emperor. The royal family was believed to be descendants of the dragon.
This symbolic dragon icon is a precious favorite gift among executives and business owners.
Depending on the species, the feng shui dragon colors include blue, gold, silver, red, black or pearl. Red Asian Arowana cannot be imported to the USA. UU. Its scales often have a tendency to reflect light.
Many times, when the light touches its dragon scales, a rainbow-colored prism is reflected. Choose any color of Arowana fish that appeals to you.
- Bluish Arowana fish
- Number of Arowana fish used in feng shui
You can use the number of fish recommended for an aquarium or pond according to feng shui. The auspicious rule of nine suggests eight gold or redfish and one blackfish.
The blackfish absorb all the negative energy that is harmful for you. Fish that swim in the aquarium or pond generate yang energy through movement through the water.
Multiples of three always provide auspicious energy and good luck, so you are not limited to only nine fish for a pond or aquarium.
Where to place your aquarium with Arowana fish?
Most fish breeders place a single Arowana per tank due to the aggressiveness of the fish and the resulting size. There are several placements in feng shui for an aquarium. These include:
Southeast: The southeast is the wealth sector and the placement of an Arowana aquarium here will activate large amounts of money and great wealth.
North: the career sector is another favorite location for an aquarium. Get ready for your career to shoot.
East: The health sector will bring great luck to health when an aquarium is placed here. You can experience better health.
Location of an Arowana Pond
The southeast sector of your garden is the ideal place to locate a pond. If you want to have a fish pond in the front yard, be sure to place it to the left of the main door. To determine the correct placement, stand inside the front door, facing the patio.
The area to the left of the door is the correct placement. In feng shui, you should avoid any water feature to the right of the door (looking from your home), as it will activate the unfavorable energy of male infidelity.
Use feng shui art with Arowana instead of having live fish
If you consider overwhelming the possibility of housing such a large fish in an aquarium inside your home, as well as the constant maintenance and cleaning of it, do not panic.
You can easily capitalize on the wonderful energy of arowana’s luck by using Chinese dragon art objects and prints in your home. Some of these include:
Golden translucent Arowana: there are many styles and colors of the Arowana figurines. There are them in a golden yellow that is symbolic of wealth (gold).
Feng Shui Dragon Sword
Feng shui dragon swords were always a very important symbol for humanity and although of course, they had much more importance in the past, today they are still a very popular symbol.
It would be almost impossible for anyone to think about the concepts of honor, courage, and courage of the ancient warriors, without thinking of a feng shui dragon sword.
Japan has its own type of feng shui dragon sword that is also one of the most important cultural symbols in Japanese history. Of course, I mean the traditional Catana (or Katana), a unique feng shui dragon sword, rooted in Japanese folklore and ancient and terrible samurai.
The Katanas were the sacred weapons of the samurai warriors. Such a feng shui dragon sword requires important care. It is an impressive weapon and a symbol of honor, power and combat strength.
- When the samurai for some reason had to take their own lives, they should do so by sticking their own feng shui dragon sword in their belly.
- In the Middle East daggers stand out. While daggers are not feng shui dragon swords, they are a similar white weapon that accompanies them.
- Especially due to the fact that it was with daggers that the ancient Roman emperor Julius Caesar was murdered.
- The point is that this murder was a dirty and violent plot, during which the emperor suffered 23 stabbed. However, daggers are also a symbol of determination, courage, and defense.
- As for Europe and the later colonies that later formed the rest of the world, the feng shui dragon swords were the tool and the main symbol of the warriors.
- Among other things and since ancient times, feng shui dragon swords represent military honor, courage, war, struggle, justice, strong temperaments, freedom and among other things; the defense.
- A broken feng shui dragon sword symbolizes defeat and surrenders while two feng shui dragon swords together represent the fight to the death and resistance to the last consequences.
- On the other hand and taking away all the violent connotations, in the philosophy of Buddhism, the feng shui dragon sword is the tool with which ignorance is faced.
feng shui dragon tattoo meaning?
However, feng shui dragon swords have many meanings and especially in tattoos.
In addition, there are many types of feng shui dragon swords, with different shapes and even with different ways of being used, which gives a great variety of options to the tattoo artist.
For all this is that today in Body and Art we present some designs and meaning of feng shui dragon sword tattoos.
As we noted earlier, feng shui dragon swords were and are as important throughout history as they are today in tattoos. For example in the Asian continent and especially in Japanese culture.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Dragon board” on Pinterest 😊
Feng Shui Dragons correspond to the number nine, according to Chinese numerology and this is associated with good luck, as well as protection, fertility and immortality are some of the virtues offered by the dragon in Feng Shui.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui
Common FAQs On Feng Shui Chinese Dragon
Chinese Vs Japanese Dragon
This is the most common question “Is Dragon Chinese or Japanese?“. Dragon is a part of Asian culture for ages. Below are few differences by which you can find the identity.
Chinese dragons and Japanese mythical beasts are fundamentally the same as, most of the dragon’s mythological things derived from China.
The essential distinction between the two is that Japanese dragons typically have three toes on each foot while Chinese dragons have four.
Is It Good To Have Dragon Panting At Home And Office?
In modern feng shui science, the dragon is a feng shui method uses to remove villains and transform evil spirits.
Placing a dragon in the Chinese house can play a role in eliminating villains.
You can use dragon images, Chinese dragon pictures, dragon decor items, Chinese dragon painting,feng shui dragon wallpaper, dragon room decorations, hang dragon, Chinese dragon face, and even dragon pictures to draw in your home.
However, the best feng shui object to dissolve evil spirits is the “nine turns to blue dragon Qiankunding“, which brings together the power of nine dragons and can dispel the evil spirits in the house.
What Does Dragon Necklace Meaning?
Dragon Pendant is a Powerful Talisman
Dragon necklace is related to monetary achievement, career development, and growth. Its also provides great protection and security as an image of male energy Yang.
Different Dragon Colors And Meaning
Each Dragon color has different meaning and represent courage, intelligence, and quality.
Dark Dragon Color Meaning– are related with experience wisdom and insight.
Green Dragon Color Meaning-Green Dragon are related with nature, and gold Dragon speak to self esteem and ethics.
Blue Dragon Color Meaning-Blue Dragon are delicate, excusing, and kindhearted,
Yellow Dragon Color Meaning-while yellow Dragon are respectable associates.
What Is Dragons Bedroom And Ideas
The effect of the dragon symbol will depend on the location, so it should never be placed in the bedroom or any place for rest and relaxation Because it drives the activity.
If the position of the white tiger in the house is too bad, it is also appropriate to place the Ruilong in the direction of the blue dragon to eliminate the harm of the white tiger.
If there are few males in the home, and the females often cause yin and yang, or the house is heavy, the dragon can be placed to enhance the yang.
Can I Place Dragon On The Desk
Keep your work area in the ordering position. The telling position implies a place of intensity.
For better decisions and concentration place wooden dragons, glass dragon statues on the desk.
Where you have an immediate perspective on the front door, a wonderful view out the window and a divider behind you for security.
This situation of the work area as per the Feng Shui office offers you the greatest control.
Quick Feng Shui Dragon Benefits Are?
Feng shui Dragon Image and statues are symbols of affection and power.
Feng Shui Dragon has a ton of positive energy which makes them amazing gifting options for your friends and family.
Dragons also bring wisdom and focus when used at business places,
Feng shui dragons are said to bring development and karma. For kids, the dragons believed to bring security and safety from any harm.
Feng Shui Dragons symbolize the masculine energy, “Yang” since they are a source of activity and creativity.
What does a red dragon represent mean?
Feng Shui Dragon Is Available In Many Different Colors (Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green), Another Common Color For Dragons Is Red, That Symbolizing Energy Or Vitality.
What Is A Feng Shui Double Dragon Meaning
In Feng Shui Double Dragon Symbolizing Achievement And Success. In A Double Dragon, Status Each Is Holding A Ball, That Shows Prosperity And Good Luck Just Like Feng Shui Wealth Ship.
Summary: After reading all these articles, presumably everyone has a new understanding. And understanding of the feng shui dragon tips, you can understand it, and you can also increase some Fengshui insights!