Like the materials, the colors in Feng Shui are associated with each of the Five Elements depending on their properties. And the vibrations they give off. Warm good colours such as red, orange and pink correspond to the fire element.
You can improve your knowledge by understanding Feng Shui Colors 2022 more for Enhancing beauty of your home
They are related to the earth element, earth tones, beige and yellow. The gold, silver, white and gray elements belong to the metal element.
The colors black, blue and turquoise correspond to the water element and feng shui green is the main color of the wood element. Let us explore more on Feng Shui Colors Meaning and significance for creating a good home.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Use Colors For Good Feng Shui?
- 2 Five Feng Shui Elements And Colors In Feng Shui
- 3 spiritual meaning of all colors?
- 4 Yin And Yang Feng Shui Colors
- 5 Good Feng Shui Colors For Kitchen
- 6 Top Feng Shui Color Tips to Create a Beautiful Home
- 7 The Best Feng Shui Colors For Front Door
- 8 Q: Best feng shui colors for bedroom?
- 9 Q: feng shui bedroom colors for sleep?
- 10 Q: feng shui colours for living room?
- 11 Q: feng shui bedroom colors for singles?
- 12 Q: Lucky music studio paint colors?
- 13 Q: what color represents healing?
- 14 Q: black bed sheets good or bad?
- 15 Conclusion
How To Use Colors For Good Feng Shui?
It is necessary to make an analysis of the entire space, not just the colors, before painting. And of course, you should consider the colors you like and make you feel good.
- As much as feng shui says that a room should be painted brown if you don’t like that color you will never feel comfortable there and the Qi will not flow properly.
- When decorating a room, feng shui focuses its criteria on finding the best way to attract positive energy colors to each room of the house, taking into account the needs and personalities of its inhabitants.
- Here we will tell you how colors are related to the elements and what they provide to the home. It must also be taken into account that changing the color of the walls is a very big step and will change the whole environment.
- If you want to start little by little, many times it will be enough to make small changes in the decoration, as with the cushions, rugs, paintings, lamps, new textiles or other elements in the room.
Five Feng Shui Elements And Colors In Feng Shui
The Five Elements are related to each other through cycles, the construction cycle is formed by Wood-Fire-Earth-Metal-A Gua-Wood.
- When painting a home or premises, It is necessary to take into account a series of three elements or four elements are taken from that cycle, starting with the desired element, that way the colors will provide balance and harmony to the space.
- For example, you can use the Earth–Metal–Water sequence that translated in colors corresponds to a combination of roasted, white and black, or the red-roasted-white combination, which represents the Fire-Earth-Metal sequence.
- The destructive cycle of the Five Elements can also be used because despite its name it is not bad, but it is an alternative way of achieving balance. The sequence is Wood, Earth , Water , Fire, Metal, Wood.
- Again, you can start with any element and choose combinations of three, four or five elements in the sequence. For example, you can use green roasted and black (Wood-Earth-Water) or ocher-blue-pink (Earth-Water-Fire). Any combination of three elements in the sequence will work well.
spiritual meaning of all colors?
- Purple always used and represents sprituality. That is the reason you will find voilet color in meditation and prayer room.
- Red: Indicates Passion, Romance, Fire, Aggression.
- Orange: Represtents vital energy, Prosperity.
- Yellow: Happiness, Hope, Faith.
- Green: Kick Start, Wealth, Nature.
- Blue: Compose, Burdon, Depression.
Yin And Yang Feng Shui Colors
According to feng shui, the colors can be yin or yang. Depending on the energy it gives off: male or female, whether it is a soothing or energizing color and whether it is an active or passive color.
- Yin are the soft colors that convey a sense of peace and tranquility, such as blue and pale green, colors, brown, black and gray.
- Also the white color which is the most luminous yin color. They are colors of metal and water energies.
- It is not advisable to abuse yin colors since excessive use can cause sadness and dejection, introspection and tendency to isolation.
- Yang colors are those of the elements of fire, wood, and some earth. These colors move the energy providing clarity, joy, and enthusiasm.
- Yang colors are considered to be stimulating and passionate like red or orange.
- Also feng shui yellow, a color also associated with the fortune that should not be abused because it can cause anxiety. Other yang colors are cream and light beige.
- If these colors are abused, aggressiveness, overflowing emotions, and nervousness can be provoked.
How to select Yin Yang Colors
Before choosing a color feel the space you are going to paint and try to discover if it is a balanced place or too much yin or yang.
- Do not forget the activities that you are going to do there because the same color is not used for the room in which you are going to work (yang).
- Or where you are going to sleep (yin) Flee from excesses and let your intuition speak. It is important to remember that color can affect two people in contrasting ways, depending on their personality and criteria.
- But feng shui, the ancient philosophical system of aesthetics and harmony, pays special attention to how designs, colors, and shapes can influence people.
Good Feng Shui Colors For Kitchen
Feng Shui kitchen colors are very important. The improper design will cause unnecessary troubles to yourself and your family. What exactly needs attention from the Feng Shui colors kitchen? This article will explain in detail.
In addition, the Feng Shui colors in the kitchen are also related to the color of the kitchen. The color of the kitchen will affect the overall visual experience of the kitchen. If you want to learn this knowledge, you must read this article patiently.
1 green Color Meaning
The choice of kitchen color is particular about: the kitchen can choose green, because the color green five elements belong to wood, and the kitchen five elements belong to fire, which is in line with the principle of wood fire.
2 yellow Color Meaning
The color yellow five elements belong to the earth, and the kitchen five elements belong to the yellow . Because of the principle of fire generating soil, the soil is flourished by the fire, and the fire is drained by the soil.
Then the yellow kitchens have drained the kitchen that belongs to the fire, so the yellow kitchens are chosen. It is unwise to decorate the kitchen with yellow tiles.
3 black, blue and grey colors meaning
The black, blue and grey five elements belong to water, while the kitchen five elements belong to fire. It is well known that water overcomes fire. So choosing blue and black kitchens is fierce.
4 white, metallic, and silver-gray Colors meaning
The white, metallic, and silver-gray five elements belong to gold, the kitchen five elements belong to fire, and the fire resists gold. It is a kitchen, not a kitchen that symbolizes wealth, so it belongs to the middle, not the ferocious, nor the good.
5 Black and blue colors meaning
Black and blue are the colors of water and gas, which can severely extinguish the fire of the stove, which will easily lead to poor home transportation. Generally, light and bright colors should be used, such as white and green. The kitchen floor should be deep and heavy color.
Top Feng Shui Color Tips to Create a Beautiful Home
Paint the walls of your house with these colors and improve your energy. White is purity but it is not recommended for the whole house, red generates violence and too yellow can make you sick.
Paint the walls of your house with these colors and improve your energy.Colors are essential in Feng Shui. To improve the energy of the home, it is enough to choose good colors choices. Each tone, has its own vibe and meaning in feng shui.
Find below different feng shui meaning of colors.
- White– Purity, the sum of all colors, the color “colorless” … White is fashionable in the house and it is well that way. It helps to generate a positive environment. However, it lacks many attributes that do have other colors, so it is recommended but not throughout the home.
- Black-Far from what one might think, black is a positive color for Orientals. What they do say is that it should be used as part of the decoration in some details and nothing else. Otherwise, an overly masculine environment will be generated. Black and white are recommended Feng shui colors for office.
- Red– It is passion, fire, pure energy. However, you cannot be overwhelmed by it. This color generates violence. Only for details like a wall.
- Green– Balance, tranquility, and harmony. It is a color that neither attracts nor repels energy. It is recommended for spaces such as bedrooms or places where people want to relax.
- Blue– It is associated with wisdom and is highly recommended for children’s rooms. It is also recommended to combine it with green to get better results.
- Yellow– Pure energy. The color that attracts the most. The most positive It generates warmth but, according to Feng Shui, too much yellow can make you sick.
- Earth colors– Indicated for living rooms and Feng Shui Colors for bedrooms. They help rest. It is also a good color for places where people with mental health problems live.
- Pink– Relax In particular the bubblegum pink. It is ideal for rooms and rest spaces.
The Best Feng Shui Colors For Front Door
If you want to create a good Feng Shui home, it is always a good idea to start from the front door. why? Because it passes through the front door-also is known as Chi’s mouth-the house absorbs most of the energy it needs to nourish your personal energy.
If you are familiar with Feng Shui ideas and concepts, you know that you can apply a variety of tips in any room of your house to achieve good Feng Shui.
However, any of them-with one exception-the Feng Shui in your bedroom is just as important as the Feng Shui entryway. So it’s very important to opt for Feng Shui colors for the bedroom as well.
So how do you create a strong Feng Shui gate to attract good wisdom-into your home?
The easiest way to create a powerful Feng Shui front door is to use a proper Feng Shui design, which includes good feng shui door colors, specific shapes, and materials. The best Feng Shui design is to nourish Feng Shui elements in the direction of your front door.
For example, if you have a north-facing front door, you will focus on nurturing the elements of water, feng shui, and “management“; while avoiding or minimizing decorative items, colors, and shapes that belong to the elements of the earth, wood, and fire.
Front door colors based on directions [west facing door]
The easiest way to strengthen the Feng Shui energy needed for your particular front door is to choose the right color.
In Feng Shui, the energy of the front door is determined by its orientation, so there are 8 different guiding principles for the front door facing each direction.
- The west-facing door is a door with a compass from 247.5 to 292.5 (here’s how to read the compass on the front door).
- The element of Feng Shui in the West is metal, and the corresponding Feng shui colors for Bagua energy is the energy of children and creativity.
- At the west-facing front door, you can use more Feng Shui elements; this gives you more and better colors. The earth element is nourishing for the metal element, so the color of all earth elements is also good for the west-facing front door.
- The colors of the earth’s Feng Shui Colors For front door elements are: all earthy yellow / Sandy and light yellow
- Therefore, the best feng shui colors for the front door (in their auspicious order) facing the western front door are: white, gray, light yellow, and all earth/sand.
Colors to avoide for west facing door?
Avoid the following feng shui colors for the western-facing front doors:
blue, black, red, purple, orange, and dark pink. These colors represent elements of water and fire, weakening / destroying western metal elements (according to the destructive cycle of the five elements).
Note- If you can repaint the front door, all this information sounds simple and reasonable. But if you live in a rental or residential area and limit the color of your exterior house, are there other useful options to choose from? If the color of the door cannot be changed, can you still have a good Feng Shui front door?
Common FAQs on Feng Shui Colors Meaning + Usages
Q: Best feng shui colors for bedroom?
Bedroom is a place where we spend most of our time. So it has to be soft toned and conforty. Avoid using dark colors and use soft toned shades like liht pink,yellow, sky blue, pestal ect.
Q: feng shui bedroom colors for sleep?
For good night sleep use colors like white, pink, yellow, and creamy tones.
Q: feng shui colours for living room?
For living room feng shui suggests colors based on elements like Blues and green (wood), Creamy , yellows, sandy (earth), Whites (metal).
Q: feng shui bedroom colors for singles?
For bachelor feng shui recomends Yellow, brown, and orange colors for the bedroom to invite new vibes and attarct partners.
Q: Lucky music studio paint colors?
Blue indicates creativity and novelty. So any kind of blue shade is ideal for music studio.
Q: what color represents healing?
Green and purple both represent healing and used for balancing over all health.
Q: black bed sheets good or bad?
Yes as per feng shui , black color is least used. As its so heavy and doesnt provide good vibes the way green and blues are .
You may also like to read related articles.
- Exclusive  Feng Shui For Fertility Tips- Correct [Symbols, Placements And Colors]
- Exclusive  Feng Shui Kitchen Cures [Locations, Colors, Placements]
- Best  Feng Shui Your Living Room Colors Choices In
- Exclusive (#17 Ideas) On Feng Shui Bedroom Colors Choices For Love Life
- Feng Shui Colors For Home [Tips To Beautify And Invite Luck]
- Feng Shui living room layout Tips
As I said, different areas of the house need different colors depending on the feelings and emotions you want them to wake up. So use neutral colors in areas that need calm as the children’s bedroom.
Warm colors are used to create harmony so use them in common areas of the house. Cold colors reduce energy so they are ideal to help rest and relaxation, while bright colors activate the rooms.
With all these rules it seems that choosing a color to paint a space is an impossible job. But what you really have to keep in mind is that the color you choose makes you feel good. The rest you can achieve by balancing the painting with the rest of the objects in the room.
I hope you have found feng shui paint colors for the house and Feng shui colors meaning , significance.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng shui colors meaning” board on Pinterest . Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exciting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helping people to enhance their lives by sharing Feng Shui related information at FengshuiTricks Youtube Channel. Check out more