Generally, most company leaders are men. What kind of plants are placed on the desks of male bosses? On the left side of Feng Shui, the left position is a green dragon. Today we are going to talk about Feng Shui Plants that are good for the office.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
The role of the main prosperous wealth is suitable for placing a tall green plant. If it is a new office building, most of them are large-scale glass curtain wall floor-to-ceiling windows.
You may also like to read the following articles.
- Feng Shui Lucky Coins – Usages & Placements
- How To Use Feng Shui Coins In Wallet For Prosperity
- Feng Shui Color 2020 For Enhancing Beauty Of Home
- Feng Shui Coins – Cures And Enhancers
- Top Feng Shui Lucky Charms Uses For Career 2020
- Feng Shui Plants For Good Luck, Wealth & Positivity
- Best Feng Shui Plants For Home, Living Room, Bedroom
- Feng Shui Lucky Numbers 2020
- Make Your House Lucky By – Feng Shui Lucky Numbers
- Find Your Lucky Number- Feng Shui 2020
In Feng Shui, they belong to the “empty under the knees”, it is recommended to place a row of small potted Feng Shui Plants For Office or green plants in front of the window to isolate the environment and beautify the environment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk
- 2 Top List Of Feng Shui Plants For Office
- 3 Feng Shui Plants For Business
- 4 Conclusion
Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk
Now there are no fewer female leaders in the company. Women have higher requirements for the environment.
In addition to paying attention to the above conditions, flowers can be placed to beautify the environment.
It is recommended to purchase some elegant and delicate plants that can be set against the background. The talents of women in the workplace are not suitable for plants with strong aromas, prone to allergic reactions, and thorny and poisonous plants.
What Plants Are Good For Employees Desks
1. The office is inseparable from computers, printers, copiers, faxes and other electronic equipment. Radiation is indispensable. Placing some radiation-proof plants is environmentally friendly and healthy. Radiation-proof plants are usually succulents such as cactus, gem flower, sedum
2. Try not to place plants with too strong aroma in the office, which will cause people’s discomfort for a long time and may cause allergic symptoms in some people.
3. If there are more men’s companies, smoking is indispensable. You can put some plants that purify the air and absorb substances that are harmful to health. Plants that purify the air are spider plant, green cypress, tigertail orchid, ivy, agave, monstera, aloe, dripping guanyin, cactus, safe tree
4. companies usually sit face-to-face in small stations with multiple people. They can place leafy plants on their desks, which can be insulated and shielded from radiation.
5. What should I do when my desk is facing the feng shui bathroom? The layout of the office and the placement of the desk are not controlled by the employees.
If the desk is facing the feng shui bathroom, then two large-leaved potted plants are placed to stop the shame. A pot of red plants was placed on the table to block the beauty.
6. The desk is not allowed to face away from the company’s door and back to the window, which makes people feel that there is no backing and emptiness. If possible, put large potted plants as the backing.
In addition, plants can be placed on the desk according to the season of birth. Born in spring, plants on the desk are narcissus, jasmine, golden heart spider plant, etc.
Born in summer, there are hydroponic red plants on the desk. If you are temperamental, you can put hydroponic water lilies on the desk.
Born in autumn, the plants on the desk are earthen or hydroponic green plants, such as Ronghua bamboo, green dill, etc., but plants with white flowers must not be placed;
Born in winter, there are red plants such as red chrysanthemums on the desk.
Top List Of Feng Shui Plants For Office
If you want to get a more natural, green, and healthy space in your office decorate it with these plants. They are resistant, most do not need too much light and there are very beneficial for health
It is one of the indoor plant’s par excellence since it is maintained with little natural light, although you must water it frequently. Also, it is very decorative and the greenery detail perfect for your office.
It’s very tough. That is why many aspiring “plant caretakers” begin with this species. But beware! Cacti need to be close to sunlight, so place them by a window. Everything else is advantages: they take up little space and need little water (once a month).
Aralia (polyscias fruticosa)
It can become a small tree with what is ideal if your office is at home and you need some privacy, because it will mark the border of your personal and work space. You need natural light and water it every two weeks. In addition, it decreases allergy symptoms and relieves colds.
Also called Moses’ cradle, it is a very resistant indoor plant that also has a flower. It doesn’t need too much light and you should water it twice a week. It acts as a filter for pollutants in the air.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Plants For Office” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Study area with desk and wooden shelf, natural fiber chair, laptop and plants. Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree.
Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree
According to Feng shui, it brings prosperity and abundance, relieves tensions and restores balance and peace. It is perfect to take it to the office and its maintenance is minimal, because it is enough to water it twice a month.
Palm tree (chamaedorea elegans)
Another plant that resists darker places is the palm tree. It is large and provides a cool and relaxing environment. You have to water it frequently, making sure that the root is always moist.
Feng Shui Plants For Business
Plants, like any living being are charged with a particular energy, many can become an excellent means to attract prosperity, abundance and luck to our life projects.
Including some of them in the decoration of your business, not only will it improve its appearance and give it a more natural touch, but it will also bring with it a positive energy flow that will contribute to the wealth of each of your work plans.
Among the best and most used plants to promote positive energies and abundance in business are:
Peppermint protects against the envy and curses of people, who have a fresh plant, attract even more economic prosperity.
Bamboo attracts good energies, integrates growth, and water offering purity. In addition to being a beautiful plant that gives a sophisticated touch to any place. This flat provides a feeling of well-being and tranquility.
The Dollar Plant
Its real name is Plectranthus Verticillatus, it is the money plant, many people use it to put in it a lottery ticket or to participate in gambling.
They are usually placed inside houses or premises due to their characteristic ground floor.
If you want to remove the negative energies from your environment, then you must have a Basil plant with you, this is ideal to scare away any bad influence, and in turn it is powerful to attract money.
It is usually placed in a pot and placed in a window.
Popularly known as aloe, this is a plant that has a great energy touch, as well as being an excellent medicinal option.
In the mystical world they know it as “the vegetable diamond” because of its excellent benefits.
This plant must be placed in a free transit zone, where most people pass so that it can detect and capture their negative energies.
It is ideal to ward off the envy of people, it also absorbs the electromagnetic energies of household appliances. It is a plant that provides a decorative touch to any space. Although usually placed on balconies or gardens.
According to this ancestral wisdom, we can cultivate, plant or strategically place in the spaces (closed or open) of the home or work, plants that serve to balance certain energies, such as spiritual, economic, physical or intellectual.
These will act by releasing and capturing positive energy, that is, optimizing the energy flow and thus allowing the chi to balance the space in which they are located.