How To Feng Shui Cubicle For Career Success? Everyone desires career success and you can live a fulfilled career life no matter where you stay in that office.
It has been established that many employees performing their duties inside cubicles are always limited and restricted and as such experience career stagnation. That is why; the office Feng Shui cubicle plays a significant role in your career.
That is why this blog explains 15 Amazing Ways to Feng Shui Cubicle for Career Success. These topics were fully explained to provide insightful information on how to turn your career around from that cubicle.
How To Feng Shui Cubicle For Career Success: 15 Sure Ways
The following are useful Feng Shui cubicle tips for the office. These 15 ways can definitely help you to make your cubicle more prosperous.
1. Get Rid Of Clutter
- A cluttered cubicle and office can drive away positive energy and success. Therefore, to ensure you bring Feng Shui to your cubicle, firstly you need to get rid of clutter.
- In Feng Shui, when you have a cluttered cubicle, it literarily guzzles up your energy. A cluttered office translates to a cluttered environment which is not good for a career.
- Clutter sucks off your office space and it doesn’t encourage productivity. When your cubicle is cluttered, you feel intense as a result of a disturbed mind. Clutter leaves you tensed up, stressed, and sometimes worn out.
- To see improved productivity, and career success, de-clutter your office. De-cluttering makes your cubicle to be spacious, which allows your office to enjoy a free flow of positive energy.
- On a daily basis, ensure to clear your office and dispose of any trash, waste papers, and other items.
- De-cluttering ensures your office is spacious which provides an enabling environment to perform your daily tasks, and also helps you to get rid of mental stress by feeling relaxed mentally.
2. Bе Mіndful Whеn Inсоrроrаtіng Cоlоr
Colors are crucial, as they can affect emotional feelings. In feng shui, colors can sharpen mental thinking and uplift souls.
Feng shui takes colors seriously and these colors are selected based on their significance. They have different meanings as well.
One of the feng shui tips for a cubicle is to know which color you are incorporating. If you incorporate the right color, it can improve your productivity, activeness, and health.
There are feng shui colors that can light up your office’s energy and change the atmosphere around it.
Check these colors and their relevance:
|Feng Shui Colors
|It is a color connected with revitalization, healing, regeneration, new beginning, strength, prosperity, and power.
|It represents calmness, tranquility, peace, and spiritual awareness. It’s also a color that signifies progress, success, and career progress.
|It is a color that signifies happiness, soul-lifting, cheerfulness, and liveliness. It makes you sound mental, and active because it is a mental booster.
|It is a color associated with creativity, purity, and innocence. It is also a color that shows a new beginning.
|It is a color that is associated with strength, inner energy, vibrancy, boldness, daring, and luck.
|It is a color of love, vibes, ambiance, affection, passion, inspiration, warmness, and joy
|Earth color (Brown/Beige)
|It is a color that shows stability, balance, nurturing, and earthy and it promotes serenity and peace.
Incorporating these colors into your cubicle can change the atmosphere within your space, and attract positive energy.
3. Invest In A Good Chair
- One of the integral furniture components of your office is the chair. It is a piece of furniture that carries you during working hours, giving you the chance to carry out your daily task.
- It is on this note that it is wise to get a good chair.
- Investing in a good chair makes sitting comfortable, and can neutralize every form of stress your body might be subjected to during work.
- For a Feng Shui cubicle for career success, get a good chair, that possibly comes in feng shui colors such as yellow, red, blue, beige, or brown.
- Also, check out the cover it is made of to provide optimum comfort. A chair with a quality fabric cover prevents skin damage as well.
4. Mоvе Yоur Desk
- The office desk is also part of the key components made up of office space. The desk carries everything needed to perform your daily task, like the computer, stationery, and others.
- According to feng shui, the desk can inspire you. It is a symbol of your career. It’s good to focus your attention on the position of your desk because your career is related to the path you take in life.
- Therefore, move your desk from time to time to allow the flow of positive energy. Moving your desk from one position to another shows you’re ready to progress and not dormant.
5. Mаkе Yоur Offісе A Hоmе
Making your office home is one of the amazing ways of feng shui cubicle for career success. It means you beautiful your office to make it look like a relaxing environment.
You make it a place where you love to spend so much of your time. You’re committed to its neatness, arrangement, and beautification.
You can also bring in some materials that represent all the five feng shui elements to decorate the office. When you feel relaxed in your office, it boosts your productivity and happiness.
6. Chесk Yоur Pеrѕоnаl Enеrgу
- Do you notice some things that make you energetic or reduce your energy?
- There are some activities such as eating healthy, jugging, yoga, and meditation that you can engage in that will improve your energy. Also, proper resting can boost your energy.
- Doing these activities from time to time help to make you fit and energetic.
- If you are getting bored always, it will affect your energy.
- Happiness is also important to keep your energy level. From time to time, remain positive, and be confident in your ability. Be committed to achieving success in your daily task.
- Positive emotions are a booster to increased personal energy.
7. Sее thе Door
According to feng shui, your office door is a channel through which energies flow inside the office.
Therefore, consider it carefully. Make sure you’re seeing the door of your office or cubicle when you sit.
Seeing the door is a commanding position that favors the flow of positive energy. Also, keep the door de-cluttered, and free of dirt to allow free flow of positive energy.
8. Dесоrаtе Wіth Cаlmіng Cоlоrѕ
- Decorating your office or cubicle with calming colors speak volume about your experience. According to feng shui, color has the power to control emotional feelings.
- So, if you’re searching for possible ways to succeed in your career, you may need to check the color pattern in your office first.
- Decorating your office or cubicle with calming colors such as blue and purple can attract success, and improve your emotions.
- These colors can bring calmness and serenity to your space. Also, using a brown or beige color which is a representation of earth elements can usher in prosperity and wisdom.
- These colors promote freshness, calmness, inspiration, and spiritual liveliness.
9. Bring In Carpet
Carpet and rugs are the best floors covering that can minimize the impact of noise as a result of reverberation, ensuring there is a calm and serene environment.
Using carpet inside the office is a nice way to improve the Feng Shui cubicle for career success. Using carpet has many benefits listed below:
- Carpet can easily be cleaned and is unique in maintaining a healthy environment in working places
- Carpet is good in absorbing noise pollution, contaminant, and pollutants within the office. Air pollution caused by dust and dirt is easily eradicated by a carpet.
- Carpet is good at providing comfort, and also changes the vibes within your office.
10. Add Flare With Curtains
Curtains are a solid way of providing a suitable covering for your office window and cubicle. You can add flares to your curtains to make them more beautiful.
Go for flares and curtains that will promote the overall atmosphere of your office.
11. Get Creative With Shelves
When you are creative with your office shelves, it has a way of attracting career success. One of the ways is to keep your shelves properly arranged if there are books there.
Also, you can put décor materials like flower vases, figurines, and stickers.
Having properly arranged shelves makes your office look neat and clutter-free, thereby enhancing your productivity.
12. Frame Your Travel Pictures
According to feng shui, placing travel pictures on your wall can promote harmony within your office. Traveling pictures bring back the memory of relaxation which can uplift you.
In addition, framing your travel pictures and hanging them can attract positive energy into your office which can improve the atmospheric feeling.
13. Have Fun With Fridge Magnets
Fridge magnets can serve as a way of bringing back those lovely memories of your adventures, travels, and time spent with your family.
You can attach them to the fridge inside your office, and when you do this, you naturally experience happiness as a result of pleasant memory. And when you approach your work with happiness, you are productive.
Also, people easily associate with happy people, which can help you to stay with people that will support you in your career.
14. Relax With Patterned Pillows
One of the amazing ways for a Feng Shui cubicle for career success is to relax with patterned pillows.
Patterned pillows can take off every form of stress and pressure from you during working hours. When you’re tensed off, relax with your pillows.
Not only that, patterned pillows can affect your emotional feeling positively. They can light up your office too. Go for your favorite color.
If you notice you’re stressed up, stop what you’re doing and make sure to recharge your energy. When you do this, you align yourself for career success because you’ll feel energetic every time.
15. Brіng Nature Intо Yоur Offісе Cubісlе
Nature is powerful and holds life in shape. Without nature, life will be void, and chaotic.
By bringing nature into your office cubicle, you will experience stability, balance, tranquility, and freshness.
Nature has a way of nurturing and showing exceptional care because it is a prerequisite for the survival of mankind.
Bringing nature into your office cubicle can be bringing in natural plants, flowers, and even earthy materials like ceramics, vase flowers, earthy pots, etc. Anything that represents nature will serve this purpose.
Nature can provide the enabling environment needed to uphold your efforts to make sure you accomplish your desires and goals.
Hоw Tо Feng Shui Cubicle Dеѕk Fоr Саrееr Ѕuссеѕѕ
1. Pоѕіtіоn, Plасеmеnt аnd Mеаnіng
The position and placement of your cubicle desk are very important in bringing success to your career.
According to feng shui, the right position of your office desk is to make sure it faces toward the door so you can see anyone coming inside your office.
While this is important, if you have a spacious cubicle, make sure your desk is a little farther from the door.
Place your desk so that you can feel relaxed, and comfortable, keeping in mind the command positioning mentioned above. In this way, you will feel motivated to perform your daily task enthusiastically.
2. Cаrееr Lіfе
Another way for Feng Shui cubicle desk for career success is to be mindful of your career life. You can advance your career life by bringing Feng Shui into your office.
One major way to do this is by introducing Feng Shui elements. Feng Shui elements are powerful to attract success, enhance productivity, bring prosperity, and mental strength and make you joyful.
These are the Feng Shui five elements, their meaning, and representations:
- Wood: This is an element that symbolizes innovation, creativity, and good growth. It is a color with positive energy that can create a harmonious environment. It is represented by flowering plants, green plants, and trees.
- Fire: It is the most vibrant and powerful element among the five elements. It is a color that symbolizes energy, strength, courage, power, and bravery. It is represented by using a light source like a candle.
- Earth: It is a key element that gives shape and stability to life. It symbolizes stability, balance, and strength. It is represented by using an earthy vessel or pot, a flower vase, keeping soil inside a pot, and using carpets. It is also represented by brown or beige color.
- Metal: It is an element that signifies strength because of the nature of metal. It is also an element that helps to align your focus and boost your ability to make a quality decision. It can be represented using any beautiful metallic object that
- Water: It is an element that is represented by midnight blue and black. It symbolizes wisdom and emotion. It is a color that can inspire you. Use blue and black to indicate this color.
3. Staying Grоundеd
Staying grounded is a major way of attracting career success, and what this means is introducing an earthy element that is represented by ground.
Associate yourself with earth elements such as hanging landscape, mountainous, and natural pictures, spreading carpets on your office floor, and using brown or beige color.
What Are The Feng Shui Cubicle Office Desk Directions
Placing your office desk in the right direction favors your career.
Feng Shui Cubicle Dіrесtіоn
- The best cubicle directions are north and southeast directions. These directions are auspicious in Feng Shui.
- North direction helps you to attract support and direction and makes you confident to take decisions by yourself.
- While the southeast direction allows the free flow of natural light like sunlight, which attracts the flow of positive energy into your office space. Sun is a transmitter of good energy which would benefit you.
How The Office Feng Shui Cubicle Desk Layout Should Be
The cubicle desk layout will work for the success of your career. Check out to see how your cubicle desk layout should be.
- Money аnd tеlерhоnе ѕhаll bе рlасеd іn thе ѕоuthеаѕt
- Sеаl іn thе ѕоuthwеѕt
- Tаblе lаmр іn thе ѕоuth
- Nоtеbооkѕ іn thе nоrthеаѕt
- Plants іn thе nоrth
- Pen and ink in the northwest.
|Telephone Banknotes (including cheques, coins, paper money)
|Seal, Office, stamp, pad
|Office tаblе lаmр
|Flowering plants green plants
You can also bring all the five elements represented and spread them in a beautiful pattern as part of your Feng Shui office cubicle layout.
Whаt Arе Thе Feng Shui Cubicle Рlаntѕ Fоr Оffісе Dеѕk
Feng Shui cubicle desk plants for office desks can be а major way of activating the flow of good energy in your office. In Feng Shui, plants are powerful to change the atmosphere of your office, thus making them a good addition.
Plants are very good air purifiers, and this means they can purify, and absorb contaminants.
The following are the Feng Shui’s most important plants:
|Lucky bamboo Jade plants
|It attracts prosperity and wealth. These plants are known for inviting abundance, and fortune into your home and office.
|It is also known as a money plant. Placing it inside your office can bring riches and wealth.
Placing these Feng Shui Lucky Plants on your office desk can turn around your fortune.
Hоw Tо Dесоrаtе Feng Shui Cubicle
Decorating your cubicle can be done by following the steps below:
- Ensure to keep your cubicle clean. Possible de-clutter the space. Cleanliness is the first step to decoration.
- Keep your cubicle well organized. An organized space adds vibes to your office.
- Don’t allow dust to settle on your desk, and chair. Dust is a sign of stagnant energy.
Also, hang landscape wallpapers, figurines, and attractive images. Avoid any image that depicts war, violence, and rift.
Lucky Feng Shui Cubicle Items For Office
If you are looking for Feng Shui cubicle items for offices that serve as auspicious objects use the items listed below. They are recommended according to the Feng Shui office.
1. Chinese Coins:
Chinese coins are very symbolic and they are highly recognized among the Chinese. They represent the abundance of money. They have been connected to fortune and wealth.
Place them on your desk to bring an abundance of money to you. It also positions you to receive an abundance of success in your career.
2. Chіnеѕе Drаgоn:
The Chinese Dragon is a symbol with so much respect and is used to represent vitality, security, and wealth. The main function of the Chinese Dragon is that it secures its users from bad energy and negative events.
Placing it in the East direction activates the power of the Chinese Dragon and can be placed in offices too.
3. Lаughіng Buddhа:
Laughing buddha symbolizes joy, happiness, purity, and innocence. It is an indication of ending a stressful period, defeated and devastating thoughts that prevent you from laughing out loud and freely.
The Laughing Buddha removes all The stress you experienced in your life and it is a representation of excellence and advancement in any venture you embarked on.
4. The Lucky Bamboo
The Lucky Bamboo can bring wealth, and abundance and herald the time of refreshing. It can calm you and remove every state of anxiety. It makes you energetic to be productive in your work.
Fеng Shuі Cubicle Оffісе Dеѕk Fасіng Wаll Cure
Because of distraction, some prefer their desk to face the wall to limit any form of disturbance and distraction.
But this position can confine you to one spot, making you be stagnated. If this is your favorite position, and you notice your office is a little spacious, bring the desk to the center of the office while is still facing the wall.
When your desk is shifted away from the wall, it improves you so that you can be transparent, bold, and courageous. It provides smooth collaboration.
Whеrе Tо Рut Соmрutеr Feng Shui Сubісlе
Put your computer Feng Shui cubicle away from other people’s view. Make it private by placing it at the corner that is directly opposite the main door.
These amazing Feng Shui cubicles for career success can be applied and you’ll see your career experiencing success and progress. Be committed to following the procedures, and you will soon see that it will pay off.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.