What’s your time in the bedroom like? Does the setting in your bedroom make relaxation easy and pleasing? In this article, we will talk about how to Feng Shui Small Bedroom.
For the Master bedroom in the feng shui room layout, we can have a lot of potentials to add different elements.
But today we will learn how we can make our very small bedroom more spacious without compromising its looks.
We are going to share all the quick tips by using them, you can enhance size and make your room feng shui equipped and how to make the most of a small bedroom, along with below FAQs.
- How to feng shui small bedroom layout
- Best feng shui bedroom tips for a little bedroom
- Best feng shui for small spaces tips
- How the feng shui bedroom layout be?
- Feng Shui small bedroom with desk
- Feng Shui small living room layout
- Feng Shui bedroom direction of bed
Table of Contents
- 1 Importance Of Feng Shui For Small Bedroom
- 2 Where To Use Mirror In A Small Bedroom Feng Shui?
- 3 Where I Can Place My Bed In A Small Bedroom? Feng shui
- 4 How Do You Make A Feng shui Small Bedroom Look Bigger?
- 5 How To Arrange A Furniture In A Small Bedroom Rectangular Room Feng Shui?
- 6 How To Feng Shui Small Bedroom-Exclusive 13 Ideas
- 6.1 #1 Create Good Vibes
- 6.2 #2 Utilize Natural Light
- 6.3 #4 Display a Mirror
- 6.4 #5 Place Your Bed for Good Feng Shui – Small Bedroom Door
- 6.5 #6 Declutter Underneath Your Bed
- 6.6 #7 Get a Headboard
- 6.7 #8 TV (EMFs) in the Bedroom Feng Shui
- 6.8 #9 Use Nightstands
- 6.9 #10 Use Only Feng Shui-Friendly Colors
- 6.10 #11 Move the Books Out
- 6.11 #12 Select Your Artwork Carefully
- 6.12 #13 Detoxify Your Bedroom
- 7 Best Feng Shui Small Bedroom Direction Of Bed
- 8 Feng Shui Small Bedroom With Desk Placement Guide
- 9 How To Feng Shui Small Living Room Layout
- 10 How The Bedroom Wardrobe Placement Should Be In Feng Shui?
- 11 Conclusion
Importance Of Feng Shui For Small Bedroom
Do you have a bedroom set up that makes you dream about being back home whenever you are out? You can thoroughly enjoy every minute spent in your bedroom – even if it is small.
A few bedrooms set up tweaks here and there can help you work the magic.
You spend almost a third of your life in the bedroom, and all this time goes into replenishing energy levels so you can live the other two-thirds without struggles.
If you are looking for a bedroom arrangement that can add life. And aesthetic value to your small bedroom, then feng shui is the best bet. The ancient art of Feng shui can convert your bedroom into a harmonious state.
For more understanding of Feng Shui Bedroom techniques, read these related articles
- How To Feng Shui Bedroom For Blissful Marriage? and Best Feng Shui Plants For Home,Living Room,Bedroom.
- If you need a complete guide on Bedroom then read How To Feng Shui Bedroom -The Complete Guide.
- Feng Shui children’s bedroom layout– Detailed guide
Where To Use Mirror In A Small Bedroom Feng Shui?
To reflect some space add a full-length mirror opposite your doorway. You can also Hang a larger mirror across from the doorway that will reflect the outside hallway.
By doing this will be making your room appear longer. Longer mirrors are recommended but a small mirror will also offer more depth.
Where I Can Place My Bed In A Small Bedroom? Feng shui
Feng shui — which factors in spatial relationships and how they relate with the flow of life energy (chi) — favors the idea of placing the bed up against the main wall of a bedroom.
Feng shui bed placement against the wall– It’s important to note that feng shui warns against this practice in situations where there are gas pipes or bathroom drainage pipes running through the wall.
Even if you don’t believe in chi, you would agree to this, especially as you wouldn’t want gurgling pipes to interfere with your precious moment of rest.
Watch To Click Now: All the Tips To Feng Shui Small Bedroom For Two.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on FengShui.
How Do You Make A Feng shui Small Bedroom Look Bigger?
Here are a few tips which can help you with your little bedroom concern. Nowadays many people especially in China, Korea, Japan people are staying in a feng shui studio apartment, without compromising its looks.
- Have hidden storage or multi-functional furniture to utilize more of your space.
- Hang long length curtains means from floor-to-ceiling curtains.
- Hang or Display large-scale art like wall painting, any other decorating object.
- To enhance the proper lighting in the room, use a few lamps to spread light evenly around the room.
- Use Multicolored rugs to define the space with beautiful prints.
- Have element bedroom furniture with exposed legs so that cleaning can be easy.
How To Arrange A Furniture In A Small Bedroom Rectangular Room Feng Shui?
Below are the quick fixes for arranging an item of furniture In a Small Bedroom Rectangular Room.
- Combine large and small furniture in a room to balance out the symmetry in the room.
- Cut the unnecessary space off, in order to utilize most of the space.
- Angles play an important role in arranging the room so do not forget, the angles.
- Maximize the floor space by using full leged furniture.
- You can place your bed on your longest wall for the Best Feng Shui Small Bedroom Layouts.
You don’t need a Bedroom the size of a football pitch to successfully incorporate some beauty and class. With perfectly implemented Feng Shui, you can set up the dream Bedroom, regardless of size (10×10 bedroom)
How To Feng Shui Small Bedroom-Exclusive 13 Ideas
If there is one room in the home you should pick for feng shui, it is the bedroom.
According to the feng shui philosophy, the bedroom ranks higher in importance compared to other rooms of the home. You spend a lot more time in the bedroom compared to other rooms in your home.
Apart from the fact that you spend so much time in the bedroom, it is the room that sees your most past passive sate. Knowing this, you would naturally prefer to implement a setup that allows the flow of positive energy.
The bedroom represents so much about you. So, any feng shui modifications you make in the bedroom can affect you the most significantly, especially as they are closest to you.
Briefly discussed below are a few feng shui bedroom layout ideas for small bedrooms.
#1 Create Good Vibes
In Feng Shui using Crystals can be very energetic, soothing and relaxing. A good example is to place and use rose quartz, a crystal known for its healing, relaxing qualities.
If you are not a big fan of crystals then choose a salt lamp or an essential oil diffuser. Using these will promote good sleep and cleanse the air by reducing electromagnetic frequencies.
You can also use Feng Shui Bedroom Pictures to enhance the Feng Shui Bedroom Decor look as well as the energies of the room.
#2 Utilize Natural Light
Light is very essential for both making a small space feel larger and for balancing the feng shui of a room. So it is far more important to get more of the natural light to awaken your body naturally and, conversely.
To enhance the proper lighting in the room, use a few lamps to spread light evenly around the room.
To create a feeling of proper symmetry and balance, try to place furniture and décor in pairs when practicing feng shui in a small bedroom.
Like, have two of these things nightstands, two table lamps, and two bedside crystals when selecting and placing pieces.
#4 Display a Mirror
You might have heard placing a Mirror in the bedroom according to feng shui is the big no-no. But when it comes to spacing small bedrooms then we can follow this golden rule.
For bringing mirrors into the bedroom we only need to make sure that they’re placed in such a way that you can’t see your reflection when lying in bed. Getting your reflection can lead to restlessness.
#5 Place Your Bed for Good Feng Shui – Small Bedroom Door
For excellent feng shui, your bed should be placed in the commanding position. This way you are facing the door – not directly in line – when in bed.
Avoid any setup that allows for opened doors to open up directly in line with where your bed is placed. Another position to avoid is the “coffin position” where both your feet point out the door.
So now another question is that the Bedroom door should be open or closed while sleeping?
Both have their own impact so in the feng shui practice, leaving your bedroom door open.
While you are sleeping allows positive chi to flow out. Sleeping with closed doors in the bedroom promotes feelings of security, bringing you calm and peace of mind.
Your headboard should be placed against a solid wall, with some space available on other sides of the bed (right, left, and foot). Your headboard shouldn’t be placed against a wall with a toilet on the other side.
For a good Feng, Shui doesn’t place your bed under any low beams, soffits, and sloped ceilings.
#6 Declutter Underneath Your Bed
Check what items you have under your bed to make sure nothing is off. According to the feng shui philosophy, the items under your bed can affect your sleep in some ways. Some items under the bed can create subconscious blocks in your life.
For example, letters from an ex-lover may bring about stagnation in your current emotional life. Shoes can give you the feeling of moving rather than relaxing. Luggage might keep you thinking about traveling or being on the go.
- Read – Feng Shui for good sleep
- What Are The Feng Shui Benefits Of Decluttering- Exclusive (#21) Tips + Ways
Keep the space under your bed free. If you can, clear out everything under your bed; this is what Feng shui recommends. Doing this will give room to the qi (life force energy) to flow around the bedroom freely while you are asleep.
If you must use the space under the bed for some kind of storage, stick to soft, sleep-related items like blankets, linens, and pillows.
#7 Get a Headboard
- A headboard signifies support and stability in your life, especially your romantic relationships. The most ideal headboards are solid and have no perforations.
- Choosing the perfect headboard will add positivity to the energy flow between you and your partner.
- Be sure to clasp your headboard firmly to the bed so you can feel the most strength and support.
#8 TV (EMFs) in the Bedroom Feng Shui
Electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) are created by power lines and electronic devices, among other things. They can pose certain risks to your health and affect your overall well-being, including the quality of your sleep.
On a practical level, we all are aware of the presence of these devices in our bedrooms can disturb our sleep and circadian rhythms.
If you are struggling with getting a decent night’s rest, do whatever you can to keep EMFs out of the bedroom.
Purchasing an alarm clock and reading books are two effective ways to keep you entertained and in control of your schedule without requiring a phone or other electronics.
#9 Use Nightstands
As earlier stated, do well to ensure that there’s some space on the other sides of your bed.
It’s better to have to nightstands, as the asymmetry of having the only one can be off-putting. It also allows you and your partner – if you have one – to have separate spaces.
You don’t have to get matching nightstands, but ensure that they are complementary and balanced. This will make for harmony and space, especially if you are in a romantic relationship.
#10 Use Only Feng Shui-Friendly Colors
In summary, the most ideal colors for your bedroom mostly depends on what your needs are. If you desire some more passion in your bedroom, try adding some splashes of red here and there.
Check out the complete Guide on Best Feng Shui Colors For Bedroom 2020, for deeper understanding.
Neutral and earthly colors make for more relaxation and support. If you’re looking for vitality and healing, try greens and blues. Peaches and pinks are excellent hues for attracting a partnership.
One more important thing is to pay close attention to colors you have a natural preference for. Sometimes you already know exactly what you desire; you only need to listen.
#11 Move the Books Out
Who doesn’t like to read books, but if you have trouble sleeping, it’s time to find a new home for them. It doesn’t mean we are saying don’t read books during the night.
But we are talking about having stacks and stacks of books or a bookshelf in the bedroom. Books are active energy and stimulate our minds. For a sound sleep try moving the books out.
#12 Select Your Artwork Carefully
A lot can be said about one’s personal life based on the kind of artwork in their bedroom. Also, the artworks in the bedroom can affect your mood in some ways.
For romance, it is best to save family photos for other rooms. If you’re single and looking to find a partner, avoid images depicting single people or objects.
Instead, paint the idea of partnerships with artworks that come in pairs. Of course, you should always factor in your taste and style.
Finally, if you are dealing with a tendency for depression, place your artworks at eye level or higher to uplift your qi, or life force energy.
#13 Detoxify Your Bedroom
On a final note, be sure to invest ample amounts of time and effort in detoxifying your bedroom. There are two common methods of getting this done:
First, reduce the number of chemicals and toxins in the bedroom. Start with switching to eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning products. If your budget can handle it, upgrade to organic furniture, sleepwear, and linens.
Second, clear your space regularly. You can smudge the bedroom or even just spray sweet orange oil to improve and detox the energy for the best feng shui.
Are you liking this article and find it useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Small Bedroom Board” on Pinterest 😊
Best Feng Shui Small Bedroom Direction Of Bed
- According to feng shui experts, the number one feng shui for small bedrooms is the commanding position of the bed.
- In feng shui, a bed in a commanding position is positioned behind a solid wall and diagonally from the bedroom door.
- Having a rug to ground the energy of the bed further (and the whole bedroom) makes for even more strength and appeal to this exceptional feng shui small bedroom layout.
- All you have to do is to invest the time, resources, and effort. Your bedroom deserves the best feng shui small bedroom layout, and that’s because you deserve nothing less than the best.
Feng Shui Small Bedroom With Desk Placement Guide
- By setting a work area with a PC, laptop in your bedroom will constantly remind you of work. That you don’t need to at all. The bedroom is a place to relax.
- The hardware on the PC itself emanates undesirable EMF frequencies even when they are turned off.
- Although we can keep a low-profile work desk before a room window, you get the chance to appreciate the open air and nature.
How To Feng Shui Small Living Room Layout
There are some golden feng shui bedroom rules for arranging the living room no matter it’s big or small. Let’s check them one by one below.
- Use of Hanging Mirrors.
- Partition Your Rooms.
- Read the Bagua Energy Map.
- Add Good Chi with Paint colors.
- De-Clutter for positive Flow.
- Place Good Furniture with Rounded Corners.
- Design Around the Feng Shui Five Elements.
How The Bedroom Wardrobe Placement Should Be In Feng Shui?
For an unlimited energy stream, the closet ought to be set away from the bed and pathway to the entryways. In Feng Shui, the left side is Yang, and the right side is Yin.
Spot the closet on the left half of the bed to find some kind of harmony. Continuously position reflected closet away from entryways and windows.
To understand more check How To Clean Out Closet For Luck And Prosperity In Feng Shui Way (Like A PRO!)- 21+ Tips.
Below are my top recommendation for feng shui items for bedroom.
- Made in China ,Factory, good quality..
- Immediate airmail dispatch from Central Office of the Russian Post in Moscow...
- No more Printed Letters, Brand new generation of hand-made Crystal Money Tree
- Made of resin and crytal stone,Leaves and branches can be arranged how you like
- The sale is for one pair of Mandarin ducks Chinese Yuan Yang in a lotus pond For...
- made of resin. Measurement: 5" L x 5" H.
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Feng shui lamps bedroom Placement & direction
No matter whether you have a small or large bedroom always, choose pairs of things.
For lamps, it’s recommended to place two bedside tables and two lamps.
How To feng shui bed facing west
For better sleep, East is the best direction, especially your head to the east, it is said to improve memory power and improve sleep. West direction bed is also good for promoting harmony and strong will.
Why is water in the bedroom bad feng shui?
Water or any element belong to this is in the bedroom against feng shui principles. Don’t hang pictures of water or any water feature, like a fountain, in your bedroom. The water element is best to use in your bathroom
You can also improve your knowledge of Feng Shui more by reading the following articles.
- Feng Shui Bedroom Colors Guide– 17 top ideas
- How To Feng Shui Bedroom For Blissful Marriage?
- Coronavirus FengShui Tips To Fight Against The Virus
- Top 16 Feng Shui Gifts For Couples
- Feng Shui Dragon Placement and Directions Guide
- Top 30 Feng Shui Gifts for Business
- Dragon The Warrier In Feng Shui – Complete Guide
- Top 10 Common -Feng Shui Mistakes To Avoid
- Create Good Feng Shui By Colors – FengShuiTricks
- Feng Shui Color 2020 For -Enhancing Beauty Of Home
- Top 21 Feng Shui Living Room Decorating Mistakes
- Top Feng Shui Plants -For Office & Business
- Feng Shui Plants For -Good Luck, Wealth & Positivity
- Best Feng Shui Plants For -Home, Living Room, Bedroom
In straightforward terms, feng shui is a way to reorganize your space to increase its effect on your quality of life.
There are many tricky rules to this old Chinese belief, and it isn’t all that easy to implement in small rooms.
Feng shui purports that bed placement in a small bedroom is prime amongst factors that determine the energy in a bedroom.
Often times, this placement can be a challenge when your bedroom space is small. Please let us know how did you like the above small bedroom ideas for your space.