This article explains how we can implement good Feng Shui House for better Health, Luck, Harmony, and Wealth. But before we proceed let’s understand some Feng Shui Basics and meaning.
We are also going to cover the below points in detail.
- Feng Shui meaning.
- Feng Shui house direction
- Feng Shui items for the home
- Feng Shui house numbers
- Feng Shui house layout
- Feng Shui rules house
- Feng Shui bedroom
- Feng Shui house placement
What Is Feng Shui Definition And Meaning?
The word Feng Shui meaning is “wind and water“. It was well known for its eastern ancestors, who practised in their daily life the observation of nature and its cycles.
It is said that in ancient China it was developed on the banks of the Yellow River and because of this. Its inhabitants were always concerned about protecting themselves from the strong currents of the river. When it grew as well as from the furious winds that could collapse their homes and even an entire village.
Feng Shui is based on the philosophical currents of Confucianism and Taoism. The first pray that the human being is an integral part of the universe, therefore. It is affected by the cosmos, by virtue of being a particle in that great space.
The second defends that the tao, or way of life, goes hand in hand, with the fate of heaven, earth, and that of the human being himself. These great currents are the basis of Feng Shui.
And that is why this art seeks to maintain the balance of human beings with the environment.
It is then stated that Feng Shui is a discipline that seeks to improve the environment, design, architecture. And interior design of the site where the human being is located or develops.
whether it is the house, apartment, or office, seeking the balance and harmony between the environment and everything that surrounds it.
What Are The Feng Shui Rules / Principles For House?
Whatever you do to improve your surroundings, you are unconsciously doing it to improve yourself. Feng Shui means wind and water and basically allows us to understand how energetic forces flow around us and in what way they can favour us personally.
Among the different styles of modern decoration, the one that is accompanied by Feng Shui also known as the art of placement.
Or the art of fluidity is increasingly fashionable and it is precisely because its objective is to maximize the movement of the force known as “chi“.
And the energy of the universal life is present in all our surroundings of daily life. This philosophy considers that if the “chi” is blocked, it becomes flawed and stagnant. And that is when we feel tired, exhausted, depressed, and unable to concentrate.
What Are The Feng Shui House Basics?
Feng Shui is a tool that teaches us that everything is connected in some way and that our physical environment has a great impact on our mind, body, energy and spirit. Here are 10 various Feng Shiu basic rules you must follow to enhance your space.
- Do not recharge the entrance of your house. Use a table, a mirror, and a key holder with rounded shapes, avoid anything that is pointy.
- It prefers soft colors. Use those that are neutral for the walls such as beige or off-white and add harmonious details in pastel tones.
- Do not use decorations that accumulate dust. Prefer a vase with fresh flowers, on the main table or in the dining room. Natural plants provide positive energy in the home.
- Put relaxing scented oils (like chamomile) around the home.
- Eliminate excess light in bedrooms. All windows must have curtains to prevent direct light from the street.
- Do not have electronic devices near the bed. We must avoid putting them next to it because they produce electromagnetic fields that negatively influence our sleep.
- Don’t center your living room on television. Have a radio handy where you can put soothing music.
- The sofa should be soft, comfortable, and well located.
- The attention of the kitchen should be on a table and a fruit bowl with natural pieces.
- Remember to be responsible for the spaces. Apply these basic rules to enhance love and peace in your home while making those who live in it feel good
Are you finding this post useful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your “Feng Shui House” board on Pinterest 😊.Do follow me at FengShuiTricks Pinterest for more such exiting Feng Shui Pins, Board, and Videos.
What Are The Lucky Feng Shui House Directions
Read the complete guide on How To Fix Bad Feng Shui Directions.
How To Feng Shui For Balcony
Have you ever wondered what your house looks like from the outside? The facade of your house reflects your personality and your lifestyle. It is like the “face” of your home and your life.
Regardless of whether you live on a low or high floor, whether you live in the country or the city, the windows, and more especially the balconies.
- Are fantastic places to decorate and attract the freshest and most pleasant sensations. The Chi or vital energy will enter your house through the filter that you want to put on it. Which can be life and well-being or decay, neglect, or oxidation if you don’t take care of it.
- An important thing is to take care of your balcony is the exterior paint. Having a balcony or terrace furnished with broken, abandoned or dead plants is not only wasted but also gives us bad feelings.
- Keep in mind that the windows of your house and the balconies are places where Chi or vital energy centres. If we put a parapet of death or oxidation or abandonment, that Chi is filtered by all those bad feelings and will enter your house that way.
- If you are not interested in using your balcony at all, do not decorate it with anything, but please do not neglect it. Also always keep the balcony garden clean and maintained.
How To Feng Shui For Bedroom?
The bedroom is that special place where we rest, our intimate space, where we promote couple relationships, disconnect from the outside, and find ourselves.
Are you tired? Have you slept badly? Does energy fail you and optimism has abandoned you? Feng Shui helps you to improve your aspects, sleep better, relax, and make each day a new challenge to enjoy if you sleep well you live better.
This is one of the most important rooms in the house since it has a very important influence on our life. In a Bedroom with Good Feng Shui, relationships improve, we attract love, a professional career, wealth, health, and happiness.
This is where we are most vulnerable, this is where we sleep, we are naked, we must feel safe and comfortable.
- Read: Best Feng Shui Bedroom Colors – Detailed Guide
- How To Feng Shui A Small Bedroom? Quick Tips
- How To Feng Shui Bedroom For Blissful Marriage?
How To Feng Shui For Kitchen?
According to Feng Shui, the kitchen should be the center of the house. Dominated by fire ( Feng Shui is based on the correct flow of energy, which is achieved by ordering.
And balancing these five elements: fire, wood, water, earth, and metal, cooking nourishes us and is the basis of survival. So this is the most important part of the house to make good Feng Shui Kitchen.
- Read Related Articles: Top Feng Shui Kitchen Design & Decor Idea’s
- What Are The Best Feng Shui Kitchen Colors?
- How To Convert Small Kitchen Into Feng Shui Enabled Kitchen
- How To Feng Shui Your Kitchen- Everything You Need To Know
How To Feng Shui For Living Room
According to Feng Shui, each room in the home, like its objects, colors, and decoration, must follow certain patterns and not be randomly arranged. In this post, we want to inform you about how to order the living room of your home according to Feng Shui.
First of all, it is advisable that the living room is located as close as possible to the front door of the house. In many homes, this is the case, while in others it is. If your case is the last one, don’t worry; We do not intend you to make parts, but you can take into account other details.
According to Feng Shui, energy enters the home through the door and must flow out through the window, so it is recommended that the door. And at least one window in the room is located on opposite walls.
This is directly related to the arrangement of the furniture since the living room seats, whether chairs, armchairs or sofas, should be located away from the door and windows and against the walls.
- Read Related Articles: Feng Shui Living Room Layout And Design
- Top 21 Feng Shui Living Room Decorating Mistakes
- Feng Shui Rules For Living Room – Do’s & Dont’s
It is also advised that the seats in the room form a square or semicircle. This will help energy travel through the environment quickly. Finally, try to ensure that there are a variety of seats in the room (armchairs, pouffes, etc.).
And the center of the room? If you place the armchairs as we have said, there will be a large space in the center of the room, but you should not leave it like that. There you can place a table with decorations, candles, flowers and lights. You can choose one of these objects or several.
The room should be a meeting place for the family, where communication and the expression of affection flow. To make it a pleasant place to be, it is not enough that you just place the television there.
It should also be an ideal place for reading and listening to music, so it is advisable to have magazines and books in the room, such as a music player.
How To Feng Shui For Bathroom
Use soft colors that bring tranquillity to space. Keep the bathroom door closed. As well as the toilet lid down. Decorate with plants like orchids, bamboo, or calla lilies. Introduce a wooden element in the bathroom to counteract the water element.
- Read more on – What are the lucky Feng shui house plans
- what is the lucky color in a house in Feng Shui
How To Feng Shui For Kids Room
- To decorate a kid’s bedroom according to Feng Shui, think of a color palette in pastel shades, lavender, peach, cream, and coconut.
- Pictures and decorative objects, choose them thinking of calm and relaxing motifs.
- Remember that every object that “talks” about activity contributes to keeping the room awake.
- To avoid this, place cosy toys, such as stuffed animals and dolls, and store the action toys in closets or trunks.
How To Feng Shui For Backyard
- The Feng Shui of a house is determined by factors both outside and inside the house.
- Feng Shui masters claim that if the backyard of a Feng Shui of a home is overwhelmingly negative. There is no point in improving Feng Shui inside the home.
- It is always excellent Feng Shui to live in a house that blends harmoniously with its surroundings, both natural and artificial.
How to feng shui house front door?
Everything is well arranged, clean, and in good condition. It is an area where splendor must be present. The entrance door must not drag, it must open between 90 ° to 180 and also be surrounded by calm and peaceful flowers.
Check out the complete guide on How To Feng Shui For Front Door- Tips & Tricks.
List of lucky Feng Shui Items For The Home
Below are the most powerful lucky charms for home, career, and wealth.
- Lucky Chinese Coins.
- The Three-legged Toad.
- Laughing Buddha.
- Lucky Fortune Cat.
- Feng Shui Wealth Ship.
- Money Tree.
How The Feng Shui House layout Be?
A decent Feng Shui house has a smooth, solid, and clear energy coming through its front entryway.
As a golden Feng Shui rule, the entryway ought not to be straightforwardly lined up with another entryway or a major window.
The explanation behind this is the acceptable Feng Shui energy getting through the front entryway can undoubtedly escape without getting an opportunity to flow your home.
Best Feng Shui House Placement Tips
The best Feng Shui home is the point at which the land behind the house (the terrace or nearby property) is marginally higher than the region before the house.
Best Direction for home- south-facing
The most favorable house course in Feng Shui is south-bound, which is useful for light, chi retention, and family agreement. Select a house with a decent view from the front entryway, and a make way ready.
Q: How do you know if your house has good Feng Shui?
The first thing you will notice in a good Feng Shui house is the main entrance of the home, it feels welcoming and pleasant.
Another important sign is the overall vibe of the house which is called a “CHI“, if you feel positive then you have a good feng shui.
Feng Shui is an ancient art, it has a life of more than 4000 years, it was created, studied, and developed by the Chinese culture.
Understood as a culture that, belonging to the Far East, understands and analyzes differently from the culture Western. So it’s important to enable the entire Feng Shui House with these tips.
The first since ancient times understands that the earth, and we as a being, are small particles in space. In the cosmos, we are affected by the energies of the universe at all times.
And in any aspect of our day-to-day, as in health, emotions, thoughts, which affects us directly with the home energies.
Feng Shui is a well-researched combination of art and science based on neuroscience principles. Bhawana Rathore is a passionate Feng Shui practitioner. She writes at FengShuitricks.com and helps people to enhance and balance their lives by sharing Feng Shui-related information on FengshuiTricks and YouTube Channel. Check out more. If you find the information useful, you can buy me a coffee here.