Want to learn all about the Owl in Feng Shui? Read here to find out its meaning, benefits, and placement tips.
Over the last 3000 years, Feng Shui has been practiced as a means of attaining good fortune and luck. It stems from Chinese and is often referred to as an art or science.
In this regard, several symbols can be examined and used for reaping the desired benefits. One such figure is the owl. As the own figurine attracts wealth and good fortune.
If you have just started your journey into learning more about Feng Shui and making it a part of your life, then this is the right place to have landed on.
This article offers an in-depth insight into the owl in Feng Shui–what it means, its benefits, and placement tips for maximizing your efforts.
To learn more, read ahead. By the end of this article, you are sure to have a clear idea of what to do next to improve your wealth and fortune in life.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Feng Shui?
- 2 What Does the Owl in Feng Shui Mean?
- 3 Benefits of the Owl in Feng Shui
- 4 Placement Tips of the Owl in Feng Shui
- 5 Does The Type Of Owl Figurine Matter?
- 6 How to Enhance the Feng Shui Practice Using Owl?
- 7 Wrapping it Up!
What is Feng Shui?
With its origins in Chinese Geomancy, Feng Shui is an art that seeks to bring harmony and balance between humans and the surroundings they are living in.
The core pillar through which this is achieved is by understanding the energy levels that are in motion.
In the universe, every element emits a certain type of energy.
This can be either positive or negative. Choosing how to adjust and change your surroundings to allow positive energy to seep in, all while eliminating negative energy, is what Feng Shui focuses on.
Here are some additional benefits of practicing Feng Shui:
- Improved life chances
- Boost motivation and energy levels
- Offers rejuvenation of the mind and body
- Uplift in mental and physical wellbeing
- Positive approach toward relationships
- Professional advancement
- Self-discovery and personal development
- Protection from harm
- Spiritual uplift
- Emotional stability
- Financial soundness
- Improvement infertility
Moreover, it is important to note that the practice of Feng Shui requires patience and persistence. Fortune and good luck among other benefits are not going to knock on your door immediately after starting the practice of Feng Shui.
Since this art rests on the energy levels present within and around an individual, it can take a while for balance to be achieved. An imperfect Feng Shui is thus common during the initial stages of practice.
But, do not let this pull you down and further add to the presence of negative energy. By staying dedicated and patient, positive energy can further be enhanced, thus, leading to desired results sooner than expected.
What Does the Owl in Feng Shui Mean?
An owl figurine can be placed inside the home, car, or office to reap its energy. In addition, paintings with an owl in them can also be hung in the home to attract good luck.
The possibilities are endless. However, the placement of the owl figure does matter. But, you need not worry, we have covered that towards the end of this article as well.
Benefits of the Owl in Feng Shui
Here are some of the benefits of the owl in Feng Shui.
By practicing Feng Shui and placing the owl as per the placement requirements, you can expect the following benefits to find their way into your life.
1. Help Improve Money Circulation
If you are struggling to keep your expenses within your budget, or are not in a financially stable situation, then the owl symbol can help.
The owl symbol is often used to help in wealth circulation and creation. Try it out, you won’t regret it.
2. Attract Positive Yang Energy
Who doesn’t want positive yang energy in their life? It offers an active lifestyle, happiness, peace, and more.
If this is what you are missing in your life, then bringing in the owl is what you definitely should do next.
3. Enhances One’s Knowledge And Wisdom
The owl is known to be a symbol of wisdom, hence its presence can help attract knowledge and intellect.
There’s even a simile that goes by “as wise as an owl”, you’ve probably grown up wondering why that was so. Well, you now know!
4. Get Rid Of Unwanted Negative Energy
Negative energy is something no one wants around them. It leads to a lack of motivation, fatigue, illness, anger, and bad luck. To get rid of such energies, the owl symbol is used.
It helps draw out the negative and make room for the positive energy to flow in.
Placement Tips of the Owl in Feng Shui
In Feng Shui, placements play a big role. Each position and angle has its own level of energy to offer. With the owl, where you place it requires extra care.
Here are some placement tips that you can follow to optimize results and allow for wealth and good fortune to find their way into your home.
- Place the owl figure towards passing traffic–this is going to drive away negative energy from your home. You can place the owl figure on a window sill or as a décor item on your front porch.
- To reap success in academic or professional life, place the owl figure on your work table or study desk. Position it on the northwest corner of the table. This is also going to offer energy pertaining to wisdom and intellect while studying.
- To attract yang energy i.e. positivity, and activeness, place owl figurines or painting with owls in the corners of your home.
- For wealth creation, you can place the owl figure near your accounting books or cash register at your commercial facility or office. You can even place it on the table or desk where you sit to sort out your budget for the month.
- To make your business soar and attract clients, place the owl figure in your office’s waiting room.
- To attract prosperity and growth, placing the owl in the south or southwest corners of your living room or bedroom is a good placement to go for.
Does The Type Of Owl Figurine Matter?
The answer to this is no, it is not necessary to have a Feng Shui owl to execute this practice of reaping wealth and fortune. It is the symbol of the owl that matters.
If you can find one that is covered in a gold exterior, then that is even better. If not, then you can invest in any owl figure that you come across.
How to Enhance the Feng Shui Practice Using Owl?
- To make the Feng Shui practice come to life, the placement of the owl isn’t enough. People who have practiced Feng Shui and reaped its benefits, also advise a few changes in one’s lifestyle.
- These include being grateful and cherishing what they already have in store. In addition, be wary of your surroundings and mindful of your speech and actions add to the list as well.
- Offering charity and helping those in need also helps in getting rid of negative energy.
- By engaging in these actions, all while having the right owl in Feng Shui placement, you can expect the benefits to reach you as soon as possible.
Wrapping it Up!
So, there you have it, a breakdown of what the owl in Feng Shui represents, the benefits it has to offer, along with a few key placement tips to get your path towards wealth creation, luck, prosperity, and wisdom paved.
Remember to stay patient and persistent with the practice of Feng Shui.
The greater the presence of positive energy there is within you, the greater the inflow of further fortune is going to be.
For this, practicing mindfulness, helping those in need, and cherishing your current positing is also important.
If you found this article helpful, share it forward with a loved one to help them receive good fortune and wealth as well. They will surely thank you for it.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science-based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.