The flying stars method or formula is the basic directions, which are segmented into nine sectors of commercial or residential space.
With the assistance of flying stars, you can discover the good or bad luck sectors, and improve your luck efficiently by activating the flying stars. We will talk on below topics.
- Flying star feng shui cures 2020
- Flying star feng shui calculator
- Flying star feng shui 2021
- Flying star feng shui period 9
- how to read flying star feng shui
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Flying Star Feng Shui?
- 2 Where To Put Your Buddha Statue Flying Star Feng Shui?
- 3 What Is Flying Star Placement In Feng Shui?
- 4 How To Use Flying Star Feng Shui Calculator?
- 5 Flying Star Combination Meaning
- 6 What Is Flying Star Feng Shui Period 9 Meaning?
- 7 How To Read Flying Star Chart?
- 8 Flying star feng shui 2021
- 9 What Is Feng Shui Compass?
- 10 What Are Flying Star Combination Cures?
- 11 How Do I Activate Flying Stars?
- 12 Conclusion
What Is Flying Star Feng Shui?
A direction and integration of Yin Yang’s principles, known as Xuan Kong Fei Xing, or Xuan Kong Flying Star feng shui, is the flying star feng shui.
The interaction between the twenty-four mountains, five elements, Loshu numbers, and the eight trigrams for analyzing negative and positive auras of a building creates an astrological chart using space, time, and objects.
Flying star feng shui is not limited to buildings for the Yang Zhai or living in which the rules related to directions apply equally to all the built structures and the buildings and gravesites for Yin Zhai or spirits.
Where To Put Your Buddha Statue Flying Star Feng Shui?
Buddhists have a secure location for a Buddha statue. It is required for a prayer altar, which is completed only after including the statue of Buddha.
Many types of Buddha statues with different poses and styles are used in feng shui to help the chi energy move all over your garden and home space.
There are symbolism and meaning of each Buddha statue and its rules and relationship to the space where you want to place it.
- 😄MULTI-PURPOSE-- It can be used for home decoration,car decoration and so on....
- 😄CUTE&SMALL-- 2.4'' in height and 3.5'' in width. It is handmade and well...
- Material: Polystone
- Symbol of power; coordinating; affordable option for customized gift
- Inspire happiness and prosperity with this buddha statue.
- Intricately crafted statue in a black and silver finish.
- ✔️ EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP - Premium sculpted cold cast bronze - real bronze...
- ✔️ COLLECTIBLE - Measures 9 inches tall, 6.25 inches wide, and 3 inches...
Last update on 2021-04-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Is Flying Star Placement In Feng Shui?
Flying star feng shui 2020–2021 shows that the Tai Sui (Grand Duke) is in the north. The Three Killings and the South Po are in the South. In 2021, the South is not much favourable due to its governance by the illness star.
It also indicates issues in investing for real estate, health issues specifically in pregnant and older women. You can place the Buddha statue in the north to activate the space.
What is flying star placement in feng shui
- Good stars bring wealth, fame, and good luck. In contrast, bad star brings misfortunes, bad luck, and illness, or ill-health.
- With time, flying stars keep changing its placements, which reverse auspicious positions to inauspicious and the inauspicious to auspicious.
- However, analysing the flying stars and incorporating remedial measures can help enhance good stars and prevent harm due to bad stars.
- As instanced by the flying star feng shui 2016, the monkey year, the illness star 2 dominated the annual feng shui chart of 2016.
- Due to the flying star 5 or the yellow star placed in the Northeast, illness flying star 2 in the center.
- Hostile or the quarrelsome flying star 3 in the Northwest, and the robbery flying star 7 in the North sector in 2016.
- According to these positions, feng shui products can energize and activate the areas and the stars.
How To Use Flying Star Feng Shui Calculator?
- Flying Star technique shows the auspicious or inauspicious energy flow “chi“ of your home or any building.
- A number marks each star from one to nine. The feng shui calculator can be used by placing the chart on the big tai chi or an entire building on each floor’s facing direction.
- Now select the date and year of construction with the directions. The facing and the sitting star chart, grounded on the building or house position’s front door, will be generated by using a flying star calculator.
Flying Star Combination Meaning
- The nine energy stars, each having its characteristics and meaning, keep moving in a sequence every day.
- For general practice, keeping up with the movements can be monotonous. Besides, these are not strong like the annual stars.
- As instanced by the mountain star and water star’s interaction and combination can have distinct denotation, implications, and interpretations.
- The assessment can be done in general, whether a combination of the star is favorable or not.
- It thus helps feng shui practitioners help with planning the cure and enhancing the specific stars.
What Is Flying Star Feng Shui Period 9 Meaning?
The period usually depicts as a circle in order in traditional feng shui. It is used for constructing the Nine Palaces Chart.
flying star Feng Shui period 9 meaning
- The flying star Feng Shui period 9 is the Period 9, or the Age of Fire that will begin from February 4, 2024, a capital change for all the global structures.
- A period of accomplishments, technology, intellectual leaps, with brighter prosperity.
- An Age for Women, the flying star Feng Shui period 9, will be revealing all that you want to know to prepare for this incredible time.
- Flying stars is the powerful method of Feng Shui that determines the transformation of time of Chi.
- This transformation of energy flow is conveyed as the numbers in the flying stars chart.
Flying star feng shui for period 8 meaning
- In contrast, the Flying star feng shui for period 8 means that the house or building is built in period 8.
- We are now going to end of the period of 8.Flying star feng shui for period 8 started from February 4, 2004, and will end on February 3, 2024.
- Each period ends after 20 years. Therefore, during this transformation or a changing period.
- You need to consider certain adjustments or place feng shui cures in certain areas of your home or office.
- Due to the significant implications in the transformation period, you need to usher in new energy and safeguard your good luck.
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Flying Star Feng Shui Chart ” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
How To Read Flying Star Chart?
To read flying star chart, you need to know the following numbers representing the stars in a chart:
- The middle number – Base Star: These are also referred to as the Period Plate. It helps in flying the base star, once you know the number of Base Stars. Before determining the Sitting and Facing Stars, you need to complete and fly the Base Star chart initially.
- Right Number – Facing or the Water Star: Facing stars, that governs the career and wealth, are Yang naturally. Hence, you can activate them by water and movement.
- Left Number – Sitting or the Mountain Star: Sitting Stars, Yin in nature, governs relationships and health factors. You can activate them by hills, mountains, or in a state of inactivity.
Flying star feng shui 2021
will govern the Three Killings, or the Metal Ox zodiac sign. It will be affecting the east sector.
The Three Killings are the major misfortunes: money loss, sickness, or losing a loved one, manifesting the negative energy.
It affects the Horse, Snake, and the Goat signs of astrology. By placing Fu Dogs, Chi Lin, Coin Sword, Feng Shui Stupa, the three- statuette, plaque.
And keyring heavenly guardians, Pi Yao, or the Ksitigarbha to activate the east sector and starts to energize Flying star feng shui 2021.
What Is Feng Shui Compass?
- Feng Shui compass is typically a Chinese magnetic compass, also known as the geomantic or the Luopan compass.
- The Feng Shui practitioners utilize it for determining the accurate direction of an area, structure, item, or place.
- In other points, it is a direction finder. The compass has various formulas and information related to its functions—the needle on the compass points towards the South pole.
What Are Flying Star Combination Cures?
In the general practice of Feng Shui, the combination of a flying star can be monthly, yearly, monthly Tai-Sui/Monthly Facing Tai-Sui.
And monthly three killings. You can benefit once you know the location of your monthly star.The combination of yearly and monthly flying stars consists of 1, 4, 6, and 8 flying star numbers.
Which are considered the prosperous flying star numbers of the specific month or year. In contrast, the flying star numbers 2, 3, 5, 7 are described as inauspicious.
The star 9 acts as a catalyst for each number or star. You can place or display the Feng Shui cures in the weak or inauspicious areas of a building or a house.
After knowing each star’s elements, the sector or the star can be activated by the cures. The elements based on the stars include the following:
- Flying Star 1: Water
- Flying Star 2: Earth
- Flying Star 3: Wood
- Flying Star 4: Wood
- Flying Star 5: Earth
- Flying Star 6: Metal
- Flying Star 7: Metal
- Flying Star 8: Earth
- Flying Star 9: Fire
You can cure flying star combinations once you know your monthly or yearly numbers.
For instance, if your number is 52 for your building’s southwest sector in a certain month.
You need to apply the definition of each number, i.e., 5 and 2. You need to take necessary action or take cautions during the specific period.
How Do I Activate Flying Stars?
The year 2021 is witnessing some positive and negative sectors. The victory star has positioned in the southeast.
The multiplicative star 9 in the west, and the prosperity luck star in the Northwest sector.
In contrast, the unfavorable stars such as the illness star 2 have positioned in the South, violence star 7 in the center, and the bad luck star 5 in the east sector.
2021 & The Influence Of Flying Stars:
The negative sectors can be activated in 2020 by incorporating the following remedies:
Flying Star 2:-
- It is the illness star. To decrease the negative effects of Flying star feng shui 2021.
- The remedy for flying star 2 is by placing Buddha groove medicine statue metal stupa happy laughing Buddha with Wu Lou money bag.
- or Brass Wu Lou with Eight immortals 5.5 in South to activate this and space.
Flying Star 5:-
- It is the Bad Luck Or The Yellow Star. For counter-attacking the influence of bad luck star.
- The remedy for flying star 5 is by placing golden stupa, Fuk Luk Sau statues, golden happy Buddha.
- Or the five-element pagoda to activate the east sector and the star.
Flying Star 8:-
The Prosperity Star: Happy Buddha on money frog, money tree, or golden elephant can be placed in the Northwest for benefiting the positive energy of flying star 8 and activating the space and the star.
Flying Star 4:-
The Academic & The Romance Star: Flying star 4 can be activated by placing mandarin ducks, Chinese dragon and phoenix statue, wood horse, or double carp fish crossing dragon gate southwest space.
Flying Star 6:-
It s the celestial star. To activate flying star 6 and the southeast space, you can place a wind chime with six or eight metal tubes, a monkey riding horse, an elephant statue, or Ru Yi.
Flying Star 7:-
It is the robbery star. To activate flying star 7, you can place happy Buddha holding an ingot, blue dragon, or blue rhino and elephant amulet in the center area.
Flying Star 9:-
It is the multiplicative star, which can be activated by placing a lock coin, five-element pagoda, or money tree in the west area.
Flying Star 3:-
It is the quarrelsome star, which can be activated by placing a three-legged bird, waltz & F crystal apple, happy Buddha garden statue in the Northside sector.
Flying Star 1:-
It is the le or the favorable star which can be activated by displaying a golden happy Buddha, golden elephant, red dragon, or dragon turtle on Ru Yi in the Northside area.
You may also like to explore below articles.
- What Is Dreamcatcher Meaning + Purpose And Usages
- How To Use Feng Shui To Sell House [10 Tips For Maximum Profit]
- Feng Shui lucky animals For Prosperity [27 Animals Placement Tips]
- Feng Shui Wind Chimes Meaning & [Benefits + Placement] Guide
- Exclusive 31 Chinese New Year Flowers + Fruits Ideas To Buy In 
With feng shui, you can efficiently eliminate flying stars’ negative energy by activating negative flying stars.
Each Feng Shui flying star can be activated by displaying Feng Shui cures in the negative areas of your home, office, garden, or building.
Placing the cures in the accurate direction will enhance the affected area.
Hence, creating a welcoming space that will be full of positive energy to flourish your health, relationships, finances, and home.