How To Use Feng Shui Bells? Among many cultures, religions, and societies, bells are symbolic, valuable, and used for different purposes for centuries.
Bell is used to dispel evil spirits, and it indicates a new beginning, a fresh start, and an ending. In a religious setup, the bell is an instrument used to control activities, call to order, and time regulation.
In feng shui, bells are an outstanding tool, and having a bell on your door shows a good feng shui. In feng shui, bells act as an alert for receiving news and also disallow or bar negative energy from entering.
Wind chimes and Bells can stabilize and harmonize your home or office. Their vibrations are enough to calm any noisy environment and bring healing. They produce enough sound that can destroy stagnant energies and facilitate the flow of positive energy to your space which brings you good luck.
They are a suitable object to be added to a home or office setting.
With various benefits that anyone can get from a bell, we took the time to unravel the use of feng shui bells. In this blog, you’ll learn how to use feng shui bells.
The objective of this post is to make you have an in-depth understanding of the use of feng shui bells so that you enjoy the amazing benefits that accompany them.
These topics are explained to make our readers know more about how to use feng shui bells:
- Feng shui bell meaning? Is a bell lucky?
- Hanging bells feng shui significance
- Feng shui bells and benefits
- Feng shui bell placement
- Hanging bells on the door meaning
- Feng shui bell wind chimes meaning
- Feng shui bells with coins meaning
- Does feng shui bell sound positive effects?
- How to use feng shui bells in the bedroom
- How to use feng shui bells for stairs
- What do bells represent in the Bible?
Table of Contents
- 1 Feng Shui Bell Meaning? Is it A Bell Lucky?
- 2 Hanging Bells Feng Shui Significance
- 3 Feng Shui Bells And Benefits
- 4 Feng Shui Bell Placement
- 5 Hanging Bells On The Door Meaning
- 6 Feng Shui Bell Wind Chimes Meaning
- 7 Feng Shui Bells With Coins Meaning
- 8 Feng Shui Bell Sound Positive Effects?
- 9 How To Use Feng Shui Bells In Bedroom
- 10 How To Use Feng Shui Bells For Stairs
- 11 What Do Bells Represent In The Bible?
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 FAQs: How To Use Feng Shui Bells
Feng Shui Bell Meaning? Is it A Bell Lucky?
Feng shui bells have been found to improve your space for the attraction of good luck.
The melodious sound they produce dispels negative energy, evil spirits, and misfortune, thereby bringing positive energy, good health, longevity, and luck.
Sound has a compelling effect, which means the sound being produced by feng shui bells is compelling wealth, prosperity, and abundance to trail your doorstep.
If you want to see fortune, good luck, tranquility, and prosperity delivered into your house, then hang a feng shui bells on your door and inside the house.
The feng shui bells are effective:
- For prosperity and abundance
- Enhances the positive energy at home and office
- Good luck and fortune
Hanging Bells Feng Shui Significance
- Hanging bells have great significance according to feng shui. All the benefits feng shui bells bring will find expression in your home as a result of hanging them.
- Many businesses, homes, and establishments hang feng shui bells to produce a melodious sound that changes the vibes of their stores, and office setup, which can change the mood of their customers.
- Naturally, hearing a sweet sound alleviates stress, and promotes relaxation. Hanging feng shui bells also promote a serene environment, and eliminate your space of any bad energy.
- Each time the bells make a melodious sound; the positive energy is activated and set in motion, which then brings good luck, and fortune.
Hang the feng shui all around to bring good luck and prosperity. Feng shui bells can keep your space free of bad energies and evil spirits when used.
Feng Shui Bells And Benefits
The benefits that feng shui bells offer are remarkable and profound.
- Feng shui bells produce sounds that have a healing ability that can heal any environment of unfavorable events.
- Do you notice the effect of stagnant energy, instead of progressing, you feel stagnated? It is time to introduce feng shui bells to dislodge every stagnant energy and bad luck.
- If you want to get rid of negative energy from the surroundings of your home, then you have to hang feng shui bells outdoors.
- Use the power of sound produced by bells to destroy every blockage to the free flow of positive energy and luck into your house.
Feng Shui Bell Placement
Proper positioning is important to get the best result in feng shui.
Bell placement in the house should follow suitable positioning according to feng shui to bring luck.
You can hang your feng shui bell in the following position:
- Close to the main entrance, or front door which is the point where positive energy flows inside
- House corridor
- On your door handles outside
Each time the bell rings, the melodious sound is a reassurance that there is an inflow of positive energies into your home.
Hanging Bells On The Door Meaning
In feng shui, the meaning that surrounds hanging bells on the door is imperative.
Hanging bells on the front door is an efficient means of drawing positive energy into your apartment. It is exceptionally good at attracting positive (chi) energy.
Hanging bells on the door is an additional home decoration. Hanging bells on the door shows that your house is auspiciously positioned to receive prosperity and fortune.
Feng Shui Bell Wind Chimes Meaning
Wind chimes are recognized in feng shui as a tool for transforming the vibes within the environment.
- Feng shui bell wind chimes are made using a pair of hollow metal pipes that produce melodious sounds that are sweet to the ear when they hit each other.
- The meaning of feng shui bell wind chimes surrounds its benefits and symbolism. Wind chime produces a calm sound that soothes stressful moments.
- It energizes your environment to receive luck and fortune. Simply put, wind chimes facilitate good luck and fortune to enter your surroundings.
- The effect of sound on mankind cannot be neglected. A feng shui bell wind chime can dispel every negative energy and usher in new and positive energy.
- So, you will do yourself a favor by having one installed at the entrance of your home. Likewise, bells can be fixed in the corridor of your house.
In feng shui, wind chimes represent a metal element, and the metal element is associated with precision, clarity, progress, and success. Wind chimes help to rejuvenate dead or stagnant energy too, leaving you with good and balanced energy.
Feng Shui Bells With Coins Meaning
Hanging feng shui bells with coins is a positive means of bringing fortune and abundance.
In Chinese culture, coins are a symbol of fortune, abundance, wealth, and happiness. So, when you have feng shui coins, made with a metal bell, means that wealth and luck will certainly be attracted to your home.
According to feng shui, the proper placement is to be on the front doorknob, which is inside, to bring positive energy.
In feng shui, the main door of your house is ultimately important as it serves as a way medium through which the energy enters your home.
Feng Shui Bell Sound Positive Effects?
Hanging feng shui bells can change the course of events in your environment. The sound from these bells is significant to human beings.
There are many positive effects of the feng shui bell sound, and some of them are listed below.
- The feng shui bell sound brings joy and happiness.
- The feng shui bell sound relieves stress and emotional instability.
- Feng shui bell sound is a healing therapy that heals pains and weakness.
- Feng shui bell sound can change the vibes within your space.
- Feng shui bell sound ushers in luck and prosperity because of its auspicious nature.
- Feng shui bell sound can improve health and foster relaxation.
- Feng shui bell sound can improve your sleep and alleviates anxiety.
How To Use Feng Shui Bells In Bedroom
Feng shui bells are installed inside the bedroom because of their favorable impact.
- Feng shui bells in the bedroom are a good way of improving and strengthening love and relationship.
- Bells have the power to heal broken relationships and love when placed inside the bedroom.
- If you are looking for ways to improve your relationship, try using feng shui bells inside your bedroom.
- The secret is to place it where it will ring regularly. For proper placement, the feng shui bells on the bedroom doorknob.
- Each time the door is opened and closed, the bell will ring, and this helps in promoting love between partners. It brings love and luck too.
How To Use Feng Shui Bells For Stairs
A stair is an important component of the house. In feng shui stairs have an impact on the energy that enters the home.
Stairs help to take the positive energy within a home into the next. That is why if stairs are wrongly positioned, they can upset the flow and stability of energy within the house.
Hence, you can introduce feng shui bells for stairs. Hanging feng shui bells for stairs can help to harmonize the energy that flows inside.
The feng shui bells ensure the energy there is stabilized and balanced. The bells also make this house component auspicious.
What Do Bells Represent In The Bible?
You will come across bells mentioned inside the bible many times.
- In the Old Testament time, bells are a symbol of holiness, especially when God told Moses to make part of Aaron’s priesthood cloth.
- The bells represent the holiness God placed upon Aaron as a priest.
- In the bible, Bells are among the items God gave to Moses to be part of consecration items. They show if the priest is still alive while ministering in his priesthood office.
- In modern times, bells are used to organize worship and service in Christianity. The bells come in different sizes. Different denominations make use of them for different purposes.
- The bigger bells are placed on a tower outside the church to serve as an alert to let worshippers know the service is about to start.
- The smaller types are used in the church to conduct service.
Feng shui provided many ways of channeling luck into the house. To benefit, just need to be committed to this practice.
Engaging feng shui principles can bring lasting changes to your life, career, and home. Going with these principles doesn’t cost to be used.
The feng shui bells are accessible to be used and are connected with good energy. Place them either inside or outside of your home to attract auspicious and positive energy.
Get feng shui bells in the market and hang them around your home. Hang on the main doorknobs so that the bells can continue to make a sound when the door is opened and closed.
Make your home an abode of luck by hanging bells there. Bells will help you to remove bad energies and bless your family with protection.
The pleasant sound coming from them makes your home to be calm, and peaceful for habitation.
FAQs: How To Use Feng Shui Bells
Q: What Is Feng Shui Bell?
In feng shui, bells are symbolic and have a powerful effect.
They can dispel evil spirits, and negative energy, and replace them with auspicious energy that attracts strength, success, fortune, calmness, happiness, and luck.
Depending on your choice, the bell can be placed outside or inside.
Q: What Are The Types Of Feng Shui Bells?
There are different types of feng shui bells you can choose from.
Stone wind chimes
Metallic Gong style
Iron wind chimes
Feng shui bells
Yin Yang bells
Q: Where Should I Hang Feng Shui Bells?
According to feng shui, feng shui bells can be hung following the auspicious directions such as the northwest, west, southwest, center, and northeast direction. It is stated that hanging the bell at the center promotes sound health.
Q: Can We Consider Feng Shui Bells To Be Lucky?
Feng shui bells are considered to be a facilitator of luck. Their ringing attracts luck and eliminates evil spirits.
Q: Which Type Of Feng Shui Bell Is Good?
The feng shui bells are good and can be used at home are feng shui bells, iron wind chimes, metallic gong style, brass wind chimes, and Yin Yang bells.
They are effective in removing negative energies from the house. They make your environment suitable, calm, and peaceful.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.