Feng Shui changes a person’s life with the elements. That has an impact on our lives and can be understood better.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube Channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui FREE.
If we have the Feng Shi guide for relationships. Feng Shui is the science of natural elements and the energy exerted by them.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Are The Feng Shui Bedroom Basics?
- 2 How The Feng Shui Bedroom Setup Be To Get Positive Energy?
- 3 Feng Shui Bedroom Tips And Rules For Better Sleep
- 4 Top Feng Shui Colors For Your Bedroom
- 5 Things To Avoid In The Bedroom To Boost Feng Shui
- 6 How to Bring Good Energy to Strengthen Your Love Life In Bedroom?
- 6.1 Use of great artwork
- 6.2 Use of decorating lights
- 6.3 Correct use of furnitures
- 6.4 Use things in pair
- 6.5 Use Of Bagua Map
- 6.6 Painting Proper wall colors
- 6.7 Good and solid headboard
- 6.8 Add Feng Shui items
- 6.9 Correct position of Bed
- 6.10 Avoid Spreading Yang Element
- 6.11 Avoid work-related furniture and materials
- 6.12 Do not add friends and family Pics
- 6.13 Use Flowers to enhance the romantic environment
- 7 Other things to consider
- 8 How The Feng Shui Bedroom Design and Layout Should Be
- 9 Correct Feng Shui Bedroom Direction Of Bed 2021
- 10 Feng Shui Bedroom Mirror Placement Tips
- 11 Conclusion
What Are The Feng Shui Bedroom Basics?
By learning how to maintain a perfect balance of the energy flow in our homes. We can easily maintain good relationships.
Feng Shui exerts a strong influence on the body and minds of people. By maintaining the right Feng Shui features in your home.
It is now possible to have good Feng Shui Relationships / Love / Marriage.
There are many ways to improve the positive energy flow in your Bedroom. By knowing the basic Feng shui bedroom tips to improve your love life; you can have strong and loving relationships in your home.
Feng Shui is very effective in adding more romance and love in your life. Know the 27 Feng Shui Tips to Attract Love and Improve Romance to fill your home with love and joy.
When you learn the basic tenets of Feng Shui you will understand that there are Feng shui bedroom tips.
To improve your love life and will be able to use all the right Feng Shui Tips for bedroom to attract and keep love in your life.
With good knowledge of Feng Shui relationship compatibility. You can easily understand the requirements for developing and nurturing the everlasting love-filled relationship in your home.
Feng Shui is a branch of the scientific study of spaces and the flow of energy in them. By following the basic principles as given by the traditional Chinese Feng Shui experts.
You will understand the Relationship Area, Open Spaces Feng Shui. And know how you can maximize the flow of positive energy inside your home.
It has been proved many times that by maintaining the right components of the Feng Shui in your home. But now it is possible to use feng shui to bring back lost love.
How The Feng Shui Bedroom Setup Be To Get Positive Energy?
A bedroom is the first place in the morning when we wake up, which can affect the mood drastically. And it’s a common saying “HOME SWEET HOME” because this is a place which makes us comfortable and peaceful.
So it is important to start a day with full energy and positivity which can be used throughout the day. Here are some points which we can practice according to feng shui in order to get positivity.
#1 Decorate With Your Favorite Color
We all have our choices when we talk about the colors. And it is a great influencer when we tend to like dislike any color. So by using favorite colors in the bedroom in the form of wall paint, furniture, objects. Which can affect us mentally and physically and makes us happy and positive.
#2 Arrange Your Bed
Since childhood, our parents are teaching us about arranging a bed once we wake up. That time every kid gets annoyed but no one realizes our parents are preparing us for the future.
By making this small thing in the morning can incorporate discipline as well as the clutter-free organized environment.Where we live. when you entered the bedroom at the end of the day, and it looks inviting. You can’t wait to jump into bed for a good night’s sleep.
#3 Use Bright Feng Shui Bedroom Colors
By using bright colors inside our Feng Shui room can do wonders as it brings natural light and adds positivity. There is a direct connection between light and a positive state of mind.
On the other side if our room has dark colors. Then it can aggravate our emotions and this can take us towards depression and negativity. Which nobody wants. Also in order to lighten up our room, we can place objects like lamps, lights, etc.
#4 Remove clutter from the room and underneath the bed
When our room is full of unnecessarily things then how would you feel ?? Heavy and distracted, Correct? Clutter is a symbol of negative energies.
So in order to have a positive mindset to try to throw clutter or discard unnecessary things from your house and good room.
Another interesting fact is that if you want to remove negativity from any place. Then you can wipe that area with SALT. Salt has the power to absorb negativity.
Also if you have any stuff underneath your bed then remove immediately. Because it must be empty in order to have a proper flow of energies.
Also read below interesting bedroom guide
- How To Feng Shui Bedroom Layout To Harmonize Relationships | A-Z Tips
- How To Feng Shui Bed Placement In Bedroom(Exclusive Guide)
- Exclusive (#17 Ideas) On Feng Shui Bedroom Colors 2021 For Love Life
- How To feng shui small bedroom layout (Easy #14 Arrangement Tips For Your Bedroom)
- How To Feng Shui For Marriage  Bedroom Tips To Enhance Love + Romance
Feng Shui Bedroom Tips And Rules For Better Sleep
Who doesn’t want to sleep like a baby ?? In order to have a proper sleep, we have some Feng Shui tips which you can follow and invest in.
- Place your bed to the center of the room
- Allow air-flow with proper blinds.
- Invest in bedside table on either side.
- Choose soothing, light color walls.
- Use dim light bulbs while sleep.
- Don’t use electronic devices like TV and screens.
- Invest proper bedding like a king or super-king size bed and mattress in your Feng Shui master bedroom.
- Don’t place any kind of mirror, particularly within the sight-line of the bed.
Top Feng Shui Colors For Your Bedroom
According to feng shui, in order to energies your bedroom, warm colors must be used.
Like skin tones, such as cream, peach, beige, yellow, coral, tan, or cocoa. Which are ideal for bedroom walls because they’re thought to be soothing and bring more light.
Other ideal colors like Light blues, greens, and lavenders are good for a sound sleep. But so many colors in a combination, such as grays, blues, or stark whites are believed to interfere with relaxation.
Things To Avoid In The Bedroom To Boost Feng Shui
Specific to the bedroom as per Feng Shui it’s strictly a big NO to use any water feature. Not even small fountain, picture with boat or river is recommended by Feng Shui masters.
Mirrors in the bedroom are always taboo when it comes to Feng Shui. As per experts mirrors should not be placed in front of your bed.
Because it releases constant energy and which may interrupt your sleep. Another logic is that if the mirror is there in the bedroom then it might hamper your relationship.
If you already have a mirror in your room that is not detachable. Then, when it is not used, try to cover it. So that its reflection doesn’t see while you sleep.
#3 Avoid Technology
In this fast-growing time technology is something which everybody is using. In the form of Mobile phones, Laptops,iPods, Smart TVs, appliances and all the electronics items.
We can’t avoid using these but in Feng Shui. If you need proper sleep and want to have a better relationship with your spouse. Then stop using these in your Bedroom area.
#4 Paintings above the bed
Stop using very large and heavy painting above your bed.
As they will make you feel heavy and you will feel discomfort in sleep. Instead use light graphical, colorful pattern paintings like below.
#5 Lamps with sharp corners
Nightlamps should be placed in the bedroom. But they should be discreet, ideally rounded, and lower and away from your position of sleep or head. As you don’t want anything sharp-edged at your face as you’re sleeping!
#6 Large furniture
The main idea behind not using large-sized furniture is that we want to make our bedroom spacious. So that we can breathe and the moment of energy can flow freely. Another obvious point is that when you cant move freely in your bedroom.
#7 Under-the-bed clutter
Your bedroom must be clean and clutter-free as it creates unnecessary stress and headache, even if you don’t realize it at first.
Just like above the bed we should not place any heavy painting or threaten. Similarly, underneath the bed, we can’t keep all the clutter.
Try to use only essential things inside the bedroom and remove unnecessary things.
How to Bring Good Energy to Strengthen Your Love Life In Bedroom?
As per Feng Shui, the southwest Bagua area of the home denotes the area for love, relationships, and marriage. Hence the Feng shui elements that represent the love relationship must dominate in this part of your home.
Take all positive steps in such a way that the Feng Shui energy flow of Chi nurtures. And replenishes the energy for a lasting marriage and relationship.
Use of great artwork
To create a harmonious and balanced energy flow in the home. You can tone up this part of the house with artwork, lighting and do the following.
- Add an artwork reflecting the earth, love or images of items or animals in pairs or fix artworks that are deep red-purple or orange in color depicting the color of fire.
- Place an artwork with a strong energy flow for the Earth element that represents the southwest Feng Shui area. To add more stability, protection, nourishment, and grounding to the minds of those living in the home.
- The best artwork for this would be to have an image of a pair of ducks representing the yin and yang pair.
- Place an artwork that expresses the emotion of love is a true and nurturing manner and take care that the artwork is in the Earth or Fire elements color and not in the colors of other elements of water, metal or wood.
- Adding artworks or decorating with textiles, wall hangings or using other items in fire element colors of red, orange, pink, yellow, or purple.
- You can also use the light fixtures or lampshades or furniture in these colors to bring about a marked improvement in your love and relationships
Use of decorating lights
- A good tip to use Feng Shui Tips to Attract and Keep Love in Your Life is by using the right types, size, colored lights to spruce up the southwest Bagua of your home.
- So, use these Feng shui bedroom tips to improve your love life by bringing in the right types of lights.
- By following these guidelines as lighting can also be used to influence the positive effects of the Feng Shui on the southwest Bagua of your home.
- This is found to improve and bring about the necessary improvements in love, romance, and relationships.
- Light represents the fire element and is good for enhancing the power of this element.
- And at the same time can be used to spread the energy flow in the required areas of your home.
- Take care to fix the lightings and fixtures that are in Fire elements color and the overall design.
- And look of the light and its fixtures harmoniously merge with the other parts of the bedroom or .south- west Bagua area of the home.
Correct use of furnitures
- It is desirable to have the bedroom in the southwest part of the home.
- And if it is not possible, arrange your bedroom in such a way that there a perfect balance.
- Prevails in your bedroom especially in the area where you have placed your bed.
- Avoid placing very tall and heavy furniture or fixtures on one side of your bed.
- Also, leave the other side empty or have a small-sized fixture that completely spoils the balance of this vital area of your bedroom.
Use things in pair
Yet another Feng Shui Tips to Attract and Keep Love in Your Life is by decorating your bedroom with objects that are in pairs.
You can use a set of two candles and put other things in sets of two in the color of the fire element.
You can also use figures with square shapes as Feng shui symbols for love that are taken as the shape of the earth element.
Use Of Bagua Map
When these are placed in the southwestern Bagua of your home you will be able to see a considerable deepening love and joy in your home.
If you want to enhance the feng shui relationship compatibility or use feng shui to bring back lost love or want to nurture the Feng Shui Relationships / Love / Marriage.
Then you should avoid using the elements or things that are connected with the metal, water, and wood in the southwest Bagua of your house.
One of the Feng Shui Tips to Attract and Keep Love in Your Life or one of the most widely used Feng shui bedroom tips.
Painting Proper wall colors
To improve your love life is to color the southwest Bagua of your home. Or your bedroom with colors like red, yellow, purple, coral, or orange. Which represents the color tones for the Earth and Fire elements in Feng Shui.
- When painting your home area with these colors it is necessary that you need to keep an opening.
- Or some perspective structure to complement the incomplete Bagua area in your home. For this, you can also use images containing artworks with color depth as well as those with visual pathways.
- With Feng Shui, it is possible to bring in more feng shui relationship compatibility. By simply using the specific colors in your home.
- Use the right colors for the bedroom walls and add the right types of window treatments in such a way that one seamlessly integrates into the other to give a balanced flow of love and sexual energy.
- Among other colors prefer pinks and subtle shades of pink that are a representation of love, joy, happiness, and romance.
- It’s a good practice to use colors of white, bright green and pink can give short term boost to your relationships.
- There is nothing wrong with using favorable colors as mood enhancers during your romance
Good and solid headboard
The Feng Shui guide for relationships states one of the most important of the Feng shui bedroom tips to improve your love life is to have a proper bed in your bedroom and it must have a good and solid headboard.
As per the ancient Chinese Bedrrom Feng Shui experts, the headboard in your bed gives good quality sleep with its gentle sense of security while you are lying on your bed.
Add Feng Shui items
As it is a scientifically proven fact that good quality of sleep gives sound physical health. Also, a strong sex drive, equip your bed with a strong and solid headboard and complement it with other bedroom Feng Shui items to improve the level of romance in your life.
Correct position of Bed
The positioning of the bed in your bedroom in a Feng Shui compliant manner is one of the Feng shui bedroom tips. Which improve your love life and take note of the following for placing your bed in a proper position:
- Never place your bed in such a way that you will be sleeping under a window as it is a Feng Shui taboo.
- Avoid placing your bed in a corner of the room otherwise, you will always feel stuck and trapped.
- Place the bed so that it is accessible easily from both sides. So that one of you need not have to climb on the other to go on or off of the bed.
- Place the bed so that both of you can get into desirable sleeping positions.
- Arrange your Feng Shui bedroom furniture in such a way that it is less disruptive to approach the bed.
- Take care to avoid all conflicting things that will disrupt having a sound sleep.
- Always change the bed sheets and linen often to freshen the feeling of romance and love while in the bedroom.
Never clutter your bed with too many pillows or stuffed animals and other dolls as it will give an overwhelming mindset while approaching your bed
Maintaining symmetry in bedside furniture will give a sense of comfort and equality in your mind while you are together in your bed
Apart from this, the other Feng shui bedroom tips to improve your love life include
Place images of romantic couples, or the artworks that symbolize the emotions of love, affection, joy, romance.Other positive emotions for a mental bonding between you and your lover.
Give place only for things that will make you feel more comfortable and help you connect intimately with your lover or spouse while you are in your bed.
Avoid Spreading Yang Element
To avoid the spreading of the Yang Element in your bedroom through the television that is belonging to the Fire element, never have a television in your bedroom.
It is a source of distraction and will prevent you from intimately connecting with your loved one.
Depriving both of you having the opportunity to have intimate conversations that are the basis for a cherished romantic relationship.
Avoid work-related furniture and materials that are a part of your daily work and never bring your work to do while you are in your bed.
So, no place for your laptops, smartphones or other gadgets that will fix your mind in a work-related mindset while you are in your bedroom
Do not add friends and family Pics
- Do not give place to photographs of friends and family in your bedroom as it is a factor that will affect your romantic mindset and spoil your love mood.
- As most people are not accustomed to show their lovemaking acts in the public presence of these photos will have a bad psychological effect that will dampen
- your romantic mind and bring down your ability to respond positively to the actions of your lover.
Use Flowers to enhance the romantic environment
Though plants are not good for your bedroom you can use the right combinations of flowers to add fragrance and beauty to your bedroom.
Some flowers are used to aid in building relationships and good romantic times together.
- The Feng Shui Bagua for Relationships is very clear that you should not have your bathroom.
- As on the southwest part of your bedroom as it negatively affects the love relationships.
- If we cant avoid modern Feng Shui it dictates that this area must be reinforced with the Fire and Earth elements.
- Which brings in a good Feng shui relationship compatibility.
Other things to consider
- Do not retain the things of your past relationships. It is better to remove the things that make you remember your past relationships.
- You can throw them away from your sight. But traditional Feng shui guide for relationships states that you should change the bed .
- And mattresses that you used during your last relationship as you will be sleeping with negative energy flow when you continue using the same bed now.
- If your bed is available at the far end of a long hallway. And it faces the front door your romance and love life may be negatively affected.
- One of the Feng Shui Tips to Attract and Keep Love in Your Life is too. Use Mirrors and crystals in particular patterns in your Relationship Area | Open Spaces Feng Shui.
- Place candles add sensuality to the environment and use red, pink and multi-colored candles to add strength to the Fire element in your bedroom.
- Fix happy photos in as many places as possible. Place happy and memories of your exciting moments together in your bedroom.
- In other places like the kitchen, hallways and feng shui love corner in the kitchen. This will help you in renewing the feeling of togetherness.
You may like following Feng Shui guides:
- Feng Shui Guide For Your Living Room– Do’s & Don’t’s
- Living Room Feng Shui Ideas – LAYOUT AND OVERALL VIBES
- Top 20 Feng Shui Tips To Organize Your Living Room
- How To Feng Shui For Protection – Do’s & Dont’s
- Feng Shui For Good Health – A Detailed Guide
- How To Feng Shui Your Bedroom -The Complete Guide
- Feng Shui For Wealth
- Enhance Beauty & Life – Feng Shui Jewelry
- Feng Shui 20 Tips for Living Room
- feng shui living room design
- Give Your Career New Heights With Feng Shui 2020 – Complete Guide
How The Feng Shui Bedroom Design and Layout Should Be
See to it that your bedroom does not have any additional rooms in it:
though this is not very common, some persons have another room within their bedroom or have a partition in their bedroom separated by a light door or some kind of room divider.
As per the traditional Chinese Feng Shui experts having such an additional room or partition in your bedroom is likely to lead to infidelity in a love relationship.
Make your bedroom a place to have all the privacy you want.
Your bedroom must be a place that can be completely cut off from your surroundings.
But make sure that your bedroom offers complete privacy and does not allow others to peek into the bedroom or allow sounds to go out through the windows or walls.
Make your bedroom Yin friendly
Yin is the form of energy that helps people relax and feel a sense of calmness in the mind. So, use dimmer lights and have facilities for light and soft music.
It will be better if the walls and windows of your bedroom are in suitable colors. This will bring down stress which is one of the main dampening factors of romance and love.
Make your bedroom free from clutter
Clutter brings in a sense of stress to the mind-affecting your ability to indulge in love and romance with an open mind.
Over cluttered environment will make you and your partner lose tolerance and patience leading to constant fights.
This is one of the best Feng Shui Relationships / Love / Marriage tips that will work wonders in your love and romantic relationship.
Correct Feng Shui Bedroom Direction Of Bed 2021
It should be noted that the Feng Shui Relationships, Love, Marriage is manifested in the southwest Bagua of the home.
Which represents the element Earth supplemented by Fire. So, for a successful marriage and joyful relationship, always enhance these elements in this part of your home.
When you use Feng Shui to activate the southwest Bagua of your home. It adds strength to the feminine energy of Ying.
Thereby adding the required level of strength to the woman of the house with physical, mental energy to add harmony and love to the marriage or ongoing relationship.
Feng Shui Bedroom Mirror Placement Tips
- No mirrors in your bedroom that too facing your bed.
- This will severely interfere with your intimate relationship.
- Do not place large mirrors that reflect the energy flow and denoting the element water
- Mirrors reflect light and spread the light energy inside the room in multiple ways.
- A mirror overlooking your bed is a bad Feng Shui practice and will have a very bad effect on the quality of your sleep also.
Though Feng Shui cannot do everything to find love and improve your relationship making the vital changes as per the principles of the time tested Feng Shui.
It is sure to bring in favorable circumstances and the right mental attitudes helping the blossoming of the love and affection and maturing it to become a life long passion for each other.
Thus, the ancient science of Feng Shui can act as your Feng shui guide for relationships. And by following the abovesaid Feng shui bedroom tips.
To improve your love life you will find that the Feng Shui Relationships / Love / Marriage is real. Which helps you enhance the level of feng shui relationship compatibility.
By following the above Feng Shui Bedroom Tips. You can Attract and Keep Love in Your Life. The Feng shui bedroom tips to improve your love life you can lead a happy. And a joyful romantic life for a long time to come.