Today we are going to talk about Good Feng Shui Plants For Office that is good for the overall luck and growth. It’s very important to know what plant to keep and what not.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
Lets find out best Feng Shui office plants along with below FAQs.
- Rubber plant feng shui placement.
- Feng Shui plants for balcony.
- Peace lily feng shui placement.
- Feng Shui plants for bedroom.
- Feng Shui plant placement.
- Feng Shui trees in the backyard.
- Where to place the snake plant in feng shui.
- What are the good feng shui plants for the front of the house?
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Pick The Top Office Plants For Workplace Feng Shui
- 2 Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk
- 3 Top List Of Feng Shui Plants For Office
- 4 Feng Shui Plants For Office + Business Success
- 5 Where To Place Snake Plant In Feng Shui?
- 6 What Plants Survive In The Office?
- 7 Best Feng Shui Plants For Wealth and Money
- 8 Best Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
- 9 Top Tips For Office Feng Shui Plants Placement
- 10 Are Fake and Artificial Plants Bad Feng Shui?
- 11 Is Welcome Plant Lucky In Feng Shui?
- 12 Can plants kill you at night? if placed in bedroom
- 13 Other Chinese Good Luck Plants For Luck, Career and Success
- 14 Common questions on Feng Shui Plants For Office
- 14.1 Q1: Top Feng Shui plants for the balcony?
- 14.2 Q2: Correct Peace lily feng shui placement
- 14.3 Q3: Top Feng Shui plants for bedroom
- 14.4 Q4: Best Feng Shui plant placement Tips
- 14.5 Q5: What Feng Shui trees we can keep in the backyard
- 14.6 Q6: Where to place the snake plant in feng shui
- 14.7 Q7: What Are the best office pot plants
- 15 Conclusion
How To Pick The Top Office Plants For Workplace Feng Shui
- The main role of plants is to bring freshness, wealth, and positivity if their placement correct as per Feng Shui.
- If it is a new office building, most of them are large-scale glass curtain wall floor-to-ceiling windows.
- In Feng Shui, they belong to the “empty under the knees“. It is important to place a row of small potted Feng Shui Plants.
- For Office or green plants in office in front of the window to isolate the environment and beautify the environment.
Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk
Now there are no fewer female leaders in the company. Women have higher requirements for the environment. Office Feng Shui plants are way more important then they look.
In addition to paying attention to the above conditions, flowers can be placed to beautify the environment.
It is recommended to purchase some elegant and delicate plants that can be set against the background.
The talents of women in the workplace are not suitable for plants with strong aromas, prone to allergic reactions, and thorny and poisonous plants. Please find a complete detailed explanation of each plant to use in the office.
What Plants Are Good For Employees Desks
- The office is inseparable from computers, printers, copiers, faxes, and other electronic equipment. Radiation is indispensable. Placing some radiation-proof plants is environmentally friendly and healthy. Radiation-proof plants are usually feng shui succulents such as cactus, gem flower, sedum
- Try not to place plants with too strong an aroma in the office, which will cause people to discomfort for a long time and may cause allergic symptoms in some people.
- If there are more men’s companies, smoking is indispensable. You can put some plants that purify the air and absorb substances that are harmful to health. Plants that purify the air are spider plants, green cypress, tiger tail orchid, ivy, agave, monstera, aloe, dripping Guanyin, cactus, safe tree.
- Companies usually sit face-to-face in small stations with multiple people. They can place leafy plants on their desks, which can be insulated and shielded from radiation.
- What should I do when my desk is facing the feng shui bathroom? The layout of the office and the feng shui plant placement of the desk are not controlled by the employees.
- If the desk is facing the feng shui bathroom, then two large-leaved potted plants are placed to stop the shame. A pot of red plants was placed on the table to block the beauty.
- The desk is not allowed to face away from the company’s door and back to the window, which makes people feel that there is no backing and emptiness. If possible, put large potted plants as the backing.
In addition, Feng Shui plants can be placed on the desk according to the season of birth. Born in spring, plants on the desk are narcissus, jasmine, golden heart spider plant, etc.
Born in summer, there are hydroponic red plants on the desk. If you are temperamental, you can put hydroponic water lilies on the desk.
Born in autumn, the plants on the desk are earthen or hydroponic green plants, such as Ronghua bamboo, green dill, etc., but plants with white flowers must not be placed;
Born in winter, there are red plants such as red chrysanthemums on the desk.
Top List Of Feng Shui Plants For Office
If you want to get a more natural, green, and healthy space in your office decorate it with these plants. Below are the perfect small plants for office desks, that can be a great addition to desk decor.
They are resistant, most do not need too much light and there are very beneficial for health. Below is the list of Lucky Chinese Plants and types of office plants.
Fitonia is one of the best feng shui indoor plants as it is maintained with little natural light, although you must water it frequently. Also, it is very decorative and the greenery detail perfect for your office.
It’s very tough. That is why many aspiring “plant caretakers” begin with this species. But beware! Cacti need to be close to sunlight.
- ▶High Tempreature Ceramic planter, stronger and more durable than regular...
- ▶Drainage Hole and bamboo tray Design: the 7 Inch Rectangle White Ceramic...
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (4) unique assortment of succulents in 2" pot Each plant...
- WATERING NEEDS | Succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil...
Last update on 2021-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So place them by a window. Everything else is advantages: they take up little space and need little water (once a month).
#3. Aralia (polyscias fruticosa)
It can become a small tree with what is ideal if your office is at home and you need some privacy.
Because it will mark the border of your personal and workspace. You need natural light and water it every two weeks. In addition, it decreases allergy symptoms and relieves colds.
Also called Moses’ cradle, it is a very resistant indoor plant that also has a flower. It doesn’t need too much light and you should water it twice a week. It acts as a filter for pollutants in the air.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Plants For Office Desk” Or Lucky Chinese Plants board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Study area with desk and wooden shelf, natural fiber chair, laptop and plants. Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree in Feng Shui
#5. Jade plant (crassula ovata) Also known as the plant or the money tree
According to Feng shui, it brings prosperity, health and abundance, relieves tensions and restores balance and peace.
- Included in purchase | Crassula Ovata 'Jade Plant' Live House plant, hand...
- Watering needs | water 1x/week. During dormancy (winter), 1x every 2 -3 weeks....
Last update on 2021-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It is perfect to take it to the office and its maintenance is minimal because it is enough to water it twice a month.
#5. Palm Tree (chamaedorea elegans)
Another lucky plant that resists darker places is the palm tree feng shui plant. It is large and provides a cool and relaxing environment. You have to water it frequently, making sure that the root is always moist.
#6. good luck money plant (Golden Pothos)
Its real name is Plectranthus Verticillatus, it is the money plant (also called Golden plant and Pothos). Its also believed to bring good luck. They are usually placed inside houses or premises due to their characteristic ground floor.
#7 Fiddle Leaf Fig Feng Shui Plant
The fiddle–leaf fig is also known as (Ficus lyrata), its very popular indoor plant having very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves that grow upright. These plants belong to tropical parts of Africa.
Feng Shui Plants For Office + Business Success
Lucky Chinese Plants, like any living being, are charged with particular energy, many can become an excellent means to attract prosperity, abundance, and luck to our life projects.
Including some of the office desk decoration plants of your business, not only will it improve its appearance and give it a more natural touch.
But it will also bring with it a positive energy flow that will contribute to the wealth of each of your work plans.
Among the best and most used plants to promote positive energies and abundance in business are:
Peppermint protects against the envy and curses of people, who have a fresh plant, attract even more economic prosperity.
Lucky Bamboo attracts good energies, integrates growth, and water offering purity. In addition to being a beautiful plant that gives a sophisticated touch to any place. Find here the correct bamboo feng shui placement and care tips for more.
- LUCKY BAMBOO – a well-known plant for bringing good fortune and one key...
- TAKING CARE OF BAMBOO PLANT – a bamboo plant grows fine in a vase filled with...
Last update on 2021-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This flat provides a feeling of well-being and tranquillity. Also, check if your lucky bamboo leaves are turning yellow, here are complete tips to revive.
#9 The Dollar Plant
Its real name is Plectranthus Verticillatus, it is the money plant(also called Golden plant and Pothos), many people use it to put in it a lottery ticket or to participate in gambling.
They are usually placed inside houses or premises due to their characteristic ground floor.
If you want to remove the negative energies from your environment, then you must have a Basil plant with you, this is ideal to scare away any bad influence, and in turn it is powerful to attract money.
It is usually placed in a pot and placed in a window.
#11. Aloe Vera
Popularly known as aloe, this is a plant that has a great energy touch, as well as being an excellent medicinal option.
- Is this a gift? Please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a...
- The Aloe Vera plant is known for its cool Gel inside of its thick, toothed...
Last update on 2021-07-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In the mystical world they know it as “the vegetable diamond” because of its excellent benefits.
This plant must be placed in a free transit zone, where most people pass so that it can detect and capture their negative energies.
It is ideal to ward off the envy of people, it also absorbs the electromagnetic energies of household appliances. It is a plant that provides a decorative touch to any space. Although usually placed on balconies or gardens.
Where To Place Snake Plant In Feng Shui?
The recommended corners to place all the lucky Plants (more specifically Snake Plant) in your office or home is a place that has plants high Wood Element(Five Elements).
The best Feng Shui Directions are Southeastern, Southern, and Eastern corners for snake plants.
Many people also asked what is snake plant meaning? Its meaning resides in its pattern and shape. It’s swirly and snaky lines are depicting a snake. It also adds a great decor and well as good for air purifications.
- EASY CARE! Water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water...
- LIGHT: Tolerates low, medium and bright light. Can grow in any room in your...
Last update on 2021-07-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Plants Survive In The Office?
The best feng shui indoor plants are the ones, that don’t need direct sun and too much care. Below are few Feng Shui Plants names for with Low-Light and Low-Maintenance for the Office
- Spider Plant.
- Snake Plant.
- Bamboo Palm.
- Gerbera Daisy.
- Lemon Balm.
- Pothos(also called money plant)
Best Feng Shui Plants For Wealth and Money
Chinese Plants are living beings that have an energy field through which they communicate with humans.
But they also absorb and release energy. Below are the Feng Shui Plants for office desk, wealth & good luck. Also below plants can be kept in the kitchen
- Lotus Flower
- Lucky Bamboo
- Ficus Bonsai Feng Shui Benjamina
- Jade Tree (Crassula ovata)
- Peace lily (Good luck plant)
Also find below articles related to Money, Wealth and Luck.
- Top 16 Feng Shui Gifts For Wealth & Prosperity
- Feng Shui Plants For Good Luck, Wealth & Positivity
- How To Use Feng Shui Coins In Wallet For Prosperity
- How To Use Pixiu(Money Magnet) For Attracting Wealth & Abundance
- How To Feng Shui For Attracting Money And Wealth – Complete Guide
Best Feng Shui Plants For Front Door
As the name suggests Lucky bamboo plant is the most used household and one of the Feng Shui friendly plants. We can keep this plant at the front door to welcome feng shui prosperity.
Best Feng shui outdoor plants
The Succulents are other Chinese good luck plants for the front door that can be placed at your front door.
Top Tips For Office Feng Shui Plants Placement
Plants placement is very crutial as they provide positivity and freshness. Plants must be kept in the key areas of your space like home and office.
Some of the best places for plants are the main entry, front door, the living room, and the dining area to position your plants for good vibe.
Are Fake and Artificial Plants Bad Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is about maintaining and balancing chi for your space. Fake plants which has synthetic materials don’t really work as the real plants do in Feng Shui. They are often considered to provide an adverse effect .
So keeping fake plants must be avoided. Even if the flowers for office desk are dried, they must be kept outside or thrown.
Is Welcome Plant Lucky In Feng Shui?
The Zamioculcas aka is called a “welcome plant”, as its name suggests it provides a welcoming feeling when placed at your entrance. Its shiny coat for its leaves symbolizes wealth and the glint of gold. This can be placed both indoors and outdoors. But it is considered as feng shui lucky indoor plants.
Can plants kill you at night? if placed in bedroom
As we all know the fact that during the night (most) plants are unable to produce oxygen (as no sunlight is there), so create carbon dioxide .
But despite this fact, many health experts claims that there is very little risk of any serious medical issues for being plants placed in the bedroom.
On the other hand, there are many plants which are good for health like below.
Jasmine, snake plant, Valerian,Lavender,Peace Lily.
Other Chinese Good Luck Plants For Luck, Career and Success
Apart from the above Chinese lucky plant below are few more Plants For Luck, Career, and Success. These are the Feng Shui Plants for office desk and home.
#13. Feng Shui Anthurium
As per Feng Shui experts, Anthuriums is one of the feng shui friendly lucky plants that bring harmony in relationships.
By looking at its shape the red, heart-shaped flower of Anthuriums can bring instant happiness wherever placed.
#14. Feng Shui Peperomia Plant
Just like these lucky plants (Money Plants, Money Trees, Trailing Jade), Peperomia is also used to bring wealth, money, and luck.
You can keep Peperomia plant in your Living room, Bedroom , and Office.
#15. Feng Shui Umbrella Plant
Arboricola Floor Plant (another name Umbrella Plant). It is a lucky plant as it has five leaves. It adds great decor as well as brings good luck at the office and home.
#16 Rubber Plant
Another lucky plant in Feng Shui for the wealthy area is the Rubber Plant. It can be placed anywhere, but especially in the corners to have all its benefits. The plant shape has round leaves, which represent money and prosperity in Feng Shui.
Bagua Chart Reading
A Feng Shui Bagua Chart was made to show how to best utilize the components & elements of feng shui. The Bagua Chart is a rectangular key that is divided into nine areas. Check out the complete guide to use Feng Shui Bagua.
Common questions on Feng Shui Plants For Office
Q1: Top Feng Shui plants for the balcony?
Q2: Correct Peace lily feng shui placement
Peace lily plants are good for filtering indoor air from poisons and works best to cure many illnesses. Peace lily plant can be more ideal to put one close to a front door.
Q3: Top Feng Shui plants for bedroom
No matter how big or small a bedroom you have. But it’s advisable to have little plants, for example, spider plants, ferns, and peace lilies. These plants are known to purify the air, which we need while sleep.
Q4: Best Feng Shui plant placement Tips
As far as Feng Shui Plants placement is concerned, a zone near the wealth area is highly recommended. Like the front door, and workplaces or rooms: Put greenery at the left corner of your house to advance abundance and growth.
Q5: What Feng Shui trees we can keep in the backyard
It is proposed to plant a row of 5 trees in continuity to get help and support. Planting Lucky Bamboo in the backyard may get favorable luck in one’s life.
Q6: Where to place the snake plant in feng shui
The best placement for the snake plant for your office or home is a spot that is improved by the plant’s wood energy. Southeastern, Southern, and Eastern corners are the best feng shui spots to put your plants.
Q7: What Are the best office pot plants
Below are the plants used for the office desk.
Devil’s Ivy (Epipremnum aureum), also known as Pothos.
You may also like to read the following articles.
- How To Feng Shui Backyard And Outdoor Spaces [13 Thing To Consider]
- Exclusive 21 Money Tree Maintenance | Care | Pruning Tips and Tricks
- 17 Things To Know About Evil Eye Protection [Placement + Uses]
- 15 Feng Shui Tips To Follow When Moving Into a New House
- 15 Feng Shui Home Office golden rules [growth, luck, and prosperity]
According to this ancestral wisdom, we can cultivate, plant, or strategically place in the spaces (closed or open) of the home or work.
Lucky Chinese Plants that serve to balance certain energies, such as spiritual, economic, physical, or intellectual. If we use Feng Shui Plants For Office, these will act by releasing and capturing positive energy, that is chi.
Optimizing the energy flow and thus allowing the chi to balance the space in which they are located.