Before reading what is the Feng Shui Rules For Living Room, please have a small introduction to Feng Shui. The definition for the Chinese words of Feng Shui is “wind” and “water“.
And the living room is a hub for external communication, always keep clean and tidy at all times, avoiding the accumulation of garbage and debris.
Decoration professionals believe that this can be condensed. The family’s centripetal force and enhance personal wealth. Let’s explore everything about feng shui living room aspects.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the Feng Shui Rules For Living Room?
- 2 Living Room Dining Room Combo in Feng Shui?
- 3 Top 20 Feng Shui Living Room Dining Room Combo Rules
- 4 Best Feng Shui Living Room Color Choices
- 5 Feng Shui Living Room Lamp Installation Rules
- 6 Top Living Room Furniture Rules In Feng shui
- 7 Feng Shui Living Room Layout and Design Rules
- 8 feng shui small living room layout ?
- 9 So what Feng Shui Experts advice on Living Room ?
- 10 Feng Shui Living Room [Environment, Landscape, And Modern Aspects]
- 11 Top Feng Shui Living Room Decoration Rules
- 12 Exclusive 14 Feng Shui Living Room Mirror Placement Tips
- 12.1 1. The Feng Shui Mirror Facing The Living Room’s Main Door
- 12.2 2. Living Room Mirror Facing The Toilet Door
- 12.3 3. Living Room Mirror Facing The God
- 12.4 4. Living Room Mirror Facing The Door Of The Master Bedroom
- 12.5 5. Living Room Mirror Facing The Bed
- 12.6 6. Living Room Mirror Facing The Kitchen
- 12.7 7. It is forbidden to have a mirror in front of the door of the neighbor’s house.
- 12.8 8. Living Room Mirror Facing On The Financial Position
- 12.9 9. Living Room Mirror Facing The Study Table
- 12.10 10. Living Room Mirror Should Not Be Directed At The Home Party.
- 12.11 11. The living Room Mirror Should Not Be Placed Behind The Sofa.
- 12.12 12. Do Not Place Too Many Mirrors At An Angle.
- 12.13 13. The Mirrors We Must Not Keep In The Living Room
- 12.14 14. Two Mirrors Should Not Face Each Other
- 13 Feng Shui Living Room With Fireplace Placement
- 14 Feng Shui Small Apartment Living Room
- 15 Feng Shui Living Room Plants Idea
- 16 Feng Shui Living Room Do’s And Don’ts
- 17 Feng shui living room directions
- 18 common qusesions on how to feng shui living room for luck and prosperity
- 19 Conclusion
What is the Feng Shui Rules For Living Room?
When either of these two elements does not flow harmonically, life is in imbalance. Feng Shui is the study of the movement of energy and how it influences and affects all aspects of our life. So now we will discuss Feng Shui Living Room 2022 Guide in detail.
Understand the forces of nature and interact with them harmoniously. Through the five elements of nature, colors, shapes, and feng shui decorating elements can make our lives improve significantly.
The ancients, observing nature, discovered the games, their laws, their rhythms and how to participate in them without undermining their own freedom.
Using common sense and arise from the observation of nature itself. The environment affects the way we have to survive.
Therefore it is important to carefully select the location of the house, its orientation and that of the objects that surround us in our house or workplace.
- A clean and tidy living room will naturally bring people a good mood and truly achieve the effect of relaxing the mind and body, and the living room as a hub for external communication, keep clean and tidy at any time to avoid the accumulation of garbage and debris.
- The living room is not only a place to receive people but also an important place for family activities. Its status in the entire house is like the heart of a person.
- The quality of the Feng Shui in the Living room affects the family’s wealth, work and health, so it needs to be very Pay attention. Here we take a look at the Fengshui little knowledge about the decoration of the living room for your reference.
- The Feng Shui Living room 2022 location is best where we can see the front door.
- According to Feng Shui knowledge, if you need to go to the living room through the bedroom or kitchen after entering the door, it will make the interior and exterior of the residence unclear.
- Which will lead to a lack of privacy in life and easily lead to derailment or leakage of work or business? Therefore remind the owner that the Feng Shui Living room 22022 20 should be visible as soon as you enter the door.
- In addition, you need to pay attention to the bulb, a fluorescent lamp to check if they are not broken. You must quickly update to avoid inconvenience to life.
Living Room Dining Room Combo in Feng Shui?
In feng shui, the dining/living rooms have a high degree of importance and that is because it is “the room“. Where families are supposed to “dine” and spend a moment of true quality together.
I said that “I was supposed to do it” because in most houses the dining/living rooms.
And living rooms are rarely used (to eat). And tend to become “warehouses” for all kinds of things that cannot be found elsewhere in the house.
Here is a list of some, really few, items that are generally thrown into dining/living rooms and living rooms.
- Tv set
- Children’s toys
- Old cabinets
- Feng shui couch
- Rarely used travel bags
- Laundry clothes
And the list goes on and on, hence you should learn how to feng shui living room dining room combo together.
However, you must understand that accumulating all these elements, which do not really belong to the living and dining/living room, has a very negative effect on the feng shui of the dining/living room.
In fact, I can go ahead and boldly affirm that piling up the mess in any area of a house or Feng Shui Living Room office is destined to deteriorate. The feng shui for that area because they restrict the free flow of Qi energy in the house.
Having said that, I don’t want to say that you can’t have toys for children or clothes to do laundry at home, what I’m trying to say is that you just keep them in proper places and don’t let them fill your house.
Now, I know you want to learn, and really understand, tips for the feng shui living room 2022 and dining/living room combo, so, without delay, let’s jump to those immediately.
Top 20 Feng Shui Living Room Dining Room Combo Rules
The Feng Shui dining/living room and we build living room combo to make your home’s dining/living room compatible with feng shui
- Make sure the dining/living room is cozy, comfortable, which arouses hunger and calm.
- Maintain the feng shui living room colors 2022 balance for the feng shui dining. Don’t make it too bright or too boring.
- The dining/living room should be well ventilated and should receive plenty of sunlight.
- Hang a mirror in the feng shui dining/living room to reflect the dining/living room table. This will bring more prosperity. Follow the feng shui mirror placement guidelines mentioned in the location of the Feng Shui mirror when placing a feng shui living room mirror anywhere in your home.
- You can provide a sink north or east of the dining area.
- Keep the dining/living room as close as possible to the kitchen.
- Have a kitchen and dining/living room on the same floor.
- If your kitchen is really large, use a kitchen area as a dining area.
- If your dining/living room is part of the living room (a common case today), place curtains or potted plants as a demarcation line.
- Choose a square / rectangular or oval/circular dining table.
- Make sure the feng shui dining table is made of high-quality wood.
- The dining table should be large enough to provide space for everyone.
- Keep the number of chairs even.
- Maintain the readiness to sit so that no one is facing away from a door or window, as it causes a feeling of insecurity.
- The orientation is good for the head of the family. Other members may face north, east or west while dining.
- Be courteous and kind to family members while eating (this, in no way, means you can yell at them elsewhere). Be kind and courteous always.
- Stay relaxed, calm, happy and stress-free while eating. In fact, always be this way.
- Always have something on the dining/living room table. you can keep fruits in it. Apples help develop friendship, pears are good for attracting positive energy, peaches help good health, and oranges symbolize wealth and prosperity.
- If fruits are not your choice, then you can store flowers on the dining/living room table. Just make sure you don’t use dried flowers, they imply deterioration.
- Be sure to have meals with your family every day. However, if that is not possible, at least eat together once a week.
- 🏡[Decorative Water Fountains Indoor]- 4 Tier indoor tabletop water fountain...
- 🏡[High Quality for Durable]- The indoor water fountain and waterfall made of...
- ♧ Natural Handmade Gemstone Copper Wire Wrapped Rose Quartz Tree of Life Money...
- ♧ Money Tree and Stone Total heigh is approximately 5.1"-6.3"(13-16cm)(when...
- DECORATIVE & STYLISH: We’ve designed this feng shui sailing ship(Wealth...
- FOR FORTUNE & PROSPERITY: In China, feng shui products have been used for...
- 1. High-definition art micro-jet modern canvas printing artwork, pictures and...
- 2.High-quality smooth canvas, durable and using the latest and most advanced...
- ELEGANT ELEPHANT STATUE — IYARA CRAFT’s lovely elephant statue is a perfect...
- HANDMADE QUALITY RESIN — With resin lift trunk elephant in an antique finish,...
Last update on 2022-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Feng Shui Living Room Color Choices
The living room feng shui has always been paid more attention to by everyone. The living room feng shui directly affects people’s career, marriage, wealth and health, etc., and is the most important part of chinese home decorations feng shui.
The application of color in Feng Shui is mainly reflected in interior design, for example, the relationship between the main color of the living room and Feng Shui, and different colors of the living room will have different fortunes.
The following introduces the feng shui living room colors 2022 configuration in the decoration of the living room, hoping to bring you more luck.
Feng Shui Living Room Colors Idea
Here is a compilation idea for choosing your feng shui colors for the new year 2022. There are four-position living room color configuration
1. East facing living room-yellow should be the main color
To the east, the five elements belong to wood, which is the place where Qi is strong. According to the theory of the Five Elements, grams of soil are rich. This is both the wealth of soil and wood, and yellow is the representative color of “earth.”
When using paint, wallpaper, sofa, you should choose the yellow color series, both shades, as long as you use this color, you can get good results.
2. South-facing living room-White should be the main color
South to the Five Elements is fire, which is the place where fire and gas flourish. According to the theory of the Five Elements, grams of fire make money.
So if you want to make money for the south living room, the paint, wallpaper, and sofa you choose should be white. Because white is the representative color of “gold“.
Although the south window is relatively cool due to the blowing of the south wind, the south is always a hot place. If it is arranged in a cold color such as white, it can effectively reduce the hot fire.
3. Western living room-green should be the main color
The five elements of the West belong to gold, which is a place where gold gas is flourishing, and Jin Kemu is wealth. The effect of wealth.
And the west-facing living room is very strong in the afternoon sunlight, which is not only very hot, but also dazzling, so it is very suitable to use lighter green that can protect your eyes and eyes.
4. North facing living room-Red should be the main color
The five elements of the north belong to the water, which is a place where water and gas are prosperous, and water is a good way to save money.
Therefore, if you want to make money from the north living room, you should choose red, purple, and pink like fire Wallpapers, sofas, and area rugs are all three colors.
From a physiological point of view, the north winds in winter and the living room to the north is relatively cold.
So it is not appropriate to use cold colors such as blue, gray, and white. If you use fire-like red and purple, you can add a warm feeling.
Feng Shui Living Room Lamp Installation Rules
- Many homes install a pair of wall lamps or a pair of table lamps at the bedside. However, this arrangement represents Erhesha.
- Which is not good for health. The solution is to use a row of lights to illuminate, but the number of lights cannot be two, three, or five.
- The doors of some houses are in the corridor, and when you open the door, you see the wall. This layout is not only detrimental to the flow of air, but people living in the house are often in a depressed state.
- The solution is to install a feng shui living room mirror on the wall facing the door to ease the cramp. You can also hang photos or posters of natural landscapes here to symbolically enhance the sense of space.
- A porch is a place that must be passed in and out of the house. For convenience, there is usually some furniture for storage. Such as shoe cabinets, wall cabinets, weather cabinets, lockers, etc.
- However, there should not be too much furniture here. It is better to make full use of the space and effectively and neatly accommodate enough furniture in a limited space.
- Furniture design should focus on coordination with other furniture styles in the home, in order to achieve mutual effects.
- Feng Shui emphasizes the flow of airflow. If the smell of shoes in the shoe cabinet is emitted, it will inevitably spread the turbid air to the room.
Top Living Room Furniture Rules In Feng shui
Feng Shui professionals also suggested that when designing home furnishings, you must infer the theme color, decoration style, furniture placement, etc. of the home furnishings according to the numerology of the owner.
You must choose a good day for the decoration start-up and the day of moving. Be careful not to touch some of its Feng Shui taboos.
shoe cabinet in living room
Therefore, when designing the shoe cabinet, efforts should be made to reduce odour. In addition, the shoes must be cleaned before they can be put in the shoe cabinet, and the shoe cabinet must be cleaned regularly.
The shoe cabinet cannot be completely airtight, and the proper amount of ventilation is not only conducive to maintaining the hygiene inside the shoe cabinet, but also avoiding the harmful gas from being washed away.
Living room shelves designed
The shelves designed in some shoe cabinets are inclined downwards. When in use, the toe should be pointed upwards in order to take steps to increase height. If the toe is pointed down, it means that family luck may go downhill.
- Sharp things are taboo in Feng Shui, called poison arrows. If a sharp table corner is waiting for the door, it will be a piercing heartbreaker, which is not good for people’s health and wealth.
- If the corner of the table faces the door, it is not good for the family. Also If the corner of the table faces the bedroom, it is not good for the people living in the bedroom.
- The solution is to change the sharp corner of the table into an arc or cover it with a screen. If this is not possible, at least a pot of plants should be placed in the corner of the table to alleviate its evil spirits.
What should I do if I encounter some "naturally irregular" rooms? How can this situation be resolved? Feng Shui professionals suggest that you can purchase large wardrobes and bookcases and place them into regular spaces and rectangular shapes Or square, it can well alleviate the obscureness brought by its "strange shape."
Feng Shui Living Room Layout and Design Rules
The buildings are usually divided into palace buildings, government buildings, public buildings, home buildings, religious buildings, garden buildings, bridge buildings.
Various buildings have their specific Fengshui operation requirements. In addition to the individual requirements of various buildings, there are some common main rules.
- First– the integration of heaven, earth, and people.
- Second– the balance of yin and yang.
- Third– the five elements live together.
History has regarded time as the sky, environmental space as the land, and the year, month, day, and hour of birth of a person as a person.
Through a complicated operation, the three are reasonably combined. As auspicious, the three are handled properly as good, otherwise, they are fierce;
Twenty-two things in the world can be divided into yin and yang, with mountains as yin and water as yang, lower as yin and yang, right as yin and left as yang, windows as yin and yang, and rooms as yin hall as yang.
feng shui small living room layout ?
In the feng shui small living room layout of architectural feng shui, it is necessary to grasp the balance between yin and yang as auspicious and imbalance as evil;
The third and fifth elements are the five attributes of gold, wood, water, fire, and soil. Jinsheng water, aquatic wood, wood fire, fire, soil, gold.
In architecture, the shapes, structures, and layouts are based on the principles of inexorably living in harmony and violating each other, and the building feng shui small living room layout conforms to the auspicious configuration.
- In the study of feng shui science, scholars believe that ultrafine ions in nature (such as plasma generators sold in previous years).
- And magnetic fields have a significant positive and negative impact on the human body and that any substance in the natural world will have an effect on the human body.
- Ultra-micro ions and magnetic fields, these energies also change with the environment, and also with the change of the body’s own field information. This information energy can make us feel happy, think agilely, and live long and healthy.
- It can also make people think dull, nervousness (ghost bump), sickness and short life! Feng Shui is based on the foundation and residential feng shui small living room layout.
- Some information symbols to meet the psychological requirements of people to avoid evil! Throughout human life, the human body constantly exchanges material energy and information with the outside world.
- And the reflection of changes in natural electromagnetic waves is bound to be accompanied by some physical and chemical phenomena (some scholars have successfully tested humans, animals, and plants with instruments).
- A series of physiological and biochemical phenomena occur under the influence of the human body, providing a basis for the function of Feng Shui!
So what Feng Shui Experts advice on Living Room ?
Feng Shui requires the living room to be clean, bright, and airflow clear, indicating that the temperament is peaceful, avoid dark, otherwise the family is not prosperous. For general visual reasons, the window is bright, clean and fresh are the most basic requirements.
The living room is an important space for meeting guests and friends, so the decoration design and feng shui small living room layout should also fit the Feng Shui.
The living room should be bright, have good daylight, good air circulation, and most importantly, be able to be exposed to sunlight. The most taboo dim, damp living room will not only affect your health but also affect your work and mood.
If the hall of the residence is dark, you can add wall hangings or pictures to make up for the defects, such as peony or sunflower, you can collect masculinity. In addition, the hanging pictures should be bright and content, to avoid lonely things.
1. feng shui paintings for living room
If there are landscape paintings hanging in the hall, you must watch the water flow into the house, not out. Because the owner of the mountain manages the wealth, the water flows inward to enter the treasure, and the water outflow is lost.
The boat painting should make the bow of the boat look inside, and don’t go out of the house, damage the fortune to those who go out, and get money and treasure for those who come in.
2. Wall clocks in living room
Wall clocks in some halls and rooms are necessary because wall clocks in these places have four functions: one is to recruit wealth and the other is to avoid evil spirits; the third is to help the owner’s fortune and the fourth is to count the time.
However, if you do not know how to hang the clock, you will not be able to hang it in the wrong place. The front of the clock cannot face inward. It should be oriented toward the door or balcony.
3. living room plants
The green plants in the room should be placed. Rich bamboo and rich trees can be placed in the hall, which symbolizes vitality and oxygen production, which is beneficial to the living room.
It is not necessary to force the flowers of the four seasons, but they must be evergreen and evergreen. If it is withered, it needs to be changed frequently to make the living room more vibrant.
4. living room behind the Bedroom
- Feng Shui theory first saw the bedroom when entering the door, the living room is behind the bedroom.
- The average family pays more attention to the privacy of the bedroom (the bedroom uses some steel, iron products, marble floor mirrors, and windows are taboo in Feng Shui). Be sure to point it directly into bed.
- In the decoration and design of the bedroom, do not choose which weird lightings or light accessories that emit weird lighting effects.
- In the entire home, the lights must be soft and bright, so that this home will give people a vibrant scene.
5. Living room strange lights
- With strange lights, the entire home space will look dark, lifeless, and fortune will be down. There should be some decorations in the home to make the home more lively, such as green plants or pot plants.
- You can also hang crystal chandeliers in the living room to brighten the space and add a great decor element.
- I don’t plan to place spiked or needle-like plants like cacti. Because sharp objects are not suitable for appearing in the home, this is “fierce” in Feng Shui science.
6. feng shui living room colors
- White, yellow, blue, and green are preferred. Wood colors are also acceptable. Avoid black and less gray.
- The color of the ceiling should not be light or heavy, because the ancient heaven and earth were only chaotic at the beginning of the opening, and then they were divided into two kinds of air.
- The ceiling of the living room symbolizes “sky“, and of course the color is light and clear. The so-called Qingqing refers to the lighter and lighter colors; generally speaking.
- It is mainly white, light yellow and light blue, which symbolizes the blue sky and white, which means white clouds. The color of the floor should be slightly darker in order to meet the meaning of lightness and weight.
Feng Shui Living Room [Environment, Landscape, And Modern Aspects]
When you come to the Forbidden City in Beijing. The gardens of Suzhou and Hangzhou will draw columns for their carved beams. It is golden and glorious and leisurely. When we encounter no grass, we will avoid it.
Mountains and clear water show, sheltering from the wind and sun, will make people look happy; flowing water, grass, and trees will make people nostalgic; Yingge Yanwu, birds and flowers will make people feel refreshed
There are the physical, physiological and psychological effects of the environmental landscape on human beings. All of this will make our thinking clearer and more agile, and the inspiration will be particularly active.
The mission of modern geomantic science is to graft the simple truths in traditional geomantic water to modern environmental landscape logo, to better serve humanity.
Top Feng Shui Living Room Decoration Rules
Feng Shui has been around for a long time, and now more and more people believe in Feng Shui. They will pay attention to Feng Shui both in decoration and display. Desks are often used in our lives.
Whether it is the study of Feng Shui Living Room office, there is a lot of feng shui on the desks, such as the door can not be placed and not placed under the beam, etc., see below Put some fortune on the desk.
1. Fish Tanks On The Table
Whether the fish tank is placed in the Feng Shui Living Room office or at home can not only play a decorative role but also play a role in wealth, but you need to be careful not to put the fish tank in the financial position, otherwise, it will not play an effect.
In addition to this Placing, the fish tank outside on the desk can also be a good way to rent money but don’t put too large a fish tank, you can put a smaller one.
2. Gold Ingots On The Table
Gold ingot itself represents money, so it has a good wealth-seeking effect. It can be placed on the financial position of the home or Feng Shui Living Room office,
And placed on the window or window sill can also attract outside wealth. Putting it on the desk outside can also play a role in making money.
3. Crystal On The Table
When it comes to crystal, many people, especially girls, the first reaction is pink crystal fortune.
Crystals are of two types natural crystals and artificial crystals. In addition to pink, crystals also have a strong chemical effect, of which natural crystals are more effective Well, putting them on your desk can make a difference.
4. Taboos Placed Against The Door
Generally speaking, the desk will not be placed facing the door except the front desk, but individual cases are not ruled out.
However, according to feng shui, this arrangement is not suitable for the desk in the office or at home. Beside the door, especially the office door.
There are often people coming and going to the door and external sounds. If the desk is facing the door, you will be affected by the people at the door or the sound.
There is no way to concentrate on your work. This will naturally affect your own career and career Impact on financial fortune will also decline.
5. Taboo Facing The Bathroom
A bathroom is a place where the sewage is drained daily, so it is full of dirt and gloom. If the desk is placed facing the toilet.
It is conceivable that people who are invaded by the gloom will feel uncomfortable, and naturally, they cannot concentrate on work. As a result, his career is blocked, and even serious, it will be lost.
Except that the placement of desks in the bathroom will affect business operations, in Feng Shui, neither the office table nor the study office table should be placed under a beam.
This is taboo in Feng Shui. It will cause employees to suffer in the long run. Feeling oppressed, you can feel inexplicably irritable if you can’t concentrate at work.
Exclusive 14 Feng Shui Living Room Mirror Placement Tips
Mirrors are an indispensable household item in life. Mirrors allow you to organize your grooming in time and be more confident in front of others.
But mirrors are not placed casually. From the perspective of feng shui science, the placement of mirrors is very Great learning, from the perspective of Feng Shui numerology, the following Feng Shui analysis in placing your living room feng shui mirror.
1. The Feng Shui Mirror Facing The Living Room’s Main Door
Do not put a mirror in general. The mirror plays a role of reflection and will block fortune. If you reflect on the good fortune, it will cause the business to suffer setbacks or financial losses.
2. Living Room Mirror Facing The Toilet Door
- The toilet is a very private place. If the mirror is facing the toilet door, it will make it easy for others to see the toilet items and people’s every move in the toilet, which makes people feel awkward and indecent.
- At the same time, their privacy will be exposed. It is very difficult, so the mirror avoids the door facing the toilet.
- Related reading: [Will you find a small third in the wrong mirror setting], [Feng Shui taboos in home mirrors], [Can restaurants be equipped with mirrors].
3. Living Room Mirror Facing The God
Putting a mirror directly in front of the gods is a disrespect for the gods. The gods not only can’t show the spirits, but they can have the opposite effect. The mirrors are rushed to the gods, which is very bad. God.
4. Living Room Mirror Facing The Door Of The Master Bedroom
The door of the master bedroom is as critical as the main door of the entire house. It plays a very important role. The master bedroom is where the master rests and spends half of his time in the bedroom.
Therefore, the mirror must not face the door of the master bedroom to avoid attracting people. Bad luck.
5. Living Room Mirror Facing The Bed
If the mirror is facing the bed, the owner wakes up from his sleep, and his consciousness is still in a vague state, and it is easy to be scared by his own shadow in the mirror. At the same time, the mirror plays the role of reflection.
The mirror will reflect the good luck of the host to the host. Therefore, the mirror should not face the bed directly. The mirror taboo on the ceiling
The mirror is embedded in the ceiling. The people below will consume gas and money, which is bad for health. It is best not to embed the mirror on the ceiling of the living room, because it will affect the fortunes of the people below, and it will also make the people below feel It’s unnatural.
6. Living Room Mirror Facing The Kitchen
A kitchen is a place where “fire” is prosperous. If the mirror is placed in the kitchen, all the fire inside and outside the mirror will make the kitchen fire more prosperous, and it is prone to fire or other accidents that make people angry.
7. It is forbidden to have a mirror in front of the door of the neighbor’s house.
Many people put a mirror-like item on the door of their home, which will affect the fortune of the neighbour’s house.
If they put a mirror on the door of their neighbour’s house facing their own door, it will be bad for their own house.
Therefore, it is recommended that you do not put mirrors on the door of your own house, and do not put mirrors on each other.
8. Living Room Mirror Facing On The Financial Position
The wealth of the family is closely related to the wealth of the family. The mirror has a reflective effect on the source of wealth. Do not put the mirror on the wealth.
Instead, put some lucky mascots on the wealth, so that it is more conducive to the wealth of the family.
9. Living Room Mirror Facing The Study Table
For some students, putting a mirror directly across the study table will distract them from studying. They will think more about their image, think less about the study, take longer, and their academic performance declines.
10. Living Room Mirror Should Not Be Directed At The Home Party.
The mirror is not good for the home side. Master Jide once gave many examples to help friends find out why they can’t face the side because the mirror is too reflective.
It is likely to treat the bad side. Reflected, making the family more obscure, sullen and unable to regenerate.
11. The living Room Mirror Should Not Be Placed Behind The Sofa.
The mirror we should not keep behind the sofa. People habitually sit on the soft without paying attention to the strength of the back of their heads.
As a result, they overtalk with friends, accidentally touch them, or affect the chat with friends. The atmosphere, friends who talk about business at home will affect the progress of work, and friends who talk about emotions at home will make the relationship more rigid.
12. Do Not Place Too Many Mirrors At An Angle.
Too many mirrors are the worst to slant. Too many mirrors in your home can look gloomy, scary, and cold. Long-lived houses are bad for your health, so it should not be too much. The mirror must be flat with the wall to make the home better and better.
13. The Mirrors We Must Not Keep In The Living Room
Mirrors in the living room distract. Will seriously affect the relationship of the entire family members.
In a life that is neither hot nor cold with the family, the relationship will become more and more distant over time, which is not conducive to family happiness.
14. Two Mirrors Should Not Face Each Other
We can’t hang two Mirrors in front of each other. This will affect the gas field of the entire family and easily lead to disturbance of family energy.
The above is just a brief description of the various taboos of the lower mirror in the living room home. It is enough to see that the relationship between the mirror and Feng Shui is very different.
Therefore, we must pay special attention to the placement of the small mirror and the large mirror
Feng Shui Living Room With Fireplace Placement
Find below how to arrange a living room with a corner fireplace.
- In Feng Shui, a fireplace plays an important role in boosting relationships.
- Placing a fireplace in the northeast corner of a living room signifies calm thinking and health education.
- Whereas a fireplace placed in the south boosts romance and love.
- If you can’t afford a traditional fireplace, then try adding an electric fireplace for a similar effect.
- Adding a collection of candles is a good substitute for a fireplace
Feng Shui Small Apartment Living Room
There are no other rules for Feng Shui’s tiny apartment, it’s the same as normal rules for any living room in the house. If you want to know other aspects of Tiny or small apartment related to Feng Shui then follow the guide on How To Feng Shui Your Tiny Apartment – Quick Tips
Feng Shui Living Room Plants Idea
Feng Shui has been around for a long time, and now more and more people believe in Feng Shui. Plants are a lot of people like to place at home, whether it is at home or in a company or a store.
Trees are the most popular. If you place the lucky tree in the right place, you can bring good fortune. So where does the lucky tree bring good fortune? According to Feng Shui, put it in a large place.
The location near the living room door is good for good luck, and it’s okay to put it in your fortune. Let’s take a look at the plants in the living room that need attention.
Where is the lucky tree?
The financial level generally has a bright financial position and a dark financial position. No matter which one we use, it can improve our financial fortune.
Some people will put lucky or lucky plants in the financial position and hope to make better use of them. If the plant is heavy, placed in the financial position can not play both functions.
The plants on the table cannot be too large
In addition to placing plants at the door and in every corner of the living room, the living room will also place plants on the table. If you place plants on the table, it should not be too large.
It is better to place some smaller plants. It affects our sight when we want to recline and watch the t.v. If the plant is too large, it will affect our work efficiency.
Feng Shui Living Room Do’s And Don’ts
- The living room is a place to relax and welcome our, guests. Note that there should be no beams above the area. The beams means that the work is stressful, mentally debilitating, and it is easy to cause a nervous breakdown or fatigue. Without it, it means they lack valuable help, often mistakes in work, and serious crimes.
- White always reveals purity and elegance, and white crystal is a kind of accessory that is conducive to the health of a career. It has a successful career and good health.
- It is the perfect life state that white collars are pursuing today. Position, corresponding to the human body means the middle of the top of the head.
- It can expel the sickness and obscurity in the body from the soles of the feet, make people clear and refreshed, and it is very helpful for career and health.
- If you want to further increase this aspect Fortune, you can put a large white crystal column in the male owner’s Feng Shui Living Room office. Good luck will make you feel so bad.
- Many people are very taboo when it comes to yellow. Maybe in some cases, yellow has some bad moral meanings, but everything has to look at the essence through the phenomenon. Just like when you buy crystal products.
- You will hear that yellow crystals can make a fortune. Where yellow is a symbol of wealth.
- And the west of the room we call the direction of leading business and wealth. If you put yellow furniture ornaments, you can bring prosperity, and you will wait for your other half to fly. “Yellow” Tenda.
- Red is a vibrant color. You know that red can also spur prosperity. Placing some red furniture and decorations in the east of the room, such as mahogany pendants and red ornaments, can make your other half full of energy. , Conducive to career development.
- If your other half is a SOHO, in which room is it better to work? The north-facing room is more conducive to freelancers, the north-western room is more conducive to management positions.
- The north-eastern room is more conducive to service personnel, and the east-side room is It is more beneficial to those who are constantly exploring new markets.
- People in the southeast room are easy to get outside help, and the south room is easy to get inspiration. It is an excellent choice for artists. What are you waiting for?
You may like following Feng Shui Tips and Guides.
Feng shui living room directions
In this living room guide, the orientation of Feng Shui is different.
For example, the north position represents career development and belongs to the waterline. The preferred color is blue or black.
The right south position represents fame, and the arrangement of feng shui in the south position will bring fame and affirmation to the family.
The Orient position stands for health, and placing lush plants in the Feng Shui area of the living room can promote and guide the health and longevity of the family.
The northwest orientation represents your luck, and strengthening the energy of the northwest orientation of the living room will help increase your luck and relationships.
Northeast orientation represents Wen Changyun. If there is a child about to take the exam, it is best to pay attention to the feng shui layout of the living room in this orientation.
There is a peach blossom in the feng shui living room southwest direction. Placing a chandelier-style table lamp here can increase energy and promote harmonious couple relations. Natural crystals and family photos also have the same effect.
common qusesions on how to feng shui living room for luck and prosperity
Q: sofa position feng shui tips?
Sofa must be placed to the center of the living room. This is the focal point for circulating vital energies.
Q: Where should a TV be placed in a living room feng shui?
As per feng shui TV should be placed in southeast corner of the living room. Also try to place tv in corner of living room design.Avoid directions like north east or the south west for TV, as this can be harmful.
Q: What is the Best feng shui sofa colour?
Below are the recomended colors for the sofa in living room based on elements.
Blues and greens: wood element, good for healing.
Browns, Cream, yellows: earth element.
Snow Whites: metal element.
Feng Shui in the living room importance is beyond the imagination of an ordinary person. It is so effective and paramount.
The living room has multiple functions and is a very important place for family activities. In the home feng shui, the feng shui in the living room is also a key concern. The quality of the feng shui in the living room will directly affect the luck of the whole family.
Feng Shui in the living room orientation will affect the overall home Feng Shui. In Feng Shui, the home has Six parts.
- First, the position of the front door of the living room we call a “Suzaku bit”.
- The rear of the house we call “Xuanwu bit” in Feng shui. It has the words “mainly breaking money, robbery and right, and wrong.”
- Therefore, it is not good to place the living room in the “basalt position”. Which will destroy the feng shui of the living room.
- The location on the left side of the house we call the blue dragon position. It is good that people place the living room in the “blue dragon position”.
- The “white tiger position” is on the right side of the house. If the living room is in this area, then it is prone to blood disaster.
- The “hook position” is located in the middle of the house. Usually, it is most reasonable for the living room to be at the center of the house. Because there is a kind of potential energy that gathers everything together.
Of course, this article will effectively direct you on errors people usually make in feng shui in the living room.
And of course, this article will guide you a lot in building your feng shui living room, hence, enjoy the best out of life!.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.