The Feng Shui birth element is the basic element in this that determines your personality and the primary tendencies of your life. This is the starting point for your entire Feng Shui journey and hence this is of paramount importance.
If you don’t know your birth element or you want to calculate based on the birth chart, then you are at the correct place. We are going to tell you everything you need to know about Feng Shui Birth Element.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
Your element gives you all the necessary information to have the basic information you need to cure your Feng Shui defects.
And the way you need to organize your life and your living space to find a better future and enrich your life with the principles of Feng Shui.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Feng Shui?
- 2 Feng Shui 5 Elements Meaning
- 3 What Is My Feng Shui Birth Element?
- 4 What Is Your Element By Birthday?
- 5 What Are My Feng Shui Colors?
- 6 What Is My Feng Shui Number?
- 7 Feng Shui Birth Element Metal
- 8 Feng Shui Birth Element Earth
- 9 Feng Shui Birth Wood Element
- 10 Feng Shui Birth Element Fire
- 11 Feng Shui Birth Element Water
- 12 Feng Shui Birth Element Chart
- 13 Feng Shui Birth Element Colors
- 14 Feng Shui Birth Element Finder
- 15 What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Signs and Feng Shui Elements?
- 16 Feng Shui Kua Number and Feng Shui Birth Element Tips
- 17 Feng Shui Element Based On Birthday
- 18 The Feng Shui Elements Cycle
- 19 Feng Shui Birth Element Kua Vs Pakua
- 20 Conclusion
Before we get to know everything about Feng Shui Birth Elements, here are some common questions that are answered below.
What is Feng Shui?
In English Feng means “wind” and Shui means “water.” It is an ancient combination of art and science in China. Which is originated over 3000 years ago so in the Chinese culture practitioners used to build beautiful houses, buildings.
And farming by using this art. For more understanding check this Complete Guide on Feng Shui.
Feng Shui 5 Elements Meaning
Feng Shui comprises of Five Elements, which are Earth, Water, Metal, Wood, and Fire. Check here to understand the meaning of Five Elements.
What Is My Feng Shui Birth Element?
Below is the complete Feng Shui Birth chart to understand your Feng Shui Birth Element. It basically the last digit of your lunar birth year, which determines your element like below.
- Metal: Birth years ending in 0 or 1.
- Water: Birth years ending in 2 or 3.
- Wood: Birth years ending in 4 or 5.
- Fire: Birth years ending in 6 or 7.
- Earth: Birth years ending in 8 or 9.
So did you find that , what is your birth element?
What Is Your Element By Birthday?
Find out in detail about your Feng shui element by Birthday. Below is the table which lets us know the elements based on our Birthday.
|Triplicity||Day Ruler||Participating Ruler|
|Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)||Sun||Saturn|
|Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)||Venus||Marc|
|Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius )||Saturn||Jupiter|
|Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)||Venus||Moon|
What Are My Feng Shui Colors?
Feng Shui colors reflect us based on the Five Feng Shui Elements. Below is the colors list.
- Wood: Green, Brown.
- Fire: Red, Strong Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink.
- Earth: Light Yellow, Sandy/Earthy, Light Brown.
- Metal: White, Gray.
- Water: Blue, Black.
Find out all Feng Shui colors related article for your better understanding.
- Best Feng Shui Bedroom Colors – 2020 Guide
- Create Good Feng Shui By Colors 2020 – FengShuiTricks
- Feng Shui Colors For Home – 2020 Tips
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui Bedroom Tips” board on Pinterest 😊. You can also follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest, for more such interesting Boards, Pins, and Videos.
What Is My Feng Shui Number?
Add the last two numbers of your year of birth and bring it to a single digit. Add your single-digit to number 5. Bring this number to a single digit, too, if needed. This is your Kua Number!
Your birth element is a combination of your Chinese Zodiac animal signs.
And the element that belongs to you out of the five basic elements of Earth, Water, Wood, Fire, and Metal.
These areas associated with a particular year of the Chinese calendar, that starts on the second new moon day of the year as the Chinese calendar is based on the Lunar year.
As such the Chinese year starts in the month of February and is not starting in January as the western calendar.
While calculating your birth element, you must understand that each of the five elements dominates your life for two years in a cycle of 10 years.
Which is called the 10 heavenly stems or 10 stems in the Feng Shui terms.
The method to find your Feng Shui element is simple and easy but you must have the knowledge about your lunar birth year;
Your FengShui Birth element based on your lunar birth year can be found as follows:
|Lunar year ending with||Your Birth Element|
From the above Feng Shui Birth chart is it can be seen that the birth element can be easily calculated based on your lunar birth year.
But you must know that the lunar year starts in the month of February and hence those who are born in the month of February must watch carefully about the actual lunar year they were born to find their actual FengShui birth element.
Feng Shui Birth Element Metal
Metal is one of the five basic elements of Feng Shui Based on the Taoist elements of Wu Xing. You belong to this element of Feng Shui by placing the right metal elements.
And colors into your living places like home or rooms space this will facilitate the optimal flow of the life energy of Chi.
The main attributes of the Feng Shui birth element metal are as follows
- The people who have the FengShui birth element metal are the ones who take care of others and are very creative in nature.
- And with a home that strengthens their energy, they can exhibit higher creative power that will be beneficial to the entire humanity.
- The people with FengShui birth element metal should use the colors of Red, orange, purple, magenta, pink, strong yellow being the colors of the Fire. And sandy and earthy colors and tones that represent the Earth element.
- These people with Feng Shui birth element metal can use the colors of the Metal Element and the green and brown for the Feng Shui Wood Element.
- They need to pay more attention to the South West corner of their homes for love and marriage and Center area for growth and Cultivation.
- The Feng Shui metal element has the power of strengthening water and destroying wood. It is strengthened by the earth while it is weekend by the element of water.
- The FengShui birth element exhibits a dynamic and flexible energy offering to support the sectors of benefactors, families, children, and helpful people.
- For boosting the presence of this element of metal in these sectors of your home you should have the colors of the grey and white to dominate these sectors of your home office other spaces you are using.
The characteristics of the Feng Shui birth element Metal are:
- The FengShui birth element metal is primarily Yin in nature signifying that it is receptive in nature and exhibits feminine qualities that show that the flow of energy is inwards having a contracting nature.
- But in certain circumstances, it expresses the characters of the Yang and is associated with the autumn season of the year.
- And has the property of slowing down in the period just before the dormancy.
- The Feng Shui birth element metal has the power to represent strength, rigidity, and power of determination.
- The Feng Shui birth element Metal is associated with the colors of grey and white and by decorating your spaces with this color you can add strength to this element.
You can use the following to decorate your spaces and have a dominant Fengshui birth element Metal in them namely
- Metallic Buddhas
- Metal picture frames
- Artwork depicting metal
Feng Shui Birth Element Earth
The Earth is one of the five elements of FengShui when it becomes your FengShui birth element Earth.
- You can enhance or moderate its effect on the living spaces with the use of its attributes.
- By doing this it is possible to control and optimize the flow of Chi the life energy inside the spaces that are important to you.
- With the use of specific materials, we can easily activate this element and get all the good effects of the Fengshui birth element Earth.
- There are ways to strengthen or moderate the effects of other Feng Shui elements to create a perfect Feng Shui harmony and balance in your home or office or other spaces and this will lead to a happy and fulfilling life.
The basic attributes of Feng Shui birth element Earth
- The element of Earth is primarily Yin in nature and hence it is receptive and feminine in manifestation. But in certain circumstances, it is possible to make it active in its masculine form.
- This has the stabilizing and centered energy flow and is governed by its four seasons.
- And five elements and this Feng Shui birth element Earth represents the period of transition between the seasons.
- When the Feng Shui birth element Earth is in its destructive mode it is weakened by Wood.
- And the Earth element weakens the effect of the water element.
- When in the productive cycle the Fire element strengthens the Earth Element and it adds strength to the metal. It is good to use the earth and neutral earthy colors like Yellow, Ecru, Light brown, and Tan.
Some of the decorative items you can use to enhance the power of your Feng Shui birth element Earth are
- Salt lamps
- A zen garden
- Stones and crystals
- Earthenware elements
- Wooden zen table garden
- Items made from clay or terra cotta
- Pieces of art that depict items of the earth
Feng Shui Birth Wood Element
Those who come under the Feng Shui Birth Element Wood manifest in their ways and these people are found to be extremely helpful to others and are very generous in nature.
Knowing your Feng Shui birth elements is necessary to bring changes in the décor.
And the composition of your living space to have a balanced flow of Chi in your home or office depending on the requirements of your Feng Shui Birth Element Wood.
This helps in nourishing your home with Feng Shui that adds to your wealth and happiness by making little changes in your living or working space.
- The people who have the Feng Shui Birth Element Wood are ambitious in nature. And work hard and focus constantly on a project they are doing to improve their living standards.
- Their visionary energy is always focused on the expansion of their activities in search of a natural paced and steady growth.
- They can find ways to go up in life if they make their home Feng Shui compliant for the necessary support, encouragement and boosting their energy levels to reach higher levels in their lives.
- The best colors for the people who come under the Feng Shui Birth Element Wood are the Green and brown for wood or blue and black for water.
- These people have to avoid colors like Red, purple, orange, magenta, pink, strong yellow signifying the Fire element, or white and gray representing the Metal element.
- These people belonging to the Feng Shui Birth Element Wood must use Vibrant plants or images of lush forests or meadows or mirrors, fountains and other water features.
- And water art images as decorative items to increase the Feng Shui Wood Element. At the same time, they have to minimize the use of many candles.
- Big fireplace in East or Southeast, decorating with images of fire or sunsets/sunrise, as well as strong metal elements in decor items or house features.
- These people have to pay special attention to the East corner for health and family and the southeast for Money and abundance.
Feng Shui Birth Element Fire
The people who come under the feng shui birth element fire are usually very energetic and are very active in their lives.
They are very creative with abundant mental energy and are found to be people who have offered new things to the betterment of the people around them.
They have their ways of expressing their sense of creativity that makes them special among others.
- As they are very often open with their expression of their creativity and they can add uniqueness in whatever they do. If they are supported by a strong Feng Shui home they can go up and up in their lives without the feeling of getting burnt out.
- The right colors for the people with Feng Shui birth element fire to be used in their home. And working space is the colors of Fire elements like purple, Red, orange, pink, magenta, strong yellow.
- Or that of the Feng Shui Wood Element like green and brown. They should avoid the colors of the Water element like Blue and black.
- The decorative items for the homes of those with feng shui birth element fire are the candles, fireplace and, images of fire or sunsets/sunrise.
- But they should not use or use sparingly things like too many mirrors, water images, Fountains.
- For these people who belong to the feng shui birth element fire, the South corner of the southern part of their home gives them fame and a high reputation.
Feng Shui Birth Element Water
Those who come under the Feng Shui Birth Element Water are by nature very sensitive and have a very strong power of intuition.
They are very creative and are very good at expressing their ways of expression. But for these people, it is necessary to maintain a good basic physical structure.
And mental stamina and must focus on one thing at a time to reach the level of fame and success that is not for others to even think of.
- These people with Feng Shui Birth Element Water are most of the time calm and are easy-going and resemble a free-flowing stream in their daily activities.
- But have the power and determination to conquer any type of challenge. With their hidden storehouse of energy which they can call at the required time.
- These people with the Feng Shui Birth Element Water can face any type of problem and come out of it with full success. They have to focus on their home in such a way that the Feng shui inside it can nurture their inner strength to scale new heights.
- The good colors for those with the Feng Shui Birth Element Water are the white and grey. Those are the colors of the element Metal and blue and black the colors of Water. They have to avoid the colors of the Earth element like Sandy and Earthly colors.
- For best results, the people with Feng Shui Birth Element Water should use decorative items like mirrors, water art, or photo images, Fountains, and other water features.
- They should not use items like earth related images, too many crystals and rocks, earthenware, etc. The people with Feng Shui Birth Element Water should pay utmost attention to the Northern area of their homes
Feng Shui Birth Element Chart
Feng Shui is a science of energy flow in live spaces and the vibrations they create in the environment leading to positive or negative changes in personality and human beings.
- In Feng Shui, the entire universe is divided into 5 basic elements of Fire, Earth, water, metal, and Wood.
- The characteristics of all living things are governed by all these 5 basic Feng Shui elements though all of these elements are existing in every one of us.
- To know the colors that one has to use the decorative items one has to place in their living spaces you need to know your Feng Shui birth element.
- And for this, you can use the Chart. This is given by the ancient Chinese Feng Shui masters and is based on the Chinese lunar calendar.
- By using the Feng Shui Birth Chart you can easily find your Feng Shui birth element and once you know this you will be able to use the principles of Feng Shui.
- To attain peace, success, and prosperity in your life. This the basis of your Feng Shui and use this Feng Shui Birth Chart to know the element. That governs you and with this knowledge, you can make Feng Shui work for you in all the ways.
- To know your Feng Shui birth element using the Element Chart you have to take your date of birth in the date/ month/ year format.
- And find the column under which your date of birth falls represents your Feng Shui birth element.
- It is to be noted that the lunar year of the Chinese calendar starts from the second moon of the western calendar.
- And hence it starts in the middle of the month of February and hence those who have their date of births in the month of February must consider this.
- Fact carefully to match their year of birth with the right year on the Chinese lunar calendar.
Feng Shui Birth Element Colors
Feng Shui is the science of energy flow and the colors represent the light that is a form of energy that has an impact on your body and mind.
So, it is necessary to know the Feng Shui Birth Element Colors that are best suited to you. You have to carefully select the colors that are more suited to you and the ones that you have to avoid using to prevent the energy flow from going haywire.
As per the Birth Element Colors concepts, it is believed that by using the particular colors for your Element it will enhance your life in all ways.
So, here let us see the Birth Element Colors for each of the individual elements of Feng Shui.
The colors for the Element are divided into two groups as the ones that are good for your element.
That supports and nourishes you and the ones that are not good for you which are capable of weakening your energy.
- Feng Shui Wood Color: Colors you can use are: green, brown, blue, black, earthy Colors to avoid are: Red, Purple, Magenta, White and grey
- Feng Shui Fire: Colors to use are the green, brown, red, purple, Magenta, Colors to avoid are: blue, black, earthy,
- Feng Shui Earth: Colors to use are the: Red, purple, magenta, earthy, Colors to avoid are grey, white, blue
- Feng Shui Metal: colors to be used are: Earthy, Grey and white, Colors to be avoided are: red, purple, magenta, black and Blue
- Feng Shui Water: Colors to be used are: Blue, black, white, gray, Colors to be avoided are: Earthy, green, red, purple, magenta
These are the colors for the Feng Shui Birth element colors and use more of the colors that are given under colors to be used under each element and minimize or avoid the colors that are given as the colors to be avoided.
Feng Shui Birth Element Finder
Feng Shui Birth element is the most basic information you need to find to use the principles of Feng Shui to enrich your life. As per this old Chinese traditional science of energy and spaces.
The ancient Chinese Feng Shui masters have divided the entire universe into 5 basic elements and they are classified as the Fire, Water, Metal, Earth, and Wood.
All the persons can be brought under one of these basic elements of Feng Shui and for this, we can use the Feng Shui Birth element chart.
- The classification of the persons under the Feng Shui under the elements is based on the year of birth of the person and with the year of birth as the basic data.
- It is possible to find his Feng Shui birth element. The Feng Shui Birth element chart has listed the years of the Chinese Lunar year.
- Under each of the five elements of Feng Shui and by finding the name of the element under which your year of birth comes can be found out and this is your Feng Shui birth element.
- Once you know this you will be able to use various colors, decorative items, and the place concepts to tone up your life under Feng Shui.
- Thus using this as the birth element finder it is now possible to find your Feng Shui Birth Element. However, while using the birth element chart, pay attention to find your right year of birth in the Chinese birth calendar.
- When you have found out your Feng Shui Birth Element using this chart, you can find out the things you need to do in your home to make your home or office fully compliant with the Feng Shui principles.
- Based on the Feng Shui Birth element finder and after determining your birth element view the things that must be done to make your home space
- Feng Shui friendly so that the energy flow of Chi is restored to the required levels and the same is retained for higher levels of success and prosperity.
What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Signs and Feng Shui Elements?
Feng Shui is the best way to create harmonious spaces in your home and work and it is said to help in rectifying the errors in the flow of Chi the life energy.
Apart from this, Feng Shui can also be used for auspicious or lucky dates for doing specific activities and it can also be used for matchmaking for marriages and long term personal or business relationships.
This can be easily done by knowing What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Sign and Feng Shui Element?
The Chinese traditional Astrology and Feng Shui are closely related to one another and by studying both as a complex.
And interlinked science it is possible to both decorate your home and find the best mate for your life with the right application of these two sciences.
By knowing what’s your Chinese Zodiac Signs and Feng Shui Elements and with the use of the Feng Shui now you can understand clearly the things.
That will help you remove all the problems in your life as well as in your home or office so that your life proceeds with peace of mind, prosperity, and success.
There are two schools of Feng Shui Astrology the Bazi or the four pillars of Destiny school and know more details about your life.
And your personality by knowing What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Sign and Feng Shui Element? If you want to know more about you and get a good astrological profile about yourself as well as the health.
And home life then you can go under the 9- Star Ki School.
And know What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Sign and Feng Shui Element? Under this as well.The calculation made under these systems of Chinese astrology and Feng Shui is based on your date and time of your birth.
After you know What’s Your Chinese Zodiac Signs and Feng Shui Element? You will find that your birth element under Feng Shui is aligned with the Chinese zodiac signs.
And with the aid many Feng Shui birth element charts and Feng Shui birth element calculators available online.You will be able to find your Zodiac signs under the Chinese Astrology and the birth element under Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Kua Number and Feng Shui Birth Element Tips
The Kua number and the birth element are two important aspects of it and though they are different from each other.
To know more about these two vital factors of Feng Shui you must have more knowledge about the Feng Shui birth tips. And how they are calculated and also about the Feng Shui Ba- Gua which means the “ Eight Areas “.
That is defined by the Feng Shui while dealing with the Feng Shui for your living areas. The Bagua is a powerful Feng Shui tool that is used for Feng Shui analysis rectification in your home or office.
Whereas the Feng Shui birth element is your classification under one of the elements that are basic to the Feng Shui. This is done by locating your Chinese year of birth in the Feng Shui birth element chart.
The Feng Shui Birth Element is the basic element for your Feng Shui and application of other Feng Shui knowledge to find the defects and errors in your home.
Or office and make necessary corrections by decorating your home with the right Feng Shui materials to nurture, nourish, and support the flow of Chi in your home or office.
This helps in aligning your personal birth element with that of the Ba- Gua number of your home for added benefits. This will help you analyze the Birth element compatibility with your home of those who are all living with you.
The Feng shui Ba- Gua number is calculated based on the gender and the date of birth. This number is vital for you to get a complete insight into the successful implementation of your Feng Shui directions.
That can give the best vibrant and nourishing Chi energy for your home as well as for you.
While considering the Kua Number and Birth Element Tips for your success please follow the tips given below for your long term success and sustained prosperity and health.
Always use the colors that are recommended as the colors that can be used for your birth element and the colors that can be used for the element that is associated with your birth element.
Also, avoid and minimize the use of colors that are not suitable for your birth element.
Apart from this, you must see the materials that can be used for decorating your home and boost those materials and avoid those things that are stated to be not good for your birth element.
Also, take note of your Ba- Gua number and focus more on the part of the house or the other spaces as per the Kua number.
And make it as strong and dominating as possible so that you can find and retain success through combining the vital facts of your Ba- Gua number and your birth element under the Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Element Based On Birthday
The Feng Shui birth elements are the elements based on the birthday of a person and a person needs to know the same for getting the benefits of Feng Shui.
This is the starting point for the person to know his birth element and only after this, he will be able to analyze and rectify any defects in your home or working place.
A birth element under Feng Shui is so basic that it provides the right inputs into the Feng Shui system to find everything that is needed to make your life more successful and more prosperous at all times.
The feng shui birth element based on birthday in Feng Shui is the element based on them based on the birth date of the person.
And you can find your own Feng Shui Birth element by using the Feng Shui birth element chart. All you need is your Date of birth and the knowledge of the Chinese lunar calendar.
You must be taken into account that the Chinese lunar year starts in the month of February of the English calendar.
And hence you must apply suitable corrections while calculating the Feng Shui birth element based on birthday.
When you view the Feng Shui Birth element chart you will be able to find that it contains five columns one each for the basic element of the Feng Shui.
Under these various dates are given and locate your year of birth under a column of the Feng Shui Birth element based on birthday chart.
And the column under which your date of birth is found in your Feng Shui birth element.
The Feng Shui Elements Cycle
The basic principle of Feng Shui is that your home or workplace must have all the five basic Feng Shui elements in your home to have a harmonized and balanced energy flow.
However with the study of the Ba- Gua number you will be understood that some areas of your home must have additional strength of certain elements to have the desired effect.
All the basic Feng Shui elements are having their own Feng Shui element cycle and each one of the elements follows this cycle to give the best benefits to your home or office.
When you are combining the Feng Shui Birth Element and the Ba Gua number to analyze and rectify a particular defect in one of the areas of the home.
This can be done in two ways either by strengthening the area with the materials of a particular birth element or by weakening it by introducing the materials of another birth element.
This takes place in two cycles and each of the birth elements is said to have two cycles namely the productive cycle and the destructive cycle.
When a particular element is in its production cycle it is said to add strength to a particular aspect of Feng Shui while in its destructive cycle it is said to weaken a particular aspect of Feng Shui.
Thus you can use the Feng Shui elements cycle to get the desired effect from the birth element.
Feng Shui Birth Element Kua Vs Pakua
Feng Shui applies both on persons and their living spaces. Both these vital factors must be considered for the successful implementation of Feng Shui.
- The Kua- Vs- Bagua is a confusing matter to those who are not accustomed to the stud of F eng Shui and how the corrections are made to the home or workspaces.
- The Kua number refers to the personal Ku number assigned to a person based on his date of birth and gender. On the other hand, Bagua refers to the specific portions of his house or workplace.
- And the analysis of the same to provide the right types of corrections to the particular areas. These two are combined to give the best remedies to the person and his home for the best results under Feng Shui.
- The Kua- vs- the page is not overwhelming to you understand if you find the difference between these two vital aspects of Feng Shui.And learn how to apply each one of them to the full advantage of the Feng Shui principles to enrich your life.
You may like following Feng Shui guides:
- How To Energize Your Garden With Feng Shui– Complete Guide
- How To Get Lucky By Feng Shui Bamboo- Tips & Tricks
- Feng Shui Living Room Ideas – LAYOUT AND OVERALL VIBES
- Feng Shui Guide For Your Living Room– Do’s & Don’t’s
- Top 20 Feng Shui Tips To Organize Your Living Room
- How To Feng Shui For Protection – Do’s & Dont’s
- Feng Shui For Good Health – A Detailed Guide
- How To Feng Shui Your Bedroom -The Complete Guide
- Feng Shui Living Room Ideas
- Feng Shui Living Room – Top 20 Tips
- Give Your Career New Heights With Feng Shui 2020 – Complete Guide
Feng Shui is beneficial to our lives and as it starts with our birth element you have to start with learning how to find your FengShui birth element.
Find your FengShui birth element metal and other elements to have a complete view of.
How the FengShui birth element chart is used to find your FengShui birth element.
We have seen how to calculate the Kua number and how it can be combined with the Feng Shui Bagua number.
To bring out all the changes that are required for a home or a workplace to bring out all the positive energy to it.
The combination study of the Kua, the Pa- Gua, and the birth element can be used for bringing about all the changes you need for a successful Feng Shui implementation.