In this article, let us go through how to use ginger for good luck in Feng Shui.
Ginger is a plant that originated from Southeast Asia. It is a popular plant that contains numerous medicinal and nutritional values.
Ginger is used in traditional medicine as an antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Ginger is also greatly appreciated for its spiritual benefits because of its sacred root.
For thousands of years, ginger also serves as a spice in adding flavor to cooking and medication to fight off sicknesses.
Apart from being a spicy and medicinal plant, ginger is considered as a lucky plant. It is one of the lucky plants recognized in Feng Shui. Feng Shui lucky plants can attract good luck to any space at which they are positioned.
Table of Contents
Feng Shui And Good Luck- The Relation
Feng Shui is the art of creating harmony between our space and the natural environment. As an ancient practice, it has been used to attract good luck, abundance, prosperity, and health.
According to Feng Shui, there are good luck items such as plants, figurines, and crystals that can be used to bring about good luck, and abundance when placed in the right direction in the home and office.
These Feng Shui items for good luck can help you to experience positive changes and also enhance the positivity of your surroundings.
What Is The Significance Of Ginger In Chinese Culture?
Ginger has a long history of usage in Chinese culture. The herb has great significance and is appreciated for its natural cleansing and purifying ability. It serves as a natural remedy for cleansing and detoxifying the body.
The ginger is unique in its functionality by raising the heat of the body and also harmonizing the energy of the body. It is used in Chinese culture to balance the life force (Chi), boost health and provide strength.
If you are feeling weak, or cold, have a cough, or have digestion disorders, you can use ginger to provide vigor and chase away these symptoms. It is effective for healing many sicknesses such as rheumatism, pains, arthritis, and so on.
Ginger also delivers exceptional taste to foods and that is why is classified as a good food flavoring plant.
Spiritual Meaning Of Ginger In A Dream
Seeing ginger in a dream symbolizes physical and emotional curative. The spiritual meaning of ginger in a dream denotes renaissance and resurgence.
If it seems that you feel stuck, inactive, and even hopeless, dreaming of ginger may indicate that it is an era for a new beginning.
Significance Of Ginger Herb In Feng Shui
Ginger is an herb that is greatly important in Feng Shui. Some of the significances of the ginger herb include:
1. Ginger Can Be Used For Protection
Every part of ginger is useful! Dried ginger root, for example, provides strong protection against any negative energy.
It is believed that placing a whole dried ginger root in an amulet and keeping it by your side wherever you go can help you stay protected.
You can sprinkle some quantities of dried ginger powder around your home both inside and outside for protection.
2. Ginger Can Repel Bad Dreams
According to Feng Shui, keeping ginger root under the pillow can help to prevent bad dreams (just like dreamcatcher).
If you experience nightmares, it is suggested you place a whole dried portion of ginger root under the bed or pillow.
It will keep bad dreams at bay and make you have a sound night’s rest. It can also prevent hag-ridden, and foster good sleep.
3. Growing Ginger Can Attract Wealth, Abundance, And Success
Another significance of ginger is its capacity to attract good luck, wealth, and abundance.
You can achieve this by keeping ginger in your home or even growing it in your yard.
When your ginger keeps growing, it is a symbol that your wealth will keep growing. It is, therefore important to nurture the plant.
4. Diffuse Ginger Essential Oil For Energy And Vivacity
Ginger is composed of a zesty scent that can enhance your masculine energy, vitality, drive, and enthusiasm.
The spicy scent can convene the fire element. You can utilize essential oils made from ginger or its incense to boost your strength and vigor.
It will renew your zest and helps you to have the strength to handle your task.
5. Utilize Ginger To Balance The Root Chakra
The root chakra is the energy point connected with solidity, firmness, groundedness, audacity, and confidence.
When you have an ineffective root chakra, it can bring about anxiety, low self-respect, despair, lassitude, and loss of concentration.
Ginger can activate the root chakra and cause your chakra to come alive, and well-balanced.
You can use ginger to activate your root chakra in different ways, such as drinking it as an herbal tea, diffusing ginger essential oil, or using it to bathe.
Ginger is also a great smudging herb and uses it to activate the root chakra.
6. Use Ginger To Dispel Negative Energy
Ginger is so powerful that you can use it to fend off negative energy from your space because of its spicy and heat property.
No wonder, it has a long history of being used as a main ingredient in making talismans and medicine.
In addition, ginger carries vast healing properties and that is why it is regarded as a healing spice. It is effective for preventing motion sickness, alleviating joint pain, and boosting digestion.
Can Ginger Bring Good Luck?
Ginger is one of the herbs that can bring good luck. Ginger root has been used to attract good luck, health, wealth, and prosperity.
It is widely acknowledged that growing ginger at home can help draw good luck and fortune. To bring good luck, use this simple method:
- Immerse a small piece of fresh ginger inside essential oils such as jojoba or sweet almond.
- Leave the mixture for some hours so the essential oil can absorb the fragrance of the ginger.
- Then, drain the oil and keep it in a bottle. You can take a little quantity of the oil and apply it to your joints to draw good luck, and even bring love into your life.
How To Use The Ginger Plants In Home Decor And Directions
Ginger has a unique appearance and can be a good addition to your home decor. It is one of the Feng Shui indoor plants you can use to decorate your living room and bedroom.
You can place ginger plants in your home to absorb electromagnetic energy produced by your computer set, thereby leaving your space clean.
Just position the plant within three feet of your devices and it will help to combat the negative energy. Indoor plants are good at releasing positive energy into the environment.
When it comes to the direction, ginger flourishes in a place where it will receive bright and moderate sunlight in the morning. The best direction to place your ginger plant is the east zone!
How Do You Care For Ginger Plants?
The kind of care you give your ginger plant will determine how it will grow. Giving your ginger plant full attention will make it grow well.
The interesting thing is that growing ginger requires less maintenance. The ginger plants can easily be grown indoors and produce a self-sufficient plant that can be harvested as long as you desire.
To care for ginger plants, follow these tips:
- Growing healthy ginger does not need excess sunlight. Put the pot containing ginger in an area that is not exposed to intense sunlight. Ginger thrives well when it receives bright and moderate sunlight, and also when placed in a warm area of your house. Subjecting it to intense and direct sunlight can affect its growth.
- Spray the soil with moderate water to keep the soil moist always. The ginger plant does not need excess water to grow. You can use a spray bottle filled with water to gently wet the soil daily. Give out time for the soil to dry before the next watering. Leave the soil to dry.
- Apply rich manure monthly. Mixing some rich manure into the pot frequently, will keep the ginger root warm and protected from sun exposure. You can get manure from your local garden outlet.
- Make sure you monitor your and care ginger plant regularly. This will prevent it from withering, and correct any trouble the ginger plant may be facing. Watch out for the color and texture of the plant’s leaves. When the leaves of the plant have turned yellow, it shows excess watering.
- You have to reduce the watering. In case the leaves have brown tips, it suggests that the plant has received excess manure or fertilizer. When the leaves looked dry or seared, it suggests that the plant is receiving excess sunlight.
- Be committed to the healthiness of your ginger plant. When the ginger plant keeps growing, it symbolizes that your wealth will be growing.
Ginger For Good Luck [How To Use In Food]
Ginger is mostly linked with Asian cooking and is usually utilized in stir-fries.
Ginger can be used in cooking, especially sweet or savory dishes to attract good luck. There is a belief that eating ginger can create a way for the flow of good fortune, and prosperity.
You can add the spicy and pungent flavor from ginger to prepare herbal tea mixed with honey, bake, and marinade, and even include it in preparing vegetables.
As you eat ginger mixed in any food, reflect on bringing good luck into your life and your intention will be accomplished.
Other Traditional Ways Of Using Ginger That Attract Good Luck
According to Feng Shui, ginger possesses certain qualities that can attract good luck. Here are a few other traditional ways of using ginger to attract good luck:
1. Wallet: Put a portion of fresh ginger root in your wallet to draw money and financial fortune.
2. Money Charm: Ginger can be added to a wealth charm container in addition to other herbs that are acknowledged to draw money.
3. Scent: Ginger is a good smudge herb. It can be burnt as incense to cleanse the energy of your home and attract prosperity.
4. Bath: Ginger can also be used for bathing. It can be added to your bathwater for a wealth-inviting soak.
Can Ginger Root Attract Money To The Home?
Ginger root is a powerful money charm that can attract money to your home.
To use ginger root to attract money to the home, grind a whole dried ginger root and disperse it on the floor. Wait for some time and dispose of it.
Ginger In Bath Water Benefits
Using ginger in baths is helpful. Ginger contains medicinal properties and can also add spiritual virtues to your bath water.
You can add ginger to your bathwater for a fortune-attracting soak. Just put a few slices of ginger in your bath water to actualize it.
The benefits of ginger in bath water include:
- Ginger in bath water will make you open to receiving good luck.
- it will help to purify and cleanse you.
- Ginger in bath water will make you contact unique masculine energy that can increase your drive and enthusiasm, thereby making you self-confident, focused, and straightforward.
- Ginger water in bath will also open you to receiving love, and foster your relationship.
Ginger can result in irritation of the gastrointestinal tract of some people, and that is why you have to take precautions before using it.
Whether it is the natural ginger or the essential oil you want to use, find out if it is suitable for your body.
Ginger is a potent spiritual tool used for a long time. It is also unique because of different ways you can use this herb.
Ginger can be used as a fresh or dried herb and still delivers its potency.
In Feng Shui, ginger represents the fire element in Feng Shui because it is composed of masculine energy, zest, heat, or fire. With the various benefits outlined, you have a nature gift to grow and nurture in your home.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.