Symbolism Of Crane And Placement- When it comes to seeking ways of gaining luck and fortune, an age-old practice that has its roots in Chinese geomancy cannot be forgotten.
It is the art of Feng Shui that is designed to help elevate one’s lifestyle and mental peace.
It offers a wide range of benefits extending from improved health, better relationships, academic success, financial stability, and even wealth creation.
The science that makes this come into play rests on the interplay of negative and positive energies present in the universe.
When done right, all your desired wishes and path to prosperity and wealth can be fulfilled. The Feng Shui symbol of the crane is quite popular in Chinese culture.
You may have spotted a few cranes in portraits hung in Chinese restaurants as well. The presence of the crane is a lot more than just an aesthetic.
It goes beyond that to offer a wide range of advantages. If you are someone who is looking into Feng Shui for an improvement in your way of life, then having the crane symbol around you can help.
In this article, you are going to get an insight into the Crane in Feng Shui, its meaning, symbolism, and placement. The process of Feng Shui may seem overwhelming at first, but you need not worry.
With a proper breakdown and guidance on how to go about it, you can expect the results to come to the surface immediately.
This elegant bird comes with a wide range of benefits that you can bring into your life right away! To learn all about it, read till the end!
Table of Contents
- 1 The Crane In Feng Shui
- 2 Symbolism Of Crane: Benefits It Has To Offer
- 3 Crane Placement Tips: The Guide You Need
- 4 How To Incorporate the Crane into Your Life
- 5 Things To Do While Trying Out Feng Shui
- 6 Other Feng Shui Symbols For Luck and Longevity
- 7 The Final Verdict: Get Your Feng Shui Practice Ongoing With the Crane!
In Feng Shui, the crane is believed to have been a graceful creature that existed in the old world.
It is also said to have a long life that can extend up to a thousand years.
It is a unique element in Chinese culture; you may have caught a glimpse of crane portraits and wall hangings on several occasions. And, too can incorporate it into your home as well with the right guide.
Symbolism Of Crane: Benefits It Has To Offer
- The crane has a deep-rooted symbolism in Feng Shui. It goes beyond the symbol of longevity and healthy life. It also represents nobility, loyalty, and love.
- So, if you’re looking for ways to add any of these aspects to your life, then adding the crane symbol to your Feng Shui can help.
- The healing powers given out by the presence of a crane is also something that you can benefit from in the long run.
- From improved mental and physical health, to even a cleansed and healthy aura inside and around your home, all are sure to be the defining features once you embrace the crane.
- Give this a try to see the difference it makes in your life!
Crane Placement Tips: The Guide You Need
Each placement type offers a unique benefit. Here are some of them that you can follow:
- For fame and recognition, hang a painting or image of a flying crane – make sure the crane is flying towards the sun though.
- This will enhance the overall impact and help your excel in your personal and professional life without any hurdles.
- Cranes that are standing and have stretched legs represent a long life. You can find a figurine or this and place it in the eastern area (health area) of the house.
- For wisdom and luck, this crane position can be placed in the southern area of the house.
- Paintings containing cranes can be hung at the entrance of your home.
- Doing this helps invite positive energy into your home. In the southernmost area of the home, the crane can help bring luck and opportunities in your academic or professional life.
How To Incorporate the Crane into Your Life
There are several ways in which you can add the crane figure to your home:
- A crane figurine or home décor item–these can be made of wood, glass, or even ceramic.
- Origami cranes–this helps one attain all their desired wishes, but for this, you will have to fold a thousand cranes
- A portrait or picture of a crane.
- The imagery of cranes in draperies, carpets, and crockery.
- Crystal cranes.
- Crane charms and pendants–you can find crane jewelry items at Feng Shui stores or order them online.
Things To Do While Trying Out Feng Shui
First and foremost, it is always advised to stay persistent and patient when following Feng Shui. This further helps in expediting the process and increasing your chances of attaining good luck and fortune.
The person practicing Feng shui also gives out positive and negative energies that vary from time to time. Thus, it is important to ensure that positive energy outweighs the negative.
So, be mindful of your words and behavior and keep yourself calm if you do happen to give Feng Shui a try. Here are some additional things you can do.
- Meditate or engage in any activity that brings you peace. This can be through yoga, aromatherapy, or even spending the evening in your home while reading a book. This will help in attaining mental clarity and cleaning the surrounding air from negativity.
- Maintain a clean environment in your home or office. The accumulation of dust and clutter can throw your Yin and Yang off balance. Wipe down your Feng Shui symbols as well and remove all damaged and unwanted belongings from your home.
- To create the perfect balance, add plants to your home. The lucky bamboo and jade plant are two popular plants in Feng Shui that invite good luck and positivity.
- Be mindful of the placements–this aspect is what makes the Feng Shui practice a success. You can invest in a Bagua map to discover the different types of energies in your home and use them to your advantage.
Other Feng Shui Symbols For Luck and Longevity
Apart from the crane, there are other Feng Shui symbols for a long life as well. You can add them to your Feng Shui practice to enhance the overall impact.
Here are some of the items and objects you can purchase and place in your home or office space.
1. The Feng Shui Tortoise
Tortoises are known to have the longest life span in the animal kingdom.
They can last for hundreds of years! This is why they are a powerful symbol in Feng Shui for a long lifespan. You can place the tortoise in the north or northwestern part of your home for this.
2. Feng Shui Evil Eye
The evil eye is another symbol that helps get rid of any illness, negative emotions, and hatred from entering the home.
The ideal placement for this is in the form of a wall hanging at your main entrance. Just make sure the entrance to your home is clear of any clutter and is a sight for sore eyes.
Add plants and hang a portrait of a crane at the entrance to magnify the impact.
3. Feng Shui Crystals
What is even better is if you can get your hands on a crystal tortoise. It enhances and magnifies the energy emitted and allows for better health and long life.
The placement for this is the northwest area of your room or home.
To re-energize the crystal tortoise, be sure to wipe off any dust occasionally and place it under the moonlight. If you are unable to find a crystal tortoise, any other crystal should work fine.
You can get your hands on amethyst. Placing it under your pillow or on your bedside table can help your sleep better at night and treat insomnia.
The Final Verdict: Get Your Feng Shui Practice Ongoing With the Crane!
The crane is as elegant as it looks–and it comes with the hope of better health, luck, and long life. You too can reap the benefits from the crane in Feng Shui by following the placement tips given above.
And remember, staying patient and engaging in other acts of improving your overall health are also important. Practice meditation, eat clean, and clear your mind of any stress.
The practice of Feng Shui is then sure to be a success. If you found this article interesting and wish to help a friend benefit from the crane symbol as well, then share this forward!
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.