The Feng Shui money frog is a three-legged toad popularly known as money toad. It is believed that this mythological creature with three legs attracts wealth and abundance.
As per Feng Shui, the money frog placement should be kept in the southeast corner of your space or what can be defined as your home’s energetic center of money.
But the followers of Western Feng Shui or BTB suggest that the ideal place to keep the money frog is the top left-hand area of your space.
As the correct money frog placement is extremely important as per the beliefs of Feng Shui, we will learn more about that in this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Does The Money Frog Statue Represent?
- 2 What Is Feng Shui Money Frog Placement Mantra?
- 3 Feng Shui For Attracting Abundance And Wealth
- 4 Which Is The Best Feng Shui Money Frog Position?
- 5 Money Frog With Red Coin In Mouth Meaning?
- 6 How Do Money Frogs Work For Luck And Wealth?
- 7 Types Of Money Frog And Its Significance
- 8 How To Cleanse Money Frog?
- 9 Three Legged Money Frog Meaning
- 10 What Is Money Origami Frog Meaning
- 11 How Do You Use Jade Money Frog
- 12 What Is Money Frog Tattoo Meaning?
- 13 Conclusion
What Does The Money Frog Statue Represent?
- In feng shui, money frog is popular as wealth and prosperity charm. It is believed that this mythical creature often appeared around the houses.
- Or businesses during the full moon and brought the owners good news in the immediate future.
- People have associated the nature of this good news with wealth-related gains. But money frog is not just a bringer of wealth, it also protects the owners against any bad luck.
- Ideally, it symbolizes the flow of money and that is the reason people keep it inside their houses or in business spaces.
What Is Feng Shui Money Frog Placement Mantra?
- You are now aware of the money frog meaning and its significance as a Feng Shui charm for attracting wealth and abundance.
- But you must remember to activate this three-legged mythical creature before placing it or else it will not attract any money or wealth towards you.
- The activation of the money frog is quite easy. Irrespective of the type of money frog you have purchased. You need to tie a red ribbon around it, or you can place it on a red paper.
- Once you have done this, you have activated the money frog and it is ready to be kept in its right place inside the house.
Feng Shui For Attracting Abundance And Wealth
For people who are looking to invite wealth and abundance in their lives, the Chinese art of Feng Shui can offer them several such ways.
- If you follow the beliefs of this art, it will help you to balance the energies or ‘chi’ in your life while encouraging harmony, good health, and fortune.
- If you are hoping to attract money into your life, you can follow the advice of Feng Shui experts in achieving your goals.
- According to the Feng Shui experts, you must understand that the money area of your space is usually the south-east corner of your home or office.
- You must keep all areas of your house clean especially this money area if you want to attract positive energies.
You can add several Feng Shui charms to your home and strengthen the flow of wealth energy such as-
A wealth vase, dragon turtle, fish aquarium, fountains, money frogs, money tree (like Crassula Ovata and Pachira Aquatic), Chinese coins, etc.
These charms will enhance the energies in your space by bringing together all the five elements of nature and bring wealth, prosperity, and abundance inside.
Which Is The Best Feng Shui Money Frog Position?
There is no doubt that money frog brings prosperity to your home or business but only when kept in the right position. YOu can also find a rare figurine of snake cobra toad, which has a great combination to attain success.
Since, if it is kept in the wrong direction at any place where you want to abundance to flow, the money energy leaves the place instead of flowing in.
Where To Place Money Frog For Success
In this section we are going to discuss some best placement for money frog. Lets find out now.
#1- Inside the Home
- Inside the home, you should place a single frog diagonal to the front door in the inward-facing position so that the money energy comes in, not go out.
- South-east corner is also preferred to keep money frog in the home as it is wealth direction as per feng shui.
#2- Inside the Room
- It is recommended NOT TO PUT money frog in the bedroom, toilets, or kitchen as it is believed to bring bad luck to the house.
- Apart from it take care of it that you don’t put it on the floor as well. In fact, ideally, you can keep it on a low cabinet.
- If you are careful about these little details, the money frog will shower wealth and prosperity on your family.
#3- At office location
- If you want to place a money frog at your office location, you can put it diagonally to the main door near the cash register either facing it or the interior of the place.
- This placement ensures that the money frog “attracts” wealth and abundance from the outside world.
- Also, never put money frog directly on the floor. Always keep it somewhere at higher placement then the baseline of your entrance door.
Feng Shui Money Frog Placement For Wealth And Luck
As discussed earlier, the ideal Feng Shui money frog position is either near the house entrance or in your wealth corner i.e. the south-east corner of your space.
You can either use a small table or cabinet to put the money frog at the desired location.
- Feng Shui Wealth Money Frog with a Betterdecor Logo Gift Bag
- Money Frog with an ancient coin in the mouth and siting on money base is...
- Original factory packing
- You can buy this fine porcelain really only in Russia.
- Fortune toad or money toad is used for attracting luck, wealth and abundance
- Intricately sculpted in resin and hand polished
- The fat brass money frog sits upon a gold ingot, with a string of copper coins...
- As an auspicious symbol, it not only serves for a decorative purpose, but also...
Last update on 2021-01-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Money Frog With Red Coin In Mouth Meaning?
You would notice that the three legged money frog always has a red coin in its mouth.
To understand the reason behind it, you must understand that the symbolism of the money frog comes from a version of Chinese folklore. As per a popular legend, there were the eight immortals.
The wife of one of them was greedy. Her desire to acquire great riches made her stole the elixir of immortality.
For her actions, she was punished and turned into a tadpole having a tadpole’s tail instead of hind legs. Also, she was banished to the moon.
In a similar legend, it is believed that immortals took advantage of the toad’s fondness for wealth. Therefore, they lured it out of hiding using gold coins.
It is believed that the money actually sticks to this greedy toad when it travels the heavens and keeping a money frog in your home will shower upon you the same wealth and prosperity.
For the same reason, the Chinese money frog is typically depicted as surrounded by money and having a coin in its mouth.
How Do Money Frogs Work For Luck And Wealth?
- The feng shui money frog is a popular symbol for wealth and abundance in the Chinese culture.
- In the traditional setup, it is generally shown having red eyes and sitting on top of a pile of Chinese coins and also carrying a coin in its mouth.
- According to Feng Shui, the money frog will not only significantly increase your income but will also ward off evil spirits from your space.
- If you believe in Feng Shui, then this powerful wealth creator is a must-have for you.
Types Of Money Frog And Its Significance
You can find money frogs in several colors and make from different stones as well. Their typical depiction consists of a round belly, bulbous head with a money pouch, and an unusual tail-like leg in the back.
They are often placed on a bed of coins, gold ingot, eight-sided Bagua, which are charms for wealth as per feng shui. If you notice their mouth, it will either have strings of coins trail or a single red coin.
In case you find that the coin is missing, it is strongly advised to buy one and place it inside the mouth with a fake ruby side.
All types of money frogs are considered to attract money energy to your home or office and provide protection from any bad financial influence.
Jade money frog
Some people prefer the jade money frog as jade has a great significance as a gemstone that encourages wealth and fortune.
- It is usually advised to keep one money frog inside the house around 3-inches long and 3-inches wide.
- But if you want to enjoy more benefits from it, you can put several smaller frogs in the place of meeting or living room for enhanced energy inflow.
- In the office areas, these smaller frogs can be kept around the places where you conduct your business.
- If you are still wondering how many money frogs are best for you, then it is recommended to keep them in multiples of three in your home.
- The number ‘three’ represents the harmony of earth, heaven, and humankind, the number ‘six’ is said to offer you the accesses to the lucks of heaven.
- And the number ‘nine’ symbolizes greatness (of power and abundance) and eternity.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save The PIN to your “Feng Shui Money Frog Placement” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
How To Cleanse Money Frog?
- You must know how to cleanse money frog before placing it inside the house or office. It is relatively easy to do so. First, take a mixture of sea salt and water and clean the statue carefully with a soft cloth.
- Next, if the statue does not have a red ribbon, then tie it yourself around the money frog to seal the pact between them.
- Lastly, anoint the money frog with orange or mandarin incense while you visualize that the money is flowing inside your space.
- After this, you can place the money frog statue in its right place as we have discussed earlier.
Three Legged Money Frog Meaning
It is believed that the three legs of the money frog represent the harmony of the holy trinity of heaven, earth, and humankind.
Commonly known as Chan Chu in China, it signifies the protection and accumulation of wealth. If you keep it in your wealth area, it is supposed to bring you lots of money and good fortune.
What Is Money Origami Frog Meaning
In Japan, the money origami frog is commonly known as ‘Kaeru’. The Japanese consider frogs as a sign of good luck and associate it with fertility.
- As the frogs leave mounds of eggs near the pond that turn into millions of tadpoles, they are believed to attract fertility in the homes of those who keep their statues.
- Frogs are also a symbol of change and are often gifted for good luck to those who are embarking on a new journey in their lives such as a new job, new relationship, or other new stages in one’s life.
- You will also find small frog figures in the coin purses of Japanese people as it means that this money will be wisely spent and soon will return.
- That is why you will find that the Japanese money frog origami is quite popular in as it’s quite easy to make and gift to your loved ones for good luck.
How Do You Use Jade Money Frog
The money frogs are quite popular and are of great significance in the Chinese art of feng shui. They not only attract wealth and prosperity into their owner’s life but also prevent them from evil spirits.
You will often find the money frogs made from jade since this gemstone is widely known for. Its strength, renewal, and endurance while it encourages both financial and spiritual growth.
The jade money frog is usually recommended for artists and executives as it brings them fortitude, balance, and clarity and ensures their success in their field of work.
It must be kept in the wealth corner of your space so that it brings you loads of success and good fortune.
What Is Money Frog Tattoo Meaning?
- As the money frog is regarded as a Feng Shui charm of prosperity, it has become a prominent and popular tattoo design for people as well.
- A money frog tattoo symbolizes good fortune and people believe that it will protect their wealth and guard them against bad luck.
- The money frog tattoo is generally drawn as a large bullfrog having red eyes and three legs while sitting on a top of a pile of money.
- Due to the great money frog tattoo meaning and its bold design with colorful oriental style, you will often find people flaunting them on your skin around various parts of the world.
You may also like below articles.
- What Are The Crucial Feng Shui Rules For Better Home, Luck & Prosperity?
- How To Use Good Luck Restaurant Charms For Prosperity (#15) Feng Shui Charms
- How To Use Chinese Golden Dragon Symbol For Enhancing Good Luck- Ultimate Guide
- Best Feng Shui Exterior House Colors For Prosperity
- What Are Hematite Jewelry And Its Usages In Feng Shui 2020
- Is Maneki Neko A Good Luck Cat (#15 Interesting) Facts About Lucky Cat
The Money Frog Placement is recommended if you believe in Feng Shui as they will bring lots of money and good fortune.
However, it is better not to put heavy-handed display of these statues. Because huge looming figures of money frogs may make your house guest or clients uncomfortable.
Which might act as an obstruction in the free flow of wealth and abundance. You must remember that the money frogs should liven up your space.
Keep money frogs in the right corner with either red ribbon tied to them or place them on red paper to enjoy good fortune and long-lasting prosperity.