what are the essential elements of wealth building? Have you heard people claim that they were successful in getting rich using Feng Shui? It is possible. Read more to learn!
We all want to acquire a certain amount of wealth and fortune in our lives in order to lead a comfortable life.
However, did you know that there is a way for you to explore wealth building in Feng Shui? Feng Shui is one of the most well-known ancient Chinese techniques that work on building better environments.
For wealth building in Feng Shui, you can use Money Frogs or Chinese Coins and activate the wealth corner of your house.
If you want to learn more about these principles for building wealth through Feng Shui, keep reading!
Table of Contents
- 1 What are the essential elements of wealth building In Feng Shui
- 2 Final Thoughts
- 3 Essential Elements of Wealth Building FAQs
What are the essential elements of wealth building In Feng Shui
One of the most common ways to perceive Feng Shui is to think that Feng Shui is all about getting the most out of the environment.
The positive and negative energies that we seek or avoid are all a part of our environment.
What Feng Shui does is help us attract the energies that are good for us and let out the ones that are not.
Feng Shui is all about how you position yourself in your environment until your find the place that helps you flourish the most.
You can make use of different techniques for wealth building in Feng Shui. Here are some of the most effective ones:
1. Try Painting Your Main Entrance Red
The front door of your house or the main entrance is considered to be one of the most important spaces for Feng Shui around your house.
- The reason behind this is that it is the area through which all the good energies and opportunities enter your house.
- It is very essential that the front door of your house seems inviting and welcoming to anyone that enters your house.
- One of the key ways to do this is to paint your front door with a supportive paint color such as RED.
- The red color is also known to be a symbol of protection and is said to fight off the negative energies that might enter.
- Since it is a very vibrant and noticeable color, it has the ability to bring in a lot of attention, good Qi energy, and opportunities your way through the front door.
2. You Can Use a Money Frog in Your Decor
When it comes to wealth building in Feng Shui, a Money Frog is one of the most proven and tried decor items in Chinese history.
- People believe that placing a Money Frog around the house will attract abundance and prosperity for the residents.
- There have been several Chinese folklore tales where people used to narrate instances of how a Money Frog used to produce coins from its mouth.
- Moreover, a Money Frog is also a symbol that represents wisdom and longevity for people who believe in Feng Shui.
- When using Feng Shui, experts suggest that you use a small figurine of the Money Frog. This figurine can be made out of any material such as metal, jade, or any type of stone.
- The Money Frog should be kept in lower spaces but not on the floor.
- Make sure that you keep your Money Frogs maintained if you are choosing to keep one for bringing in wealth. Clean and dust your Money Frogs often and set a clear intention for it.
3. Figure Out Which Area of Your House Will Activate Wealth
Depending on the direction and location of your house, there is always one place that is related to wealth, fortune, and abundance.
- Feng Shui experts call this the XUN Position. You can easily locate this position in your house if you use the Bagua map for Feng Shui.
- If you are looking to acquire wealth building in Feng Shui techniques, start off by standing in the doorway of your home facing inside. The farthest corner on the left is your XUN position (wealth area).
- Adding plants in this corner of your house is one of the most effective ways to activate it for wealth. Plants are a symbol of the wood element and represent growth, abundance, and new beginnings.
- Adding some color to your wealth area is also a good option. For instance, you can use some purple hues to activate the area.
- Making use of an amethyst crystal is a brilliant way to bring in purple color for wealth building in Feng Shui.
4. Keep Objects that Represent Flowing Water
In several beliefs about wealth building in Feng Shui, flowing water symbolizes the flow of money, cash, and finances in a household.
- One of the key things to take care of is to keep the plumbing and water faucets in check.
- There should be absolutely no leaks or water damage around the house. If there is any leakage or damage, get them repaired or changed soon.
- You can also place moving water such as a table fountain in the living room or a fountain in the garden area. This will add the element of flowing water into your house.
- However, you need to make sure that the fountain is maintained and that it is cleaned regularly and properly.
- Make sure that the direction of the flowing water is towards the center of your home.
- If you are keeping a fountain in the garden, the water stream should be towards the main entrance of your house.
5. The Stove Top Has to Be Clean and Tidy
For wealth building in Feng Shui, the stovetop represents the abundance of your resources and fortune.
- People believe that having good and abundant food on the plate means that you can tackle more than half of the problems in the world.
- Several ancient Chinese proverbs also suggest that filled bellies are equivalent to better lives.
- To attract prosperity and wealth, ensure that cooktops are in the best conditions. All the burners should be functional and the appliances should be clean and tidy.
- The fire element is responsible for attracting wealth into your homes, so make sure that all the outlets are clean and functional.
6. Collect and Display the Chinese Coins
Chinese Coins are also a very popular addition to people looking forward to wealth building in Feng Shui.
- Chinese coins are a currency that was used centuries ago in ancient China.
- These coins are another very effective symbol of positivity and good luck.
- The Feng Shui way of using these coins is to string them together with ribbons and use them as wall hangings.
- You can use either yellow or red ribbons to tie the coins together. Both these colors are said to be extremely lucky and auspicious in the concepts of Feng Shui.
- The red color of the ribbon symbolizes protection and vitality while the yellow color is associated with the imperial court.
Feng Shui experts all around the world have claimed and explained through different researches that Feng Shui techniques are very effective if you want to acquire abundance and wealth of any kind.
There are hundreds of tips and tricks if you want to try wealth building in Feng Shui. A few of these include finding the wealth corner, using Chinese Coins and Money Frogs, keeping the stovetop clean, painting the front door red, etc.
However, if one or two of these reasons do not particularly work out for your household, you can always move on and try the other ones.
Consulting with a Feng Shui practitioner and seeking professional guidance is also a great idea if you do not know how to start your Feng Shui journey.
We hope these tips helped you and you can build wealth for yourself through them. Good luck!
Essential Elements of Wealth Building FAQs
Q: How can you acquire more wealth through Feng Shui tips?
There are several proven and tested Feng Shui techniques that show how you can make use of the positive energy present in your environment and acquire wealth for yourself.
All you have to do is make sure that you are making the most out of the opportunities given to you by the nature.
For instance, activate the wealth corner of your house, make your front door more inviting, place a fountain to represent the flow of finances, etc.
Q: Which element is the most suitable to use in the wealth corner?
Firstly, start by figuring out where the XUN Position or wealth corner lies in your house.
Stand at the front door of your house and face the inside of the house. The farthest corner on the left hand is the wealth corner for you.
The most suitable element to bring to the wealth corner is the element of wood.
Place some plants in that corner as they represent growth and new beginnings for the household.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.