Are you looking to put the right Feng Shui flowers in bedroom? We have got all the right tips andthe tricks for you to help you choose the best ones!
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of studying and linking one’s surroundings to the natural world. We can use it to ensure peace and harmony between our lives and everything around us.
You can use the techniques of Feng Shui to regulate the movement of the Energy of Qi, or life force energy. Working with your Qi energy using Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom is a great starting point.
Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom can filter the air and even replenish the oxygen in your room for you to breathe in.
Moreover, they are also known to provide stress-relieving effects for the people who share the bedroom. Some of the best flowers you can use here include philodendron green, peace lilies, Calathea plant, and orchids.
Keep reading to find out more.
What are the Best Feng Shui Flowers in Bedroom for Health, Wealth, and Luck?
Plants not only enhance the aesthetics of your bedroom or the overall house, but they also bring the vitality of nature within.
According to some of the most ancient concepts, Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom may nourish and mend your personal energy.
Of course, these benefits are only feasible if you integrate Feng Shui and plants in the bedroom successfully. Here are some of the most popular bedroom flowers for you to choose from:
1. Philodendron Green
- Due to its fast-growing vines and low-maintenance upkeep, the traditional philodendron plant is a superb Feng Shui plant for channeling love.
- For added effect, you can even consider using not just one but a pair of these plants in your resting area or bedroom.
- A pair of complementary plants can represent a fair and balanced partnership that you want to introduce into your home.
2. Calathea Plant
- These potted plants look great on any windowsill and add vibrancy to your décor, thanks to their vibrant, intricate striped foliage.
- Calathea takes a bit more attention than other Feng Shui Flowers in the bedroom.
- They need a steady amount of moisture, but you need to be careful that you do not overwater them at any point.
- They cannot go dry for long periods of time.
- The negative energy of Qi is drawn to wilting or dying plants, so keep your calathea healthy.
- If you are up for the challenge, it is a good indoor air purifier that will reward you with beautiful leaf color.
3. Peace Lillies
- Peace lilies are one of the luckiest Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom as they provide ample good fortune and luck.
- The leaves are tall and spiky green, and the blossoms are brilliant white.
- Peace lilies will provide a peaceful mood in any room.
- Many people also believe that the peace lily is utilized to remove contaminants from the air.
- According to Feng Shui, these magnificent blossoming plants offer good fortune and luck.
- It promotes and gives good fortune to relationships, and its pleasant character encourages people desiring a healthy connection to seek it out.
- In Greek mythology, orchids were formerly associated with fertility, and they are still offered as gifts to expectant parents today.
- They are considered to be one of the most popular Feng Shui flowers in bedroom for newly married couples.
Other than these flower plants, below are the lucky plants for the bedroom.
5. Bamboo Plant
Known to bring luck and prosperity. Lucky bamboo is very commonly seen to all the restaurants and shops entrances.
6. Rubber Plant
Its rounded leafs are the perfect match for the bedroom decor. It is the most used plant for the home.
7. Golden Pothos
Golden pothos are also called money plant, as in feng shui its used as a money magnet plant.
8. Money Tree
As name suggests money tree is another lucky tree in feng shui that is wealth, health and luck enhancer. Keep this plant in the Southeast direction for the same.
9. Snake Plants
Snake plant is also called as a “mother in-laws tongue”, due to its leafs shapes. Commonly used in the bedroom, living room.
What are the Suitable Places for You to Keep Feng Shui Flowers in Bedroom?
You can decorate your bedroom with live, fresh, and healthy Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom to increase the energy of the wood element in your house or bedrooms.
The element of wood is associated with the well-being of the family, growth in wealth, and new happier beginnings for the people of the house.
Here are a few places that you should consider if you are looking to buy Feng Shui flowers in bedroom:
The Wealth Area of the Bedroom
Keeping your Feng shui flowers in your wealth area can increase luck and money factor. Check here the essential element for wealth building.
- The Xun area, also known as Prosperity, is linked to wealth and abundance.
- If you want to watch your prosperity grow more slowly, gradually, and robustly, you can pick a robust plant and add it to this area.
- Look for a beautiful tree with deep roots that you can take care of.
The Fame Area of the Bedroom
- The fame area, also known as Li, is concerned with how you are viewed and recognized.
- Placing Feng Shui flowers in the bedroom in this area is also tied to the fire element.
- Including the wood element in the shape of a plant here can serve to fuel the fire in this area of your bedroom.
- They can support how you are regarded in the world so that you are noticed and not overlooked.
The Relationship Area of the Bedroom
- The relationship area, often known as Kun, deals with relationships and partnerships.
- You can plant some Feng Shui flowers in bedroom here to help grow a new or current romantic relationship.
- You can choose to work with the relationship area if you want to strengthen your bond with your mother or welcome more feminine energy.
What are the Advantages Of Placing Feng Shui Flowers in Bedroom?
In residences where the Metal element is overwhelming, bringing plants into your sleeping environment may assist in balancing the components.
According to Feng Shui, the wood element, which is increased by plants in the bedroom, adds powerful Qi energy to your home.
It can also make you feel generous, adaptive, and friendly. The green color is also associated with healing and is the predominant color of most plants you might consider putting in your bedroom.
Listed below are some of the most significant benefits of placing flowers for Feng Shui in your bedroom:
Purifying the Air and the Energy
- The ability of plants to improve indoor and overall air quality (snake plant) and Qi energy is one of the most significant benefits of keeping them in the bedroom.
- The Jade Plant, Boston Fern, and the Areca Palm are both known for their ability to filter the air.
- According to one study, some Feng Shui flowers in bedroom are the best plants for absorbing harmful compounds.
- They should be used in the bedroom as they are also good for removing carbon dioxide from the environment.
Bringing in Wealth
- Bamboo might be used in the room as well as one of the Feng Shui flowers in bedroom.
- Such plants also represent growth and adaptation when placed in the right places.
- In Feng Shui, the quantity of bamboo stalks is very important.
- Two stalks, for example, are supposed to nourish aspects of your life relating to love, whilst three stalks nurture happiness.
What is the Right Placement for Plants and Flowers in Bedrooms?
It is important to keep in mind that Feng Shui and its techniques are not just about what you put in your room. The correct placement of these Feng Shui flowers in bedroom is also essential.
- Feng Shui practitioners use the Bagua map as one of the ways to better understand the relationship between your home and your life.
- Each zone of the Bagua reflects a distinct part of your life, such as your work, relationships, knowledge, or financial well-being.
- However, the location of your plants in your bedroom has an effect on the energy in your home.
Don’t Forget to Place Some Flowers in the Bathroom
- Water is a sign of money, and bathrooms are made up of water energy.
- Water flows downward, you want to create a sense of equilibrium in the area by using healthy green plants and fresh flowers.
- Tropical wallpaper, as well as plant and floral photos, are fantastic alternatives.
- Bathroom plants like peace lilies and others are the perfect options as they do not overdo the element of wood.
Keep the Layout Right for the Bed
- When it comes to beds, a headboard is an absolute essential.
- According to Feng Shui, headboards create a sense of support in life.
- However, make sure it is properly fastened to the bed to minimize wobbling.
- If at all feasible, consider a headboard that has rounded corners.
In a Nutshell
Feng Shui flowers in bedroom can be used in any way that you want, with or without the influence of the Bagua map.
However, if you wish to increase the energy in a specific area of your life, use the Bagua map to find that point in your house.
You can then plant an upward-growing plant there. Set your desire for the energy of the plant to aid in growth and rejuvenate any energy that gets trapped inside.
Feng Shui Flowers in Bedroom FAQs
Q: Which flower is known to be the best for your bedroom?
Peach lilies and orchids are some of the best flowers for your bedroom if you are looking to incorporate the element of Feng Shui and positive Qi energy for yourself and your family.
Q: Are flowers good for your bedroom’s Feng Shui?
Flowers and plants bring in the element of wood to your bedroom. It is always a good idea to have plants and flowers in your bedroom to increase the wealth and well-being of the residents.
However, you need to also be careful that you are placing the plants and the flowers in the right positions as per the Bagua map.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.