And they have to be avoided while building a new home. Any structural impediment can have an impact on how energy naturally flows and emits sha chi, and the worst part is that these structures can’t always be removed.
But there are feng shui remedies for every life issue be it like these poison arrows in the house. These impairments of home designs are known as the “pierce through the heart” in feng shui. The location of these exposed pillars in house will define which elements of the household’s life will be affected by their negative impacts. Most of the curses originating from exposed beams and pillars will be addressed in this article.
What Pillars Indicate in the house as per Feng Shui ?
The goal of pillars and columns in a house is to distribute the load uniformly across the floor. However, if they are constructed in the incorrect location or orientation, they may cause harm to the occupants.
A poorly constructed pillar might stifle the growth of family members and lead to disagreements. As a result, understanding the basic principles of feng shui for pillars in the house, for beams, is critical.
Are exposed pillars a bad feng shui home? What all sector it impacts
An exposed pillar in the living room cuts through the core of the house like a blade. The location of these unattractive pillars in the house will define which elements of the household’s life will be affected by their negative impacts.
- When there is an exposed pillar in the living room, wealth luck is disrupted, and terrible luck, including poor health, can befall the patriarch.
- When it comes to the kitchen area, the matriarch can grow irritable and ill, and her luck can suffer as well.
- Residents’ careers would be jeopardized if the bad layout is on the front balcony. and there would be very few chances to advance.
Top 15 feng shui Remedies For Exposed Pillars In House?
Placing a mirror on an exposed pillar will help to visually “remove” it. When using this option, keep in mind that the mirror’s upper part must be at least above the head in order to be functional.
- The goal behind putting wallpapers on pillars as a solution for bad feng shui house design is to help it blend in with the background walls of the room.
- This is done so that the pillar can go unnoticed from certain angles unless a resident makes an effort to detect it.
- If paintings were hung on the pillars, the house occupant would be greeted by the artwork rather than the menacing “sword” through the heart.
- This has the potential to transform negative bad energies into positive good ones.
- Mountains in landscape paintings are a wonderful choice because they are often auspicious and create a mountain of protection between you and the pillar.
- Feng shui friendly Plants have a greater impact in correcting the enetgies. Potted plants are a popular solution for freestanding or exposed pillars. Place them at the pillar’s corners, especially. It is preferable if the plants are taller.
- However, keep in mind that the plants should not be allowed to grow to an excessive size in comparison to the available living area.
- Even knee-height little plants would provide some protection, which is preferable to doing nothing.
5. Build a cabinet
- This is a pretty powerful remedy for permanently removing a pillar from space and the effective answer to the question “how to get rid of bad luck in the house”.
- The pillar is successfully made into a wall by adding a cabinet as an extension to it. As a result, the feng shui affliction would be removed from the property.
- The cabinet should be at least one foot taller than the individual making use of the cure.
6. 5 emperor coins
- The five Emperor coins are coins that originate in the Qing dynasty during the era of the Five Qing Emperors.
- It is thought that when the coins are exhibited together, they can bring good luck and effectively fight off negative energy. As a result, it’s widely utilized as a quick fix for sha chi problems.
- At an angle of 45 from the overhead beam suspend two bamboo f to represent the Bagua.
- The mouthpieces should be pointing up. The mouthpieces of the flutes can also be hung vertically with the mouthpieces facing up.
8. Fake Firecrackers
- Hang fake firecrackers in a characteristic lucky red color to infuse the room with energizing, uplifting chi.
- Firecrackers serve the purpose of providing you with increased good energy or chi thereby eliminating the bad chi arising from the exposed beam or pillar.
9. Canopy Cures
Hanging a canopy over the bed under the beam in the bedroom offers visual respite and a smoothing effect, which reduces the strong, linear chi from the beams.
- Place a light beneath or adjacent to the beams. This provides a warmer environment with qi and eliminates the creation of an unseen force.
- If no light is permitted, such as in your bedroom, drape a piece of cloth over the beam loosely enough to allow qi to flow freely.
11. Laughing Buddha
- Any laughing buddha can not suffice. The Laughing Buddha must be in the well-known posture of pointing up with his arms as if holding something such as a beam.
- Putting it beneath the beam will need it to act as a mountain, sustaining the beam. Considering the manner the laughing Buddha is grinning, it appears that this work is far too simple for him.
12. False wall or ceiling
The most efficient approach to permanently fix this is to construct a fake ceiling or artificial wall that essentially “removes” the beam off the room. You will be able to sleep well as well as live blissfully ever after.
If you’re building a new house and contractual labor has been planned, installing fake ceilings or walls seems to be the finest and most perfect way to tackle this feng shui problem.
13. Bed headboard
If and when the beam is only slightly projecting through the ceiling and intruding on the sleeper’s forehead, a thicker-bodied headboard could simply reposition the bed away from the beam’s lateral position, sufficient to try and prevent the person from an overhead beam.
Curtains next to the bed could likewise help to mitigate the negative impacts of Overhead beams. These also give the impression of a fake wall that really conceals the beam.
Certain crystals are particularly utilized to aid in the implementation of feng shui in a home. They are more capable of providing such support as they grow in size.
Amethyst, in particular, is frequently utilized in the house to represent mountains. These can not solely offer backing assistance, but they could likewise “hold” the descending sha chi emanating via a beam.
How To Decorate A Pillars In House As a feng shui cure?
Rather than removing your pillar or beam, one may beautify the drab pillars as well as make them seem lovely, thereby removing the bad feng shui. Below are some suggestions:
- Make a Green Décor Out of Your Column.
- Use a wall mirror to dress up the column.
- Build a café or an eating area out of your column.
- Wooden materials should be used to cover the column.
- Within that Column, put a wall lamp or a crystal chandelier.
- To get an antique vintage feel, leave the column uncompleted.
- Placing a piece of art pieces or wallpaper within your column.
- DIMENSION: Fixture Dimensions: 19.68"(D) x 35.43"(H), Ceiling Plate Dimensions:...
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNED --- Deluxe hanging light features with clear, prismatic...
- ✅Lightweight, easy to hang chain comes attached
- ✅ Large size 15.75"
- Item: Five imitative ancient Chinese coins are tied together with red Chinese...
- Meaningful design: The 5 coins are carved respectively with names of 5 Emperors...
- Unique design and high quality antique finish Krishna intricate details and a...
- GIFTING: Krishna as a gift is both auspicious and classy. This product blends...
- Gold Buddha Statue - Happy and joyful fat Buddha statue is here to brighten your...
- Feng Shui decor - rub the Buddha belly to bring good fortune, wealth &...
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Feng Shui Cures For A Pillar In The Northeast Corner
- A notable flaw in the home is the pillar on the northeast side. The presence of pillars is comparable to pounding a spike into our skull. It is a bad feng shui design.
- Since a pillar is a vital building component of a home, your only choice is to reduce the impacts. You may cover the pillar using a mirror to make it vanish metaphorically.
- Maintain as much cleanliness as possible in the northeast quarter; do not let this area become untidy.
Pillar Inside The Living Room As Per Feng Shui
Pillar found in the living room is considered bad in feng shui as it signifies a cut through the core of the house like a blade and necessary steps to cure this curate should be taken ASAP.
The best remedy is to find a way to eliminate the pillar either by removing it if possible or by finding a way to conceal it, this can be done through decorations.
Feng Shui Things To Avoid With Regards To Pillars In Houses [Dos + Do Nots]
1. Pillars near front of the main gateway
- A pillar should never be placed in front of the main gateway or feng shui entryway. There shouldn’t even be a pillar directly next to the front door.
- These operate as a ‘dwarvedha,’ and perhaps a structure that causes the impediment. As a result of front pillars for houses, inhabitants will confront several challenges on their road to greatness.
2. a Pillar near stairway or center of the house
A defect in this is a pillar in the heart of the home or perhaps a stairway. People who live in such a home may be monetarily strained and suffer from stomach-related illnesses.
3. Pillars in room in the home
A pillar in just about any room in the home will serve as a venomous arrow, particularly if it is square having sharp edges.
Green succulent shrubs may be used to conceal or disguise the edges. Remember to replace the shrubs regularly since the unfavourable vibe from the pointed edges and sides is so intense that flowers or shrubs can rapidly dry out.
4. living room Pillars
A pillar in the living room center is common. The common room is the place in which the energy may flow freely. When there is a living room with pillars, one could separate it into two areas instead of just having a single area obstructed by pillars.
How many pillars in house can be feng shui?
In feng shui pillars indicates the elemenys that takes load for a floor of the house. As there is no such number restricted for pillars in house but 7 and 9 numbers are considered as a lucky number in feng shui . So these can be considered as numbers for pillars along with the pillar requirements.
Before you design or buy a house, pay attention to the particular position of the rooms throughout the house since an unsuitable layout and Pillars In House can result in a variety of negative feng shui treatments.
As you could also see in the examples earlier in this article. If you encounter a situation that you can’t control, utilize the feng shui effective treatments outlined above for every unsuitable setup or layout.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “ Pillars In House” board on Pinterest. Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exciting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.