The red gift envelope tradition is an honored Feng shui practice among the Chinese. The red color and the envelopes’ rectangular shape is considered the Chinese red envelope symbol. The red color is chosen purposely because it is considered as a factor that brings good luck and power.
Below are 21 ways to use the Feng shui red envelope to attract luck and abundance.
- Feng shui red envelope to sell a home,
- What to put in red envelope besides money,
- Chinese red envelope etiquette,
- The red envelope money amount,
- Red envelope in Korean,
- Can you spend red envelope money,
- Feng shui tips
Table of Contents
- 1 Feng Shui Red Envelope Coins Use
- 2 How To Use Red Envelope Under The Mat
- 3 How To Use Feng Shui Gold Rocks
- 4 Can We Put Red Envelope Under A Pillow?
- 5 What Is Feng Shui Cash Box?
- 6 #8 Feng shui Tips That Brings Wealth And Luck
- 6.1 1. Investing in Fish Rearing or Aquarium
- 6.2 2. Use Chinese Feng shui coins
- 6.3 3. Remove all Broken Things in Your home
- 6.4 4. Create a good working environment
- 6.5 5. Placing Citrine on your house window side
- 6.6 6. Decorate your house with flowers and plants
- 6.7 7. Design your front Door to attract an abundance
- 6.8 8. Add a water fountain
- 7 How To Make A wealth Bowl
- 8 How To Use a red envelope In Wallet Feng Shui
- 9 Feng Shui Red Envelope To Sell home
- 10 What To Put In Red Envelope Besides Money
- 11 Chinese Red Envelope Etiquette
- 12 How Much Money Should A Red Envelope Contain?
- 13 Can You Spend Red Envelope Money?
- 14 What To Do With Used Red Envelopes?
- 15 Can You Throw Away Red Envelopes?
- 16 Is it Bad Luck To Reuse Red Envelopes?
- 17 Who Gives Chinese Red Envelopes?
- 18 How Do You Make A Red Envelope?
- 19 Conclusion
Feng Shui Red Envelope Coins Use
There are many various important or symbolic items that are being made use of in Feng shui. These items bring about or attract good luck and prosperity. The Chinese red coin envelope is one of these Feng shui symbolic items and it can be used in various ways.
- The coin with a square opening in the middle is considered a symbol of wealth and prosperity.
- When placed at specific strategic places in our house or anywhere, it brings about an increase in wealth.
- The coin can be placed in a red Chinese envelope and be slipped into a purse or wallet. It will bring about an increased cash flow.
How To Use Red Envelope Under The Mat
To attract money, prosperity and abundance will not be a hard thing for you to achieve.
- When you understand the principles guiding Feng shui and how to combine it with other principles like the law of attraction.
- It is believed that placing some money inside a red money envelope and putting it under the welcome mat in the front of your house or near the front door brings about good money luck.
- We suggest placing money with the value of lucky numbers, like 8 dollar bills. The lucky numbers will bring more luck and chi into your life.
- In case the doormat is not placed outside, you can still place it inside and put the Feng shui red money envelope under it.
- Size: 30'(L) x 19'(W)/76cm x48cm,Color:Green
- Multifunction: can be used in indoors and outdoors or used as bath mat
- Size: 30'(L) x 19.6'(W)
- Multifunction: can be used in indoors and outdoors or used as bath mat
Last update on 2021-07-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Use Feng Shui Gold Rocks
There are various ways in which you can apply Feng shui cures so that you can experience an increase in wealth and prosperity.
- A simple way to go about this is to decorate your homes, offices, and other places with Feng shui cures.
- This does not follow a pattern, as you can use this cure to decorate your place according to your taste.
- One of the cures you can make use of is the Feng shui Goldstone. Feng shui practitioners select eight mountain stones and simply paint them in gold color.
- To make use of these gold stones, you will stack them in a mountain, symbolizing a mountain of wealth and then you place them to the right of your front door.
Can We Put Red Envelope Under A Pillow?
Actually, using red gift envelopes is a custom or activity widely practiced by the Chinese.
As it is believed to not only bring about wealth but also bring good fortune and protection against evil forces.
Some interesting legends back up the red envelope tradition. In ancient China, parents will wrap money inside red money envelopes and place it under the pillow of their children.
The money placed inside the envelopes is considered as bribes for the spirits that might come to hurt their children.
Therefore instead of those evil spirits hurting the children, they will take the money instead and leave the children at peace.
What Is Feng Shui Cash Box?
In essence, an attractive factor for riches is the Feng shui cash box. It enhances and strengthens the flow of riches and wealth energy into your home or office.
The Feng shui cash boxes are usually made traditionally in the Buddhist temples in Tibet.
- Hand carved Box wooden from the Transylvanian forests ( Dracula's land )
- Gives the gift from inside a mysterious air ... almost indiscernible ......
Last update on 2021-06-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Although there are other several places where one of these can be purchased now. Only make sure to pick an oriental-looking one preferably.
While you can do unique things to make your own Feng shui cash box, the general concept is to fill it with important things that invite prosperity, as well as make it with your own strong intention of wishing for wealth.
It’s also not meant to be found in open spaces, so ensure to keep it out of sight by placing it in selected corners or places in your home or office wealth corner.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Red Envelope” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
#8 Feng shui Tips That Brings Wealth And Luck
1. Investing in Fish Rearing or Aquarium
2. Use Chinese Feng shui coins
The coins are considered a lucky charm. You can display them in your homes making sure the yang and side with four characters are facing up.
3. Remove all Broken Things in Your home
Broken things, according to Feng shui principles, are considered as energy vampires sucking good energy and chi from your home. To prevent financial clogs, check your house for spoilt or broken things and get rid of them.
4. Create a good working environment
Your working space, especially your working desk. It should be arranged not facing the wall because with it facing the wall, it will create a kind of blockage that limits your productivity and creativity.
5. Placing Citrine on your house window side
Citrine is traditionally believed to be the “stone of light and joy”. Placing it on your window side will attract wealth and abundance into your home.
6. Decorate your house with flowers and plants
Plants are energy sensitive, therefore the health condition of the plants in your house can help serve as a check of your house energy flow. Blooming plants indicates good energy flow. Dying plants indicate bad energy flow.
7. Design your front Door to attract an abundance
The first access to your home is your front door. It is through it that energy and wealth will enter your house, therefore make sure it is in good condition. Make sure it is in the appropriate location with nothing hindering movements.
8. Add a water fountain
Water fountains, according to Feng shui, is a major symbol of wealth. By Placing a water fountain in your house, abundance and prosperity will be attracted to your home.
How To Make A wealth Bowl
According to Feng shui legend, one of the best ways to attract wealth and prosperity is to create your own wealth bowl. Unlike the cash box which is to be kept out of sight, the wealth bowl can be displayed in the home. It can be filled with many auspicious materials.
To create your wealth bowl, there are some criteria to follow.
- Pick the right bowl
- Pick the right ingredients
- Put a wealth tree
- Put a Golden Buddha
- Place anywhere in your home
- Make sure to add your Zodiac sign.
How To Use a red envelope In Wallet Feng Shui
Are you in search of a way to activate your chi and drive wealth and abundance to yourself? First, start with where your money is kept. That is your wallet or purse.
Taking time to arrange your wallet helps to channel energy in the right flow. Clear out old bank statements or anything that is draining energy.
Having done this you can apply the Feng shui red envelope tradition of keeping an auspicious amount of money in a red money envelope and placing it inside your wallet.
This will help maintain the wealth of energy found in your wallet. The amount of money to be placed in the envelope should be a lucky number.
Feng Shui Red Envelope To Sell home
After preparing your house for sale by doing the necessary documentation and plan. The next step is to set your mood right because Feng shui recognize our emotional vibration and use it to set the stage for its manifestations
There are tips to follow when you want to apply Feng shui in selling your house.
- You can write out the amount you desire to sell your house in a Feng shui red envelope.
- Then you place the envelope in a place of honor in the wealth prosperity Gua.
- The red color is an attraction for wealth and abundance.
- Another Feng shui practice you can apply to sell your house is by showing gratitude to the house for all the good things it has brought for you, by burning incense.
What To Put In Red Envelope Besides Money
Basically, the main significance of the red money envelope in Chinese culture is to give money to people during the festive periods.
But you can also spice up the content of the Feng shui red gift envelope by including something besides money.
Examples of the things you can include in the red envelope are lucky coins, lucky symbols, movie tickets, name cards, Haze masks, and many other things you want or you feel like gifting to your loved ones.
Chinese Red Envelope Etiquette
The Feng shui tradition is a sacred thing to do. To achieve the main goal of the practice there are certain principles you must follow.
- Make sure you use crisp notes, not rough or old ones.
- When receiving a custom Chinese red envelope, always use your two hands and do not open it immediately.
- Avoid giving out odd numbers and the number 4, as it is considered a bad luck number.
- Always show gratitude when receiving the Feng shui red money envelopes.
How Much Money Should A Red Envelope Contain?
- According to the Feng shui customs, there is no fixed amount of money to be placed in the red money envelopes.
- You have the liberty to put any amount you want depending on your relationship with the person you want to give out the envelope to.
- But, it is ideal to make the amount of money you want to put in the envelope to be an even number except 4 as it is considered as bad luck.
- Also do not put amounts equaling odd numbers as they are used in funerals.
Can You Spend Red Envelope Money?
The Chinese New Year period is when you will start seeing small red gift envelopes in groceries and other marketplaces.
The Chinese red envelope meaning is; wishing the recipients good luck and the money inside means wishing the recipient good fortune.
The envelope symbolizes a very important gift and most people usually ask if it is a good idea to spend the money received in the envelope?
The answer is “yes”, you can spend the money on whatever you wish to buy or you save the money if you so wish.
What To Do With Used Red Envelopes?
Most of the produced red gift envelopes are time-specific and cannot be reused as they were produced with the surname of the intended receiver and some.
The Zodiac sign of the particular year is printed on it so it can not be reused the next year.
In case your own red gift envelope isn’t marked for a particular event or season, you can reuse it at another time or you keep it for reference purposes.
Can You Throw Away Red Envelopes?
- Most of the received red money envelopes, once opened can not be reused again.
- Most contain seals that need to be broken and in the process of breaking the seal.
- Most of the red gift envelopes get spoiled making their reuse a hard thing to do.
- There is a go green campaign calling for less wastage of papers as the red gift envelopes are found to flood the city during the Chinese new year.
- The campaign is aimed at collecting and recycling the used red envelopes.
Is it Bad Luck To Reuse Red Envelopes?
As traditions are being passed down across generations, the main reasons behind the traditional practice are often lost or forgotten.
- The tradition of giving money in red envelopes in the Chinese Lunar New Year is a prime example of something.
- That has undergone such a change and most of its original meanings have been forgotten.
- According to the tradition, it is not a bad thing to reuse red gift envelopes.
- So far it is still in good condition for usage and will be acceptable by the people you intend to give it to.
Who Gives Chinese Red Envelopes?
According to traditions, the Chinese red envelopes tradition is a thing anybody can participate in. But some people are required to give out the red gift envelopes.
- Once you start earning, you are expected to start giving out the red envelopes as a form or way of sharing your blessings.
- As an employer too, You are supposed to give your employees, as a form of appreciation and thanking them for their hard work.
- Newly married couples are also expected to give out red envelopes to single youths.
How Do You Make A Red Envelope?
The red money envelope is given out during the Chinese lunar celebrations. These are the steps to follow to craft your own red gift envelopes.
- Get the envelope template.
- Cut the template out.
- Fold the paper along the indicated lines.
- Apply Glue to hold the folded parts together.
You may also like to read below articles.
- Exclusive  Feng Shui Kitchen Cures [Locations, Colors, Placements]
- What Is 9 Star Ki In Feng Shui Astrology – Find Your Own Number [2021 Guide]
- Know Your Front Door Color Meaning [Turquoise | Red | Green] In Feng Shui For Prosperity
- Best  Ways On How To Cleanse Amethyst + Charge For Healing- Complete Guide
- [21 Factors] How To Become A Feng Shui Consultant [Career, Salary, Growth] 2021 Guide
- How To Use a Singing Bowl For Healing Best [15 Ways] -Beginners Guide
It is essential to know that, there are many ways in which you can practice Feng shui and the Feng Shui red envelope. Once you are able to master the principles well, you will start experiencing good results in all areas of your life.