Feng Shui Crystals Cures- Are you sick and tired of spending a boatload of money on medicines to cure an ailment? Have you seen no improvement in your mental and physical health from the constant runs to the doctor?
If so, then there is one other thing you engage in to find the cure to all your health concerns. This practice is a science that has offered several benefits to its practitioners.
And it has a high success ratio when practiced as per the desired guidelines. It is via the use of Feng Shui crystals.
Feng Shui may seem like a hoax, but in reality, it has the ability to rejuvenate your mind and soul and bring you back to life.
The use of Feng Shui crystals in particular is what most people are inclined towards – after all, it is the most powerful Feng Shui element used in the Feng Shui practice.
If you wish to give it a try and find the cure to your worries and ailments, then this article has a breakdown of all the information you need. Below are a few feng shui usages of crystals.
Feng Shui–The Way it Works
Feng Shui is an age-old practice that draws its origins from Chinese geomancy. In this art, the forces of energy have a powerful impact on how human beings interact with their surroundings and attain balance.
Every element in the universe, no matter how big or small emits positive or negative energy. It may emit both types simultaneously as well.
For instance, if someone is angry or anxious, the aura present around them is sure to be negative. For someone happy and at peace, the energy being emitted is positive.
In Feng Shui, elements drawing their inspiration from the earth, metal, fire, water, and wood are used to enhance the presence of positive energy while eliminating negative energy.
This results in good luck, fortune, wealth creation, and improved health among other benefits.
Each practice of Feng Shui is designated to offer a particular benefit. For crystals, the different types found on the earth aid in different cures. Read ahead to learn more about what each type has to offer.
Feng Shui Crystals Types
Feng Shui crystals come in various forms and types. They can be in their raw form or be carved into Feng Shui elements such as crystal pyramids. Here are some of the types and what they have to offer.
- Rose crystal– best for improving social bonds and relationships
- Amethyst crystal – protects from danger and harm
- Jade – offers improved health
- Tigers eye – popular for its power in helping treat eye infections and improving eyesight
- Pyrite – improved fertility and a balance between masculinity and femininity
Benefits of Feng Shui Crystals Cures
The presence of the Feng Shui crystal in your home is like having a blessing in disguise. You can use multiple crystals together or focus on just one.
Even crystal pyramids can be something to add to your Feng Shui shopping list – the apex of the pyramid magnifies and enhances the overall impact of the energy being emitted.
The results are a mix of factors that impact daily life. Here are some of the cures Feng Shui crystals have to offer.
- Improved sleep–people experiencing insomnia have significantly benefitted from using Feng Shui crystals
- Alleviation of depression, anxiety, and symptoms of PTSD
- Feng Shui crystals can help rid the body of chronic pain such as migraines–simply hold the crystal in your palm and meditate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- They can help improve cognitive functioning and memory. Improved focus and concentration are also something Feng Shui crystals have to offer.
- They help re-energize the body. You will no longer feel drained out or fatigued after using Feng Shui crystals to bring your energy levels back on top.
How to Start Your Feng Shui Practice with Crystals
First, you have to enter into the practice by calming your mind and body. A nervous and stressed-out body can hamper the practice of Feng Shui.
You can meditate with the Feng Shui crystal held in your palm. Or, you can resort to aromatherapy to relax your mind. Once this is done, pick out the most favorable spots to place your Feng Shui crystals.
Ensure that the areas where the Feng Shui crystals are placed are clean and void of any unwanted items such as dust, dead plants, broken home décor items, and old newspapers and magazines.
Such items can disrupt the flow of positive energy being emitted from the Feng Shui crystals.
A pro tip here would be to conduct a deep cleanse of your home–remove all unwanted items and sweep the floors. Wash and clean all curtains, furniture, and walls.
Everything should be picture perfect and look brand new. This will help the crystal bounce off the right energy from all elements and surfaces in the room. Thus, making your Feng Shui crystal reap high returns within a few days!
Things to Keep in Mind When Using Feng Shui Crystals
Here are a few things to be mindful of when practicing Feng Shui crystals for various cures.
- Stay patient and persistent in your practice – this will enhance the overall impact of Feng Shui
- Regularly clean your crystals. Wipe down the surface with a clean cloth – you can even place the Feng Shui crystals under some running water to release any buildup of negative energy.
- To recharge your Feng Shui crystals, keep them on a windowsill where enough sunlight or moonlight can be reached. This helps recharge the energy particles inside the Feng Shui crystals.
- If your Feng Shui crystals fall and break, discard them right away and invest in another. Keeping a broken Feng Shui crystal in your home can disrupt the balance of positive and negative energies. To discard the crystal, bury it in the earth.
- By engaging in aromatherapy, the positive energy from the Feng Shui crystal can be enhanced. For this, light a scented candle or place a fragrance diffuser near the crystals.
Some Placement Tips and Guide for Feng Shui Crystals
Here are some placements for Feng Shui crystals.
- Placing the Feng Shui crystal on your bedside table can help treat insomnia
- Crystals in all four corners of the room or your home can
- For cognitive functioning and cures for brain disorders, the quartz crystal works wonders
- Making a magic elixir using Feng Shui crystals can help your body heal from potential ailments. You have to place a Feng Shui crystal near your water for a few hours. You can then drink this water for detoxification of your body.
- In the center of the room–you can place your desired Feng Shui crystal on a table in the center of your room to maximize its energy.
- For focus and improved memory, place the Feng Shui crystal on your study desk. Hematite crystals work the best for this.
- To calm the nerves, hold the crystal in your hand and engage in deep breathing exercises
You can find Feng Shui crystals at your local Feng Shui store. If you are unable to find one near you, then you can place an order for them online.
However, be mindful of the service provider selling the Feng Shui crystals. Inquire about the quality and authenticity of the crystal – you don’t want to end up getting ripped off for a dupe.
To be on the safe side, read some of the reviews about the product. This can help you make the right decision.
In addition, you can also engage in other Feng Shui practices such as placing the right plants in your home for fortune, hanging the right wall art, and using the right type of material for your furniture.
The more you engage in the practice of Feng Shui, the greater the benefits are going to be. And remember, Feng Shui is extremely strict about cleanliness – so make sure your house is clean and dust-free at all times. This will further enhance the positive energy in your home.
The Bottom Line–Get Your Feng Shui Practice With Crystals Started!
You can now find the cure to all your problems through Feng Shui. Get started right away and place your Feng Shui crystals in the recommended placements.
A positive mindset and a healthier lifestyle will be on the list of benefits almost immediately.
In addition, staying patient and calm throughout the practice is another bonus feature of making Feng Shui practice a success. Be mindful of this and you’re good to go!
If you’re looking to give a friend the perfect present, look into Feng Shui crystals. You can even guide them on the placement of the type of crystal you give them.
This is going to improve your Yin Yang balance as well. And that is exactly what makes Feng Shui a success! Try it out today and feel the difference it makes to your life yourself – you won’t regret it!
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.