How To Achieve Goals In Life In Feng Shui Ways? Thinking of giving Feng Shui a try to achieve success? Click here to find out what techniques to follow to get back on track and reach new heights.
Are you often stuck in a rut where you’re struggling to achieve your goals? Has this left you frustrated, angry, and at the lowest point of your life?
Well, there is a remedy to cure this feeling. You can achieve your goals in an effortless and simple manner. All it takes is the right mindset and motivation, along with a few lifestyle changes and alterations in your environment.
The art of Feng Shui is what you want to give a try–it is foolproof, offers a wide range of benefits, and is an inexpensive way of achieving success.
The art, or science, of Feng Shui, has been practiced and integrated into the way of living for the past 3000 years. It is a systematic and strategic practice that draws inspiration and energy from the 5 elements of nature i.e. water, metal, earth, fire, and wood.
To get started on learning all about the contours and nuances that go into making Feng Shui worth it, read ahead. After following some of the techniques provided here, you are sure to achieve your aims and aspirations effortlessly.
Table of Contents
- 1 Feng Shui–Breaking it Down
Feng Shui–Breaking it Down
The practice of Feng Shui has its origins in Chinese Geomancy. Its main aim is to help create balance and harmony between a person and their surroundings.
It believes that every element in the universe has a mix of different kinds of energies that they emit. These may be positive or negative. Even we as humans, emit these energies to the surrounding environment.
By being aware of which elements emit positive energy and which draw away negative energy, the path towards success and prosperity can be paved.
This combined with a sense of self-awareness and happiness also adds to the list. Feng Shui provides a wide range of advantages that anyone who practices can gain. Here are a few of them.
- Higher motivation and energy levels
- Better relationships with people
- Higher levels of fertility
- Emotional stability
- Physical wellbeing
- Improved professional prospects
- Reduction in risks of injury
- Financial security and stability
- Rejuvenated body and mind
How To Achieve Goals In Life In Feng Shui Ways
Here are some tips and techniques you can begin practicing to reap the desired benefit of success from Feng Shui.
1. Invigorate Your Senses
One of the main reasons why success may be delayed is due to the presence of stress. This interferes with one’s ability to reach their goals.
Thus, the art of Feng Shui promotes the use of natural fragrances to calm the nerves and reduce stress. This in turn gives motivation and productivity levels a boost. For this, here is what you can do.
- Invest in natural fragrances and place them around your home. You can use scented candles, fragrance diffusers, or essential oils.
- Cinnamon and vanilla fragrances improve intellect and wellbeing.
- Citrusy scents, on the other hand, aid in stimulating the senses and mind. This is also great for stabilizing mood and giving productivity levels a boost.
- Lavender helps calm the body and de-stress while working. It also helps provide better sleep at night.
2. Playing with Colors
Feng Shui also rests on the use of colors for success. You can add these colors into your home by placing the right colored pillow, curtain, carpet, and even décor items. Add the right colors to your wardrobe as well to attract success.
- Blue is the color that attracts success and luck. This is why people who practice Feng Shui wear blue for important events such as interviews. This helps increase the prospects of success. You can even add a blue wallpaper in your study or office for an added boost.
- For spiritual growth dark colors such as navy blue and indigo work best. Add these colors around you while you meditate.
- To achieve peace, harmony, and love, use the color pink. Place pink flowers or hang pink curtains for this.
- Orange and yellow are powerful colors in Feng Shui that are used to improve social relationships.
When a clean and open space for success and positivity to enter is created, the chances of achieving success are heightened.
You want to start by cleaning your home and workspace and removing any items that are no longer needed. Remove all worn-out belongings as well.
Next, replace them with new and useful items that bring you joy and take up minimal space. For your work desk, place it in the command position i.e. diagonally across the door or against a solid wall.
You also want to clean out your front door and entrance to your home or office. Add green and vibrant plants to allow peace and harmony to enter your home.
Make sure the plants have soft leaves and are void of any thorns. After following this Feng Shui practice, watch your goals become a reality in no time!
Here are some items and objects to place around your house for success and good luck.
4. Practice Being Mindful
Being mindful and observing your actions and their consequences can help limit the risks and hurdles in achieving your goals.
- Before taking any steps forward, evaluate its pros and cons and any risks involved. Find ways to address any potential risks as well.
- By doing so, you will be able to stay resilient in the face of challenges and adversaries while trying to achieve your goals.
- To practice this, take a few moments out of your day and engage in meditation and deep breathing exercises.
- You can create a designated space for meditation in your home or engage in it in an open space surrounded by nature. Doing so also opens up the mind and helps make one’s thought process clear.
5. Believe in Your Goals
Another aspect that is often ignored is the belief in having the capacity to achieve your goals.
By picturing yourself having achieved your goals, and putting it into words, motivation and confidence in yourself are obtained. This is exactly what you want to practice.
- For wealth, the northwest and north spaces in your home or office are where you should focus on. Place items here that help improve prospects of earning. The smiling Buddha for instance is an important figure in Feng Shui that attract good luck and fortune.
- Add other personal items and small achievements in these spaces to further motivate yourself.
Feng Shui–The Main Ingredient
People often complain that Feng Shui is a hoax and provides little to no benefit. This may be so if the main ingredient is eliminated from the mix. This is patience and perseverance.
Feng Shui is an art that requires patience in order to work. This is because the world is constantly in motion.
Objects and elements vary in the potency of positive or negative energy that they emit. This may render your Feng Shui imperfect. But that is okay.
What matters is how persistent and determined you are to make it work.
And, once the benefits and results start kicking in, your cycle of good luck and fortune is sure to keep turning with minimal disruptions.
Get Started on Your Journey to Success With Feng Shui!
You can now start clearing out your path to success by engaging in the art and science of Feng Shui. The main element however is to remain patient and determined.
This further helps attract positivity and shortens the time period of achieving your goals. This is exactly what you want to focus on and stay persistent on.
Revamp your home and create a welcoming and motivating space around you while you work or study. Place objects and items in your room that give you happiness and a boost in productivity and energy.
In addition, by helping others achieve their goals, you too can achieve yours. So, share this article forward to a friend or loved one and improve your and their prospects of personal and professional growth right away!
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.