Would you like to be able to think clearly and be more prosperous and productive in the office? Would you like a more harmonious work environment that strengthens and supports you and everyone else you work with?
If the answer is Yes, then you can be benefited from this post on How to Feng Shui Office desk for good luck in your business|work.
Feng Shui watches how energy (also called chi or qi ) flows through your office. To take advantage of its benefits, you can choose to hire an interior designer expert in the field to help you organize the space according to this ancient technique.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Feng Shui Office Desk Facing Wall
- 2 How To Feng Shui Office Desk Direction
- 3 Feng Shui Office Desk For Career Success
- 4 Feng Shui Office Cubicle
- 5 Home Office Desk Placement
- 6 Feng Shui Office Desk Plants For Good Luck
- 7 Conclusion
How To Feng Shui Office Desk Facing Wall
First of all we are going to see the best placement of the desk in the room and the different auxiliary furniture. We will consider several important points:
- It should be so that once seated we must be located “dominating” the space , that is, that we have the rest of the room in front of us and, of course, the door.
- It should never be so that we are sitting facing the wall and with the rest of the room and the door behind us. This wears out a lot energetically, and therefore we become more deconcentrated, we retain less, and we do not have the best perspective on things.
- If there is no other choice and the desk has to be glued to the wall and the person is sitting with his back to the rest of the room, it would be interesting to put a small mirror so that it “slightly” reflects “the door , to” energetically cover “his back , you will feel more confident in yourself. And on the wall in front of us it is advisable to put an image of the open sky, preferably with birds flying to “open” our space and our projections and perspectives on this activity.
- Behind us there should be a wall , which will represent our trust and our support. And if there is a window it must be covered with a curtain or blind, if that is not possible or advisable for whatever reason, our armchair must have the backrest so high that it covers our entire back. This will somehow fill the missing wall.
How To Feng Shui Office Desk Direction
The desk or work table is the main item in the office. Depending on the type of tasks you perform, it can be located so that you face the door (to observe the movement If you occupy positions of hierarchy).
Or to the side (to avoid movement distractions, if you occupy specific tasks). You should never be directly in front of the door since you would be at the mercy of the circulating energies. And you should not be facing away from entering the environment, as you could be unprotected.
- Placing the desk in a diagonal direction to the entrance door to the office is ideal. This stimulates success, protects you from bad vibes and energies that may come in suddenly, and will attract good fortune. If possible, you can place a partition behind you, to also maximize your feeling of comfort and security.
- The entrance to the office is the first element to observe, although we must also take into account other aspects. For example, lighting in the work area is extremely important. Natural lighting should be encouraged, preferably on the side of your work table, and you should ensure that you always have enough warm lighting to stimulate your feeling of well-being.
Feng Shui Office Desk For Career Success
The desktop says a lot about your professional development, according to Feng Shui, it is full of energy and it is better to have positive energies, don’t you think?
- Although many times we cannot change the address he occupies in the office, it is important to consider other points.
- Decorating the office desk according to Feng Shui is easier than you imagine, come with me and learn a little about it.
- You can learn to prepare a different and fun, Rosca de Reyes, in this link I leave you the complete recipe.
- The decoration can level the energies that surround us, the better the decoration, the greater the positive force, and good vibes we will have.
There are other attributes that are an integral part of making office career-oriented. You can also find Top Feng Shui Lucky Charms Uses For Career
Attractive Feng Shui Office Desk
If you have a personal office, make sure there are no windows on your back, no bookshelves that are higher than your head. You should have the front door and the desk should be in the opposite corner.
Feng Shui Office Desk With a Clock
If you cannot accommodate the desk, use a compass (download an application on your cell phone) and locate the cardinal points according to the Ba Gua. Then consider the following points.
The Water energy is related to Feng Shui Careers, travel, research, analysis and communication, in the north corner you must put some metal object so that everything flows better (some Chinese coins can work).
The Southeast is carried out with creative careers: design or the arts, it is also linked to academic activities and teaching, it places healthy and beautiful plants.
Plant On Desk
The Northwest is linked to careers in justice, order, and finance. You can activate it with metal objects, a watch is ideal.
Also, Read Related Articles
And the south is related to politics, entertainment and personal image (such as cosmetics). You can activate it with the color red.
Considering these points, it will be much easier for you to decorate the office desk according to Feng Shui, try it! You will feel a completely different energy.
Feng Shui Office Cubicle
In order to start this new stage in the office on the right foot, we offer you some ideas on how to organize an office cubicle efficiently and have everything at hand without turning your table into a jumble of things. Let’s see it!
- It is best to start with a clean cubicle to know exactly what space we have and how it will be more useful to organize the office cubicle. So get to work, empty your cubicle leaving only the heaviest items that already have a fixed place assigned as a computer, printer, telephone.
- The first thing you have to do is check that these elements are placed in the best possible place so that you can work comfortably and with space.
- For this, you will do well to review the ergonomics tips that we gave you some time ago about the distances and placement of the screen.
- The most used items should be in the part where it is easier to pick them up, on the right if you are right-handed or on the left if you are left-handed.
- Organize the items you need at hand: Paper, pens, pencils, heat. The office supplies you use every day have to be close at hand and together. So another way to know how to organize an office cubicle is by ordering these common elements so you can always have them under control.
- It is important that each thing has its place and each time you use it you place it in the same place, that way you will always find it quickly and without having to think about it. The glasses or organizers for pencils and pens can be very useful and a drawer to store the rest of the material that we use less frequently.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Office Desk” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Home Office Desk Placement
For all those who take work home and need to find a comfortable place to work, we started this section trying to find the best place for your desktop location.
Always taking into account the possibilities of our home and the decoration of the house, there are several options to locate the work table and take advantage of all the space:
In the first place, we can place it under the window: we will take advantage of all the light and we will have unbeatable views, although it can be a problem if we work with a PC, since this can be an obstacle to open it if the window is not sliding.
If the wall is wide, a long board with two drawers on the sides is a good option, whether we have the window on top or if it is on one side.
If we have two free walls, the board can also be designed in L, so we will multiply the work area and even two people can work.
On the other hand, if we have a large room, the desk can be placed in the middle of it. In this way, we will visually control the entire space from our chair. And it will be very pleasant to work, although it is not recommended if we work with a lot of fixed cable (PC, printer, etc.) because they will be seen everywhere.
Finally, if our house does not have free rooms for the office, we can take the table to the living room behind the sofa, even thinking of a bookstore behind it to complete the decoration of our home office .
Feng Shui Office Desk Plants For Good Luck
Having a small plant on your desk connects you to the natural world and allows you to have your roots better planted.
- Feng Shui Bamboos are easy to care for and typical of Chinese cosmogony.
- You can buy a Money Tree (a group of bamboos tied with golden ribbons) at any market in the city to influence the arrival of good luck.
- Avoid cacti and plants with sharp edges.
The ancient technique and art of Feng Shui can help you achieve the most optimal distribution of furniture and objects in the office , to increase your performance, improve your efficiency at work, stimulate your creativity and concentration, and allow free and adequate circulation of energies
There are many very easy tips to apply that Feng Shui has to treat you. It all starts with a desire to improve the environment, and with a little observation: you must observe (yes, just look) your office or your work environment, to determine its current state.
It is a good idea to take a pencil and paper and write down, along with a sketch, everything you feel relevant: how you feel in front of the desk, the noises you usually perceive, the things that make you feel good, and everything you want.
We hope you find Feng Shui Office Desk article interesting . Do comment and let us know.