The Feng Shui Bedroom Layout is a very important aspect. We must be mindful of the way we decorate and furnish our bedroom to influence the arrival of good sleep and a pleasant night.
The bedroom is the room in the house where you spend the most time in your life, around 6 to 10 hours on average per night. Suffice to say that these four walls must contain a real space of rest and soothing.
However, stress, discomfort, or the feeling of insecurity can harm your nights and make you more tired.
By reorganizing your sleeping space, you can fight against these small daily hassles and feel better at night, by moving only one piece of furniture for example.
Or by being inspired by Feng Shui which qualifies the energies which are invisible and is interested in everything particularly in the way of arranging spaces.
How To Plan Feng Shui Bedroom Floor?
If recently you are looking for any home floor plan. Below Feng Shui Tips will definitely give you some points to remember for a Good House Floor Plan. To have a Feng Shui best Bedroom Layout, you must have a good floor plan.
Feng Shui bedroom floor plan tips-
- Watch Out The Entry- The home front door is very important when it comes to having good house energy. It’s the best idea to have an easy-to-follow path from the outside to the front door.
- Discover The Commanding Position– These three elements the bed, desk, and stove are the most influential things in the home. So, in a Feng Shui home floor plant your bed, desk, and stove are all must be situated in a commanding position. You can find the commanding position, while not being directly in line with the door.
- Staircase Considerations-If the stairs are directly placed in front of the front door or in the center of your house then such arrangement is challenging in Feng Shui.
- The shape of the House-Generally square or rectangular shape house floor plant offers the best Feng Shui. narrow and wired nooks, corners are not good for the house.
- The Center of the House-The center of the home represents the overall well being and health called “tai qi,chi” area of the Bagua map. So to avoid any kind of discomfort, it’s best not to plan a stair and/or a bathroom in the center.
How To Set Feng Shui Bedroom Layout For Money and Prosperity
If you are a little short of funds, do not miss these tricks that the ancient technique of Feng Shui offers you to attract money to your bedroom and also give a cleaner and more homely touch to your home.
Feng Shui is an ancient art based on Chinese cosmogony and seeks to improve environmental conditions, either in your home or in any environment.
Here are my recommendations, If you are looking for top Feng Shui Items for wealth and prosperity.
Which helps promote your general well-being and harmony. With this style of layout and decoration to your bedroom, you will not only improve the family economy, but you will also be able to bring harmony and relaxation to you and yours.
- To improve your luck and increase the influx of money into your home, we bring you the commandments that Feng Shui repeats and thus improves the family economy:
- Feng Shui stresses that painting your bedroom wall in purple or decorating with bright red or green objects, such as cushions, vases or rugs, are actions that will help you attract money home.
- The most important thing is that they are shades of color that you and yours like because positive energy is built with people who feel comfortable in their environment.
- Another little decoration trick is to avoid mirrors and pieces of art with themes related to water and that are also above your nose or on the back of your bed.
Avoid making your bedroom look cold, boring, or static, and, for this, don’t hesitate to include a touch that gives color, freshness, and joy. For this, you can use Artwork like photos, pictures, ornaments, etc.
Anything that softens and animates the atmosphere is welcome, but without going overboard because the excess can cause an opposite effect.
Feng Shui bedroom layout for love & Romance
A bedroom says a lot about the relationship. According to Feng Shui, if you give your bedroom a great Feng Shui layout with well-balanced decoration, it will help you keep love alive. I bring you some special layout and decorations for your bedroom to bring in love and also strengthen it.
- Importance Of Bed-Choose it adapted to your weight and height. And dress it with sheets of natural fabrics and, if they have prints, make them soft.
- Soft Tones and Colors-If you choose soft colors, space will be much more relaxing and will become an oasis for both of you.
- Use Of Wallpaper For Wealth, Luck and Success-If you want the bedroom to be delicate, you can choose to wallpaper the walls with a floral design wallpaper, provided it is in soft tones. Better & Best table lamp.
- The Headboard-It must be symmetrical and of a stable design. Discard aggressive or triangular shapes, rectangular or oval shapes are better.
- Even Number-Put accessories in even number: two cups, two or four squares. Two is the number of the couple. One is associated with loneliness and three with the existence of third parties.
- Soft Decoration-The bedroom is a place of relaxation. Decorates are soft in delicate tones and patterns combining smoothly with floral patterns.
- Decoration For Two-The decoration of the bedroom must be ‘democratic’, both must have a similar space.
- Romantic Lights-Make was sure you have dim lights like those offered by table lamps to create ambiance. If you put some candles like these on the headboard, you will make your nights magical. Turn them off well before going to sleep.
- Cushions, The Righteous-According to Feng Shui, beds with an exaggerated amount of cushions denote a somewhat childish, dependent, and unloving personality. Use the cushions sparingly.
Here are my top picks for you to have a bliss full love relationship for the bedroom.
Read – How To Feng Shui Bedroom For Blissful Marriage?
Feng Shui Bedroom Layout Ideas For Positivity
First, you will need to obtain the dominant position of your bed for the ideal Feng Shui bedroom design. This position refers to the place where you are far from the door with the widest view of the room. The reason: feeling in control of the ѕрасе and having the opportunity to grow mentally.
So this is what you should do:
- The bed is very basic yet the biggest and the most important part of the furniture in the bedroom. So it is very important to implement a good Feng Shui bedroom furniture layout.
- Place the back of the bed against the wall.
- Leave free ѕрасе around the sides and foot of the bed. Therefore, do not push the bed into the corner.
- Don’t let the back of the bed face the entrance. Also, don’t place your bed on the same wall аѕ the door. If you have no other choice, move the bed аѕ far away from the door аѕ possible without pushing it into a corner.
- The bed should face the entrance but should not be directly aligned with the door.
- If the bed opens to the bathroom, keep the bathroom door closed.
- Avoid placing other furniture at sharp angles to the bed. It will also limit the risk of injury.
Finally, consider the shape of the bed. To create a relaxing room with Feng Shui decorating ideas, you need a properly shaped bed. Keep the bed frame simple and moderately sized.
If your bed has built-in drawers, use them to store sleep-related things, аѕ other items can confuse the sleepers energy. Choose wood instead of metal bed frames, because metal can create a distorting magnetic field.
Being grounded is one of the key elements of good Feng Shui bedroom design. Therefore, avoid pull-out and water beds that instill a feeling of insecurity.
Feng Shui bedroom layout mirror Correct Placements
Mirrors in the bedroom are usually a big no-no, in Feng Shui practices. It’s advisable not to use any kind of mirror in any direction, especially in front of your bed. The reason behind this is that it will constantly release the reflection of yours and will generate energy.
Mirrors reflect energy. In addition to seeing a scary reflection in the middle of the night, a mirror can also keep you from resting completely.
Make is sure that the mirror іѕ not oriented towards the bed or outside, or cover the mirror as it can bring external energy into the bedroom. A smaller mirror іѕ better when it comes to Feng Shui decorating ideas.
Find out my top picks for Feng Shui Mirrors For Home, to balance the chi.
Which will hamper your sleep badly and make you uncomfortable. But if you can’t remove the reflection of the mirror in the bedroom, then as a cure, you can hide it by covering it up.
Importance Of Feng Shui Bedroom Layout Window With
Windows are those elements that help us fill the house with natural light. We all know that a well-lit bedroom will seem more spacious and much more pleasant, a place where living in harmony will be easier.
Read: Five Elements In Feng Shui – To Balance Life
A bedroom should not be deprived of natural light, especially if it is the bedroom in which our children will grow up.
In these cases, always opt for windows with security. There are models that even incorporate a key system so that children cannot open them. What’s more, there are models that you can open tilt-and-turn, to give even more security.
Feng Shui bedroom layout two windows
Windows are essential in the bedroom for getting natural light but a bed near the window is not considered a good Feng Shui bedroom.
As it can hamper your sleep, also it gives some sort of insecurity. And the case of two windows it’s even more distracting.
Avoid bed placement near the window and use proper security in order to discard the sense of insecurity.
How To Feng Shui Small Bedroom Layout
Often the smallest room in the house is precisely the bedroom (perhaps just after the bathroom). It seems that we do not need more space than the one required by the bed and a little more, so we usually do without many details when decorating it.
As you may suppose, a small bedroom only needs a bed to fully fulfill its function, but the truth is we like to go a little further and achieve a cozy atmosphere in which we can feel comfortable but without disregarding the comforts.
So, today I bring you several ideas that will make decorating a small bedroom easier and will also enhance Feng Shui Bedroom Layout.
Find more information on – How To Feng Shui A Small Bedroom? Quick Tips
If you have to put a double bed, choose the 1.20 better than the 1.35 cm. With those extra 15 CMS, you can surely do wonders and if you are not sure, keep reading.
If you are running out of space, but just one or transform the bedside table into a bookshelf so you can take advantage of it to put drawers out of bed or simply to get some visual relief.
Feng Shui Bedroom Layout Direction Of Bed
It is a common question because the bed and the bedroom are keys to physical, mental, and spiritual rest. The answer is that there is no specific direction: each cardinal point has an effect on the person. The following Feng Shui Bedroom Layout bed directions had different meanings, here:
- North: provides a deep physical sleep.
- South: provides a more spiritual dream.
- East: this will help you wake up early in the morning.
- West: Helps to get baby sleep at night.
According to the European School and following Feng Shui of Form, location is more important than direction. They recommend:
- Put a headboard on the bed and place it against a wall or something solid.
- Have a clear view of the window and door, but without placing the bed directly in front of them.
- Pay attention to what is behind the wall. Avoid that on the other side of the head of the bed are the kitchen burners, a toilet, a staircase or a very messy area. If so, change the location of the bed.
How The Feng Shui Bedroom Door Should Be?
The front door in Feng Shui has an important aspect in order to balance out the overall home energies. In bedrooms also door plays an extreme role to harmonize relationships.
Take the closed-door approach to sleep. The positive effects of a large Feng Shui room can be impressed with an open door to the room. Instead, take care of the energy that has guided a harmonious flow by keeping the door closed.
My Top picks for you for Feng Shui Front Door, to welcome positivity and luck.
That is why it’s advisable not to sleep with your feet toward the door is fundamental in Feng Shui. Also, as we discovered above putting a mirror opposite the bed or sleeping under a ceiling beam, or between two doors is not advisable in Feng Shui Practices. All these will affect your sleep badly.
Want to sleep like a baby? Checkout the below guide. Top Feng Shui tips for good sleep.
How to Feng Shui bedroom layout with desk
Ideally putting anything apart from the desk and couch in the bedroom is not a good idea in Feng Shui. Avoid mirrors, gadgets like TV, Laptops, Desktops, and Desks in the bedroom as they directly hamper your sleep.
But In case it’s really a part of your routine then keep the desk in the East and North direction, as it brings positivity.
Q: What is the best direction for your bed to face?
Sleeping towards southward directions is the best direction in Feng Shui. Also, avoid sleeping in a north-to-south direction as it’s called a Death position, you may have serious health diseases.
Q: Which side bedroom should be?
The ideal Feng Shui bedroom is located on the southwest side that brings, good health, Luck, and plenty.
In the case of a children’s bedroom, it is good to have a bedroom in the Northwest direction as it is good for concentration and career.
Q: Feng Shui bedroom layout with two doors?
Doors in Feng Shui is considered as a mouth of the house where all the positivity and chi gets in. In that case if you have 2 door in the bedroom, avoid then in front of each other or diagonal.
Otherwise all the energy that required for peace, harmony and affection will be drained. Also watch out the directions of the door.
More than 65% of the people consulted affirm that they are tired when getting up in the morning. The vast majority of people do not sleep (insomnia disease) all the hours necessary to get a good rest. So Feng Shui Bedroom Layout must be adequate to relax.
However, something as simple as interior decoration can be a very powerful weapon to create a quiet space, where it is easier to rest, feel better, relax and sleep. It is only necessary to follow some very simple rules.
What does it take to make the bedroom that homestay where well-being, rest, and harmony prevail? Feng Shui has all the answers: it allows you to channel positive energy and make the bedroom a harmonious, quiet place and a haven of peace.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.
Sunday 12th of July 2020
Thank You! Tanya
Sunday 12th of July 2020